- Text Size +
The ride back to the ship was a difficult one, as the wind whipped through Sandra's curly red hair, threatening at any moment to blow Chris into the sea. It was all he could do to hang on, but somehow, he managed. Now, they were heading through the corridors of the ship, heading (he surmised) to her cabin. He hoped she'd do something that would let him get to a safer position--in short, he wanted out of her hair.
As if reading his mind, Sandra obliged him. Reaching her cabin, she undid her bikini top and wiggled out of her bottoms, and lay down heavily on the bed.

Chris spilled out amond dozens of red vines onto the pillow. He wanted to stay with Sandra, get to know her. But most of all, he was trying to figure out how to get her attention without scaring her off.

He'd have to get bigger, that much was certain. And it would be another three hours before he could do that. But he'd have to play his cards just right....

Suddenly, Sandra rolled off the bed, tossing Chris off the pillow. She headed into the bathroom, and closed the door. Standing up, Chris tried to figure out what to do until he could enlarge himself.

His answer came about fifteen minutes later. Sandra emerged from the shower, naked and glorious. Chris shook his head in wonder that anyone could've dumped her. Rummaging through her drawer, she pulled out a pair of panties and a bra, and lobbed them idly toward the bed, before beginning the search for her green dress. Tonight was formal night, and she was going to dress to the nines.

Chris looked at the circus-tent-sized panties laying but a few feet from him. He couldn't. No. Well, maybe. Okay, sure, why not? He'd visit, look around a little. It'd help him pass the time until he could present himself better.

Carefully, he pulled himself into the lacy, silky garment. She must've packed before the break-up, he mused, as he grasped some lace around the crotch area.

He didn't have to wait long until the panties were grasped and the world spun about, moving upwards and downwards at light speed. Before he knew it, he was lying face-up, moving rapidly towards a dense red bush--and then he was within it.

He could smell Sandra all about him. She had cleaned herself up, but she still smelled deliciously like a woman. He snuggled into her fur, hoping not to be detected but hoping to enjoy the moment for as long as he could.

The world moved around as he was accustomed to it moving as Sandra headed down to the dining room.

* * *

The smell of food above made Chris aware of a different sort of hunger. He hadn't had anything since the beans this morning, and he definitely could go for some of the salmon he could smell above him. There was no chance of that, though. Instead, he consoled himself by circumnavigating Sandra's bush, finally reaching her giant labia.

He touched them gently, ever-aware that he had to be careful--he didn't want her discovering him down here, not this way. Still, as he stroked her pussylips, lightning coursed through his body. This was where he wanted to be, for as long as he could.

They rose, and headed off to somewhere else. Chris kept wondering when he could change. Finally, a voice said "SYSTEM REINITIALIZED."

"Yes!" he said. He thought about how best to make contact with the giantess. Then, he smiled to himself. "I want to be six inches tall, under the bed of this woman."

"FORM CHANGE AND LOCATION ACCEPTED."

Abruptly, Chris was standing in a darkened room, hiding underneath the bed of Sandra. He had wanted to find a non-threatening way to approach her. He just hoped this would work.

About forty-five minutes later, the door swung open. Chris started to move out from under the bed, only to freeze. It wasn't Sandra. It was instead a maid, here to turn down the bed and fold towels into swans. Chris started to turn, but it was too late. He had been spotted.

The woman gasped, and said something in another language. She crouched down by him as he backed away. She was drop-dead gorgeous--Polynesian, with an incredible body. Twenty-four hours ago, Chris wouldn't have thought twice about whether this was a good thing or not.

Now, though....

She picked him up roughly--bringing him to her face and smiling. She spoke to him again, but he didn't understand. Then, she lowered him into a pocket on her dress.

This wasn't going to plan.

* * *

Chris had to remind himself that all was not lost. He would just wait out the next hour and put himself right back into Sandra's room. With any luck, the maid wouldn't even get around to checking on him before he changed.

As it was, he couldn't say this was totally horrible. He was basically reclining in a pocket on her skirt, and it was a pretty relaxing ride. He had an hour. He decided that he should rest. Laying back in the pocket, he let his eyes close....

"FORM CHANGE AND LOCATION ACCEPTED. TRANSFER IN 3...2...1...."

Chris awoke with a start. It had been a really strange dream. He was full-sized again, and chatting up Sandra. Things were starting to go well, when suddenly, he was drowning in a sea of purple liquid--nail polish. He'd blended and merged with it, and then a brush was dipped in, and he was pulled out and slammed into a nail. Far off, he saw that the nail belonged to Brittany--the young girl from the other night.

He tried to right himself, but he couldn't. He was completely formless. The world was a uniform shade of purple, with gold balls all around him.

He wanted to cry out in frustration. The bracelet had interpereted his dream as a request to change form. He was one with nail polish.

Chris tried to calm down. This wasn't the worst possible outcome. After all, he just had to wait out two hours of liquidity before he could jump again. Before too long, he could go back looking for Sandra. Besides, it wasn't very likely that Brittany would choose right that instant to apply nail polish, was it? Most likely it would just be a boring wait.

Just as he was reassuring himself, the world jolted. He was shook up by the sudden movement. He wished he was against the glass wall of the container, instead of the middle. He could see what was going on.

Suddenly, a tremendous noise filled his world, and sudden suction pulled him upwards. Then, a force pushed down, and up, and down again. Suddenly, the uniform purple and gold world was punctured by a series of enormous rods, each twenty feet long. Chris was impaled on the rods, and then pulled out by them into the world.

It was a dizzying ride, and he couldn't see anything for a moment, before he saw an enormous flat, pink plain rapidly approaching. SLAM! The rods impacted on the plain, forcibly ejecting him onto it. CRUSH! The rods pushed and pulled him, flattening him out into the thinnest of layers, before withdrawing completely.

Chris looked up from the nail helplessly. He wondered which finger he was attached to. It took him a moment to realize he wasn't affixed to a finger at all, but instead to the littlest toe on Brittany's right foot.

This was too strange.

* * *

All he could think as he looked up was that he would never let his daughter wear a dress like that.

He was getting a hell of a show. Brittany was wearing a wisp of a skirt, and she certainly wasn't concerned about hiding her underwear from her toes. He had already had some very good views, especially while Britt changed. She was going out to the teen discotheqe, and she was dressing like a seventeen-year old. Well, she could almost carry it off, especially since guys don't usually card girls they want to hook up with. After throwing on a pair of open-toed sandals, Brittany headed off for a night of dancing.

Chris bounced along as best he could--not that he had a choice. He was just marking time until he could transform himself into something else.

The dance club was as you'd expect. Bad music, kids hurling themselves at each other in an attempt to hook up. The usual. It didn't take long for Brittany to latch on to an immense guy. Chris decided quickly that if he ever did have a daughter, he wasn't going to let her date. Period.

After a time, Brittany and the guy left the club together. A short time later, they were in a cabin--and lounging on a couch, getting to know each other a little bit better than Brittany was probably ready for.

The bracelet was telling him that he could transform, but Chris held off. Not that he didn't want to go--but he just had a bad feeling about this situation.

The bad feeling was justified a few minutes later when he heard Brittany say "NO...THAT'S ENOUGH. NO..."

The movement became less intimate and more violent. Chris struggled for what to do, before thinking, "Mace. In her hand. And have her know what that's what she's holding."

Abruptly, he was being held by an enormous hand, and the hand was pushing down on his head. He felt a rush of liquid pass through him--it almost felt sexual, he thought. He watched the boy--maybe 17--fall back, grabbing his eyes. Brittany was up and running out of the room, before he could get up. She ran all the way back to her room before collapsing on her bed, sobbing.

After a while, she looked up at Chris, quizzically. "How--?" she asked, dazed. She picked him up and rolled him around in her fingers. He saw her whisper the word "Magic?" before setting him down on her nightstand. With that, she got up to use the restroom.

She went to sleep not much later, and Chris finally got to transform. But not into a tiny man in Sandra's room. It was too late in the evening for that. Instead, he merged himself with a pair of panties in Sandra's drawer, folded neatly. It was late in the evening, and more than anything, he wanted to get some sleep.