- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As always, you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update there directly: Smallara Episode 373: A Giantess story - Smallara
New content updates weekdays M-F 

You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com

As always, you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update there directly: Smallara Episode 373: A Giantess story - Smallara

New content updates weekdays M-F 

You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Jordan was struggling to wake up as the giant hand of Sara pressed against him while he looked to the side of himself, only to see the large blankets of Sara's bed rise up as if they were hills. In front of him was the landscape of a person in the form of his giant guardian. He couldn't believe how real everything he had dreamed felt. It seemed like Dayton was really there and was going to be his guardian.

It was soothing to have confirmation that it was truly a dream, but he couldn't get over how real it all felt. Sara took her index finger and rhythmically stroked his back comforting Jordan while pressing against his body, releasing the tension that bound him. While in the back of his mind, he tried to rid himself of the horrible thoughts about how powerless he was before Dayton. It seemed like she was acting almost independently of him in some kind of chilling alternate reality that was beyond his control.

"It's still early. Try and go back to sleep." Sara said with a level of sweetness Jordan hadn't expected. She seemed to be more of a morning person than he was though. Jordan assumed that played a role in it all. The thought of going back to sleep was difficult to imagine. But as Sara continued to pet him gently and his tensions continued to release, he found his eyes becoming heavier and heavier.

The struggle was real as Jordan desperately tried to fight off sleep. He wanted to stay awake as a small part of him was afraid of going back into that nightmare. He didn't want to wake up in a Dayton ran world once again. One interlude into that hellscape was enough to last a lifetime as far as Jordan was concerned.

As Sara looked at Jordan, she couldn't help but notice how he was slowly starting to rely on her more and more. It felt nice to be needed by someone, and Jordan becoming more accepting of this whole thing would go a long way toward helping her mental health. But she recognized that they were still in the early days. Today was shaping up to be another big day. She was going to have to drop Mocha off at her cousin's; then, they needed to meet with Maisy for their group project. They still had a full day of school, plus she also worked at the theater with Ellie today. It was looking to be another packed day. She hoped Jordan was ready.

It wasn't long after that, however, that Jordan succumbed to a deep slumber once again. Sara watched him for a few minutes to ensure he continued sleeping peacefully before gently picking him up from her stomach and lowering him back into his habit. She could feel her eyes getting heavier and heavier. Sara yawned softly before grabbing her blankets and pulling them back over her before turning over and snuggling into her bed covers.