- Text Size +

As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly <https://smallara.com/2023/11/19/smallara-episode-393-a-giantess-story/>
You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The car shook from side to side a bit as it idled. Jordan was unsure if they were at a stoplight or a stopsign not that it mattered really. He was stuck on the car seat between Sara’s massive legs. The steering wheel hung above him in sky which was familiar at this point. What was actually most surprising to Jordan was that Sara wasn’t blasting Taylor Swift. She seemed to have some kind of playlist on shuffle as it cycled through several songs, he recognized from the radio but couldn’t quite place the name.  

The song was then interrupted as the sound of Sara’s phone ringing blared over the car speakers. Jordan covered his ears from the shrill sound hurting tiny ears. Sara tapped her phone ending the sound as a unrecognizable female voice blared in the car.  

 

“Hey Sara, Its Kayla. I’m here at the little park but they have it closed today for maintenance and cleaning. Do you just want to meet at the regular park across the street?” 

 

“Aww, that sucks. Jordy was so excited. But yeah, we can meet there. I’m maybe 5 minutes out.” Sara said as they exchanged pleasantries before hanging up and the music resumed. Jordan looked up at Sara waiting for her to clarify what was going on. He hadn’t ever heard of this Kayla person and why is she meeting us? Jordan thought to himself but as Sara accelerated Jordan fell back onto the car seat.  

 

“Are you not going to elaborate for the rest of us?” Jordan finally said as loudly as he could, but he found his voice was not enough to overpower the music. Jordan struggled a few more times to get Sara’s attention vocally before finally pounding against his fist against her leg. Jordan watched Sara’s eyes flicker down as she decreased the volume with a button on the steering wheel.  

 

“What's up?” Sara said as her eyes returned to the road.  

 

“What do you mean what’s up. What was that all about? Who is Kayla?” Jordan asked.  

 

“Kayla from history class. She sits in the back. I don’t think you know her. I mean you have no real reason too. We aren’t like friends or anything. But who knows, I mean you have relations with two of my teachers.” Sara said with a bit of a laugh.  

 

“Very funny. But why are you meeting her if you aren’t friends with her?” 

 

“Oh, she approached me when you were grounded asking about you. I guess her sister has Smallara. She wanted to organize a little play date.”  

 

“You aren’t serious? I’m not some kind of toddler who needs you to setup playdates for me. Call her back and tell her no.” Jordan tried to demand using his most authoritative sounding voice but still ended up sounding high pitched and squeaky.  

 

“This is why these details weren’t shared with you. I knew this is how you would react. Besides, who are you going to meet without me? Your entire friend group is like two people, one of which is your ex-girlfriend. We are broadening your horizons. “ Sara said before switching to cutsey voice and adding “My wittle man needs wittle friends.”