- Text Size +

As always, you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update there directly: Smallara Episode 373: A Giantess story - Smallara
New content updates weekdays M-F 

You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Morning came with the rapping of Sara’s finger against the glass wall of Jordan’s habitat. He groggily pulled himself up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes before craning his neck upward. Jordan yawned, wishing he could have gotten more sleep, but in the back of his mind, he was worried about that nightmare coming back. He wasn’t sure what triggered it, but when he fell asleep the second time, he slept harder than he had ever slept before.

As Jordan looked up at Sara, it was starting to become more normal to him to see the giant teenager’s face hanging above his habitat. However, another part of him wanted to crawl back underneath the covers as it still felt awfully early in the morning. He couldn’t see a clock or anything, but just from the lack of daylight that was in the room told him it had to be early.

“You slept pretty well after that bad dream,” Sara commented.  She then let out a light yawn while she fully slid out of her blankets, and she begrudgingly got out of bed. The sleepy look on her face told Jordan she wasn’t much more thrilled about being up this early than he was.

“Ugh, I wish I could just skip. The parentals would never let that fly after just getting you for me. It would suck if Mom took you away. So, WE have to be on our best behavior.” Sara said as she fully stood up.

The thought of being taken away was a bit sickening. He wanted to believe Sara was joking, but the way the words left her mouth, and the tone she used told him that she was being profoundly serious. He wondered how that would even work. It’s not like he was a phone or something. He was a living being.

“You realize she can’t just take me away,” Jordan said

Sara laughed as she looked over at Jordan, still in his habitat. She took a few deliberate steps over to the habitat and looked down at him with an amused expression

“If you believe that you haven’t been around Mom long enough. She wouldn’t even think twice about taking you away for a punishment. Probably put you in a jar or something on top of the fridge or in a cabinet. I mean she’d poke airholes in it along with some food and water. Then it will probably make me have to earn you back. You only knew her as a fellow adult neighbor. But that doesn’t exist anymore, as you caught Smallara. I know you don’t like the use of the word. But you’re my pet now. So that’s how she’d treat you as that’s where you stand in the household. I can hear her now.” “Sara said, clearing her throat before doing an impression of her mother’s voice. “I suppose we can buy him for her as having Jordan would teach her responsibility. As she’d have to fully take care of him and be in charge of his well-being.” Sara said, thinking about how she nailed her mother’s voice. “Mocha was a family pet, but you’re just my pet.”