- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Howdy! This is a commissioned story from an anonymous figure. So the characters ain’t mine, they’re the commissioner’s.



hope you enjoy!

Author's Chapter Notes:
Idk what else to type here. Eat your bagels!




To be straight up, working as an adventurer sucked. People rave about the idea of growing into some big time hero, rising through the ranks while facing the many challenges and threats that plagued humanity. The issue with this ideology was that so few actually got to achieve such fame, fortune, and glory. So many in reality suffered horrific tragedies at confrontation with the many powerful creatures that roamed the lands. Such realities, while frightening and harsh, would not be enough to waver the righteous will carried by a new coming adventurer by the name of Anton. The young lad had chosen to walk the path of the archer, carrying around a pretty standard bow and quiver. Knowing that not every situation could be solved at range, he also came equipped with a small hidden dagger sheathed along his belt. With the motivation to grow and surpass his peers, Anton graciously accepted the first quest that had been made available to someone of his skill level; that being to patrol the perimeter of a small forest that lay just outside of the city walls. 


What was a mere rookie mission however, was proving to be quite the challenge for the novice archer, as in a matter of an hour, he had somehow managed to wind up lost. He could’ve sworn that he had a map somewhere, but as he rummaged through his belongings, the only thing he found outside of his gear was half a sandwich and a flask of water. His heart started to race at the thought of not being able to make it back to the city, but then he reassured himself. Settle down Anton, every adventurer has to face some sort of unexpected challenges in their time and this…  just happens to be my first. If I can just get through this, I’ll have the experience needed to get through any future obstacle I come across!


Reinspired by his internal pep talk, Anton took a deep breath and marched onwards, ready to take on whatever the world had to throw at him. Motivated as he may have been, minutes turned to additional hours and after a while, he started to grow weary. The sun was setting for the day and he could only help but feel as though he had gotten even more lost than before. Lacking knowledge as to where he was and knowing the kinds of dangers that lurked the night, Anton saw it best to find somewhere to huddle up for the night. Darting around, he came upon the mouth of a cave. The entrance was roughly 10 meters high and another 8 meters wide, sparking some hesitation in the adventurer’s mind as all manner of creature could likely fit within. As the sky continued to darken however, he found his options limited. Hiding within the somewhat limited space of a near pitch black cave was somehow better than trying to navigate a seemingly endless amount of forest in the same near pitch black conditions. Not wanting to venture too far into the depths, Anton settled along a small groove within the inner wall, just a few steps into the cave’s mouth where he’d have a decent chance to either notice something coming in or something coming out in case he needed to make a dash for it. While not the most ideal of circumstances for his first quest, he found himself comfortable enough, or perhaps tired enough, to drift into unconsciousness.


As the sun made its way back into the skies, much of the land’s creatures began to arise. From birds to lizards, all manner of fauna seemed eager to get their day started; and while most shifted with ease into their morning routines, Anton would find his waking to be far more… disruptive. A rhythmic thumping sent vibrations across the ground, growing heavier as they approached Anton’s location. The closer it got, the more his sleeping body shook along with the ground until he was essentially bouncing. As one bounce sent his head to hit the side of the cave wall, the adventurer was shaken awake. Eyes wide as he couldn’t figure the source of the shaking, he stumbled his way out the cave, nearly tripping over himself as he tried to find something to hide behind. Not too far off the side of the cave’s entrance was a small bush which Anton, in his state of panic and confusion, leaped into for cover. Peering through the leaves, he tried to get a good look of what had been the cause for his fright.


Stepping out from the depths of the cave was a creature that stood so tall that it had to duck in order to avoid bumping its head against the cave’s ceiling. Now out in the open, with the sun shining over, Anton was absolutely baffled at the sheer sight of what stood before him. It was a giantess… a female oni to be more precise. The giant humanoid had fiery red skin across the entirety of her body, wild locks of white hair that draped past her shoulders, and of course, a pair of broad, yet pointy black horns that protruded from the top of her head. Aside from being well over 12 meters in height, the oni sported a rather curvaceous body. Barefooted, bare legged, nothing more than a torn strip of dirtied up white cloth hung loosely around her waist. It took a fair amount of restraint to keep from looking any longer as so much of her ass was out in the open, and her nether regions were just a simple gust of wind away from being exposed to the world. An attempt to avert his gaze was made, but once his eyes passed her stomach, they went wide as a massive pair of breasts, each of which dwarfed him thrice over sprawled freely along her chest. It was such a conflicting set of emotions, fear to intrigue, but before he could ogle any longer, she broke their respective silence.


“Eeeehhhyyaaaaaaaaaaawn” With her arms stretched up into the sky, the massive oni let out a heavy yawn. Her voice, while feminine, bellowed a deep tone that sent chills across Anton’s spine. It brought him back to the reality of how much danger he was currently in. Despite having human esc traits, some of which were an appeal to the eyes, oni were well known to have an intelligence that left them as an unpredictable threat toward humanity. Though not all the same, the chances of being hostile were high, and Anton was in no condition to face something of that caliber. Luckily, as far as he could tell, this particular oni had just woken up, meaning that it would likely be leaving the area soon. If that were the case, Anton would theoretically have plenty of time to gather his things and make a dash for it without the giant even knowing of his presence.


Almost on cue after reassuring himself of the situation, the red giant seemed to pause for a moment, as if something had caught her attention. Scrunching her nose, she took a few deep whiffs of the air around her. Though she looked confused at first, a smile started to form and her eyes darted in the direction of Anton's bush. It took all of his willpower to keep from jumping in place, as the sudden glare caught him off guard. Calm down, there’s no way she actually saw me. There must be some kind of animal or something off in this direction… 


The oni then started to approach, rustling the bush leaves as her heavy footfalls drew closer, until she was now standing right in front of said bush, peering down at the shrub with hands on her hips as she chuckled. As much as he wished to deny it, Anton had to admit that this was beyond coincidence. His heart raced, knowing that he had been found, and how he chose to respond next would likely determine whether or not he’d survive this encounter. Unfortunately, he wouldn’t have the time to mull over a plan as the oni crouched onto a knee and brought a hand down toward the bush. His moment to decide would be now! Mustering all his strength and dexterity, Anton leapt to the side, somersaulting away from the bush as it found itself within the oni’s grasp. The red beast’s eyes followed the archer’s movements, but she herself remained on her knee; as though she were more curious to see the human’s next move rather than rush after him.


Having successfully avoided her hand, Anton was surging with adrenaline, feeling as though he could accomplish anything. Though he did find her lack of pursuit somewhat odd, he saw it as a golden opportunity to take advantage of the situation. If he could manage a clean shot to the eye, his chance of escape would dramatically increase. Making such a precise shot on such a large target was a bit of a gamble, but he figured his options were limited, and with the oni choosing to remain still, he likely wouldn’t get another chance like this. Hopping into a more stable stance, Anton reached for his bow, ready to draw and fire… but, as he padded around his back, he came to a dreadful realization. In his panic to escape the cave, Anton had left everything inside, including his bow! His eyes quickly darted toward the mouth of the cave, his mind trying to gauge how far of a run that would be, but before he could even ready himself to take a step in that direction, a massive red foot came slamming down in front of him. The force of the impact, combined with his shock sent him falling on his back. Following the leg up, Anton was met with the face of the oni, who simply crouched down and smirked at him. Her ember eyes peered into his with such intensity that it shook off any form of courage that he had built up, instantly replacing it with a trembled coating of fear. 


“I’m gonna take a wild guess here and say you didn’t expect to see me.” The oni’s voice was deep, yet feminine, her ability to speak further surprising the quivering adventurer. His mind was racing, uncertain of what to do. The oni, who took great amusement in this cowardly human’s display waited a moment, curious to see if he’d find the confidence to respond, but alas, he remained on the ground, shaking without a word. “Heh, you are a funny one to look at. You must be lost. I can’t imagine someone like you purposefully trying to come here.” Snickering to herself, the oni reached over and pinched Anton by the waist, yanking him up into the air until he was at eye level with her. “You’re rather tall for your kind… yet you feel so frail. What a waste.” 


Whether it was the comment or the fact that he was no longer on the ground, a new spark shook Anton out of his panicked trance, and a new willingness to break free of the oni’s grip sent his body thrashing as he tried to pry the massive fingers off his body. Struggle as he may, his efforts seemed to be in vain. With just a slight adjustment of her fingers, Anton went from having his sides pressed to having the oni’s index finger pressed into his stomach, with her thumb against his back. Anton could only wheeze as the air left his body, all the while being unable to even budge the red digits that held him in place. “So, since you aren’t going anywhere, how’s about we get more familiar with one another. I think we should start with you, since you decided to hunker down in my home without my knowledge or permission.”


The struggling adventurer simply wished to flee and avoid any further interaction with her, but a few more failed attempts to free himself left Anton with no other option. “I-I’m sorry, you’re right. I haven’t been in this area before. I wound up here during the night and wasn’t trying to bother you or anyone. If you were to let me go, I’d be on my way and you wouldn’t ever see me around here again!”


“Ah, so you can speak.” With her free hand, the oni brought her finger up toward Anton, stopping until the tip of her nail grazed his neck. As she somewhat expected, the human flinched, trying to shift back as much as he could, only managing a few inches as her grip on his body remained firm. Shaking her head a bit with a laugh, the oni brought her finger up and patted the top of his head. “Well, it's not that I don’t believe you. You certainly do look and act the part of a coward, but what’s to stop someone more capable from coming after me once they hear of what happened with you?”


“W-what? Why would I tell anyone?”


“You expect me to believe that some scrawny pest such as yourself will keep silent about me or where I live? I know how humans are. They’d flock to your tale and have people here within the day you told them.”


“But… I don’t even know where I am! How Can I tell people about something I don’t know?!”


“I guess that is a fair point… “ The oni seemed surprised, yet annoyed with his response, as though she had expected something different out of him. She took her eyes off him for a moment as she appeared to be contemplating something, mumbling a few words before her eyes lit up and refocused on Anton. With a new, almost curious expression, she brought her free hand toward each of his legs, lightly prodding and holding them before doing the same to his arms, as if she were giving him some sort of inspection. “Your reasoning is sound in that regard, human; but even if I can trust that you’ll stay quiet about my location, I’d feel just so guilty letting you go out into such unfamiliar territory. I mean, you barely managed to make it here, and as you’ve said, that wasn’t even intentional. Who knows what could happen to you if you were to roam free again. I think that you'd be better off back here until you get a bit more… familiar with your current surroundings. You wouldn’t want to find yourself in the hands of some violent beast now, would you? Especially given that you’re injured.”


“I… uh… I appreciate the concern. I didn’t really expect you to wind up worried, but I’m sure that I can manage to find my way… wait, injured? I mean, aside from some fright, I’m fi-”


Anton’s voice went silent as he felt a pressure forming on his right arm. Looking down, he watched as the oni’s digits squeezed until his arm suddenly cracked and bent under the pressure. As she released his arm, the limb dangled loosely, sending sharp waves of pain up to Anton who screamed and pulled in vain to free himself from the oni’s grip. As if he wanted some sort of explanation, he looked toward her, although he found himself regretting what he saw. Her expression lacked any sign of concern as she merely smiled at him, her eyes narrowing as she brought him closer to her face.


“I’ll be honest, I was kind of hoping to guilt you into staying, but you’re a tad bit smarter than most humans I come across. It almost makes up for how pathetically weak you are. I’ll tell you what. Since you’ve proven to be a little more quick witted than I expected, I’ll give you a chance to walk away from here.” Before he could mutter a response, she let go of him, leaving Anton to plummet forty feet until landing with a crackle as his legs took the brunt of the fall, unfortunately resulting in both ankles being twisted as well as what felt like a fracture along the length of his shin. He lied on his back, shrieking as his limbs twitched in pain. Anton instinctively reached out with his one good arm to feel for the injuries, but he had never felt such discomfort before, and any attempt to move his broken legs or arm left him writhing. 


“Whoops, guess I should’ve dropped you a bit lower.” The oni bent down to observe Anton as he writhed in pain, the squirming display causing her cheeks to puff as she tried to contain her laughter. “PFFFT HA, you really are a fragile little thing, aren’t ya? Looks like you can’t even move; and yet somehow, you thought you could manage on your own out there. There’s probably a lesson somewhere here, but I can’t really be bothered to figure it out right now. I guess you’ll just be staying with me then. Anyways, since you’re likely going to remain in that position for a while, why don’t we get to know one another?”


She paused a moment, curious to see if she’d get a response, but the little man that lay before her was evidently more focused on his injuries, so with a shrug, she went on.


“No objections? Great! I’ll go first, seeing as you probably need time to still adjust to the whole broken body thing. For what little time you have left, you can call me Helena. As you now understand, you’ve stumbled into my claim of territory. Few are welcomed within it and for a human to willingly enter is such a rarity. Normally it would take me a solid hour or so to find a decent plaything, so your arrival is a pleasant surprise. Anywho, we can get into the details of that soon. Tell me, aside from… well… sad, what am I meant to call you?”


Even though he managed to hear her words, Anton’s pain, followed by his growing panic over the situation, overshadowed his interest to listen, let alone respond. As far as he was concerned, things would only worsen the longer he remained near this creature. And so, despite struggling to think, given the blaring pain of his injuries, he rushed to at least try and find of a way out. His eyes darted in all directions, hoping to hatch some sort of miracle plan, but after a few minutes, it was apparent that the panic had taken over his ability to improvise. Helena was left to watch in amusement as he swayed his head about, looking to find some sort of exit, all the while struggling to will himself to move. As laughable as the display was, her amusement soon turned to pity, and then annoyance at the fact that he had more or less chosen to ignore her question, all for the sake of accomplishing nothing otherwise.


“Huh, so you’re not going to answer? A bit rude, but I guess it doesn’t really matter what your name is. It’s not like I was going to remember it anyways~”


Wanting to reacquire his focus onto her, Helena knelt down and reached out to grab Anton once more; but just as he was about to find himself within her grasp, she paused. A deep gurgling bellowed from within her gut, causing Helena to wince as she brought her hand back and held her stomach. The motion of her hand, as well as the noise, was enough to bring back Anton’s attention, although he assumed said noise was some sort of growling. And yet, if that were the case, he couldn’t quite grasp why she looked and reacted the way she did. Despite visibly being in discomfort, Helena couldn’t help but to hold up a rather devious smile. Looking down at Anton, she felt kind of bad for him, given the new ideas that started to pop up in her head.


“So, I’ve got good news and bad news for you, little one. Good news, I was going to take you back to the cave, but now, I’m not going to even bother moving you. You get to stay right there and rest your broken body. Bad news, my stomach is killing me, and I’m gonna need to sit down and rest up too.”


As far as Anton was concerned, that just sounded like neutral news that wasn’t going to really help or hurt his situation. If she was planning to rest up in the cave, then he was going to start crawling as far as possible from said cave. Assuming that was the end of what she had to say, Anton made an attempt to scoot back, but as soon as he moved, Helena’s hand came slamming down behind him, effectively stopping him and resetting his gaze onto her. 


“Now, now, I’m not finished. With all that being said, you happen to be in a very comfy looking spot down there. I can’t help but feel jealous. Of course, this doesn’t mean you have to give up that cozy little position of yours. As I said, I won’t make you move. In fact, I’d much rather you stay right there~”


In one swift motion, Helena stood straight and swiveled on her heel until her back was turned to Anton. The crippled archer could only lay back and watch as she slowly bent down into a squat. With her crimson rear hanging right over him, Anton was left speechless and uncertain of what to do. He, as well as the space around him was completely eclipsed by this oni’s rear end. It hung just a couple meters overhead, and though it cast quite the shadow over him, there was enough light for him to get a clear view of the oni’s bare ass. Such an imposing sight left Anton trembling, and yet, he couldn’t help but to blush. Even in such dire circumstances, it was hard to deny that Helena had certain features that were worth admiring. 


It only took a few seconds for his gawking expression to shift into a look of disgust as he got a whiff of something foul. A double take to the view above made it apparent as to what was causing such a stench. It was easy with his initial glance to find himself distracted by the sight of her red cheeks, each of which posing an immediate danger as they dwarfed him in size and could instantly crush him if he wasn’t careful. As with any butt however, there was something far more vile that had been concealed between the oni’s cheeks. Helena’s squatted position had allowed her red moons to spread apart just enough to show off a very damp crack that hovered over the archer. It evidently didn’t take much for someone so large to naturally work up a sweat; and though her figure continued to cast a shadow over him, Anton could just barely make out the shape of something that lied deep within Helena’s cheeky crevice. It didn’t take much to piece together what it was, and the realization seemed to shake Anton out of his gaze. He didn’t know why Helena was holding this position, but if it allowed him time to try and escape, he wasn’t going to complain. As noble as his newfound resolve was, it would quickly fall apart as a deep rumble was heard from above, followed by a similarly deep chuckle from the oni.


“Sorry to keep you in suspense down there, but I figured that I’d give you a glimpse of what’s to come, given that you probably won’t be seeing much of anything in a moment. Also wanted to make sure my aim wasn’t off. It would be a shame to waste this experience with you bursting under a cheek. I imagine that it must be quite the sight for those little eyes of yours to take in, not to mention to smell. Don’t worry though, I know it seems like a lot, but I can assure you that I am a lot heavier than I look~”


Even if he was able to effectively move, it wouldn’t have made a difference. Helena’s butt dropped far too fast. By the time Anton even managed to let out a gasp, her ass hit the ground, instantly enveloping the man beneath her rear end. It was quickly evident to Anton that the majority of his body had managed to avoid being turned to paste, given that he was still conscious, but not all of him was so lucky. A sharp pain shot throughout the length of his right arm, leading Anton to shriek. Though the size of her ass easily muffled his voice, Helena managed to feel a slight crunch beneath her. She briefly grew worried, hoping that she hadn’t accidentally misjudged her trajectory. Leaning to her left, Helena allowed her right ass cheek to lift off the ground, and as soon as she did so, the high pitched screams of the archer filled her with relief. 


Unfortunately for Anton, the entirety of his right arm, which had still been broken from earlier, wound up beneath the unforgiving weight of Helena’s right butt cheek. The pain was immense as his arm was quite literally pulverized into a flat mush. It only got worse as Helena made the effort to lean to the side and check on Anton’s condition. What used to be his arm was still somewhat attached to his shoulder. At the same time, what was now a paste of an arm had managed to adhere to her ass. And so, as her right cheek rose from the ground, so too did the remains of his arm. Given how absolutely fucked his arm already was, there wasn’t anything that Anton could really do to keep it from straight up tearing. He could only watch as the remains of his arm lifted up with Helena’s cheek, the resulting pain and shock leaving him speechless as blood leaked out from where his arm used to be attached.


Satisfied that she hadn’t ruined her fun, Helena settled back down, entrapping Anton once more between her cheeks. The whole scenario left Anton breathing faster than ever, adrenaline spiking as he tried to process what happened. A few breathes in however left him gagging as the foul aroma of Helena’s swampy crack filled the air around him. There was hardly anywhere to move in order to avoid the smell. Helena’s ass was simply too large and effectively blocked off any direction, resulting in a near pitch black environment. Consistent as ever, Anton wouldn’t be given much time to adjust to his new situation. A chill rumbling brought Anton’s attention upward, and for a moment, everything seemed to fall silent. All there was, was a would be could be archer, stuck facing up at the twitching orifice above. He cursed his eyesight as he watched the wrinkle hole bulge outward. Ppppppppfffffffffffffftttttttttt.


There was no way of escaping it. A steaming hot blast of gas erupted from Helena’s asshole, directly spraying across Anton’s body. The impact was so sudden that it knocked the air right out of him, which inadvertently left a vacancy within his lungs for Helena’s gas to fill. Her fart was unrelenting, coming out of her puckered hole with such velocity that it actually kept Anton pinned to the ground, unable to move a muscle. His eyes were left in a perpetual torture as the stench ridden heat from her gas made them water, and yet the windy blast also worked to dry them out at the same time. He couldn’t even keep his mouth closed as the swampy air forced it open, making its way into his nose and down his throat. The smell of sewage sickened him, and the taste that followed had him wishing that it was more than just his arm that had been crushed beneath her. Ten all too long seconds later and the flow of gas started to settle down as Helena’s asshole closed back up. As soon as it did so, Anton bolted off the ground, staggering to his feet for a moment before falling to his knees as he went into a coughing fit. His eyes stung, and his taste buds felt violated. He wanted nothing more than to rid his stomach and lungs of the air that he had been forced to swallow. It made no difference however; no matter how much he heaved, the thick smog of lingering gas surrounded him, making each breath just as disgusting as the last. The even thicker walls of ass flesh made a tight seal, ensuring that he’d be stuck breathing it all in so long as Helena felt like sitting here. What he’d give to have her lean just a little bit to the side… anything to lessen this odorous heat. Desperate to get out, he stumbled his way to one of the fleshy walls and with what strength he had, pounded it with his arm, all the while screaming out in hopes of getting his tormentor’s attention. 


“Hahahaha, glad to know you’re still breathing down there. I bet it’s awfully warm at the moment, sorry not sorry about that. I’ve been trying to hold that in ever since I saw you. You wouldn’t believe the strain it took to keep that in as long as I did. I really do hope you appreciate the efforts I’m putting into this little experience of ours; not everyone gets so lucky. Trust me, it took a lot of willpower not to just outright plop down and mash you into nothing, but I’ve been there and done that plenty of times already. It’s not too often that I stumble upon one of you little humans while also having a bloated stomach.”


As if on cue, a familiar gurgle interrupted her, causing Anton’s heart to skip a beat as he dreaded what would follow. Although she couldn’t currently see his face, Helena could only imagine how horrified he must’ve looked right now. The fact that she could alter just how much torment he was in all by relaxing her asshole made her ecstatic. And yet, just as she was about to let loose once again, a much more demeaning thought crossed her mind.


“So, I'm sure you’re down there trying to prepare yourself for another sample of my all natural, self made air, but I’m thinking that maybe you could be spared such a blessed experience if you’d be willing to do something for me.” Pausing a moment, Helena wondered if it was even possible for Anton to hear her right now. Aside from his current position, she was well aware of just how generously sized her rear happened to be. Sure, it was pretty easy to see how the voice of someone so small was made inaudible to her, but she wasn’t all too certain as to whether or not her own voice, booming as it was, could be heard by someone trapped between such hefty mounds of ass flesh.


“Hey, I wanna make sure I’m not wasting my breath here. Can you actually hear me down there? I’ll need you to give me some sort of sign that you can.” Of course he could hear her. Though the surrounding stench made it difficult to focus, Anton heard every word. The problem was that he didn’t know what to do. Everything he had tried up until this point had only resulted in things going poorly for him, and there was a near guarantee that no matter what he did, she wasn’t going to make things any better. Then again, if there was at least some way to get him out of her crack, limit the amount of anal fumes he was inhaling, maybe he’d be able to muster up some better thoughts on how to move on from this point.  “Huh, I guess you can’t hear me after all. Well if that’s the case, I don’t see the point in holding this in.” Immediately after saying this, Helena felt a slight tapping against her inner left cheek. With all his might, Anton repeatedly slapped his hand to her skin, hoping that whatever game she was trying to play involved a more pleasant setting for him.


“Sorry, but you’re going to need to do more than that. For all I know, you’re just trying to get out. If I’m to be convinced that you can hear me, I’ll need you to do something a bit less obvious. How about instead of hitting my butt, you give it a soothing little rub. Shouldn’t be that tough, right? I’ll tell you when to stop~” While he was a bit confused with the request, Anton complied, cringing a bit as he softly ran the palm of his hand along her damp skin, unavoidably coating his hand in her butt sweat. Though a little gross, the simple objective helped Anton to calm down a bit from his overalll circumstances. Though he was still very much so in danger, he couldn’t help but to be intrigued by how soft and smooth the surface of her skin was. And yet, it was also firm enough to prevent him from really pushing into it. It was strange to admit, but if it wasn’t coated in sweat and didn’t reek of… well… ass, then maybe this giant mound of fat and muscle could actually be considered something comfortable. Anton looked to his right shoulder where one of his arms used to be. It was still difficult to process that it had been obliterated just from being caught under the weight of one of Helena’s cheeks, and now he was rubbing one of them? He couldn’t believe it. Maybe the loss of blood was finally getting to him, or perhaps the adrenaline was starting to die down. Heck, maybe the fumes of her ass were having some sort of effect on his psychy. Nonetheless, as Anton was lost in thought, Helena was grinning ear to ear. She absolutely adored having someone so desperate to escape her butt that they’d be willing to give it a massage if it meant a break. It actually felt pretty good; better than she had expected. She could only imagine how much better it would be if it were a human she hadn’t damaged and one that wasn’t currently surviving off her fart. She would certainly have to look into the potential of finding people to do this on a more regular basis. A sudden pressure in her lower gut brought her back to the present. She didn’t have long until she’d have to unload what was making it’s way through her intestines, meaning she had to see just how far she could push the man between her cheeks while she still had time.


“So, now that I know you can hear me, I’ve got a sort of deal for you. I’m sure you can guess that my ass has plenty more gas that I could just release onto you if I wanted. However, as you can also see, I’m being generous enough to keep my asshole clenched so that you don’t have to experience that. Now, I can’t keep it held forever. It’s actually getting harder and harder to hold it in as time goes on, so you’ll have to be quick to respond to this. Here’s the deal. I want you to give me a kiss. Of course, knowing where you’ve been, I rather it not be on the lips. I want you to pucker up and plant a nice wet kiss onto my butt. Now I know what you might be thinking. ‘Why in the world would I do that?’ Because if you do, I’ll stand up and walk right back into my cave. You’ll have plenty of time to breath and run away to never see me again if you wish. However, if my butt doesn’t get a kiss, then well… I’m sure you can piece together what’ll happen down there.” 



As much as he hated the thought of it, Anton wanted out, so with little to no hesitation, he brought his lips up to the skin of her inner cheek and gave it a solid three second smooch. Helena, surprised at how little it took to sway him, struggled to keep her cheeks from turning red. “Ah ah ah, you didn’t let me finish~ It’s simple enough to press your lips onto my cheek. I want this moment to be a memorable one!”


Just as Anton was about to question what she meant, Helena rose to her feet, squating just a few meters above Anton’s position. Though he still stood beneath her shadow, the daylight of the outside world allowed him a much clearer view of his surroundings. It was almost refreshing being able to see a good deal more clearly than before, and yet, he’d soon come to hate what he saw. While in her squat, Helena brought her hands to her ass, and with a firm hold on each cheek, she started to spread them apart, giving Anton a far too detailed look into the length of her asscrack. Even worse, he now had a much clearer view of her sweaty hole that twitched as she strained to keep from farting. “Now, don’t move!” Before he could even process her warning, she suddenly dropped. Anton, assuming the worst, shut his eyes and fell back in a panic. He felt the ground shake as her ass made contact with the ground around him. Upon opening his eyes, he was left in a state of denial, not wanting to believe what he was seeing.


Just as before, Helena had landed firmly on her ass, but now, given that her cheeks had been spread apart during impact, her wrinkled hole was now positioned just five or so feet above him. If he hadn’t made the decision to fall to his back, he may have found his head plunged straight up it. “So, just to make sure we’re clear, I want you to give me a kiss right on my pucker. I know it may seem like much, but hey, I’m the one straining to keep it sealed up for you, so consider it a sign of trust. Besides, if you do manage to make your way back to wherever it is you came from, you can tell all your buddies how you not only managed to survive an oni, but managed to seduce them to the point of getting a big wet kiss. Of course, I’d personally leave out some of the details if I were you, but anywho, you gonna get to it or what? I’m pretty sure you can reach, now that I’ve gotten myself adjusted.”


Anton was left perplexed at what he was being asked to do. Was this really what his life had led up to? Why in all the heavens and hells had fate brought him to a point in which he would need to put his mouth anywhere near the shit hole of another creature if he wanted to live. Naturally, he was hesitant to even get close to the orifice. Being closer than he was before, he was able to realize just how massive it was. Sure, everything about Helena was large, but it looked as though this oily ring of muscle could swallow him up if wasn’t careful. Still hesitant on how he would approach this, Anton cautiously stood up on his feet. Helena was right with her assumption. Her hole was very much so within reach to the point that he had to sort of duck in order to avoid hitting his head against it. With his head less than a foot away, he could see her hole shift and move as it worked to hold in Helena’s pent up gas. Even so, there was an apparent odor that came with being this close to someone’s asshole. It was almost worse than the fart he had experience earlier, but in this instance, he was free to move, which meant that he could at least plug up his nose to minimize the want to gag. What he couldn’t block out however was the heat that radiated off of her hole, like being next to a campfire. No wonder it was so swampy back here, Anton literally started to feel himself sweat as his body struggled to cope with the intense temperature shift.


As much as he wanted to procrastinate this further, Helena’s body was keen to remind him that his time was very much limited as a low rumbling could be heard from above. Wanting this whole day to be over with, Anton braced himself, closed his eyes, and brought his face upwards until he felt his lips make contact with the slimy, rubbery muscle that was this oni’s asshole. Given the awkward scenario, it was pretty unavoidable that Helena’s pucker would wind up touching much more of Anton’s face than he would’ve wanted, resulting in a rather warm coating of anal oils and sweat to stain his skin. The sensation was revolting, and yet Anton stood firm, holding his breathe the entire time in the hopes of lessening the suffering as well as making the kiss last longer, in the hopes that Helena would find his efforts satisfactory.


And indeed she did. Upon feeling the minuscule pair of lips press up against her hole, Helena cooed in delight, her cheeks turning a darker shade of red as she blushed. She couldn’t believe it, she actually got him to do it. If only she could see what he looked like right now, with more than just lips touching her dirtiest of orifices, it not only made her feel amazing mentally, but Anton’s comparatively cool skin up against her warm hole was a soothing sensation that made her feel incredible. It was such a comforting pleasure in fact, that for a moment, she unintentionally, fully relaxed her body. At this very moment, her eyes went wide, and so too did her butthole. PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTT


Anton, who’s eyes were still closed at the time, got to experience up close and personal what it felt like to have a wrinkled hole, much bigger than his head, bulge out to the point of encasing his entire face. This sensation would never leave his memories, and yet it wouldn’t even last a second as immediately after, he was blasted point blank by the built up gas that Helena had been struggling to restrain. So much happened in such little time. The blast from her now gaping hole came with such force that it instantly slammed Anton’s body to the ground. Just like before, he was unable to move, only now that he was closer, His eyes were shot open, forcing him to experience a painful view of the burning hot gas that sputtered out of this monster’s butthole. Her noxious fumes found their way into his nose and mouth, recoating his insides with a fresh new taste of humid shit. It felt as though he was on the receiving end of a hurricane, and that became all the more accurate as her continued onslaught of intestinal gas sent a rainfall of sweat down upon him. It didn’t take long for him to become completely drenched in the salty liquid that had been collecting within the depths of her ass, a noticeably large drop making a direct hit to his face. Though he tried to spit out the salty liquid that entered his mouth, Anton was still suffering from the blast of gas that once again kept him pinned, and just like with the first fart, this one was powerful enough to force itself down his throat, the only difference being that he now had something to wash it down with. Helena was nearing ten seconds into her butt blast when she considered stopping herself, but if she was being honest with herself? She really didn’t care, and the relief that came with finally letting loose was all too pleasurable. She could hardly contain herself, blushing harder as she leaned forward a bit. Biting her lip, she put a hand to her gut, pressing down on it in order to help push all her gassy contents out. The pressure was unforgiving, and the only thing keeping Anton alive at the moment was the forceful entry of Helena’s gas that gave him a nonstop supply of air. Living was not a plus for Anton though. It felt as though he was slowly being cooked by her gas, and with the majority of said gas confined beneath her butt, the heat and rotten stench continued to intensify. What felt like a pleasant warmth beneath her cheeks was a near boiling sensation as her gas and sweat started to sting the entirety of Anton’s body. 


As Helena’s fart neared the twenty second mark, it started to diminish, lessening the gaseous beating it gave Anton. Though now just a strong breeze, the archer was already hammered pretty hard. He found it too strenuous to even attempt moving, as the sheer force of the oni’s gas had left his body sore and the potency of her emissions continued to increase, leaving him further weakened as he lay in a puddle of sweat, all the while being poisoned from every breath he took. His whole body stung, and he could could just barely see the outline of the hole that continued to mist his body in its toxic air. It was getting to the point where Anton was about to pass out from an overwhelming exhaustion, but just as his eyes started to close, a much wetter sound sputtered out of Helena’s hole. It was like a water balloon to the face as something wet splattered across Anton’s face.


He was just about to pass it off as more sweat until the considerably slimier substance found its way into his mouth. That taste was unlike anything that he had experienced thus far, and was enough to spark a bit of life into him as he flipped to his side and tried as hard as he could to spit it out. Even in his crippled state, he could piece together what had managed to escape that rotten hole above, and he was going to muster as much strength as he had left in order to avoid any more of it if it was the last thing he did. However, as soon as he started to shuffle himself away from the blast zone, he noticed her pucker tighten up, and as soon as it did, a very audible grunt could be heard from beyond the fleshy cheek walls that entrapped him. Up above, Helena could feel the hefty pressure building up within her back door. She had expected herself to need to go soon, but holding it in for as long as she did caused a great deal of discomfort to the point that she couldn’t help but wince as she made the effort to get off her butt. As soon as Helena’s ass parted with the ground, the heat and stink that had been trapped beneath her puffed out, ready to lower the surrounding air quality. 


As her gas dispersed into the open world, Anton happily took in the opportunity to fill his burning lungs with comparatively less toxic air. It hurt to breathe, as her gas had managed to damage him internally, and as far as moving went, his body was battered and bruised from the gaseous pummeling he had received. Even with all these physical hindrances, he found himself able to crack a smile. Though it was certainly a hell of an experience, and he most certainly wasn’t coming out of it unscathed, he had managed to survive quite the onslaught from his first oni encounter. It was hard for him to justify earlier why he was being put through so much, but seeing that he was still alive after all that brought him into a state of optimism. This simply just had to have been some sort of intense trial that the fates had destined him to go through. This was his first real trip trying to be an adventurer after all; this couldn’t have just been coincidence. There had to be a reason for it all, right? Maybe he’d even be rewarded in the near future for his perseverance!


Anton was so self indulgent in his thoughts that it took him a minute to realize that something was off. While it was clear enough that he was no longer being sat on by that crimson creature, a shadow continued to cover him in a shade of darkness. Trembling at just the thought of what it could be, Anton hesitated to look up, but with a heavy gulp, he managed to will himself to see what it was. In an instant, his smile vanished, replaced by a look of pure terror. His eyes went wide as he struggled to both believe and accept the sight above. Hanging just a few meters over him was a crouched Helena, who was in the process of adjusting her position to allow her cheeks to spread apart well enough to give a clear view of the wrinkled hole that Anton had become far too familiar with. Apparently, Helena couldn’t have been asked to bother moving in order to relieve herself, and now her bare ass hung directly over Anton’s position. She didn’t care to speak or even look in his direction. Whatever amusement she had with him was evidently not as important as letting loose what had been piling up within her bowels for the last hour or so. 


With nothing left to really concern herself with, Helena strained until her asshole pulsed outwards, slowly widening up as the brown tip of a massive turd poked its way through. Anton was frozen in horrid awe at just how large it was. The brown log that slithered its way out of her hole was big enough to cast its own shadow over him. The condensed hunk of waste stretched nearly seven feet long, gravity curving it till its tip was lined up perfectly with where Anton lay on the ground. Just as he thought there was no end to it, he heard what sounded like growling coming from Helena. Anton tried to piece together what she was struggling to do, and by the time he realized what was happening, it was far too late to do anything about it. Helena’s growls were a result of her efforts to clench her asshole shut. This turd she was pushing was apparently quite dense, causing a few beads of sweat to form across her body as she strained her pucker. Unfortunately for her turd, it was one of many that Helena had produced over her life, and her asshole was more than equipped to deal with it. With a firm strain, her anus clenched up, and as a result, pinched the massive log loose. Anton had been so petrified by the whole ordeal that by the time he finally reacted and tried to move, the log was already upon him. With a heavy crash, the log landed squarely onto both of his legs and lower waist, instantly mashing his lower body into a shattered paste of bone and blood. Anton shrieked at the piercing pain across his lower half. The pain was something beyond his ability to deal with. All he could think to do was scream. Tears began to flood his eyes as he tried in vain to pull himself from underneath the log of shit, but it was no use. He was completely and utterly trapped beneath its weight. Speaking of, soon after the log had pulverized Anton, it started to break upon its own weight, tilting to the side until it broke apart and crash landed right next to Anton’s head, missing him by just a couple feet.


Anton’s heart was pounding, his breathing made uncontrollable as he tried to find some way to process it all. He couldn’t fathom how someone’s shit, even at that size, carried enough weight behind it to threaten a life. And that thought led to an even more bone chilling one. If her crap was that dense and heavy to the point that it could smash through bone and muscle like nothing, then her anal muscles must’ve been on a whole different level of strength if they managed to break through the log with relatively little effort. Anton lamented over the visual of how her butthole could likely split a human in two if the scenario ever presented itself. Those intrusive thoughts would have to be put on hold as Anton was hit by the intense smell of hot shit that wafted itself from Helena’s turd to his nostrils, causing him to start heaving and choking as his body was past the point of being healthy enough to process such a toxic aroma. He wasn’t sure if he was seeing things, but he could’ve sworn that he saw heat waves emanating from the log of crap. If his legs weren’t currently paste, he’d likely be spasming as they burned at the touch of her steaming waste.


Helena once again brought his attention back to her ass as she strained once again. Flowing out much quicker than the first, a secondary log of shit slid out from her anus, seemingly less dense as she seemed to have no trouble pushing it out and pinching it off. While the oni cooed in relief, Anton screamed once more as her brown sludge plopped itself atop the first log. This one was much less stable than the first however, and quickly broke apart. This time, the steaming shit would find itself falling right on top of Anton’s upper half, making an audible splat as it mashed atop of him. Unfortunately, this wouldn’t be the end of his suffering as this turd was far less dense than the first, so instead of just outright crushing the rest of his body, it simply mashed coated it with enough weight to keep him firmly pressed beneath. If only Anton had the foresight to stop himself from screaming as his agape mouth was instantly filled by the hot creamy shit. The taste made him instantly try to vomit, but with his mouth full, and a turd bigger than him pressing atop his torso and face, he had no choice but to swallow up his attempted vomit, resulting in an unintentional swallowing of some of Helena’s waste. Aside from the sickening flavor that made his body spasm, the shit was so hot that it actually started to sear his skin. He couldn’t help but convulse as he was powerless to stop any part of it. His body’s craving for air had him choking down some of her waste, only for more to fill up his mouth. His efforts to try and push the log off of him only further wedged him within it. His fate would further be sealed as several smaller chunks of shit popped out from Helana’s anus, plopping atop her prior shit logs until it made quite the sizable hill atop of Anton. The poor guy was left buried in what would be his tomb. Was this really how his life as an adventurer ended? It hardly even began! His mind and body were dying, all because he happened to find himself under the gaze of some sadistic monster. 



Speaking of, Helena was feeling so much better, signing in relief as the final bit of crap found its way out her back door. Having unloaded such a massive dump left her in a state of bliss. She had gotten herself lost in the sensation of having something slide through her rectum. She almost wished that the feeling hadn’t ended, wondering what she could do to help stimulate that. At the thought, her eyes sparkled with hope as she remembered the little adventurer that she had been abusing. She peered behind her, curious to see if he had survived. If he did, she’d be delighted to see how it felt to have someone wiggling up her rear. As she observed her work however, it was evident that the little guy hadn’t wound up so lucky. In the condition that she had left him in, he must’ve ended up completely smothered in crap. Though unfortunate that she wouldn’t be able to play with him any further, she couldn’t stop herself from puffing out her cheeks as she bursted into laughter. “HAHAHAHA what a pathetic way to have your life ended!” She wiped tears from her eyes as she signed, happy to know what had become of her little human toy. All the laughter shook up her insides, allowing one final wet shart to splatter across the heap of shit. It was almost as though her asshole was blowing a kiss goodbye to the now broken man. With a satisfied smirk, Helena stood tall and without a second thought went on her way. This was such a joyous start to her day and she was eager to see how much more fun she could have before it ended. Her bountiful rear had made quite the mess, so maybe if she was lucky, she’d be able to find herself another unfortunate human who could help in wiping her up~




Chapter End Notes:




Alooooo, hope you all enjoyed this story! If you’d like to contact me about commissions or any questions or whatever, feel free to message me on discord or deviantart!


DA: https://www.deviantart.com/squaukerz


Discord: squaukerz


ooga