- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We get to learn more and see what chapter 1 was like for the tinies to have to deal with being at Lia’s whims. Expect some feet and vore

-a few minutes before-


“Put me down bitch!! I haven’t even done anything to you today!” 


Beth flailed her arms trying to scratch at the skin of Lia’s fingertips after hearing she intended on swallowing her without the sub ahead of everyone else. The breath of her captor continuously washed over her, she quickly took notice of the smell of breakfast in her breath.


“Weren’t you supposed to not have breakfast before? Now it’s gonna be even grosser with all the food getting digested…” 


Her attempts to get a response from Lia failed as she just dropped her on her tongue, proceeded by shoving Beth against her tongue with her finger.


It was suffocating inside of Lia’s mouth, the extreme warmth mixed with the sensation of the bumpy surface that was her taste buds made it hell for Beth. Lia’s tongue kept constantly wrapping itself around her, swishing her around and covering her in saliva. She hated feeling this powerless. She should be the one shoving people into her mouth, not the other way around, Beth thought to herself. In her thoughts, she failed to realize how close she was getting to the back of Lia’s mouth, dangerously near her throat. She tried gripping the surface of Lia’s tongue, but it was too late, she fell back and was reflexively swallowed.


Outside Lia, Charles was chatting with Belinda, having accepted the fact that the only person that would be able to convince Beth to get in the sub would be him. He felt bad thinking of how she was gonna take her rage out on some classmate that didn’t deserve it. 


“I really wish I had a signed waiver like you. It’s bullshit you get to just not get eaten.”


“What can I say? Being the princess of the family has its benefits.”


“At the very least it is a day off I guess.”


“Could be worse! You could’ve ended up like Beth. Would’ve ruined your clothes for when you met up later with Eve, which by the way, you do anything to upset her and it won’t just be her you’re gonna have to worry about.”


“You say that to the guy who endures getting used as an insole and personal foot masseuse every other day just to get to spend time with her afterwards, I really like her, so you got nothing to worry about.”


“I don’t know back in high-school you were kind of an ass I remember her trying to befriend you only for you to not give her the time of day because you were too busy trying to look cool for Lia and Beth.”


“Hey we were friends though! I was just dumb and liked hanging out with the older kids, plus not being friends with them meant being prime target for shrinking, but we used to hang a lot in class, you just happened to be in the other class.”


“Yeah yeah, just don’t be a dick and we’re still cool.”


“Well, see ya later.”


He stepped into the sub with the rest, leaving Belinda alone in the desk. The door sealed tight, so there wouldn’t be any liquids leaking in. Belinda was ready to head back to her dorm and have her micro servants her parents sent her do some pampering while she watched some series on her laptop. She was stopped  dead in her tracks by Lia who placed her hand in front of her, creating a building sized blockade.


“Why aren’t you in the sub?”


Lia’s voice boomed. Belinda began to explain the terms of the waiver, but not before long she was smothered against the desk by Lia’s spit soaked thumb. She was submerged into the thick gooey liquid and pressed against her captor’s skin. She thought the worst had passed, but Lia began to twist her thumb dragging her tiny body from side to side. She felt like she was caught by a riptide. Her sundress was ruined, her sunglasses cracked, the only thing that survived were her designer foam slides which just bent according to the punishment dished out by Lia. 


There was a brief moment of peace, as the weight of Lia’s thumb lifted off of her, leaving her stuck to the skin of it. Belinda felt herself ascend up until she was at lip level with Lia.

The titaness opened her mouth giving Belinda a warm gust of air with hints of orange juice. She crashed against the surface of her tongue as Lia sucked on it for a bit to make sure Belinda was as coated in spit as she could be. After escaping that prison she was met with one much worse. She saw a desert of skin making up the sole of Lia’s foot. She was scraped against the bottom of her heel like if she was chewed up gum, before Lia putting her flipflop back on and disregarding her.


The class watched and cringed from inside the sub, feeling lucky they weren’t the ones that got tortured like that. They all had their fair share of bad experiences involving Lia’s foot. Jacques fixed up his blonde spiky hair getting rid of the dent Beth’s foot had caused. 


“Ugh, why did it have to be me today? I hate when Beth targets me.” The 23 year old complained.


“That’s Beth for ya though, even her friends aren’t safe from her.”


“What a load of shit, she never makes you do shit for her.”


“I said friends not best friends, besides it could be a lot worse, you could be like Belinda right about now.”


“Yeah you’re right, being a human table sounds a lot better than being Lia’s foot lint. Tho I know you’d probably disagree considering how often you get used by Eve haha, you weirdo.”


“Hey, I only let her do that because she likes it, and because I don’t have much of a choice, but thats not the point!! Spread that shit around and I’ll start using you as a table too.”


“Geez so touchy-”


Their conversation was stopped as Lia picked up the sub and brought it to her mouth. By the time they realized what was happening they were already going down her esophagus into her stomach. Lia wasted no time gulping the sub down. She could not care less about the at the moment, all she wanted was some rest and relaxation. She put on her sleeping mask, kicked her feet up on the desk and fell asleep in 5 minutes flat. This was gonna be the self care day she needed.


Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter expect to some some good endo!