- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly:<https://smallara.com/2023/10/31/smallara-episode-380-a-giantess-story/>

You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Jordan swallowed the last bit of pancake that he took as he looked from left to right, hoping to see something that he could use to break free. Unfortunately, the syrup held him like glue to the plate. As Jordan looked down, he could see that the syrup had run all over the plate when he ripped off a piece of the pancake. His eyes wandered back to the scene of the crime as he looked over at the pancake; he could still see a bit of syrup draining off the pancake.

“I need to get off this plate before Sara notices. She can’t catch me like this.” Jordan said to himself with more fright in his voice than he expected from the thought of his teenage guardian. He could see a fork in the distance that he contemplated if he could somehow manage to maneuver the fork closer to him, but it was much too far from. Jordan was beginning to be overwhelmed with desperation as he looked for a way to extricate himself from the situation. Jordan began to wonder if he could pull himself onto the pancake itself. The upward motion could somehow create enough force to pull his feet free. The only counterpoint he could think of was that he would be covered in syrup and butter. He also may end up stuck to the pancake, or even if he wasn’t, he wouldn’t be able to hide the fact from Sara that he had not listened to her.

Jordan kept trying to jump and pull his feet free from the sticky syrup, but the more he tried, the more desperate he became. A new level of humiliation was starting to sink in. Jordan finally faced the reality he was completely stuck to the plate by maple syrup.

“JORDAN REEVES,” Sara bellowed loud enough for him to cover his ears as she looked over at the table to check on what he was doing. A chill ran down Jordan’s spine as he turned his neck, only to see Sara looking directly at him.

“Sara, it’s not what it looks like!” Jordan pleaded.

“Oh really? It looks like you were trying to get some of the pancakes I left on my plate. You know, the same pancakes I told you that you couldn’t have today as they are too messy and sticky. We have things to do and places to be, and I didn’t want to spend the time cleaning you.”

“Okay, so this is exactly what it looks like, but, to be fair, you only said it was messy. But I realize now that this probably isn’t helpful.”

“You think? I told you, no, and that should be all you need. I just got done telling my parents how obedient you are. I was bragging about you to them about how good you are and how well you listen. You are just lucky they have already left or else we’d both be in trouble.” Sara said, walking over to the table. Although I do have to admit, you look so silly stuck in maple syrup.” Sara said with a laugh, betraying her frustrated persona.

“Just a sec. Let me free you.” Sara said before as she dug into her pocket and pulled out her phone.

“What are you doing? I thought you were freeing me?” Jordan said as he continued to try to pull his legs up.” He then looked back up at Sara, and as soon as he did, he heard the snap of a photo being taken on her phone.

“I will. I just need to get this posted to insta first.” Sara said as she uploaded the picture to her page.

“You’re what!” Jordan shouted.

“It’s just my private Instagram account for friends and family. It’s not my public one for promotions and stuff.”

“That doesn’t make it better. Take it down!” Jordan said, his arms flailing as he found himself almost losing balance.

“Be careful; I don’t want you blowing your knee out,” Sara said as she walked over to the table and plucked Jordan free with the greatest of ease. Jordan couldn’t believe how easy it was for her while he struggled for several minutes, making no progress.

“Look at how messy you are. You were just cleaned last night. I’m going to have to wash you again now before we go. I expect you to listen to me from now on. If I say no, it means no.” Sara added as she picked up her plate and glass with her free hand and carried them over to the sink.