- Text Size +

As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly: <https://smallara.com/2023/11/08/smallara-episode-386-a-giatness-story/>

You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“That’s a good boy.” Sara said as she lowered her hand down onto the bed. Jordan climbed into her hand instinctively before Sara lifted her hand up. Jordan felt the ascent of her hand moving higher and higher causing his ears to pop from the quick change in pressure. It was a matter of moments before he was directly in front of her face. Sara’s breath washed over him. Jordan could still smell the bacon, eggs and maple syrup on her breath as her eyes pillaged every crevice of his body.  

 

“Stand up and spin slowly so I can make sure you are dressed okay. I can’t have my wittle man looking scruffy.” Sara said before licking her fingers and running it over Jordan’s hair to mat it down a bit.  “Much better” Sara added enjoying the look of Jordan’s hair.  

 

The entire process made Jordan feel a bit like a doll. As Sara was curating his look and putting him in outfits that she found nice looking. He could feel his sense of style being eradicated and replaced with Sara’s interests. Which, although Jordan never had a strong fashion sense to begin with. He had the freedom to choose to wear what he wanted to wear.  

 

“You look quite handsome. I don’t know what you did before me. I’m surprised Ms. Hottie allowed you to pick out your own outfits.” Sara said while Jordan noted that while she had stopped calling him Body Hottie. The name for his friend and now ex-girlfriend remained. A part of him wanted to say something but he figured it was a battle not worth fighting. He would be much better served waiting for a battle that was more beneficial to him.  

 

Jordan sat down in Sara’s hand as she walked out of her room and headed back towards the bathroom. It was still a bit dizzying just how fast she could move in comparison to him. In his mind they were moving thirty or forty miles per hour. It was like a normal drive down the road as you see colors and things blur passed you as you drive. However, in reality he knew she was walking and not even at a very fast speed. As Sara normally walked in a manner that stabilized her body so that he wouldn’t get sick. He knew her normal walking pace was much quicker.  

 

“Here we are. We are probably going to have to spend some time one of these days getting you familiarized with everything. I started to putting together a test where you can match the various colors to the name. So, I could just say passion pink and then you can walk over and get it for instance. So part of the test would just be matching the name to color then another part would be you being able to efficiently find it. I prefer things to be organized by brand, purpose, and then name. So Iike all my Fenty lip glosses are together.  

 

“Excuse me your what? Fenty? Is that like Maybelline? Is a test really necessary? Let's not get crazy here.” 

 

“Oh my god, you are further behind then I thought. This is part of why you’re coming to school with me. Whatever your prior education was, it just wasn’t sufficient enough to prepare you for real life. Don’t worry though. I will teach you everything you need to know that’s important. So don’t feel discouraged. Next year at this time you will be such the helper you will hardly remember a time when you didn’t know this important stuff.”