- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A bit of an interlude chapter, setting up my favorite chapter in the story :))

-The next day at night, Eve’s room-


Lia was dazed, she finally woke up from her fainting. She looked at herself and noticed her clothes were different from what she remembered. Had it all been a dream? Her doubts were cleared when she looked up to see Eve, wearing an oversized tee and short shorts, sitting on the side of her bed using her phone, soaking her feet in a foot-bath machine. Lia noticed she was on Eve’s bedside table, so Carmen had definitely shrunken her, but how was she outside? Eve glanced over and saw Lia was awake, which made her jolt up in surprise, she leaned in to  check up on her tiny friend.


“Holy shit! I’m so glad you’re okay!!! I had a feeling something was wrong when Carmen offered me lunch. I knew something had happened, last night, when your live location on your phone was the same as mine. I tried to throw up, but I was too late so-”


“No need to fill me on all the details”


“Well, just in case, you didn’t come out the other side, I called in a solid from a paramedic friend of mine owed me. he went in with his coworker who shrank him and a string, they fished you out no prob, since he deals with accidental swallowing cases all the time.”


“Well that’s a relief at least. I don’t think I could ever look you in the eyes again if I had.”


“Yeahhhh, but Carmen really outdid herself this time. Making me eat you is definitely a new one, very unsafe.”


“Yeah, this might be one of her worst punishments to date.”


“I’d ask how it was, but I really don’t want to know. Getting eaten is definitely one of the things I can live without experiencing. Getting put in your mouth from time to time is bad enough.”


“Don’t worry I passed out like an hour in, so I don’t remember much.”


“Sorry for eating you. Hopefully it won’t happen again.”


“It’s not like you knew, so don’t worry. It’s all that bitch Carmen’s fault.”


Lia looked down at her foot and saw Belinda was still tied to her anklet, she looked to be ok since she was struggling to break free. She untied her and set her on the table next to her. What she didn’t expect to see was when Eve reached into her foot bath and pulled out the sub, placing it next to Lia. She was surprised it was back to its normal size and saw the class was all there, some seemed to be magnetized against the outside of the sub, and from what she could see the two usual suspects, Beth and Charles, were inside and a surprise appearance from Jacques.


“Ah yeah, Mom shrank him further so he could fish the class out of you. Didn’t even have to explain what happened she just did it without question. Then his coworker was nice enough to unshrink the sub.”


“Your mom’s disinterest in you never ceases to amaze me.”


“Yeah, we both got shitty moms, in very different ways. By the way, now that you’re up you can turn off the safety mode of the sub. The hatch is locked and the rest can’t unmagnetize.”


“Why were they in your foot bath?”


“Oh! Uhhhh I dropped them in because they were dirty and I wasn’t gonna clean them myself. That’s gross.”


“BULLSHIT THAT’S NOT WHY! I’ll tell you what happened.” Beth interrupted.


“You better tell me what the hell was giving me those stomach pains as well, or else I’m not turning off safety mode.” Lia replied.


“Ugh, fine…”


Chapter End Notes:

I’m pretty much done writing the story so the last few chapter should release faster. If you got any ideas for what type of stories or situations you’d like for these characters to be in for the next story feel free to lmk!!