- Text Size +

When Amanda went to poop after eating her mom’s million dollar pasta, she actually found a very big – well, small – surprise in the toilet. She didn’t meant to, but she had to see for sure if her stomach hurt for a reason, so she wanted to see how big her poop was when she was done.

She found more than just poop, however. She saw something floating in the water with the large pieces of poop. When she got a closer look, she was surprised to see her brother James looking up at her. He was microscopic size and in the toilet now. How was this even possible?

Amanda carefully took her tiny brother out of the toilet and washed him in the sink before bringing him out into the living room, where their mother Marla was still laying on the couch.

“Mom…look what I found,” Amanda said, hanging James between two fingers as she showed him to their mom. Marla didn’t seem concerned. Instead, she just laughed.

“Oh, you found him. I’m surprised he survived,” she said.

“Survived? What are you talking about?” Amanda asked. She sounded more concerned now.

“Remember when you asked whatever happened to Stephen?” Marla asked. Amanda nodded.

“I shrunk him to that size.” She pointed at James, who was still in his giantess sister’s grasp. “I cared for him, even using him as a dildo and doing other things with him. I eventually wound up eating him and he didn’t survive coming out of my butt when I pooped him out.

“I got lonely after Stephen was gone, so I shrunk Joey and James and did the same with them,” she continued. “I wound up putting James in your plate of million dollar pasta, and Joe in mine. When you said it was more delicious than usual, you ate your brother.”

Amanda looked down at her brother in complete shock. She couldn’t believe that she had actually eaten her brother. She just pooped him out, too. None of this made sense.

Then, all of a sudden, Amanda became intrigued. Her brother was…delicious. If eating him was that much fun, how else could she have fun with the tiny man?

“Where’s Joe?” she asked her mom. Marla then lifted her shirt and patted her belly.

“He was just as tasty as James probably was to you,” she said. Amanda felt her loins warm up. She hated to feel this way, but having two tiny brothers began turning her on.

“So, what do you think of having two tiny brothers?” Marla asked her daughter.

“I…I don’t know. This is definitely crazy that you even shrunk them,” Amanda answered. “But James really made my dinner even tastier. Makes me wonder what else we could do with them.”

“Like I told you, I used them as dildos, I ate them, I even shoved James in my butt last night. When I was farting in my sleep, I was farting on him.”

Amanda looked down at her tiny brother again. She then looked over at her mom’s bare belly. Her tiny younger brother was inside there. Her mom wasn’t pregnant, though. Her brother was seventeen, so tiny, and had been eaten by their obese mom.

They both were now giant females. They could do whatever they wanted with the two tinies. Amanda started licking her lips. Marla noticed, too, because she asked her daughter was thinking.

“I want to see where this can go,” she said. “I need you to poop Joe out ASAP.”

“We’ll have to wait until I have to poop. Come. Sit down.” Amanda sat next to her mom, James still in her fingers.

“What do I do with James?” she asked her mom.

“Put him in your bellybutton,” Marla said. “Then we’ll both have tiny boys in our bellies.” Amanda then lifted her shirt and placed James in her bellybutton.

Marla eventually went to poop an hour later, and she came back out with Joe in her fingers.

“So, what do you want to do with them?” she asked.