- Text Size +
Chris was getting bored again, but at least the view was good.

He was a jade pendant around the next of a beautiful, well-endowed woman, and he was nestled in just above her cleavage. With every step she took, he saw the floor beneath him quiver and move in a delightful fashion. It wasn't half-bad.

But it wasn't as much fun as hanging out with two lusty lesbians, nor was it as much fun as playing around in the pussy of a young bride. No, Chris was definitely going to have to find something more constructive to do with his time.

As two hours ended, Chris mused to himself about what to do. He wanted to go back to Kym and Angie, but he stopped himself. Oh, he'd go back, but not tonight. No, he had a lot of exploring to do, and he wanted to see more sights before he went back to them.

The woman was walking into the restaurant on the lido deck. He scanned the distant horizon, trying to figure out what to do. What he really wanted to do, he thought, was find a single woman, one who wasn't with a husband or boyfriend, and just hang out with her for a while. He wasn't asking too much, he thought. Then, inspiration struck.

"Can you make me ant-sized, in the purse of the nearest girl not traveling with a boyfriend or husband?"

"FORM CHANGE AND LOCATION ACCEPTED...."

A moment later Chris was sitting in the twilight shadow of an enormous billfold. He was surprised at the color and fabric--it was sort of a neon orange, with some sort of cartoon on it. The purse wasn't moving at the moment--undoubtedly, the owner was eating--so he crawled inside the billfold to see just who he was tagging along with.

He was surprised to see no driver's license or credit cards. Just a library card and, above that, a social security card. He turned, and his jaw dropped as he saw the third form of ID in the wallet.

It was a photo ID, but not the one he'd been expecting. It was a school ID.

For Robert E. Lee Elementary School in Peach, Georgia.

* * *

Chris sat down heavily as he reached the bottom of the purse. A little girl? She couldn't be more than what--seven? eight? What the Hell happened?

"SPECIFICATION WAS FOR NEAREST GIRL WITHOUT HUSBAND OR BOYFRIEND."

The helpful explanation from the bracelet was not what Chris cared to hear. Though it did explain things. Now, he just had to try to survive the next two hours until....

Before he could continue the thought, the world was in motion, as the little girl had picked up her purse. Chris thought he would be sick as the girl skipped back to her cabin. When she finally threw the purse on her bed, Chris was relieved as he could be merely to spill out onto the flat, solid plane.

He looked up in awe at the "little" girl. She looked like her picture--brown hair, tied back in a pony tail; a sun dress; a bit of a sunburn. Chris knew he wanted to get clear of her--he was not into little kids, and while he was awed by the girl, he wasn't turned on by her.

"HEY, LIZ, GET YOUR STUFF OF MY BED."

The voice rang out, and Chris turned to see an enormous girl walking towards them both. She was taller, and...well, she was definitely the older sister, as the swell of her chest and graceful curves attested.

"I WANT THIS BED TONIGHT!"

"NO, YOU DON'T," said the new girl and Chris simultaneously. He was already moving a safe distance from the purse.

"THEN WE GET TO WATCH CARTOONS."

"WHATEVER."

Liz picked up her purse, leaving Chris to goggle at the older sister. She was still a teenager--probably fourteen or so--but she was well-developed. Besides, if Chris was going to be stuck with someone for the next two hours, he'd rather be stuck with someone who had breasts. He reached the lee of the pilow just as the girl started to change.

* * *

The next couple hours were delicious frustration for Chris.

The girl--Brittany--was beautiful. And her young, developing breasts showed clearly through her tank top. It would be easy for Chris to explore them, to visit her young pussy, to touch her firm, young rump.

But he stopped himself. She was too young. She was nice to look at--and indeed, a whole bunch of thoughts were going through his head as he looked at her--but it just wasn't right to do it. As she turned the lights off, he sighed, and tried to figure out where to go from here.

He started to descend the bedsheet. He wanted to get away from this girl, and indeed, out of the cabin. Once his cock stopped throbbing, he'd be able to think more clearly.

Fate would conspire to keep him there a bit longer, though. As he descended, Brittany rolled over, causing the mattress to flex, and causing Chris to lose his balance.

He fell a long, long way, finally landing on something soft. It took him a moment to realize he wasn't dead. Breathing hard, he decided to not even try to figure out where he was. He'd just count his lucky stars he was alive. Besides, it was soft in here. He'd sleep tonight. Tomorrow, he'd head out....

* * *

Chris awoke slowly, stiff and sore from last night's fall. But aside from stiffness, he was basically fine. He stood up, trying to figure out where he was in the cool light of day.

He was standing amidst a sea of orange grass. That couldn't possibly be right. He turned around, and saw an enormous cave ahead, made of the same orange vines. It looked like carpet, but the way this area was constructed, this had to be a....

Suddenly, Chris was lifted into the air. He saw an enormous foot approaching. He was still half-asleep--otherwise, he would've remembered that he had the power to get the heck out of there. Instead, the foot caught him and drove him into the toe of a massive slipper.

Why Liz felt the need to put on her slippers would forever be a mystery to Chris. She literally walked to the bathroom, peed, and walked back out. She pulled her slippers off, and put her feet into the sandals she would wear for the day.

Chris was stuck to the little girl's foot, and stuck fast. He was, he realized, nearly flat like a pancake. It was only the power of the transformative spell that had allowed him to live....

The bracelet! He just had to go somewhere--anywhere--and he'd be away from this unpleasant situation. "I'd like to merge with Angie's clit again," he said, hoping that wouldn't tax the bracelet too much.

Nothing happened.

He glanced at his wrist--he couldn't really turn his head, but he could move his eyes--and his heart sank.

The bracelet was unclasped. Yes, it was still with him--held fast between his flattened wrist and Liz' sole--but it had come loose.

And there was no way for him to reconnect it.

This was going to be a long day.

* * *

Each step Liz took was torture.

Chris thought idly that he was glad he was at least trapped under the foot of a little girl. Being caught under Brittany's feet would be much worse.

To make matters worse, the world was pitching and heaving. Chris had no way of knowing it, but they had boarded a tender that would take them to a small island in the Bahamas. Chris vomited more than once, and was just glad that, at about 1/12th of an inch tall, Liz would never realize that she was stepping in puke.

Finally, blessedly, the sandals were removed, and Liz stepped into the warm, sandy beach of the island. To Chris, she was stepping into a field of boulders the size of cars. It didn't take long for him to get scraped off, and fall into a gap in the rocks.

He held tight to the narrow band of silver, and as his body unflattened, he managed to fasten the clasp again. "Okay..." he gasped. "I'd like to merge with Angie's clit now."

"SYSTEM REINITIALIZING."

"Huh?"

"SYSTEM REINITIALIZING. ESTIMATED TIME NINE HOURS, EIGHTEEN MINUTES."

Chris sat down heavily. Whatever had happened to the bracelet was going to take some time to repair. So he was stuck, ant-sized, on an enormous beach.

This sucked.

* * *

Chris struggled on toward the people, in great feat that at any moment, he could be crushed under another foot.

At least he seemed pretty invulnerable. Oh, the ordeal under Liz foot hadn't been fun, but it hadn't killed him, either. He was looking for a good place to stow away, and make it back to the ship. He didn't want to be stuck on the island overnight. He had almost made it to a sunbathing beauty when disaster struck.

A couple of kids were running on the beach. He saw them moving fast as jet fighters toward him, and he screamed in terror. Thankfully, they didn't step on him--but they did kick sand, dust, and him up into the air.

He tumbled end over end, finally landing with a bang on a hard, clear surface. he struggled to stand up, and then tried to figure out where he was.

At first blush, it looked like he was standing in the middle of Soldier Field--an enormous stadium, with high walls all around him. Enormous yellow walls rose in the distance, and a large plastic pipe lay nearly parallel to the edge of the wall.

A shadow fell over him. He looked up the long, tan leg of a young woman in her early twenties. She was looking down right at him. Her hand reached for him. He screamed in terror.

Suddenly, her hand grasped all around him, and lifted. He saw the ground below falling away, and then turned to see her tipping the world toward her. He moved toward her eyes, and stopped as the world around him affixed itself to her face.

He skidded down the surface toward her cheek. He impacted right along the tight seal of what was clearly a snorkeling mask. The world was a panorama as the woman turned toward the sea.

* * *

It wasn't bad. Like being in a glass-bottomed boat, only much more frightening.

The woman had fastened her mask tightly, which was good, as even the slightest of leaks could have meant doom for Chris. As it was, he was almost enjoying himself. He had a great view of the sea, and of this woman's gorgeous blue eyes. It was strange that she could be looking straight at him and not see him, but he had decided early not to make a spectacle of himself. He would just enjoy the ride.

For a good hour, the girl swam through the crystal blue sea, before finally returning to shore. Absentmindedly, she pulled off her mask, and headed over toward the lunch buffet. Swimming was hungry work.

Chris had been planning on staying with the girl's mask, but he was unprepared for the forces involved in removing the mask. he found himself falling right into her long, curly, wet red hair. It was all he could do to hold on to the tree-trunk sized strands of her hair as she strode majestically across the beach.

This was going to be a long day.

* * *

After a while, Chris found himself more able to relax.

The hair was drying in the warm West Indian sun, and he had managed to find a place atop her head where her movements were merely earthquake-like, rather than apocalyptic. Indeed, he had a good view at the moment down the girl's front, and it was a very rewarding view. More to the point, he had figured out that she wasn't a bad person to play with.

Her name was Sandra. He had caught it in a few conversations she had with a couple of lecherous old men. She was a teacher in Minnesota.

This was supposed to be her honeymoon. But she was here alone.

Chris wondered how anyone could let this girl go--then reminded himself that life doesn't always move as we want it to. He had checked a couple of times with the bracelet--it was going to be a while before he could change into anything else.

He was going to have some time to explore.