- Text Size +

As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly: <https://smallara.com/2023/10/29/smallara-episode-378-a-giantess-story/>

New content updates weekdays M-F 


You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The whole experience was a different one for Jordan. As all this planning and preparation for a trip was being done without him.  He didn't have any choice or say in the matter. He still didn't know where they were even going other than a beach house.  

  

"Ellie is coming, isn't she?" Sara's father said as he finished off his breakfast.  

  

"Yeah, she's coming," Sara said in a more chipper tone as the sleepiness of morning began to wear off.  

  

"That's good. It's nice when the whole family can be there." Sara's father said.  

  

"You realize she's not actually your daughter, right?" Sara said with a bit of a laugh.  

  

"She might as well be. You two have been nearly inseparable for as long as I can remember. I don't think she's ever not come. Hell, she's on the chore board. If that's not family, I don't know what is." Sara's father added 

  

Jordan could do nothing but watch as the family ate their breakfast and Sara would feed him bits and pieces off her plate until he was full. He didn't want to wander or go anywhere as it seemed like Tiffany didn't care for him on the table to start with. So, he felt compelled to stick close to Sara. Even if this did only seem to solidify the fact, he belonged to her in their eyes.  

  

"I need to get to work though. Stay out of trouble Sare bear," Sara's father said as he set the dishes from his breakfast down in the sink before walking past his daughter stopping briefly as he kissed her on her forehead.  

  

"I should get going too dear. I will drop Mocha off for you, but can you put the dishes into the dishwasher before you go to school?" Tiffany asked 

  

"Sure Mom," Sara said as she took a drink before her mother hugged her as she walked by on her way out to the car. Seeing the large bodies of Sara's parents walk by was nerve-wracking enough. As they bent down to show Sara affection, they got even closer to him. Their hulking frames were a reminder that as large as Sara was to him, they were even bigger. He had been placed in the care of the most junior member of the household.  

  

"You did very good sticking near me. Mom really hates your little feet on the table. All she sees is you tracking dirt and germs all over her table no matter what I tell her. Dad and I don't really care but gotta keep Mom happy."  Sara said as patted Jordan on the head before using her finger to pet him by running her finger down his back. Jordan found himself fighting his body to not show that he liked it, but his body and muscles betrayed him as they relaxed to her touch. 

  

"You realize it's underbred physiology. You have different pressure points, and your body reacts differently to human touch. We can not only provide enough pressure to release the tension in your body. When I pet you like this your body releases dopamine which is why it feels good to you. Moreso, as your guardian your body will get more sensitized to my touch. Through the amount of contact. Chloe was talking about it. They did some kind of study" Sara added as she leaned in a bit.