- Text Size +

As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly: <https://smallara.com/2023/11/05/smallara-episode-383-a-giantess-story/>

You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Jordan found it troubling how much speed Sara’s hand continued to carry. Looking away from the sink, he looked over and saw a giant bottle of hand soap. Jordan immediately put two and two together as her hand slowed finally coming to a stop underneath the spout on the hand soap dispenser.  

 

“S-Sara, you can just leave a glob of Soap for me again,” Jordan said nervously but the only response he got was a smirk on her face followed by her other hand lifting and pressing down on the soap dispenser. The pink fruity goo blasted down onto Jordan covering him as if he had been slimed.  The soap ran down his body covering him from head to toe in a couple of squirts. Jordan closed his eyes tightly as he waited for Sara to set him down.  

 

“You are just so filthy. I’m going to have to clean you to make sure it's done right, and you take way too long. I’ve cleaned my pets for years. Plus, there is a whole unit on proper little cleaning in guardian training. It’s a core requirement. You can’t become a guardian without passing this test. So just relax your body.” Sara sweetly said as she stroked Jordan’s lower back a few times. The gentle pets down his back immediately caused his body to betray him as his muscles released.  

 

“That’s a good boy Jordy,” Sara said in a sweet as candy candy-sounding voice before she started to gently rub her fingers across his chest while her thumbs worked his back. He could feel the soap lathering up as she worked the fruity soap into his skin. It wasn’t long before he felt her grasp on his legs and massage the soap into his legs. Jordan sighed in relief as Sara continued to work the soap into his body scrubbing away all of the sticky glue-like syrup with ease. 

 

As much as Jordan didn’t want to admit it. In a matter of 60 seconds, she had scrubbed him from head to toe while releasing every fiber of tension in his body. He found himself unable to fight back. He could only let it happen as Sara slid his body underneath the water. She had gotten the water to a temperature that to her felt lukewarm but, to Jordan, was just hot enough to be soothing.  

 

Sara expertly washed the soap away from his body. As he opened his eyes, he felt the clean water run down his face before she turned off the water, and Jordan found himself thrust into the soft folds of the hand towel. The large fibers of the towel, despite their size, still felt soft to Jordan, which only told him these had to be some fancy expensive towels. Sara folded the hand towel over Jordan, gently drying him with the towel before Jordan felt himself pull away.  

 

Jordan opened his eyes once again just in time to be blasted with a white fruity scented lotion which Sara similar to the soap worked over his body only unlike with the soap the lotion was cold. Jordan tried to fight Sara off, but her fingers were an immovable object as they effortlessly overpowered him leaving him forced to endure her working the scented lotion into his skin from head to toe.  

 

“Now my wittle man is nice and clean, smelling so good,” Sara said as Jordan found himself lying in the palm of her outstretched hand. The entire process was only at most three or four minutes, which was quicker than he could ever hope to clean himself. As much as he wanted to yell at her to never do that again and that he was fully capable of cleaning himself without her assistance. While he would never admit it, he found the process enjoyable and rather relaxing.