- Text Size +

Amanda got up off the chair she sat in, her belly jiggling, when she did. That made James lose his balance and fall. He still sat in his giantess sister’s cavernous bellybutton, but he was now sitting instead of standing.

“Can I see Joe? I want both of them in my bellybutton,” Amanda said. Marla gave her youngest son to her only daughter. She then placed her younger brother in her bellybutton. The two giantess women then looked down at the large belly that hung out. She wasn’t as big as her mom, but she was big enough so it looked like she was pregnant. Now that she had two tiny boys in her bellybutton, it gave her the idea she really was pregnant.

“Take your shirt off. I want to be able to see the belly without you having to keep pull it up,” Marla told her daughter. Amanda then pulled her shirt off and threw it on the couch on the other side of the room. She now stood there with her bare belly hanging out.

Inside the cave, James and Joe could look out now and see their giant mom once again. She was standing far enough from Amanda where they could see her in her entirety.

Marla walked closer to Amanda, her footsteps making loud, booming noises as she got closer. Once she got close enough, she bent over and looked into her daughter’s bellybutton. The giantess’ eye scared the boys and forced them to run deeper into their giantess sister’s bellybutton.

“I saw them for a second, but now they’re gone,” Marla said.

“I felt them go deeper in my belly,” Amanda said. She then started slapping her belly on the sides, making the large belly jiggle. She then went over to the dining room table and put her belly on it.

She then stuck a finger into her bellybutton and took her brothers out, putting them on the table. They now stood in front of the huge belly, the bellybutton looking like an entrance to a cave.

“Hi, little boys,” she said. “You like this big belly?” Amanda started playing with the pudge, pushing it back and forth. “James, I can’t believe you were actually in this big belly. Did you like it? You were tasty.”

Marla came over and stood next to her daughter. The tiny men looked up at their large mom, who towered over them more than Amanda did.

“Why don’t you take your shirt off, mom? Show Joe where he just was,” Amanda said to her mom. Marla then took her shirt off, exposing her much larger belly to her tiny sons.

“You know, Stephen had a fat fetish. He loved me being so big,” she said. She then placed her belly on the table, right next to her daughter’s. “I wonder if these two love how big we are, too.”

Marla then lifted her belly and placed it on the tiny men, squishing them under it. The two giant women began to laugh. Marla eventually did lift her huge belly off them.

“Enough of that. Back into your new home,” Amanda said. She picked her brothers up and placed them back in her bellybutton.