- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly: <https://smallara.com/2023/11/06/smallara-episode-384-a-giantess-story/>

You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



The scent of various berries mixed with watermelon emanated from Jordan’s skin as Sara held him in her hand. The scented products seemed to cling to his skin in a way that they never had previously. It felt as if the scent was being refreshed or renewed each day.  While it wasn’t unpleasant, he could never remember a time when he had smelled so feminine than the past few days. It was strange and a bit off-putting as while he never would say he smelled before; Jordan had always used unscented products as he liked the idea of smelling neutral. Now, though, Sara seemed to ensure he smelled fruity or flowery with things slanted towards fruity. 

 

“C-c-can I get some clothes, puh-puh please?” Jordan said, stammering as he found his body chilling in the cool air very quickly.” He could no longer keep his body from shivering. 

 

“Awe, is my wittle man cold? Let's get you your school clothes then,” Sara said as her fingers clasped around him as she tried to force some heat into his body as she walked quickly out of the bathroom and down the hall to her bedroom. As soon as she walked in, she set Jordan down on her unmade bed. He scurried over to the folds in the blanket and covered himself up as Sara disappeared into her closet before coming out with a set of tiny clothes clutched in her hands.  

 

Jordan welcomed the clothes he was about to get, as it at least made him feel a bit more human instead of a pet. It also had the benefit of providing him with some much-needed warmth. He could feel the dynamic power shift wildly in her favor when he was bundled in the massive folds of Sara’s blankets on her bed. He could do nothing but wait. It was yet another reminder of what felt like the millionth time that he needed her for his survival.  

 

“You look so cute like that. Here, you can put these on, and then you can help me get ready. You got off easy yesterday since you were grounded,” Jordan knew exactly what this was going to entail. She was going to make him fetch her beauty products and other assorted things as she got ready. Jordan couldn’t help but think about how dumb this was. He wanted to say something but knew she would respond with something like these chores are essential to give you a purpose. It was busy work, he thought. However, he was no longer in a position to argue otherwise.  

 

Jordan craned his neck up as Sara stood over him her face buried in her phone as she waited for him to get dressed in his school attire. The boisterous sound of her laughter as her fingers speedily clicked and clacked the digital keys of her phone. Sara briefly lifted her eyes from her phone and looked down at Jordan.  

 

“Hurry up,” Sara said while snapping her fingers before looking back down at her phone and burying her head into her social feeds.