- Text Size +

Today is the day of the parents' meeting at the high school, which doesn't matter much to me because I haven't known my parents since I can't remember. I live in a small apartment with a guy who claims to be my uncle and who usually disappears for weeks, even months, although I must at least be thankful that he leaves me money to survive. Right now I don't even know where he is, maybe in Alaska dealing drugs or maybe in the ocean hunting whales, who knows.


Arriving at school, I run into Elizabeth at the entrance, she is beautiful. We're both the same age, 17. Well, it's a high school, obviously our age should be around those numbers. Someday I would like to invite her to the theater or to dinner. Elizabeth greets me with a smile and walks inside the building. Just as I'm walking through the door I'm collided head-on with the board of directors, Nadia Ramone, a woman who is literally impossible to ignore. Her body looks like something out of a porn magazine, she has dark skin, huge tits and a butt that I can only describe with one word "GIGANTIC", seriously, I've seen adult men smaller than her butt. I think both buttocks must be almost 70 inches thick. The boys at school even nickname him "Balloon Butt." It is immense, we can even get to know when it is approaching by the powerful sound that its buttcheeks cause when bouncing or colliding with each other. I'm not going to lie, I've been turned on from time to time by seeing her.


“Good morning, Mathew,” Miss Nadia says. "Will your uncle come today?"


"No, I don't know where he is," I reply.


"Too bad, Latonya and I have prepared a surprise and we didn't want him to miss it."


Forgot to mention it. The vice principal of the school is Nadie's twin sister, her name is Latonya and she is completely identical to her, that includes of course her colossal butt. The only one The difference between the two sisters is the hairstyle. While Nadia has short, blonde hair, Latonya has long, curly, and black hair. I would venture to say that there is almost 500 pounds between the butts of both sisters.


After walking away from the director, I walk towards the classroom and find out that we have been summoned to attend the audiovisual classroom. Upon entering I realize that almost all the boys and girls from the high school are here, I would say that 90% of the students are here. I take a seat next to Elizabeth, she smiles at me and talks to me.


"What do you think they're going to do? The director and the sub said they had something ready."


"I don't know," I reply.


Suddenly the door is opened through and Vice Principal Latonya walks through it, I can't help how her huge buttocks bounce and move from side to side with each of her steps. The voluptuous woman turns on the long television in the audiovisual classroom and we are quickly shown the clear image of hundreds of parents in the gym together with Nadia, the director.


"Good morning students. I hope you're doing well today,” Latonya says. "Today is a great day, it's the parents' meeting, we have a surprise for them and for you too. I hope you like it."


Through the screen I can see Principal Nadie talking to the parents, until suddenly she starts saying strange things.


"Hello parents. I just want to make something clear. My sister and I have superpowers that we woke up to last week. I can enlarge the things I touch while she can shrink things within her visual range. You are all about to die. By the way, the gym doors are sealed, there is no way to escape."


At first everyone thought it was a joke until suddenly the body of the principal started to grow… the huge woman's tight clothes started to tear and tear.


"I hope you're not scared of a big woman," says Nadia.


The giantess in the making turns around and reveals for all to see how her already huge butt is expanding dangerously in all directions. The hundreds of trapped mothers and fathers panic and run for the exits, but there is no way to escape, just as Nadia had said, the doors are sealed. The cries of despair are terrifying.


"Dad!"


"Mom!"


"Let us out, you fucking bitch!"


Some boys and girls stand up and run towards Vice Principal Latonya with violent intent. It is at that moment that I realize that there is nothing we can do. Somehow Latonya makes them disappear... wait no, I can hear screams, small, minuscule, looking at the ground I can see small specks the size of ants. When I focus my gaze, I realize that they are not ants, but people. Boys and girls who dare to stand up are quickly shrunk to the size of insects.


"I hope you have learned your lesson. This will happen to anyone who stands up without my permission."


Latonya steps forward, lifts her right heel, and steps on a shrunken girl as if she were a mere vermin. I can see the blood flow under the heel. I even got to hear their screams. The cruel woman walks around the room mercilessly stepping on each of the boys and girls she shrunk one by one. There is nowhere to hide, for the unfortunate shrunken ones Latonya is a gigantic figure from which it is impossible to escape.


“I'm scared,” Elizabeth tells me as she grabs my arm.


Meanwhile, Nadia continues to grow in the gym. Her uniform and heels have already been completely broken, so she is left with a sexy black outfit that barely covers her titanic fat buttocks, which have begun to expand in all directions and threaten to crush all the people in the gym interior.


"I hope you don't mind. A butt like mine requires a lot of space."


The walls of flesh and fat that are Nadia's buttocks grow at a terrifying rate and get closer each time to the terrified human mass that does everything possible to try to escape. Until suddenly, the principal's gigantic butt makes contact with the hundreds of innocent mothers and fathers until they are pressed against the concrete wall. I can hear the screams and the breaking bones through the television. Some of my classmates cry with impotence and pain.


We literally see how human beings are slowly crushed by the butt meat of a gigantic woman.


“Make yourself comfortable,” Nadia says. "Consider this a little payback for having to deal with your jerk kids."


Nadia's colossal buttocks begin to jerk and roll over their poor victims. I can feel the school shaking from the pressure applied by that woman's gigantic butt on the premises. Suddenly the TV goes off and Latonya takes two steps forward.


"It's over. It's time to move on to the next phase."


Suddenly I feel a little sleepy, I close my eyes and fall into the dark nothing.


I feel tight, I barely move my body. I feel like I'm trapped by invisible forces. I hear screams and cries, many. When I open my eyes I realize why. I find myself trapped in a mayonnaise jar, along with all the other boys and girls of the highschool. I am squeezed, crammed into a sea of r03;r03;human bodies that fight uselessly to get out.


"Please don't do this to us!"


"Let us out!"


"This must be a nightmare!" Elizabeth says.


Suddenly the door opens and Latonya enters, but this time she is dressed in a black bra and yellow pantyhose that completely exposes her colossal buttocks. When she turned around I noticed something horrible, all the school teachers are glued to the gigantic ass of that voluptuous woman. Dozens of adults sinking into the dense meat of the buttocks of a woman who doesn't know the word “small”. Their screams are deafening.


"Here I am, little ones, I was looking for some chocolate" says the gigantic woman (to us).


Latonya places a bowl of melted chocolate on the table, right next to the jar we're trapped in. The huge woman throws her colossal butt onto the sofa and takes a seat, the screams of the teachers trapped in her buttcheeks ceasing completely. Suddenly Latonya opens the jar, grabs a boy by the left leg and watches him for a few seconds with ruthless interest.


"I hope you taste good, little boy."


Latonya passes the poor boy through the chocolate sauce until he is bathed in it, I can hear his desperate screams, until they vanish. The dark-skinned giantess has devoured him.


“Not too bad,” Latonya says without much interest.


The giantess's right hand returns to the jar, but instead she pulls out a girl, bathes her in chocolate, and swallows her without even chewing. Is this what we have become? In the snack of a cruel woman?


Suddenly, the door is opened and Nadia enters the room, the woman who crushed hundreds of people to death with her butt. She can apparently manipulate her size at will.


"It wasn't easy to get the blood out of my butt, sis," Nadia says as she approaches her sister.


Casually, Nadia reaches into the jar, pulls out two boys the size of peanuts, dips them into the chocolate sauce and eats them like they were just popcorn.


"They don't taste bad," says Nadia after chewing and swallowing two human beings.


“Boys taste like chicken, but girls taste like shrimp,” Latonya says.


The following minutes seem taken from a nightmare. Both sisters remove live human beings from the jar, then dip them in melted chocolate and devour them as snacks. One after one. Some are chewed and others are swallowed. They even play games with us or make fun of our weakness and size.


"Do you think eating so much makes our butts bigger?" Latonia says.


"Hopefully," says Nadia, smiling as she puts her right hand into the jar and grabs Elizabeth, I will never forget his terrified face.


"Please don't eat me! Please! I want to live!" Elizabeth says through tears.


"Well, if you don't want me to eat you, I have a B option , but maybe you won't like it very much."


Nadia throws her left hand behind her back and with it spreads her gigantic buttocks.


"I hope you don't mind dark, crowded places," Nadia jokes.


"No! Please!" cries Elizabeth, terrified as she realizes what is going to happen inevitably.


Without mercy and without remorse, Nadia shoves that poor girl deep into her colossal buttcheeks and locks her forever in the infinite, dark and tight area that is her ass. I cannot imagine the suffering of such a punishment. The lack of air, the darkness, the two colossal walls of flesh crushing you without stopping.


"It's still moving," Nadia says, smiling.


Suddenly the shadow of Latonya's hand falls on me, my time has come. The inhuman giantess dips me into the melted chocolate and takes me into her mouth. I have never felt so small in my life. The colossal woman opens her mouth, I can see the mutilated remains and blood of my fallen partners. This is the fate that awaits me. The giant throws me into her mouth without even chewing and I fall down a slide of darkness until I make contact with something solid, apparently I find myself on top of an undigested cookie. Everything around me is a sea of r03;r03;gastric acids full of skeletons and decomposing bodies. Suddenly the cookie melts and I fall into the greenish acid. I feel like my skin and organs are falling apart, it is an indescribable pain, as if I were swimming in a river of lava. Soon I'll be a pile of bones in the stomach of a woman with a huge butt. This is the end. Good bye.


Darkness.


My eyes open again, Elizabeth is in front of me at the entrance of the school. What is happening? A few seconds ago I was about to die digested. How is this possible? Elizabeth smiles and walks into the school, just as she had done hours before. Upon entering the building I find myself face to face again with Nadia, the inhuman assassin with growth powers.


"Good morning, Mathew," says the monstrous woman. "Will your uncle come today?"


It is the same. She told me the same thing as this morning. Somehow I have gone back in time. Perhaps as a second chance given by providence to prevent this tragedy. I have to do something, I'm the only one who knows what's about to happen, I'm the only one who can stop it, stop them.