- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This is a "soft reboot" or successor of sorts to "Mother Changes His Answers" by lilevil here on GTS World, and "Changing His Answers" by justanbox on DeviantArt. I do not own a good majority of Chapters 1 or 2, which were taken and modified from the original stories and are the intellectual property of their respective owners. I just thoroughly enjoyed this premise and wanted to try my hand at continuing it. It's my first story so constructive criticism is appreciated. 

Chapter 1: Sister Changes His Answers



After working tirelessly for a month, you had finally managed to gather up the funding to fulfill your fantasies of being transformed into girl's clothes, and more specifically, pantyhose. Although it was a very expensive procedure, it was possible to turn people into the objects they desired, while fully keeping their consciousness intact. When it first went public, you were much too scared of getting stuck as an inanimate object. But thanks to many improvements in the tech over the years, you finally felt it was worth giving it a shot. You could choose to be mailed to someone you know for them to use you, but much more alluring for you was that they had professionals to use you as long as you wanted without anyone needing to know your identity. Beyond that, you could pick and choose from dozens of choices when you turned into an object: whether your senses of taste and smell remained functional, whether you felt any pain, how much pleasure you experienced, and even how long you stayed as an object were all customizable!



Unable to contain your excitement, you filled out the necessary consent forms online and rushed to their labs for transformation without telling a soul. All you asked was that your older sister Rio let your mom know at some point that you had decided to leave for college early, so she wouldn't be seeing you for quite a while. You were going to be pantyhose for an entire month, and nobody needed to know you were off fulfilling your fetishes during that time. As you rushed outside thinking you had nothing to worry about, however, you forgot to shut your computer down, putting it in sleep mode out of habit. It didn't take too long before your curious sister wandered into your room looking for you though, and soon enough she got her hands on it and logged back into your laptop. Unaware of the fact that what she immediately found wasn't just a random test site, she eagerly began messing with your settings.



"What's this now? One of those little personality tests? I didn't know he was into these but let's see what he's written. 'What do you want to be transformed as?' And he answered it with...pantyhose!? God, who knew my little bro was such a pervert! And it looks like the rest of these questions are about the experience itself. Wow, it seems like he really wrote up his perfect fantasy here... What a pervy online quiz, jeez~" Feeling a surge of motivation welling up from inside her, your sister was suddenly determined to sit down and keep reading, to get to the bottom of this. She looked down at the pantyhose she was currently wearing, smirking as she imagined you developing such a kink because of her pantyhose specifically.



"Well, it's up to me as his sister to ruin his answers now- I won't let the world be exposed to his sick little fantasies! Even if it's only gonna go into some online database..." Peering back towards the screen, Rio scrolled further down the page to see how many questions there were, then went back up to the "sensory" section.



"Hmm, he wanted to be aroused as much as possible while avoiding all the terrible, nasty stuff he could encounter as pantyhose. Well that's not so realistic, now is it? No taste or even smell for that matter. Huh, now what kind of experience would that be with half your senses down the drain? If he really wanted to be pantyhose, he should expect everything that goes along with it! You know what would really teach him is if we doubled the strength of his senses! Double the smell and double the taste! God, that's so awful! Ah, it added a tongue setting when I turned his taste back on; I'll just leave that as is."



Despite speaking on how torturous the experience would be, it was still making your sister crack up, on the verge of tears as she imagined such an awful fate. 'I mean really, a person turning into clothing? How ridiculous!' she thought, wiping a tear of laughter away before resuming her reading, moving onto the "arousal" section. Her eyes went wide when she saw what you had chosen as 'good' settings.



"With the sensitivity turned up to maximum like that, wouldn't he just be completely paralyzed by the stimulation? I mean, every step his wearer took would cause him to orgasm, right? Whatever that would look like for a pantyhose. As funny as that is, I wouldn't want him to suffer, so I'll just turn the sensitivity down a bit. Oh, wait, I can just turn off orgasms. That way, he'd just be constantly edged and never able to release! Imagine how sexually frustrated that would make him!" Your sister laughed as she moved on, ignoring the blatant contradiction she had just made in regards to making you "suffer", as she came to the end of the scroll sidebar for the so-called "quiz".



"He also chose to pass on the pain of being sat on, stepped on, stretching too much, or any feelings of suffocation inside a shoe or pants. Hmph, aren't those kinda essential parts of being pantyhose though? They've got to go on as well. Looks like there's also a masochism option here, I guess to show others that you like the pain. Why not check it? I know he likes it when I tease him... Oh? And there's a ton more options here that I didn't see! For...features?" Truthfully, she wasn't sure if you had specifically avoided this section or just missed it accidentally, regardless your sister raised her eyebrows in intrigue at the lack of filled out boxes.



"Let's see...looks like he didn't check any of these options! Now why wouldn't he want to be the best little pantyhose money could buy? Ultra-comfort, extra stretchiness, lifetime durability, odor filtration, even sweat absorption! Hmmm, I don't see any reason why you wouldn't just check all these boxes. He's either stupid, or he's not thinking about his owner at all! If I was lucky enough to get my hands on unbreakable pantyhose with this many benefits, I'd never take them off~!"



Biting her lip, getting lost in some kind of fantasy of her own, your sister couldn't help but imagine how fantastic that would be. Her butt was quite large, and with that came the unfortunate truth that it sweat...a lot, even more so when she wore leggings or pantyhose. If only this gross little quiz were for a real set, she'd pay anything for it! Especially if it really could absorb all her odor and sweat, and was super comfy. Her regular pantyhose quickly became crusty or itchy with use, and she was constantly replacing her old pairs. Having just one permanent addition to her rotation could be a huge help. She wondered if such a material really existed: stretchy, yet durable, comfy and soft, AND naturally odor and moisture resistant? 'Yeah right. Talk about a miracle thread', she lamented.



"The last question is the duration you'd want to become clothes. He answered...just a month. I guess he imagined this as a short and fun affair, like some kind of vacation? Well, sorry little bro. If you truly wanted to become pantyhose, you should fully devote the rest of your life to being one! I don't think you could go back after living out your fantasy! Life as a normal human would just feel so dull after that. Well, with how I changed his answers, maybe going back would be a sweet release from the torment of nonstop smells and movement!"


Your sister stopped and chuckled for a moment, before considering the other side of her ideology:


"At the same time, I also doubt you could ever be normal again after such awful torture. You'd be better off accepting your position as an object. I think the only reasonable answer to this question must be permanent transformation!"



Smiling to herself at such great work, Rio yawned and cracked her knuckles in front of herself. "Heehee~, well, I hope whoever reads these new and improved answers finds them as hilarious as I do! Of course, it would be terrible if someone actually had to live like this, but it's just some perverted online quiz, so at least nobody's hurt~!" Then, Rio's eyes spotted one last text box at the very bottom of the form that she had almost missed as she went to press "save & submit":


"Hmm, wait a sec, what's this box at the bottom for? It wants an address... for delivery, I guess? Oh, maybe you get your item of choice as a complimentary gift for doing the survey!"


'Well it makes sense why he left that blank, I'd have loads of questions if I caught him with women's clothing! Hmmm, I guess I could take it though, I can always use more pairs of pantyhose…'


After filling out the form and saving her changed answers, Rio snooped around on your computer some more, then promptly forgot about her silly little prank and slept soundly that night.