- Text Size +

As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly:<https://smallara.com/2023/11/21/smallara-episode-395-a-giantess-story/>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Sara continued walking down the same sidewalk as she briefly looked down at her phone to check the message Kayla had sent her about where she was in the park. Sara wasn’t about to let the fact that Charity Stevens was here change anything even if a part of her hoped that she wouldn’t notice her. As that thought crossed her mind, the two made eye contact, and Sara watched Charity veer towards her.

“I was just thinking something stank around here,” Charity said with a sneer as Jordan watched the bubbly-looking Teen stop in front of Sara. He could see her eyes drifting down towards him momentarily before looking back at Sara.

“Here I was thinking it was just your desperation. Do you not realize your park is across the street? If you’re lost, I can help you find your guardian Underbred.” Sara said as she crossed her arms. “It doesn’t matter how much money your parents have Charity. They can’t change what you are. You know what they say if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, must be a duck.”

“I’m the same size as you, Sara! Only we don’t parade around in stuff that looks like it’s out of a Walmart, mouth breather.” Charity said

“Oh, but for how long? Money can’t change the fact you were born an animal who just lived her life, hiding the fact they weren’t really a person. You were just playing pretend. You’re not so high and mighty anymore, Charity, because you’re not even a person, Underbred. Your words, they don’t, they can’t hurt me anymore. Your sneers have no meaning because you’re what amounts to a child talking out of turn.”

“Big talk from someone who never was important. Your only claim to any worth is just being Ellie’s friend and Mallory’s little pet project. So why don’t you stop pretending that you’re actually important Food Stamps. We’re only classmates because your parents found a coupon. So why don’t you go back to whatever trailer you crawled out of. “Charity said as she shoved her shoulder into Sara as she walked by, causing Sara to stumble backward. The blow knocked Jordan from Sara’s shoulder, who felt himself suddenly tumbling through the air.

“Jordan,” Sara said in a worried tone as she recovered her balance and snatched him in midair with her left hand. She gripped his small body tight enough that he had limited movement but not enough to cause him any pain. “What goes around comes around Charity,” Sara said angrily as she opened her hand just enough to see that Jordan was okay.

“Sorry, not sorry, but good catch food stamps,” Charity said with a bit of a laugh as she moved past Sara.

“Charity!” Sara shouted

“What, Loser?” Charity sneered.

“Fifty Thousand,” Sara said as she stood back up fully and put Jordan on her shoulder

“What?” Charity said confused

“Fifty thousand is the minimum amount I always keep in my account. I stream, I do sponsorship deals, and I work at the theater. I saved and sacrificed to make sure I had that money available to me.”

“Why do I care about such a trivial amount? Do you want some applause for saving up what amounts to pocket change?” Charity questioned as she gave a fake applause before she started to turn around to continue on before stopping as Sara started to answer.

“Because it’s how much it will cost to buy you when you reach your natural state, underbred. Who’s going to help you? Underbreds can’t buy underbreds so Mommy and Daddy’s money is useless.” Sara snapped back at Charity. Sara saw Charity’s normal cool exterior crack with a look of fear for a moment before returning to her normal I’m better than you are exterior.