- Text Size +

As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly:<https://smallara.com/2023/11/20/smallara-episode-394-a-giantess-story/>
You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



As Sara pulled up to the park and she started circling around for a parking spot. One thing she hated about this park in the morning was so many people used it for an early morning jog, yoga, or bird watching. It made it annoying to find a place to park.  

 

Jordan huffed quietly upset that Sara would do this. She would completely disregard his wishes and his lifestyle. They would definitely have to talk about these rogue actions she was taking. He didn’t need her assistance meeting people. So, his friend group was a little small he liked like that. A person doesn’t need seventy friends. Jordan thought to himself.  

 

“Now remember best behavior and you need to be nice. I’m just going to pick you up and give you a quick once over to make sure you look okay.” Sara said as she grabbed Jordan and lifted him up to her face. He couldn’t help but feel uncomfortable as Sara’s eyes fixated on Jordan. He tried to hide the displeasure he felt over the whole situation. As he knew how Sara would get. As he knew that while she would listen to his thoughts once she had made a decision regarding him, she did not like her decision questioned. It seemed to be a trait that Reeves women shared.  

 

“There you look perfect.” Sara said as she set Jordan down on her shoulder. Jordan could do nothing but watch the world move by as Sara walked towards the park. He could see people walking along the various pathways. While others Jogged along the same pathways. In the distance he could see someone with binoculars doing a bit of bird watching. Seeing the various people just go about their lives brought a pang to Jordan heart. He would never be able to just go to the park and do something. Any place he wanted to go would be through Sara. Not to mention there wasn’t anything he could actually do here other than run for his life. If he was here without Sara.  

 

It did make him wonder as while he was opposed to it. He wondered what exactly a little park would be like. Was it a large room with a park scaled down? Perhaps it was a room with a bunch of pedestals with miniature parks. He could only come up with so many ways something like that could be accomplished. While it was closed today for cleaning and sterilization. He was sure he would be finding out at some point. As Sara seemed hellbent on socializing him with other people who had caught Smallara. 

 

 “Ugh, do you see her Jordan.” Sara said as she continued to walk into the park.  

 

“Who? There’re people everywhere.” Jordan said questioningly wondering who she was referring to while becoming fully aware Sara was also capable of seeing at a greater distance then him. So, it was also possible the person was out of his field of view.  

 

“Straight ahead. It’s Charity Stevens.” Sara says with a bit of an eye roll.