- Text Size +

As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly:<https://smallara.com/2023/11/22/smallara-episode-396-a-giantess-story/>

 You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Jordan was beside himself. He vaguely remembered Sara talking about Charity the day she brought him to school but the day was filled with so many new experiences it was difficult to recall exactly who she was. It wasn’t until the cold, cutting remarks were traded back and forth as the girls started their verbal sparring match.

More than anything, Jordan wanted to step in and break this up. Just a week ago he would have been able to step between the two young women and easily broke this up. Although in his heart of hearts, Jordan knew his introverted self would never be able to interject himself into such a situation. He would probably watch from afar.

“Are you okay? I can’t believe she would do that.” Sara said as she reached down towards Jordan and gave him several pets down the length of his body in an attempt to comfort him and let him know that he was safe. While easing her own worry that he was injured.

“I’m fine, just a little shaken up. One doesn’t expect to be suddenly plummeting to their death.” Jordan said still trying to fully catch his breath.

“She’s just such a bitch. You don’t have to worry about her. God doesn’t like ugly, as they say. Can you turn over I just want to make sure you’re not bleeding or hurt anywhere.” Sara said as now Jordan wondered if just falling to his death wouldn’t have been more merciful. As now he had to deal with Sara mothering him. While he appreciates the concern, he’s not used to having someone care for him in that way. Just wanting it to be over, Jordan rolled over as Sara inspected every square millimeter for any sign of injury or bleeding.

“Don’t you think you were a little harsh? I mean I get she wasn’t exactly coming at you nicely but…”

“She’s always been like that, Jordan. You don’t understand how cruel Charity is. Any niceness that comes out of her has a price. Just because my family isn’t as well off as she is, she has made it her mission in life to make my life miserable. Do you know what it’s like having to be berated and called food stamps in front of all your peers? It’s horrible and so embarrassing. She’s the kind of person who will trip you when you’re not looking just so she can publicly laugh in your face and berate you. Charity’s favorite pastime is humiliating others in public. It’s basically a sport to her. How quickly can she make someone cry? What can she say that will devastate that person most? Then afterward and she moves on she doesn’t even think about it. Most people, if you make someone cry, stop, but not Charity; she views that as an opening to double and triple her efforts. When she finally does move on that person who she wrecked is just poofed from her mind because they are so far beneath her they don’t warrant knowing. It’s why I’m food stamps because unless you’re important, she doesn’t bother knowing your name. Like she calls Mr. Davis specks even though he’s like the best teacher in the school.

Most people can’t say anything because her family donates money to the school for buildings and projects. If you want to know why one of the reasons I have to take pills every day to help put a smile on my face, it’s her.” Sara said with a long pause. “When I survived after my failed attempt to you know, I had to try to build myself back up. I had to learn how to find things that gave my life meaning and to prove to myself that I was worth something. When I found out she wasn’t immune, it was like there was justice in this world.”

“I’m sorry, I had no idea. She sounds horrible. Really, she does. But what you said was also about me. I’m a little or an underbred or whatever you want to call it.” Jordan at a loss at how to respond to something like that.

“How could you know? It’s all in the past. That’s not how I feel about you, though, Jordan. You’re my special wittle man.”

“You basically called every underbred an animal.”

“Well, Jordy, you are an animal, as that’s just science. You can’t change what you are. A rabbit can’t change the fact it’s a rabbit any more, then you can change the fact you’re an underbred. But how I feel about you isn’t how I feel about Charity. Just like I feel about Gavin differently than I feel about you and Charity. You’re my friend, my pet; you’re someone I can share everything with. It’s not like I recounted to Ellie or Steph the minute details of what led me to try to end myself. That’s just something I shared with you. If you’re mad about this little socializing, I didn’t tell you to be mean. I didn’t tell you because I knew you wouldn’t do it. I want to get you a little outside your comfort zone so you can meet new people. I know it’s not your thing, but we both have to do things we aren’t comfortable with sometimes so we can be better. Don’t worry; if this goes south, I will get you out of the situation, and we’ll go pick up Ellie. Okay?”

Jordan nodded as he took in Sara’s words while he fully caught his breath. He wasn’t sure what to say. As he was never great in this situation. As uncomfortable as speaking his mind was, he felt like it led to him understanding Sara a bit more and feeling like they have a bit of common ground to work from.

“We should go find Kayla, though,” Sara said as she gave Jordan a few pets before lifting him back up onto her shoulder. Sara walked down a few different paths, and Jordan found that he was already lost. He was trying to keep track of which directions they went and how to get back to the car if they got separated, but he was hopelessly lost. He found with everything so disproportionately larger than him tracking direction was impossible.