- Text Size +

As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly<https://smallara.com/2023/11/28/smallara-episode-399-a-giantess-story/> You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com
The Voices of Sara and Kayla speaking boomed around the two diminutive littles. A slight breeze gently rustled the nearby trees, but it was enough for Jordan to notice Kelli shiver with a chill. Jordan took off his blazer draped it over her shoulders to provide her with some extra warmth. 

 

“Thank you,” Kelli said as she noticed Jordan’s muscular build. “Sorry about my scene before. Kay is just such a tomboy sometimes. She doesn’t care about fashion or trends at all. She doesn’t own a single bit of makeup. So, it's been a bit frustrating having to rely on her. Before I left for college, I was always the one having to push her into these things and now somehow, she’s, my guardian? Here I go again, I'm Sorry again, I'm ranting about my own problem, and you don’t even know me. So, how long have you been like this?”  

 

“Oh, just since Saturday. It's all pretty new to me.” Jordan said still a bit at a loss for words. “How about you?” 

 

“Oh, about three months but I've only been with my sister Kayla for a couple days. She had to go through training, so I was at a local facility in holding. You’re lucky you had a guardian right away.” 

 

“Sara? Well, she's my guardian but we didn’t know each other really beforehand. She was my neighbor. I guess you could say she knew me better than I knew her. I actually was alone when I contracted Smallara. I had to flee my home to try to get help. Sara was nice enough to take me in since she was trained.” Jordan said as he played with his foot a bit unsure of where exactly he should look.  

 

“Wow, that had to be scary. I couldn’t imagine running through a yard like that.  I would have been afraid of getting killed by almost everything.” Kelli said as she scooted closer to Jordan.  

 

“I should have been, but I didn’t know enough to be scared at that time. It was only the other day that I found out just how lucky I was to make it through the yard to Reeves yard and to be able to get Sara’s attention. What was it like at the facility? Sara mentioned it but I never had to go to it. She gave me the option, but I didn’t want to risk it.” 
 
“Smart, It's not great. You are assigned a pod that you basically live in. They have assigned times that you get to come out into a gathering area and speak with some others, but the groupings are purposely always random. So, you are never with the same people each day. It took a couple weeks before I saw someone a second time. You are cut off from everyone you know. I had it a bit better as I was in the facility with a pending placement. I just had to wait for Kayla to pass classes and be approved as my guardian. Most people who are at the facility don’t have a pending guardian and there isn’t a system to assign them out. So, they are just stuck living there indefinitely.” 

 

 “So, they are just stuck there?” 

 

“Stuck, is, one way to put it. It’s safe and treated well, they provide you with meals. It’s just very prison like.  I wouldn’t want to go there by choice, that’s for sure. You get one meal option, so if you don’t like it. You just wait for the next meal. The guy in the next pod over was some kind of vegetarian. He’s lost a bunch of weight.” Kelli said as she played with her hair a bit twisting it around her finger. 
 
“That‘s horrible,” Jordan exclaimed.   

 

“Like I said, I was one of the lucky ones. Many have it worse. They are working on some kind of amazon style site for the unclaimed. Everyone was talking about it when I left. They took pictures of everyone who was unclaimed and were gathering data to put into a database. It sounds real gross.” 

 

“Wow, I had no idea. I can’t imagine living like that. Sara built me a habitat. It's all glass but it's pretty large. Like a studio apartment in size.”