- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wow, this story really blew up these past few days, thanks a lot, I'll upload daily till the story is done, it'll be short, but wholesome.

“Hey, Harper, what’s the slumber party for?” Brook asked, walking inside Harper’s house.  “It’s not for anything, I just want to have at least one more slumber party before we’re off to college.  Besides, my parents are gone till tomorrow night, so we’ve got the whole house to ourselves,” Harper said.  “AHH, that’s great, I’m ready for some fun after this week,” Brook said.  “Yeah me too, we still probably have some time before the others show up, so I was just watching some “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia,” Harper said.  “Sweet, good choice,” Brook said, sitting down on the couch.

 

Inside Brook’s butt, Alex was not having a pleasant time.  The warmth and moisture of Brook’s butt caused Alex to get pulled between her cheeks as she walked.  When Brook sat down, she put all of her weight on her butt, putting great pressure on Alex.  But, when and stopped moving, Alex finally had time to think.

Okay, okay, she’s stopped moving.  She got a call from Harper, and she didn’t walk for very long.  I must be in Harper’s house.  That’s cool I’m in the house of the girl of my dreams.  No, I can’t think like that, I can’t let her see me like this either, she’d think I was the biggest pervert ever.  I gotta think, she said something about a slumber party, that means more girls will come over.  I can’t let myself get seen by them either.  Harper doesn’t live far from me, but walking home myself still runs the risk of running into an animal, or getting grabbed by a stranger.  And, that’s IF I can get out of Brook’s ass.  The only way for me to get back to normal is to get back to Valerie.  I might be able to call her, but I’d need to get to an unlocked phone, then call her without getting seen, which won’t be easy.  My best chance might have to be stay hidden with Brook… and that means…Staying here, Alex thought.  “Shoot, I’m really stuck here,” Alex said.

It was complete darkness inside Brook’s butt.  There wasn’t much air, but oddly, Alex didn’t feel light headed.  Alex moved his arms as best he could to get comfortable.  “I guess when she’s sitting, it isn’t so bad,” Alex said, lightly stroking the massive but surrounding him.

 

Brook and Harper were happily watching their show.  Brook started to feel oddly at ease.  She’d gotten pretty stressed out this week, but right now she for some reason felt more relaxed than usual.  Maybe it’s the shower I took today, or seeing my sister, I just feel strangely good today, Brook thought.

“Alright more girls should show up soon, can you help me with dinner?”  Harper said.  “Sure thing,” Brook said, getting up.

Alex was almost able to sleep, when his surroundings shifted as Brook got up.  Brook’s massive cheeks rubbed against Alex as she walked.  Alex was rolled between the soft globes as he tried his best to resist.

“Hey can you grab a pan from down there,” Harper said, getting out ingredients.  “Sure,” Brook said.  Brook squatted down to the drawer under the oven, to grab a skillet.

Alex’s surroundings changed as Brook squatted.  Brook’s cheeks parted, and Alex was able to move his arms and legs.  Alex heard Brook rummaging through the drawer and had to act fast.  With all his strength, he pushed off of Brook’s cheeks, and fell to the soft panties below him.  Just after Alex landed, Brook found the right skillet, and stood back up.  Alex watched as Brook’s cheeks closed in front of him, as the panties brought him against the bubbly butt.  Okay, I’ve made progress, now I just focus on staying out, Alex thought.  Alex grabbed ahold of Brook’s panties, with both hands, and held tight.  Light shown through Brook’s white skirt, and panties, giving Alex’s surroundings a pleasant green.

***

Brook set the skillet on the stove.  “Thank you, I can handle the browning the meat, and the rice, if you can chop the vegetables,” Harper said.  “Cool, I can do that,” Brook said, grabbing a cutting board and a knife.

Down below, Alex could hear them much better as he was now outside of the sound-muffling butt.  Wait, shells, meat, rice, shoot they’re having tacos! David thought.  Brook’s been over at my house for dinner enough times for me to know that tacos are a bad sign.  Whenever she was over for dinner, she’d want to watch a movie, then she’d sit either on my lap, or beside me resting her legs by, me.  Then she’d cling to me whenever she had to pass gas.  If she had a crush on me then, she had a strange way of showing it, how could I not just see her antics as teasing and not affectionate, Alex thought.  Alex looked around to think of a way out, but none were visible.

 

As Brook cut the vegetables, she watched Harper as she browned the taco meat.  Brook looked at how Harper expertly worked the plastic spatula to evenly cook the ground beef.  “Wow, you’re so cool, I wish I could be more like you,” Brook said.  “Huh?  What do you mean?” Harper asked.  “You’re pretty, you can cook, you’re just so feminine.  You’re like the ideal woman.  I could never be like you,” Brook said.  It’s no wonder Alex is so in love with you, Brook thought.  “Well, I don’t know about all that, but if you want to learn about cooking, I can show you a few things,” Harper said.  “Really?  Thanks!” Brook said, walking over to Harper.

Back in Brook’s panties, Alex listened to Brook’s words.  She’s just like me, she wants to be more feminine so I’ll be attracted to her.  And I want to be more masculine so Harper will be attracted to me.  But she’s actually doing something about it, Alex thought.

“The key is to move the meat around so you don’t have pieces that stay on the bottom or the top.  If they stay on the bottom, they’ll burn and on top they’d be underdone, so you want to always move the meat,” Harper said, offering Brook the spatula.  “Like this?” Brook said, trying to copy Harper.  “Just like that,” Harper said, checking on the rice.

While Brook was staying still, Alex slowly moved around her panties.  I might be able to pull away the panties from her waist, but the elastic on her skirt is gonna be too strong, Alex thought.  Alex slid down Brook’s butt, to the bottom of her cheeks.  Alex checked out the leg holes, and was just barely able to pull the fabric away and see the hard-wood floor beneath him.  That’s not an option, at least not now, Alex thought.  Alex looked between Brook’s legs.  That is definetly not an option, Alex thought.  Alex grabbed a hold of the back of Brook’s panties and slowly climbed up, resting his back on Brook’s rump.  My best bet is to be above her butt when she sits down, Alex thought continuing his climb.

“And how can you say I’m the ideal woman with that body of yours?  Look at this butt of yours,” Harper said, giving Brook’s butt a smack.  Harper smacked right against Alex’s body, pushing him back into Brook’s crack, facing outward.  The sudden force, caused the massive rear, to jiggle and bounce in response.  “What was that?” Brook said, smacking her friend’s hand away.  “You’ve got a great figure, you should at least wear a mini skirt or something,” Harper said.

Alex held on to Brook’s panties as best he could.  Alex pushed off the soft globes with his legs and was able to unstick himself, then he continued climbing.


“Alright the other girls should show up just in time for dinner,” Harper said.  “Who’d you invite?” Brook asked.  “Leah, Jenna, Kim, and Chealsey,” Harper said.  “Coo.  *gasp* You know what, we should prank them,” Brook said.  “Way ahead of you, tell me notice anything about that table?” Harper said.  Brook looked at the table, a standard rectangle, with a white table cloth, and had a large rotating plate on it.  “Is it new?” Brook asked.  “You could say that, but check this out,” Harper said, picking up the Plate.  Harper revealed a cut hole in the table cloth, showing a large hole in the table.  “*gasp* I know what I must do,” Brook said.  Just then the doorbell rang.

Brook crawled under the table and knelt down so her head would be in the right spot.  Luckily, by this time, Alex had managed to climb just over Brook’s crack, and he was able to hold on while Brook rapidly moved.  Harper placed a metal bowl over Brook’s head, and Brook put on her best dead face.  Alex placed his feet on top of Brook’s left butt check and momentarily stood on it, to turn so he was facing her butt.

Harper went to get the door.  There, the four other guests had gathered outside her house.  One by one they entered, taking off their shoes, and setting down their bags.  Leah had shoulder-length dirty blonde hair, and an athletic figure, with large breasts.  Jenna had blonde hair, with a pink stripe on her right side, average chest, and an average butt.  Kim had average boobs, but a larger butt, she had brown hair, and green eyes.  Lastly, Chealsey had long black hair, thick thighs, tanned skin, and a toned, athletic build.

“Hey, Harper, what’s for dinner?  Oh, and where’s Brook?” Jenna asked, following Harper to the kitchen.  “Brook came early to help with dinner, and here it is,” Harper said, lifting up the metal bowl revealing the severed head of Brook.

*SCREAM*

The four girls jumped in surprise, Jenna even screamed at the sight.  “PPPPFFFFFF HA HAHAHAHA, we got you good,” Harper said.  “Yeah you should see your faces,” Brook said, laughing.  Brook crawled out from under the table to greet her friends.

“Harper you bitch that’s not funny,” Kim said.  “That is OBJECTIVELY funny,” Harper said, still laughing.  Brook and Harper continued laughing for a while.  Alex was startled by Jenna’s scream, but he couldn’t help himself from laughing too.  His voice was overshadowed by Brook so no-one heard him.  “But seriously, dinner’s ready I hope you like tacos,” Harper said.

The six girls sat at the table and started serving themselves, while discussing life.

Down in Brook’s panties David smelled the delicious food, and his stomach growled.  Alex dropped off the panties, and rested on Brook’s butt, knowing she wouldn’t move for a while.  I might be able to escape now, but I’d be stuck on the chair, she could see me, or not, either way it’s a bad idea, Alex thought.

“So, what are we doing tonight?” Chealsey asked.  “Whatever we want, but maybe something with….these,” Harper said.  Harper then held up a bottle of tequila and some margarita mix.  “No more pranks tonight I hope,” Kim said.  “Come on pranks are part of our friend ship, we used to pull silly pranks all the time, Brook has sort of stayed with childish humor though,” Harper said.  “Yeah, remember when we stuck a cup of water over my sister’s door?” Brook said.  “Yeah, remember when I told you that farts are full of love chemicals?” Harper said.  “Yeah and you said that farting near a guy I like will make him like me back,” Brook said.  “Ha you were so gullible as a kid,” Harper laughed, as the other girls laughed with her.  “It’s not funny, after that I started farting next to Al-… this guy I liked,” Brook said.  “Yeah, but I’ve moved on to more sophisticated practical jokes, I’ve even started thinking of a senior prank,” Harper said.  “Oooh, do tell,” Chealsey said.  “Can’t it’s not all figured out yet, but it has to do with chickens,” Harper said.

Alex had nothing to do but listen to their conversation.  That explains a lot, Alex thought.  Alex remembered the nights that Brook came over for dinner.  It was always something spicy like tacos or burritos.  After Brook would pass gas, she’d hold out her arms, like she was expecting some kind of embrace.  Alex sat on Brook’s butt, and lightly patted it.  “I wish I would’ve known sooner,” Alex said.  What did Harper just show them? Alex thought.  

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!