- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

My favorite chapter!! Feel free to lmk if you got any suggestions for future stories w these characters

-The day before, inside Lia-


Beth kept crashing the sub against the stomach wall. They felt Lia clutching her stomach as the wall pushed against the sub.


“I bet it fucking hurts, don’t ever mess with me again bitch!”


“I don’t think she can hear you Beth. Also i think that’s enough.”


“I’ll stop when I want!”


All of a sudden the stomach wall pushed them so hard they ricocheted and got sent into the air, making them smack against the other side of the stomach wall. Text showed up on the screen [heavy impact detected, activating safety mode]. The sub shut down leaving them immobile. 


“Wait what’s going on?” Jacques asked confused.


“Beth bricked the sub, can’t you read?” Charles added.


“How was I supposed to know she was gonna punch her stomach?”


“What would you do if you had a tiny sub just crashing inside your stomach?”


“Touché…”


“So we’re like actually fucked now?” Jacques asked shyly.


“YES!” They both replied.


A smack sound scared all of them. They went to the window to check and saw a classmate, stuck to the wall of the sub. The safety suits had magnets that activated when safety mode turned on. This began to pull them all back up towards the stomach. In a minute they saw a wave of students all heading towards the sub. 


“Hold on!”


All the bodies smacked against the sub, pushing it against one of the walls from the impact. Everyone was back, including Lia simp who was sandwiched between two students that actually had safety suits. A bunch of angry shouting could be heard by the classmates outside once they saw Beth was inside. The trio inside closed the windows and decided to ignore them. 


“What do we do now?” Beth asked.


“I guess we just wait.” Charles replied.


-A day and a few hours later-


Charles and Beth were fighting again. With each blow, they kept arguing back and forth over how it was Beth’s fault and she kept defending her actions. Jacques sat in a corner getting away from their battle. Their battle was stopped as they felt a sudden thud on the roof. They lifted the curtain of one of the windows and saw what appeared to be a man wrapping some rope around the sub. He pulled twice and suddenly they were rising up Lia’s esophagus. 


Once they reached her throat, they were blinded by a light entering her mouth. More specifically, they were blinded by the paramedic lady’s headlight as she used a magnifying glass and held the shrunken string with tweezers to extract her partner from inside Lia’s mouth. She set him and the sub on the palm of her hand and grew them back to normal shrunken size. Charles looked through the windshield and was overjoyed to see Eve, standing massive, thanking the paramedics. The lady paramedic disinfected both Lia and the sub. 


“Y’all were amazing! You sure you don’t want me to ask Meryl to grow you back to normal size, since ya know, the same person can’t unshrink you two times in a row back to normal.”


“I’ll be fine, I can just ask one of the other medics with the shrinking gene to get me back to normal. What matters is we’re even now.”


“Yeah yeah, thank you for coming on such short notice.”


The two paramedics left, leaving Eve alone with the tiny sub and tiny Lia laid on her bedside table. Lia was still knocked out which slightly concerned Eve, but she knew her friend was tough so it’d only be a matter of time before she woke up. She decided to let her rest and continue her self care routine. She brought out the foot bath machine from under her bed, gave it a thorough cleaning, filled it with water, and turned it on. She waited for the water to warm up a bit, dipping her big toe from time to time to measure the temperature.

She grabbed the sub and brought it to her eye level.


“Are y’all okay? Why are some of you stuck to the side of the sub?”


“Beth crashed the sub and it activated safety mode. So not only that, we also can’t open the doors or the hatch. we can’t even drive the damn thing.” Charles replied from the driver’s seat microphone.


“Hey! Don’t tell her it was me.” Beth added.


“Charles!! I was wondering where you were!” 


She tried prying open the hatch with her nails, but couldn’t all it caused was fear in all the tinies as the sub shook like crazy.


“Awwww, I wanted to hang out with you, hopefully Lia wakes up soon so she can turn off safety mode. You gotta make up for flaking out on our lunch date, was thinking maybe we could watch a movie together before bed.”


Once the water was warm she had a brilliant idea. 


“But until she wakes up, might as well have some fun with y’all”


She dropped the sub into the foot bath. 


Everyone watched above in fear as Eve’s cream colored sole descended upon them. They braced for impact, but were surprised when the foot crashed into the water, barely missing them as it descended to the bottom of the foot bath.  The wave caused by the foot pushed them away leaving them directly below the other sole, as it hovered above them. The wave managed to free Lia simp who began to swim away to the edge, realizing what awaited everyone else.


“Better be careful, I could accidentally step on you! You should drive out of the way if you see it coming. if you don’t move I’m gonna assume you want me to!” She said in a joking tone, since she knew they couldn’t move. “Well, if you want me to step on you that badly, who am I to refuse.”


Her foot began to descend upon them. Before they even had a chance to brace themselves, Eve’s foot collided with the sub, dragging it down to the bottom of the foot bath. They became buried in Eve’s sole once they reached the bottom, having no room to move. To make it worse, Eve’s began to rub her foot against the massaging nodes and bubble jets at the bottom of the bath. 


This action dragged the sub along causing it to be pulled along the many bumps and the stream of bubbles. Each of these served to push them deeper against her skin. They were kneaded across all of Eve’s sole from the ball of her foot, which was the plushest causing them to get pushed in to her foot the most. Then down to her heel which put the most pressure on the sub, causing noises that made them fear something would go wrong. To her toes, which would idly play with the sub as the toes grabbed and let go of it repeatedly, all the way back to the ball of her foot. 


Soon enough it became an absentminded activity for Eve, as her attention drifted towards watching videos on her phone. This hell continued for a good 10 minutes until she began rubbing her heel against the pumice stone added to remove any calluses. She didn’t have any at the moment, but she always did it out of habit. As she lifted her foot out of the water, the class celebrated their freedom from their underwater prison, as much as they could celebrate since they were still stuck to the ball of her foot. Eve rubbed her foot against the top of the stone, causing the sub to dislodge and tumble a bit on the stone before coming to a stop. They all breathed a sigh of relief as they saw Eve’s foot retreat. Their relief was cut short as Eve’s foot came back it lifted over them perpendicularly, the bony part of her heel ready to crush them, it looked like a tower that stretched out to the heavens. They truly felt insignificant from this perspective. Time to think was not on their side as it began to descend upon them. They were filled with fear as the bony part crashing against the rock would be probably way too hard for the sub to handle.


“OH SHIT!!” Everyone screamed.


Her heel slammed against the rock, barely missing them. They were lucky. Eve began absentmindedly rubbing her heel against the stone, unintentionally kicking them back into the water. They landed with a *plip*. Beth opened her eyes, realizing she was ok.


“WE LIVED!” She celebrated, hugging both Charles and Jacques. “NOT TO BE THAT PERSON, BUT YOUR DATE IS A FUCKING MENACE, SHE ALMOST TURNED THIS SUB INTO SCRAP METAL!!!”


“Yeah, even I gotta admit that was way too much of a close call… To be fair, she clearly wasn’t playing attention.”


“UGH! there really is no one dumber than a guy in love.” 


She felt jealous of Charles’s blind defending of Eve. Beth looked over at Jacques who was just looking at her sitting down on the floor, nodding his head in agreement, but too afraid to speak out of fear of saying something stupid. She lied down on the floor and out her head on his lap.


“Be useful and run your hands through my hair, I’m feeling lonely…”


“It’ll be my honor. You can ask me anytime. Sorry about taking the keys by the way.”


“It’s okay, I’m just happy we lived to tell the tale.” She dozed off for a while. 


“Heh smooth.” Charles chimed in.


“You think I got a chance?” 


“If you keep treating her as you are right now you might. She might be a pain sometimes, but that’s because she has to deal with everyone treating her like a nuisance. She’s actually a big softie once she drops the tough guy act. Don’t expect her to drop it much though. And again, if you treat her wrong, We’ll both kick your ass.”


“Why didn’t you two work out? You seem to be on really good terms, which is a rare thing for exes.”


“She broke up with me because she was getting sent to the shrunk division due to having flunked. I’m not gonna bore you with the details, but we’re on good terms due to having had two years apart with no contact. Once we saw each other again when I got flunked that romantic spark was no longer there.”


“Oh… must’ve sucked.”


“At first yeah, but life goes on, now I’m head over heels for Eve and I don’t regret a thing.”


“Good! Happy for you king.”


“I really hope Lia wakes up soon, as much as I like Eve, this foot bath is a deathtrap.”


They watched as Eve’s foot descended into the depths again, relieved.


Chapter End Notes: