- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Exactly what it sounds like. Expect heavy foot focus, as Cody makes some questionable choices to feed his fetishes.

---

Interested in commissioning me for your own custom story? I can write your ultimate macro fantasy, from a wide range of genres and lengths. Read details here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/Story-Commissions-Are-Open-Again-698491757

I also have a side-shop for miscellaneous pre-written & discounted goodies, such as flash fiction, unfinished tales, and deleted scenes from series like Time-Out and A Little Blackmail. Check it out here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/New-Special-Stories-Shop-802615692

My Patreon for early-access stories and exclusive tales is now online! Hope you'll give it a look: https://www.patreon.com/JacksmithShrinkStories

Immobile and rigid as a toy soldier while he stood in the corner of the palatial living room, Cody was somewhat surprised that his racing heartbeat wasn’t causing his hyper-realistic four-inch-tall body to vibrate. Then again, he’d wished to not just resemble Diane’s officially-licensed Royal Footman mechanical mini-butler, but actually become it. And as unlikely as it was that his longtime desire would come true, there was no other explanation for where he now found himself.

The only things keeping him from outright panic was the fact that he’d only wanted to shrink in disguise at Diane’s feet for a single day, just to get a taste, and also the fact that his fetishistic yearning was on overload, now that he was so close to getting what he wanted. It had been many months of visiting his girlfriend’s stepmother’s house since he first glimpsed that lucky little automaton, which she’d nicknamed Charlie, cheerfully given orders to massage her soles and primp her tired toes, and ever since then, Cody had almost-nightly dreamed of temporarily trading places with the thing. At the sound of footsteps thudding resonantly through the house, and even quivering his inanimate body, his pulse skipped another beat.

That had to be her.

“Charlie!” Diane called out with pleasant lyricism, almost in the way she always greeted Ashley and Cody when they came over to visit. Suddenly she appeared in the living room doorway, looking directly at the object she believed to be her incredibly-lifelike attendant. Meanwhile, Cody was overcome with admiration and lust. At five-foot-one, Ashley’s stepparent was rather petite when viewed from a normal stature, not bone-thin but trim and alluring, especially in her beguiling smile and the way her golden locks framed her face; being only thirty-four, also, she possessed a youthful “mom” energy that made her all the more magnetic, and doubly so for Cody whenever he watched her nonchalantly giving Charlie instruction to work out kinks in her bare heels.

Now that he inhabited the four-inch robot, however, Cody felt he was staring up at a beautiful titan, powerful and angelic, and one worthy of his devotion. Though he was grateful to be so convincingly camouflaged, with no risk of Diane discovering his true identity, it was almost a shame he couldn’t independently move his body to offer even greater passion in whatever task she blessed him with. He doubted Charlie’s programming was taking full advantage of this opportunity to worship at feet like Diane’s.

“Come here,” she stated, and immediately Cody’s body marched briskly across the floor. Without even checking to see he was coming, Diane pivoted toward the couch, and the transformed little fellow savored the best view he’d ever received of those cutesy size-5.5 feet ponderously shuffling away, now enlarged to blemishless creamy-white works of art longer than his whole body by a good margin. He drank in the sight of every delicate wrinkle deepening along her plush sole flesh in time with the arching ascent, the way the light spilled along the textures beneath, and the splaying of those squat juicy-ended toes each much bigger than his whole head. Just as the giantess took an appropriately-regal seat in an armchair high above, and Cody was thoroughly enamored, he stopped speed-walking directly in front of her enormous feet. He’d heard her speak those same words, in that same sunny tone, to Charlie so many times, that he could hardly believe he’d finally get to experience the rest of what this ultra-advanced foot-pet was treated to every day.
“Ready to do what you do best?” she asked.

Cody paused briefly, realizing his voice, unlike his movement, wasn’t automatic to Diane’s whims, because no words came out unbidden. Recalling the last time he’d witnessed Charlie in action, though, he did his best mimic:

“Yes, ma’am. At your service.”

“Perfect. I know the day’s not even over, but God, I’ve had a full one already… cleaning around the house, then running errands, and I’m really ready for some “me” time,” Diane said. Though he knew she had no idea she was speaking to her stepdaughter’s boyfriend, Cody still delighted in being addressed by the gargantuan queen of the household, especially since he’d of course never had the chance to see her alone with Charlie before. As she spoke, the blonde’s soles both restlessly shifted from side to side, pre-massaging against the carpet fibers, while her toes flared and playfully crossed one another like a warm-up. “So I think you’d better get on your knees.”

Though startled by this, since Cody was used to Diane giving a politer request that Charlie please start rubbing her plump-bulbed digits, he didn’t have to worry about showing his surprise, since the Royal Footman’s body dutifully obeyed instantaneously, dropping into a deep bow. While it was unexpected, Cody felt an even greater illicit thrill, with his face poised an inch over Diane’s thickest toe.

“That’s good. You really do look much better suited for your job, when you’re bent over like that,” she commented, just as kindly. “I think I’d order you to walk on all fours everywhere all the time, if I wasn’t concerned about you getting around slower. And that would get to be such a bore. So, I’m prepared to make that sacrifice and let you walk around like a real boy, if it means you get to my feet all the quicker. But, I didn’t buy you just to have you stare at me like a thirsty little dog. Start licking my toes, you sad thing, and as usual, don’t stop until you’ve cleaned every speck of filth off.”

Cody’s enslaved programming forced him into action right away again, lurching his head down and pressing his ready tongue flush to the nearest pithy grid-lined curve of her workday-scented big toe. He was pretty sure he’d have needed a moment to compose himself, if not for this control over his every artificial atom. Strange though it was to hear Diane speaking so condescendingly to something she only believed was a humanoid appliance, it was also undeniably seductive to be treated like this, in the same sick kind of way which made the shrinker crave hunkering down prostrate in service at the feet of his S.O.’s stepmother. His heartbeat and libido leapt as “his” tongue was raked back and forth in an efficient farmland-tilling patterns over the squishy edifice of that largest toe.

The flavor, admittedly, wasn’t as fulfilling as the little guy had hoped in his fantasies. Then again, he supposed it was foolish of him to guess that licking the floor-grit, insole fuzz, and oozed toeprint oil off the foot of a giantess was going to taste like a fine dessert, but this was beyond what he’d mentally prepared for. Her feet were warm still, aromatic of leather and carpet dreck, not to mention the confined perspiration gelled between her wiggly toes, and he had no choice but to huff up that salty essence while tending to the whole front, sides, and even underside of Diane’s bulkiest digit, before moving to the next with that same vigor. Still, the sensual act itself was enough for him to overlook the harsh taste, at least at first, because it was every bit as wonderfully degrading as he’d envisioned. Cody also guessed it was fortunate that he didn’t have to rely on his own judgment of how to give Diane’s foot a tongue-bath, because Charlie’s automatic instincts made sure every square inch of her noticeably unwashed skin was firmly scoured by his tongue.

Chapter End Notes:
More to come!