- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

CONTENT WARNING: Some may find the following very graphic. If this isn't your cup of tea, turn away now. 

Ally only had 30 minutes after leaving highschool to get to her next babysitting job. It was a 10 year old girl named Devynn that she never met, and her family lived on the opposite side of town as her school. That meant that Ally didn’t have enough time to go home and change out of her uniform before going to Devynn’s home. 


She arrived at the doorstep exactly at 3:00, putting a smile on her face as she rang the doorbell. Two older people answered the door, a man and a woman in their late 30’s. Ally had talked to Devynn’s parents briefly online. They seemed happy that Ally actually showed up, as they related that many babysitters they’ve hired previously have either not shown up or left before they returned home. 


Even though Devynn seemed to be a problem child, Ally couldn’t afford to be picky. Her last babysitting job ended on a bad note after she dropped a child while playing with him. She broke his arm, prompting his family to rate her poorly on the babysitting website despite years. She hadn’t had a single match in over a month, she needed this gig. 


“This is Devynn.” The father said after letting Ally in. Devynn was a typical 10 year old girl. She had blonde hair and hazel green eyes. The shirt she wore had a picture of a unicorn, the bottom of her stomach slightly sticking out from the shirt. She was cute and sweet, Ally couldn’t imagine why so many babysitters would abandon the girl. 


Ally bent down to greet the girl, sticking her hand out. “It's nice to meet you Devynn. I’m your new babysitter, Ally.” 


The young girl smiled as she took Ally’s hand, her smile appearing more sinister than friendly. “I can’t wait to play with you Ally.” 


“I’m excited to play, too,” said Ally. For whatever reason, Devynn rolled her eyes and laughed at this. Ally prepared herself for Devynn to play some kind of trick on her, but she was starting to grow weary if this girl was really all that bad. 


The mom clapped her hands together. “Well, we’ll leave you two to get to know each other a little better. We’ll only be out for a couple of hours, so don’t get into too much trouble.” The comment seemed to be directed solely at Devynn. 


The parents left, and Ally locked the door behind them as instructed. She turned to Devynn, whose grin had grown 3 sizes now that her parents are gone. Ally wanted to come across as the cool babysitter, so even if that meant getting pranked she’d make sure Devynn knew she could be comfortable with her. 


“So Devynn, what would you like to play first?” asked Ally.


Devynn twisted her foot back and forth, her hands reaching behind her back. “I actually have something I want to give you first. It's a surprise,” she said. 


“Okay, what is it?” Ally didn’t like the mischievous look on the 10 year old’s face. 


“You have to close your eyes first,” said Devynn. Ally was reluctant to close her eyes, but part of being the cool babysitter was trusting the kid. Ally shut her eyes and held out her hands. “Just give me one second, and don’t close your eyes.” 


The little girl’s footsteps disappeared into another room. Ally grew increasingly anxious the longer she waited for Devynn to return. She had to trust the girl wouldn’t end up throwing a pie in her face or dropping paint on her hair. She was used to pranks like these, but they were never fun. 


“Okay, I’m back,” rang Devynn. “Are you ready for your surprise?” 


“Of course, Devynn.” Ally was excited. Whatever it was, the girl had to run to a different room to get it. Was it something she needed to hide from her parents?


Something sharp slid across her cheek. “Ow!” Ally screamed, opening her eyes. She reached for her cheek, touching her fingers to it. She pulled it back, her finger tips painted red with blood that was leaking from her cheek. In front of her Devynn held up a kitchen knife that she used to cut Ally. 


“Are you psychotic?” Ally yelled. There was no way she was babysitting this demon of a child. 


Devynn reached forward, and before Ally could jerk back Devynn slapped her hand into Ally’s cut. Devynn rubbed something cold into the cut, and Ally felt it seep into her skin and spread throughout her body. 


Ally tried to stand up and break for the door, but her entire body began to shake. She dropped to the floor, landing right in front of Devynn’s sneakers. She watched the young girl wipe the blood off her hand by rubbing it into her pants. 


Then she got smaller. As Ally shrunk the room around her got larger, and with the room Devynn grew giant. By the time the shrinking stopped Ally was the same length as the girl’s shoe. Ally’s body still shook, but now it was from fear. Devynn was a monster, now the size of a titan, and Ally was completely at her mercy. 


“This is so awesome!” Devynn’s cheer boomed to Ally’s ears. Ally covered them, but it didn’t stop her ears from ringing. “Now we can play.” 


Devynn’s giant hand reached down for Ally. Devynn grabbed Ally’s body, her fist covering Ally’s neck down to her knees. Ally remembered how soft and delicate it was when Devynn shook her hand earlier, but it wasn’t the same at this size. Devynn’s palm was rough and forceful, squeezing her with the strength of an elephant. 


Devynn raised Ally up to her giant hazel eyes. Each freckle on the girl’s face popped out, as did the lines on her lips. “This is so cool.” Devynn’s eyes didn’t leave the tiny girl as she walked over to the couch and sat down. “Most of my babysitters are older, are you still in highschool?” 


Devynn’s pudgy fingers poked at Ally’s face. This wasn’t happening. She had to be hallucinating. Whatever Devynn put into her cut didn’t cause Ally to shrink, but instead have a psychotic episode. Devynn’s finger grazed against Ally’s cut, causing Ally to wince in pain. 


“I always love doing that.” Devynn’s smile has never been brighter. Her white white shined at her tiny captive, Devynn’s foul breath pouring over her. “I think your boobies got smaller when I shrunk you.” Devynn’s finger and thumb grabbed a hold of Ally’s left breast. She squeezed down without restraint.


Ally screamed, swatting her hand at Devynn’s giant fingers. Devynn didn’t like this, her face scrunched up and she started twisting her fingers in a circular moment. Ally’s boob burned red hot as her skin stretched to not tear apart. Tears were already streaming down her face. She didn’t have the strength to hit at Devynn’s fingers anymore, and her arms fell limp beside her.


In just a few short seconds this 10 year old girl obliterated Ally’s spirit. She was a powerless ragdoll in the palm of a child whose superior strength meant that she could do whatever she wanted to Ally’s tiny body. 


“Stop being such a crybaby,” demanded Devynn. To show her seriousness, Devynn’s middle finger bounced off her thumb and flicked Ally square in the nose. Her head jerked back, blood shooting out of her nose like candy from a piñata. 


Devynn inched forward on the couch. She lowered her hand down to the table and placed Ally down on it. Ally wiped the tears from her eyes, not wanting to get flicked by the giant girl again. Devynn reached into her pocket, pulling out an old iphone and pointing the camera at Ally. 


“This is Ally.” Devynn said, looking into the camera. “She is my new babysitter, or at least she used to be.” The young girl laughed. She wasn’t talking to Ally, so she must’ve been talking to her phone. Was she recording? She could be live streaming on instagram or tiktok, or even on facetime with a friend. Ally had no idea who was watching her. Devynn could be saving these videos for herself, or Ally’s torture could be on full display for the entire world. 


Devynn’s eyes rose from her phone and looked at Ally. “As cute as I think you look in your school skirt, you’re going to take all of your clothes off.”


“What?” The giant’s face was so large that Ally felt fear just talking back to it. 


Devynn shook her head, reaching her hand out and placing an open palm above Ally’s body. “Do it, or else.” She slammed her hand down, Ally’s body between Devynn’s spread out fingers. The young girl retreated her hand back. “Now.” 


Ally could only nod as she rose to her feet. She looked up at Devynn, then down at the camera lens. She chose to look at the table beneath her as she undid the button on her top. Ally untucked her shirt from her skirt. She pulled it over her head, bending down to place it on the table. 


“OOOOO.” Was the sound Devynn made at seeing Ally’s red bra. “Now take the rest off, and make it snappy.” Devynn snapped her fingers at Ally. 


Ally obeyed like an obedient dog. She unbuttoned her skirt, letting it slide naturally down her slender legs. Devynn continued to laugh at her and make snide comments about the stretch marks on her body. Kids always had a way of picking at your insecurities, but it was 100 times worse when a kid held this much power over you. Ally pulled off her socks, connecting her bare feet to the cold wood under her. 


The last thing Ally wanted to do was to stripe any further. She stood in front of the camera, waiting to see if Devynn would egg her on to do more. Her heart sank when Ally spun her hand, signaling for all to do more. 


She unclipped her bra, dropping it down on the pile of clothes beneath her. Ally finally got a good look at the damage Devynn caused to her breast earlier, and so did the camera. Her boob was still twisted, pointed slightly off center, the top and bottom of her breast entire black and blue. The fear kept her from focusing on the pain, but it was still present in the back of her mind. 


“One more little dolly,” said Devynn. Ally obliged, pulling her panties down from either side. She slipped them off her foot and stood straight in front of Devynn. “Do a little spin. Slowly thought. Ally held back tears, not wanting to be hurt again. Nobody should be demeaned like this, let alone by a child. 


Ally spun around, walking slowly and letting the camera pick up every part of her. She felt exposed, more so than just being naked. She looked back up at Devynn, who looked at her phone for a while with a big smile before sliding the phone back into her pocket. 


“That’s one of the better videos I have. I need to bruise my babysitters more often before making them strip.” Did Devynn just say what Ally thought she said? Ally was just one in a long series of videos of shrunken babysitters. How many had Devynn shrunk and humiliated like this before her? Where were they now, and what did Devynn do to them? 


“I want to play,” said Devynn. “I was excited to play with you since you walked through the door. My last couple of baby sitters have been old ugly hags, I can’t wait to play with you. You’re so pretty!” 


It was hard to take what Devynn said as a compliment. In fact, it made her feel worse about the way she looked. Ally used to take pride in how beautiful she was, how dare Devynn take that away from her. 


Devynn reached over for Ally. Ally involuntarily screamed as Devynn picked her up and raised her back to her face. Devynn pressed into Ally’s bruised breast again, forcing Ally to cry. Devynn squeezed the breast, rubbing it only a little lighter than before which was still too harsh. 


“You know, when I get hurt my mommy kisses my boo-boo to make me feel better. I don’t think your mommy is ever going to kiss you again.” Why was she being so mean? Ally shook her head, refusing to accept what Devynn’s threat meant. She had to believe her mom would see her again, she couldn’t die here.


 “I wonder if I can kiss it better,” said Devynn. The young girl pursed her lips and moved closer to Ally. The child’s lip pressed into Ally’s bruised boob. Her breast stung, and Devynn started moving her lips around and swishing spit onto Ally’s chest. It felt gross and violating.


“Mwah!” Devynn pulled her head back, letting her spit drip down Ally’s body. “Why are you still crying?” Devynn raised her fingers back up to Ally’s face, and no matter how much Ally begged, it didn't stop Devynn from flicking her in the face again. 


“Let me get that blood off you.” Devynn’s thumb rubbed down Ally’s face, pressing roughly into it to get the blood off. Devyn stuck her thumb in her mouth and licked the blood off, only spit sticking to her thumb as she pulled it out. 


“Why are you doing this?” Ally asked between sobs.


“Because you’re so pretty! And stop crying.” Devynn readjusted Ally in her palm, laying her flat. “Besides, like I said I want to play with you.” Devynn’s thumb, still wet with spit, dragged down Ally’s slender body. It slammed into her breasts, tickled her stomach as it slid down to her legs. Then her thumb slid in between Ally’s legs, and pressed firmly into Ally’s pussy. 


Ally yelled, but Devynn sushed her. “I’m just trying to have fun.” Devynn rubbed her thumb up and down Ally’s pussy lips, paying special attention to the top around Ally’s clit. Ally’s chest rose and fell sharply and the 10 year old violated her in the worst way possible. It was clear to Ally that Devynn’s goal was to break her, that was her definition of playing and having fun. 


Devynn’s thumb retreated, instead focusing on pleasuring the nipple on Ally’s bruised breast. Ally tried pushing it off, but she didn’t have nearly enough strength. While her thumb focused on Ally’s nipple, she maneuvered her pinkie finger back to Ally’s pussy. Devynn tried ramming her pinkie into Ally’s pussy, but she was too tight. 


“Let me in.” Devynn demanded, ramming her pinkie into Ally’s pussy. Ally could do nothing but scream as the child’s sharp fingernail cut away as her pussy lips. It didn’t matter how much Ally didn’t want this, the constant pleasure caused by Devynn’s thumb on her nipple loosened her up and made her wet. 


Devynn’s pinkie slid into Ally’s pussy with ease. It slid in and out of her pussy, the sharp fingernail slicing against her pussy and skewering her insides. Ally slammed her fists against the giant’s thumb. She cried so much that it was hard to breathe, and Devynn’s pinkie finger was pushing all the way to her cervix. Though it didn’t take long for Devynn to break through that. 


This lasted another 2 minutes before Devynn pulled her pinkie out of Ally’s damaged cunt and lifted her thumb off her nipple. Ally dug herself into a ball, having experienced the worst thing that ever happened in her young life. Her pussy pulsed and roared in pain, her stomach feeling just as damaged. She didn’t have to look to know there was blood dripping alongside the discharge from her pussy. 


Above her, Devynn sucked the cum and blood off her pussy. “You actually taste really good.” Devynn licked her pinkie clean. “Usually I just feed my babysitters to the pitbull next door or drop them in the garbage disposal, but I think I want to see what you taste like.” 


Ally couldn’t even beg her not to. She couldn’t stop crying, though she couldn’t take her eyes away from Devynn either. She was too afraid too. 


Devynn pulled her shirt up, showing off her slightly pudgy stomach. She rubbed it with her free hand, taunting Ally. “You’re going to feel sooooo good in my tummy. I’m going to tell all my friends at school how yummy my pretty babysitter tasted on the way down my throat.” She dragged a finger down her throat, showing Ally the way she’d travel down to the child’s stomach. 


Devynn raised her hand and Ally up to her mouth. Ally screamed, but Devynn stopped right before her lips. Something bulged in Devynn’s throat, and before Ally could react Devynn let out a loud burp into Ally’s face. Her hair flew back as spit shot from Devynn’s mouth onto Ally’s body. As Devynn burped, Ally got a good look at her plump tongue extruding from the dark cave of her mouth. 


Just as Devynn stopped burping, her giant tongue shot from her mouth and attacked Devynn. It slid up and down, left and right, made figure eights all over Devynn’s body and even found time to lick up the rest of the cum from Ally’s pussy. Devynn sucked on Ally’s breast. 


Ally finally felt Devynn’s sharp teeth as they nibbled on her bruised breast. It had been beaten so bad that Ally no longer felt any pain from the breast, but she could feel how sharp her teeth were. They could cut her up into tiny little pieces, and if Devynn avoided biting into Ally’s head she could find herself alive, forced to watch as the 10 year old slowly chewed her entire body. 


Devynn’s warm mouth pulled away. “I wish we could play longer, but I can’t risk you finding a way to escape. So it’s time to say goodbye. Bye!” 


Devynn opened her mouth. Ally screamed as her head was thrown into it. For 20 minutes Devynn treated her head like a lollipop, sucking on it and licking it while the rest of her body rested limp outside of her lips. Devynn’s tongue dragged up and down Ally’s face, soaking it in spit that built up at the bottom of the girl’s mouth. Half of Ally’s head was submerged in spit. Devynn refused to swallow any of the spit that accumulated around Ally, instead letting it slowly eat away at her tiny babysitter. 


Ally finally stopped crying, and around the same time felt Devynn start to suck Ally into her mouth. Her breasts scraped against Devynn’s sharp row of front teeth as they slid over them. Ally’s waist entered Devynn’s mouth, and her head was right at the entrance of the giant’s throat.


Instead of swallowing, Devynn dragged her tongue forward and started licking Ally’s pussy. Ally just wanted her torment to be over. She wanted to slide down the child’s throat and die in her stomach acids. Anything would be better than feeling Devynn molest her anymore. Her pussy was numb, and the girl's hot spit only irritated it. 


Tired of it all, Ally grabbed onto the girl’s tongue and pushed herself forwards towards the dark hole of Devynn’s throat. It was wet and slimy. Before she could jump down, Devynn swallowed her. 


Ally slid down Devynn’s throat, the muscles compressing her and squeezing her slowly down to Devynn’s stomach. She finally fell into the girl’s stomach acids. She was thankful for the lack of light, and sobbed to herself as the acid that only tingled at first quickly started to burn her away. 


Outside, Devynn listened happily to her babysitter’s screams. She would eat all of her baby sitters moving forward. Devynn put her feet up on her table, lounging on the couch. She still had a few hours before her parents came home, she could do whatever she wanted and blame it on the babysitter that abandoned her.

Chapter End Notes:

Have a story idea of your own you want to see written? You can purchase a story from me by emailing your idea to GiantessSophie@gmail.com. More info in bio.