- Text Size +

As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly: <https://smallara.com/2023/11/01/smallara-episode-381-a-giantess-story/>

You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“Yes, ma’am,” Jordan said, humbled by just how sticky and strong something as simple as maple syrup could be. If maple syrup was this strong, he figured honey and anything else sticky like that would be similarly troublesome for him. The most bothersome para279;t to him was just how simple it was for Sara to free him from her plate. She seemed to put so little effort and forethought into it. Whereas he was completely stuck and would have to work to free himself.

Jordan watched as Sara set the dishes down in the sink before setting him down on the counter next to the sink. He looked down into the deep metal sink. If he slid down into the sink, that would be it. He would have no hope of climbing back up the smooth wall of the sink. He could perhaps climb up a stack of dishes if one was left, but the Reeves family seemed to leave the main rooms of the home fairly clean. Even Sara, for as messy as she was in her private space, didn’t seem to make much of a mess in shared and public spaces.

“Sit,” Sara instructed, looking over at Jordan briefly before turning on the water to sink.

“Where do you think I would go? I’m trapped on this countertop.” Jordan said, slightly annoyed as he tried to find a placement that wouldn’t leave him stuck to the countertop.

“Well, I thought as much on the table. We apparently need to work on commands. If my parents are around, you need to mind me, and no more back-talking. It’s important that they think I can handle this. We don’t want to give out any reason I can’t handle keeping you.”

“I mean, they paid thousands of dollars for me. Do you really think they would just take me away? I don’t even know what that would mean or entail. It’s not like they can just send me back to the little store. You said yourself a guardian is a lifelong commitment.” Jordan said

“They wouldn’t send you away but putting you in a little cage above the fridge for a week or until I earned you back with you just getting food dropped in each morning and at night is definitely something I could see happening. I’d rather not put you through that. You didn’t handle the little grounding I gave you before all that well. Which in hindsight, I probably should have just spanked you or something. I shouldn’t have isolated you like that. Sorry.” Sara said she continued to rinse off the dishes before loading them into the dishwasher.

“Well, I accept your apology,” Jordan said. As he wondered if he would have rather been spanked by Sara.

“You aren’t going to apologize for thoughtlessly running around the kitchen? Almost being killed by my best friend. Do you know how bad Ellie would have felt if she crushed you to death? No, no, don’t you even think of apologizing now. I shouldn’t have to guilt you into one.” Sara said, loading the last of the dishes into the dishwasher as Jordan was left trying to figure out if he was supposed to apologize or not.