- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here’s the end! Please do let me know ur thoughts/suggestions for future stories

“I should’ve known it was you, you pest.” Lia told Beth from outside the sub.


“Aye watch it!! We’re the same size currently so I’d measure my words if I were you.”


“If you’re looking for a fight, save yourself the embarrassment. Also, Eve, don’t toy with the class if you’re just gonna forget about them midway.”


“Sorry…”


“Can you turn off safety mode already!” The class stuck to the side of the sub screamed.


“Oh, right.” 


Lia opened her phone and finally shut down safety mode.  All the students fell hard onto the bedside table, dazed from the impact.  Beth quickly opened the hatch, she stretched out her arms to celebrate her freedom and jumped out, sliding off the side of the sub. She landed on the bedside table and noticed a little blonde dot walking away from Lia. A devious smirk crept across Beth’s face.


Belinda wanted to get away from everyone as soon as possible, being the only one still double shrunken, everyone was a possible tormentor for her. She got goosebumps after hearing Lia say she  was going to turn off the safety mode, setting her classmates free. Her plan was to sit at the edge of the table and stay out of everyone’s sights, then when everyone wasn’t looking hitch a ride on one of the quiet girls of the class who were less likely to do something nefarious to her. 


She became less confident in her plan when she heard the thud of Beth jumping off the sub. She ran faster, hoping she wouldn’t notice her. This was a bad idea in retrospect as her fast movement caught the attention of her, now colossal, frenemy. As soon as she felt Beth walk towards her she just threw herself at the floor, laying backside up and admitting defeat. 


After some booming Belinda was flanked by two flipflops, upwards she could see the two tan pillars that were Beth’s legs, they extended up into the heavens. She could barely see Beth until Beth took a step back to bend over and get a look at Belinda. She gave a slight laugh and slipped off one of her flipflops. Without a word she stomped down barefoot on Belinda, twisting her foot from side to side as if she was crushing a roach.


“I needed this.” Beth told herself. “You could’ve gotten lost Belindita, (ita/ito is a modifier in spanish to say something is small.) I’ll make sure to keep you safe. Hehehe.”


She lifted her foot, with Beth still stuck to it and put her foot back in her flipflop. She went to take a walk on the bedside table, to break in her temporary pet.


Charles was waving at Eve until he caught her attention. She got happy and picked him up from the top of the sub, placing him on her fingertip. She placed him in front of her mouth.


“Finally I can have you all to myself” she whispered to him. Her warm breath and her words made Charles blush up and basically melt on her finger, not even knowing what to reply.


“Uhh we’re still here!” Everyone else replied


“I guess later.” She told Charles before setting him on her shoulder, she wanted to at least keep him close.


Lia noticed Carmen had set up a second tracker on the app titled (LIA).


“This bitch put a tracker in me!!!?” She turned off location sharing on both. “She won’t know how to turn it back on so I hope she freaks out.”


“It’d be funny.” Eve added


-Carmen’s house-


Carmen was cuddled up with Lionel in bed, today had been great. She taught Lia a lesson, had a dinner date with Lionel and they were winding down getting ready for bed. Before she headed to bed she wanted to check how Lia and the sub were doing. Last she checked she was still inside Eve somewhere, since it didn’t give an exact location, just indicated she was still inside.

She opened up the app, freaking out almost immediately when she saw the trackers both say, [location unavailable, tracker cannot be reached]. She frantically refreshed the app, but she couldn’t manage to see Lia’s location.


“Oh no…” she muttered to herself.


“What happened, mi amor?” Lionel replied groggily getting up.


“I think I fucked up…”


“What did you d-”


“Shhhh I need to make a call” she anxiously waited for Eve to pick up the phone.


“Hi, Mrs. Cruz! I’ts late at night and I’m off the clock, so what’s the-”


“DID YOU GO TO THE BATHROOM RECENTLY?!!”


“Yeah, like an hour ago, why? Ohhhhh did you also get poisoned from yesterday’s sandwich? I felt like if I had a parasite in me or something, but the feeling is gone now.” 


Eve told her lie, trying her best to hold in her laugh. She could hear Carmen’s muffled screams, she seemed to be cursing out of frustration, but most of the words were in spanish, so she understood nothing.


“An emergency came up, goodbye.” 


“YOU FED OUR DAUGHTER TO EVE?!?” Lionel asked furious at Carmen for once again mistreating Lia for no good reason. 


“I’ll fix it! Arguing isn’t gonna help us at the moment!” 


She shrank Lionel and dropped him in her purse. She was going to find her no matter what. It was gonna be a long night for Carmen, who was now the one learning a lesson.  


-back at Eve’s house-


Everyone had a laugh at Eve’s masterful acting when lying to Carmen. 


“That should probably keep her busy all night. I’ll tell her tomorrow I just found you on the floor or something.”


“Revenge feels good. Though part of me wants her to suffer more.” Lia added.


“I think the stress from potentially losing her daughter forever is already enough suffering.” Charles chimed in.


“Yeah but… I don’t know i just wanna squash her between my fingers or just torture her back.”


“I live for the day you snap and shrink that hag hehe.” Beth added.


“That day will come, trust me.”


“Well there’s a few hours left before I head to bed, so we got time to watch a movie, but before that.”


She scooped up the class and Lia, and picked Charles off her shoulder, placing them in the foot side of her bed. She stretched out her legs, leaving her feet to tower in front of them.


“I deserve some thanks for saving all of your lives. I’m a simple gal, so y’all just gotta work together and give me a foot massage as a show of gratitude. While you do that I’ll pick a movie to watch.”


Everyone looked up, groaned, and got to work quickly. They knew she wasn’t joking and she had indeed saved them the embarrassment of going through the whole digestive system. They ended up not watching a movie and just hanging out as the foot massage made Eve fall asleep a few minutes in. It ended up being a pretty relaxing night for the shrunken crew, except for poor Belinda who remained under Beth, unbeknownst to everyone else. Fin.