- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome to my first story! I am so excited to share my love
for giantess vore with you all!

The giantess was relaxing in her bathtub, enjoying the warm water and taking a moment for herself. While she was taking the bath, she noticed out of the corner of her eye a tiny person lurking in the shadows under one of the bathroom cabinets. Intrigued, she called out to them.

“Hello, little one. May I ask what are you doing here?” asked the giantess with a smile.

Terrified at being discovered, the tiny person began to plead "I-I just wanted to take a sip of water, that's all! I swear!"

The giantess giggled and shook her head. "There's no need to be frightened," said the giantess. “After all, I'm not like other giantesses. I am much more reasonable and polite. Now tell me, what's your name?"

The tiny person was silent for a moment, still nervous and frightened. “I'm… Sean,” he finally answered.

The giantess nodded, pleased with their response. “Good, Sean. You can call me Vanessa. It's a pleasure to meet you. Now, I don't mean to sound mean, but I have to let you know about one thing."

"Um...sure" Sean replied shakily "About what?"

“Well, Sean,” began Vanessa “I have to admit you look pretty delicious, and it occurs to me that you might be a good bath time snack. I know what you are thinking. ‘Please, Vanessa, don't eat me.’ Well let me stop there. I'm not going to eat you… at least not at the moment."

Sean was both shocked and terrified by what she had just said. "W-What do you mean...? A-Are you going to eat me or… not?" he asked, his voice weak.

"Oh, Sean," giggled Vanessa. "I'm definitely going to eat you. There are no doubts about this. But I don't want to devour you right away. I'd rather enjoy our little chat. You see, I like getting to know the people I eat," Vanessa continued "I find it pleasant to have a conversation with my prey before devouring them. Why, I find it rather impolite to simply grab and gobble someone without any kind of conversation first. Don't you agree?"

"After all, I'm curious," Vanessa admitted. "I want to know you. I want to know your likes and dislikes. I want to know your interests and what you're passionate about. I want to know you, Sean. Because, after all, you're the one I'm going to eat. And it's only right that I know something about my next meal. Isn't that right?"

"A-And what if I refuse to tell you anything about myself?" Sean answered, scared but angry at her casual disregard for his life.

Vanessa rolled her eyes. "Oh, Sean," she replied. "You misunderstand the situation here. You see, there is no choice in the matter. You will be my meal. You will become part of me. I have already decided this. I am the giantess, remember? That means I get to decide your fate. There are no ifs or buts."

"But..." Sean tried to argue.

Vanessa sighed and shook her head. "You are still not understanding," she said. "There is no point in arguing. If you want to get to know each other, then great. If not, then I will just eat you right now. Either way, you are going to end up inside of me."

“But I don’t want to become part of you!” Sean furiously protested. “I have a life! A family! Friends! How can you just decide my fate like this? You can call yourself reasonable and polite, but you are a monster!”

Vanessa leaned back in her bath and looked at Sean with a frown. “I am no monster,” she said. “I am simply doing what is natural for me. Why, eating is a part of life. You yourself eat to survive. Are you a monster for doing that as well?”

"Besides," Vanessa added, "there is no running away from this. You may say that you do not want to become part of me, but you are going to whether you like it or not."

Sean looked at her with tears in his eyes. "But I do not want to die!" he said. "Do not eat me, please. I am begging you!"

Vanessa pondered his words for a moment, then shook her head. "I am sorry, Sean, but the decision has been made."

"Please, please, please!" Sean begged. "I have so much to live for. Why are you doing this to me? This is so unfair!"

Vanessa looked at him with a solemn expression. "Sean, I am sorry, but my decision has been made. Your pleas have moved me, but they will not change my mind. I am a giantess and I have every right to eat you. I am not going to hesitate."

Sean started to sob quietly. "I don't want to die," he begged. "Please..."

"I understand your fears, Sean," Vanessa said. "I really do. But you must understand that I am simply doing what is natural to me. Eating you is just part of who I am. I cannot change that. Besides, I am not a monster. I am just a large woman with large needs."

Vanessa continued to look at Sean with sympathy until when, suddenly, she rose up out of the tub and walked over to him in all her naked glory. He had no time to escape before she leaned down and picked him up with one hand. He was only a couple inches tall, so she had no trouble holding him.

"Now then, Sean," she said, looking down at him. "I must confess that I have enjoyed our conversation. You are certainly a charming little person. I wish I could keep you around, but, sadly, it is time for you to become my meal."

Sean struggled desperately in her hand, but could not escape her grasp. "Please, please, please! Don't eat me! Please!" He begged.

"I hear your pleas, Sean," Vanessa replied. "But, as I have already told you, my mind is made up. I am going to eat you. Goodbye."

Sean struggled and kicked and screamed and cried, but he knew he was doomed and his pleas were useless. Vanessa raised him up towards her mouth. She opened her mouth wide and put him inside. Sean struggled to escape, but it was to no avail. She slowly swallowed him whole, feeling him slide down her throat. She could feel every inch of his body as it passed through her throat and into her stomach.

Vanessa burped slightly, putting a hand over her mouth as she smiled sheepishly, her cheeks flushed in embarrassment. She had enjoyed being able to enjoy a moment of relaxation and talk to her prey before she devoured him. It was the perfect way to end the day, she thought to herself. Satisfied and content, she went back into the bathtub and closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of fullness in her stomach.

But inside her stomach, Sean was not dead yet. He felt himself slowly being digested but was still fully conscious. This was not the way he wanted to die, but he had no choice in the matter. He had failed to escape, and now he was trapped in the dark walls of the giantess's stomach. He could feel the acids slowly eating away at him, turning him into mush. He screamed and cried, but no one could hear him. He was alone, alone in the darkness of Vanessa's stomach.

The acids in the giantess's stomach kept digesting Sean's body. He felt himself being broken down, bit by bit, every second. Every move caused him immense pain and agony. His screams of pain and terror were heard by no one, as the walls of Vanessa's stomach muffled his cries. He prayed that this nightmare would end soon. He didn't want to be trapped in the darkness of the giantess' stomach for even a moment longer.

Sean slowly felt himself losing his strength, as the acids consumed his body. He felt weak and sick and he knew that this was the end for him. He had fought until the very last moment but his fate had been sealed the moment he had been swallowed. The giantess's stomach was no place for him to survive. It was a dark, terrifying place where no one could escape. And so, Sean knew that his battle against Vanessa's stomach was a lost cause. As the acids ate away at his body, he was forced to accept his impending doom.

Sean began to feel faint and lightheaded. He was so weak now. He could feel his body shutting down. His senses were growing dull. His heartbeat was fading. He could no longer see. He could only feel the burning and the pain. And the last thing he felt was the giantess's stomach squeezing out the last bit of life out of him. And with that, Sean was gone. His struggle in the giantess's stomach had come to a tragic end.

Vanessa stepped out of the bath and stretched her arms. She had a wonderful soak and she had enjoyed her snack. But she did not stop to think about the fate of the tiny person she had ingested. It was nothing more than a small snack to her. It was all behind her now, and she was going to bed to sleep to get ready for a new day and continue with her life as usual.

And so, Vanessa walked away, completely indifferent to the sad and tragic end that took place in her stomach.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you so much for reading my first story! I hope that
you found it entertaining. If you liked my story, keep an eye out for more of
my work in the future. I truly love to write, and I hope to publish more
stories soon.