- Text Size +

As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly: <https://smallara.com/2023/11/07/smallara-episode-385-a-giantess-story/>

You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Jordan wanted to question why she couldn’t just get herself ready without him, but as soon as he had the thought, he already knew the answer. “ 

 

“I know that look. Don’t think I can’t see your little face. You need constant supervision.  Just because Mocha isn’t around anymore doesn’t mean there still aren’t bugs, mosquitoes, and who knows what else.” Sara said with a tone of authority before bending down with a smile on her face and switching to a cutesy voice to say, “I gotta protect my wittle pet mansy.” Sara said before reaching down with one hand and giving Jordan a pet.  

 

He knew that would be the answer, and it irritated him a bit that she was right. The other day, he made a big stink about doing things himself, and he was almost devoured alive by a spider. Jordan grabbed the clothes she had and started putting them on. As he looked at them, they looked a bit different from the uniform he had on before.  But, having never been to a private school, he wasn’t sure exactly how the dress code worked.  

 

“It's officially autumn as far as the school is concerned, so we have to wear autumn/winter uniforms. They aren’t quite as breathable as the spring/summer uniforms. I know it sucks, but it is what it is.” Sara said, noting the confused expression on his tiny face before averting her eyes back towards her phone.  

 

As Jordan slipped on the school uniform, he couldn’t help but hate every part of it as he teetered on the uneven surface of Sara’s bed. The folds and wrinkles in the blanket were all large enough to be natural obstacles that he had to keep in mind as he got dressed. While bothersome, if he had to narrow down all the things he didn’t like about catching Smallara. The leading reason was being thrust back into high school and probably college at whatever school Sara decided to attend.  

 

Sara looked away from her phone and down at Jordan once again as she let out an impatient sigh. She was trying to let him be a little independent. But every urge in her body said to reach down and dress him herself. She knew she could have been done by now. It bothered her how slow he was at times like these. It seemed like he was lost in thought and not concentrating on the matter at hand. He should be singularly focused on getting dressed, and then he can focus on his morning chores. 

 

She knew from her training that it would be best to wait and give him more time to ease into the situation, as it hadn’t even been a week yet. So, he was bound to dwell on everything he had lost. But, she wished he would think more about how lucky he was to fall into such a good situation. Not every little is going to fall into a good home where they are loved, looked after and cared for as well he is.