- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly: <https://smallara.com/2023/10/25/smallara-episode-376-a-giantess-story/>

New content updates weekdays M-F 




You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Jordan found himself in the familiar place of Sara’s hand as she walked from her room and moved about the home. Below, Jordan could hear her cat Mocha, which caused his muscles to tense as he grasped her fingers a bit tighter subconsciously.



The scent of breakfast permeated throughout the home, growing stronger the closer Sara got to the kitchen. The smell made Jordan realize he hadn’t had breakfast since before he caught Smallara. He could feel his stomach growling over the thought of it.



As Sara bounded down the stairs and entered the kitchen, he could see both of Sara’s parents. Jordan immediately felt underdressed as he still remained in his boxers.



“Sara, your parents are here. Where are my clothes?” Jordan said as quietly as he could while still allowing for Sara to hear him.



“I didn’t want your school clothes getting dirty. I figured the heat from the food on my plate would keep you warm enough.” Sara said very matter-of-factly as she walked further into the kitchen towards the table.



“That’s not the point.” Jordan started to say, but Sara was already moving to sit down and the booming voices of her parents greeting her drowned out his voice.



“How’s my Sare bear.” Sara’s father said who was dressed for the office already.



Sara tilted her hand onto the table, causing Jordan to slide down the palm of her hand with his feet landing on the wooden table. Jordan huddled close to Sara, shivering on the table a bit.



“Oh my goodness. You are such a baby.” Sara said as she dug into her pocket and pulled out some sweatpants and a shirt, dropping them onto the table.



“Good morning to you, Jordan,” Tiffany said as she set a large plate down in front of Sara and Jordan.



“Good morning, ma’am,” Jordan said, grabbing the clothes Sara had given him and scurried closer to Sara before he quickly put on the clothes Sara had provided him.



“His name is Jordy, Mom.” Sara asserted as she gave Jordan a pat on the head.



“Right…Sorry, Jordy.” Tiffany said as she smiled at Jordan before turning back and heading towards the stove.



“Are you starting to get adjusted to things, Jordy,” Sara’s dad asked as Jordan shivered a bit on the cool table. Jordan inched closer to Sara to steal some of her body heat.



“Each day is getting easier for him. He’s starting to adjust to his little body. It took a bit of time for him to understand and accept that he wasn’t capable of being so independent anymore.” Sara said, answering for Jordan.



“Sara, how much of this bacon do you want?” Tiffany asked.



“I can just bring my plate over, Mom,” Sara said as she pushed herself away from the table and grabbed her plate, leaving Jordan on the table. “Jordy, stay,” Sara said with a finger wag before walking over to the island. While Jordan wondered where she thought he was going to go.