- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly:<https://smallara.com/2023/11/02/smallara-episode-382-a-giantess-story/> You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Jordan listened to Sara groan as she closed the dishwasher with a slam, which slightly jarred Jordan on the countertop. She then rose back up to her full height which Jordan still found uncomfortable. This was especially the case with the knowledge that Sara wasn’t even particularly tall, which made all this a hard pill to swallow. Seeing her family and some of her friends, all stand taller hit home just how small he had gotten. “I’m not mad at you or anything. So, you don’t need to be all quiet and gloomy.” Sara said, leaning onto the counter. “It sucks they leave this stuff for me like I don’t have things to do,” Sara said as Jordan nodded in agreement. He didn’t particularly think it was all that bad; he often had chores when he was at home. However, he was firmly entrenched as Sara’s responsibility by her family. So, he knew better than to upset the hand that feeds and cares for him. “We should get you all washed up before school, and then we have our own errands run. I mean,” Sara said with her eyes bearing down on his miniature body. “You may be whitto mansy.” Sara said in a cutesy voice. “But you still need to listen, and I expect some obedience. I’ll listen to your concerns and give your opinions true thought. But I really don’t want you taken away or to get in trouble because you don’t listen. Mom’s a hard ass about that stuff. I love her but she doesn’t put up with shit.” “Okay, okay. I’m sorry, I just really like pancakes. Maybe you could give me some before it’s drenched in syrup next time. Then I could dip an end into the syrup on your plate.” Jordan said questioningly. “We can make that work. That seems reasonable. Just remember, it’s like mom says. We don’t air our dirty laundry in public.” Sara said as she grasped Jordan, not waiting for him to climb into her hand. “You’re all sticky and gross. I can’t have you walking over to my hand. You will leave little dirty footprints,” Sara said as she gripped Jordan just tight enough to know he wasn’t fully off the hook. She went upstairs, heading into the same bathroom as last night. Jordan couldn’t help but notice how good the warmth from Sara’s hand felt. He was still a bit cold even with the clothes sara gave him but he noticed the house didn’t feel as cold as usual. He wondered if they turned up the heat or turned down the air conditioning. “I will get myself cleaned up really quick. I know we have a bit of a schedule to keep.” Jordan said as Sara closed the bathroom door and walked over to the sink. Jordan watched her turn the water on while keeping him gripped in her hand. Using her other hand, Sara ran her finger under the water till it was a moderate temperature before reducing the power of the water coming out of the spigot. Jordan felt himself rise up until he was looking down at the empty sink watching the water disappear into the drain waiting for Sara to lower him into the sink.