- Text Size +

"Wait, what? Low battery? How?!'


Becca reached behind her laptop and fumbled around for the power cord. 


Must've gotten unplugged or something…

she thought to herself.


She frowned and stood up out of her chair, brow furrowed in confusion.


Unplugged nothing. The cord was gone! 


"How in the…" she muttered under her breath, baffled. She could have sworn she plugged it in. Growling in frustration, she ducked under her desk to rustle through her laptop bag. Her charger was nowhere to be found.


"Shit, did it fall out? Or did I leave it at the library?"


"Everything okay, Becks?"


Becca let out a startled squeak and stood up, thudding her head hard against the underside of her desk. She let out a seething hiss as she choked back more than a few choice words and rubbed the rapidly forming bump on the back of her head furiously. She extricated herself more carefully the second time and turned, spotting the giantess standing in the door.


One of the big folk, Delilah had been a friend of Becca's ever since elementary school, and the relative size difference between them had never seemed to have mattered to her. Her straight, brown hair was streaked with blonde highlights and fell to just past her shoulder blades. She was always brushing a few loose strands out of her face, tucking it behind her slightly pointed ears. She had generally rounded facial features, giving her an overall youthful look. Her eyes, large, expressive, and emerald in hue, were currently scrunched, her pouty lips twisted in a grimace of sympathetic pain. She was dressed in work clothes, a sensible gray jacket over a white blouse, with a matching skirt that showed off her statuesque legs from the knee down.


"Oooh, sorry, you okay?"


"Yeah just… have you seen my laptop charger? I have no idea what happened to it," she replied, her voice tight.


Delilah frowned. "No, I don't think so. It's not in your bag?"


Becca shook her head. "No, I just checked. Shit…" Becca returned her attention to her computer, holding down the control key and pressing the 's' key about a dozen times. "Ugh, this sucks. I'm so close to being done with this paper."


"Paper? The one for your anthropology class? I thought that wasn't due for like two weeks," said Delilah, puzzled.


"Well, yeah, but Dr. Mac said that if I turned in a rough draft early, he'd edit it for me so I could make corrections before I turned in the final draft."


Delilah snorted. "The only people who take advantage of that are the ones who don't need it." She lifted a leg and removed a high-heeled shoe from her stockinged foot. "Maybe this is just the universe telling you you need to take a break, hm?"


Becca sighed and gave her roommate a level look. Delilah had always been the more care-free of the two, and while Becca found her laid back demeanor enviable sometimes, she just wasn't built that way herself.


"I can't. I just won't be able to relax until this is off my plate."


The giantess gave a sigh and removed her other shoe. "All right. Well, why don't you use my computer then?"


"Uh… Lilah?" Becca gestured wildly toward herself. "Not sure how much fun it's gonna be to use a keyboard that's bigger than me."


Delilah replied deadpan, "Oh silly me, how could I forget that you are a little?" She rolled her eyes and a playful smirk tugged at the corner of her lip. "I got one of those little keyboard adapters, smart-ass."


Becca blinked in surprise. "Holy shit, really?!"


"Who looks out for you, boo?" Lilah's smile brightened considerably and she gave her friend a wink. "I can't really do anything about the monitor size though. That won't be a problem, will it?"


Becca shook her head. "Hey, I'll deal with it. Beggars can't be choosers."


"Cool, I'll get you set up before I hop in the shower then. Want a lift?"


Becca's heart skipped a beat. "Uh, sure. I mean, since you're going that way anyway."


Lilah approached, taking care to tread lightly around Becca like she always did. She crouched down in front of the miniature desk in the corner of the room and rested her free hand, palm up on the ground.


"All aboard," she chirped happily.


Frustratingly, Becca felt her chest tighten and a little flutter of excitement in her belly. She huffed to herself. What, are you scared? She's done this a hundred times, why are you nervous now?


Appearing to sense Becca's trepidation, Lilah's brow furrowed. She started pulling her hand away, sputtering as if embarrassed, "I mean, you don't have to, I just thought-" 


A pang of guilt jolted Becca into action. "N-No, it isn't that!" She hurriedly jumped into the retreating hand. 


She immediately regretted it. Delilah wasn't ready for the sudden movement, and her hand pitched and swayed under Becca's feet. She immediately fell on her ass and nearly tumbled over the side. Reflexively, Lilah dropped her shoes and used her other hand to steady the doll-sized woman.


"Omigosh, Becca-"


"Shit that was stupid-"


"-are you okay?"


"-thanks for the save."


They both paused to let the other speak, and the silence hanging thick in the air was nearly palpable. Becca felt her cheeks burn. 


She awkwardly cleared her throat. "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks. Ready when you are,"


Lilah's mouth opened to say something, then apparently thought better of it, offered the tiny a wan smile and rose to her feet smoothly. Becca noticed the giantess was leaving her shoes behind, but when she looked up to see Lilah staring straight forward stiffly and avoiding eye contact with her, she thought better of it.


When had things gotten so awkward between the two of them?


They used to be so close. They were damn near inseparable growing up. The small town they grew up in was almost entirely big folk, and Becca's family had kept mostly to themselves when she was young. Once Becca was old enough, her parents tried to home school her, but it came quickly apparent that Becca was gifted, and if she were going to be engaged, she was going to have to be put in accelerated courses. And with both her parents not having any post-secondary education, her only real option was the private school the next town over. 


She was too young to understand at the time, but she now realized the only way her parents could afford the school was because she was granted a scholarship for little folk attending primarily big-folk schools. The opportunity had been a great one, but it had definitely come with some drawbacks. It was the first time Becca had ever spent any time at all really around big folk, and she had never quite felt so… different. Most of the kids simply ignored her, some made fun of her for her size, but the worst were the ones who treated her like some kind of pet or toy. They talked to you in a high pitched voice, or tried to get you to try on dolls' clothing as if you couldn't tell the difference.


Delilah had been the first one to treat her like a person. She just felt… natural to talk to, to be around. It wasn't until her later years that Becca really picked up on the subtle little things Delilah knew to do around her. The way she seemed to always know exactly where to place her hands or feet around Becca or how she always seemed to know when something was out of Becca's reach and grabbed it without needing to be asked; it really was a rare gift, in the little woman's experience, for someone to be sensitive to the size difference between them without calling undue attention to it. For Delilah, it always just seemed natural.


When had that changed?


Becca knew, of course. Even if she did t want to admit it to herself. Everything changed when she started dating Eve. 


It was Becca's first serious relationship, and she had been so excited for the two of them to meet. Eve had been hesitant. She hadn't been as lucky as Becca and didn't have the greatest experiences with the big folk. Becca had brushed aside her concerns. Lilah was different, she'd see. She'd love her as much as Becca did, she promised.


The evening could not have gone worse. Right off the bat, Becca could tell that something was off with Lilah. She was cold, distant, and aloof; she spent half the night on the phone. Becca was so disappointed. It was so out of character for Delilah; she had never known a stranger. And Eve's own baggage with big folk didn't help things. The whole dinner was an incredibly tense and awkward affair, and while neither one ever really said anything about the other to Becca, it was clear that Eve and Lilah could not stand being around each other.


And, to Becca's regret, she had let that create a rift between her and her friend. She had justified it to herself in various ways in the months since: that she needed to focus on this new relationship, that she was being sensitive to Eve's needs, that she didn't want to distract Lilah from the new job. 


Becca still didn't quite understand why she just didn't talk to Lilah about the whole thing. It wasn't like they'd never fought before or needed to have a tough conversation. But everytime she tried to broach the subject, she just… froze. And after Lilah started dating Mason, the two of them barely saw each other, and the opportunity seemed lost. It was just easier to… let things go.


Since Eve and Becca had broken up, things had been better between her and Lilah. But something was still different. The effortlessness was gone. It was like Lilah didn't know how to act around her anymore. Not always, but often enough. Becca allowed herself a slight sigh as she leaned back on her hands in the cradle of Becca's palms.


She never should have let things get this bad. Especially over someone like Eve.


Lilah made the turn into her bedroom and announced in a sing-song voice, imitating a GPS navigation, "You have arrived at your destination."


Becca rolled her eyes but allowed herself a little smile.


"Thanks, Delilah. Can you set me down on the desk, please?"


"Mm-hmm!"


The giantess entered the room, passing between the twin-sized bed on her right and the old hand-me-down vanity and mirror on her left. She rested her hands in the edge of the desk near the foot of the bed, and Becca rose unsteadily to her feet before stepping off onto the wooden surface.


"So, where's this adapter?"


Delilah opened a drawer and drawled, "It iiiiiiis…" she drawled as she rooted around. "Riiiight… here!" She held up a jumble of plastics and wires triumphantly and set it down in front of Becca.


As Becca worked to untangle the mess of cords, she asked, "I've never actually seen one of these before. What made you think to get one?" The adapter appeared to consist of a little folk scaled keyboard and mouse panel with a USB connector sized for a big folk sized computer.


"Oh, I just saw it a couple of days ago at the store. Figured I'd pick it up in case you ever needed it."


Focused on her task, Becca's eye brows arched in surprise. "A couple of days ago? Wow, that was good timing."


"Y-Yeah… I know, right?"


Something about Lilah's tone made Becca look up at the giantess. Delilah's eyes flicked away for a second before coming back around to Becca's. She couldn't be sure, but it seemed to Becca that Delilah was keeping her face pleasantly neutral.


After a beat or two, Delilah asked, "Finished?"


Becca nodded slowly, still studying Lilah's face, and held up the end of the untangled cord. "Yeah. Plug it in for me?"


"On it!" Lilah popped up to her feet and took the cord. She tried to insert the dongle into the port and failed. She flipped it over and tried again with similar results. Grumbling, she flipped it over once more, and this time, the connector attached with no issues. "Every time…" she mumbled under her breath.


Becca smirked.


"Okay, you should be all set. I'm gonna hop in the shower."


"Thanks, Lilah. I mean it. You're saving my ass here."


"Mm-hmm, don't mention it." Lilah grabbed a set of clothes she must have set out on the bed earlier, and made for the door. 


"Oh," she added, turning at the door. "Password is 'Tifalover88'. Uppercase T, the rest is lowercase."


Becca felt her stomach do a somersault.


"Er… what?"


Lilah lifted an eyebrow and something almost… fey flickered behind her eyes as a little smirk tugged at the corner of her lip.


"'Tifalover88'... You know, Tifa? The character from Final Fantasy VII? The one with the huge…" she indicated her own chest with her free hand, then suddenly closed it into a ball. "Fists?" she said, teasingly.


"Uh, yeah, I know who Tifa is. I guess I just never knew you were such a fan."


"I mean, what's not to love? She's practically me," Lilah responded, affecting a faux haughty tone.


"And the 88?"


Lilah shrugged. "I dunno. I came up with the password a while ago. Maybe I just finished watching Back to the Future and thought it sounded cool?


"What? Why are you looking at me funny?"


Is she into… no. Can't be. Has to be a coincidence, Becca thought to herself, shaking her head. "Just… nevermind."


"Ooookay. You're acting strange tonight."


"I'm acting… nope. Not going there. Enjoy your shower, Lilah."


Still grinning enigmatically, she chirped, "I will!" and promptly vanished through the door.


Becca puffed out a loud sigh and turned back towards the monitor, bringing the keyboard into her lap. Craning her head up to read the big monitor, she typed in the password. "Weird day," she muttered to herself as she hit enter.


She felt her eyes go wide in surprise as the computer screen unlocked and switched to a webpage that was already pulled up on Lilah's desktop. The background was a sort of pale bluish-purple; Becca had always thought of it as periwinkle, but she was never good with those weird color names. A purple header splayed across the top of the page, displaying the site name and it's mascot: a little bunny girl in the top right corner. The page itself showed a long block of text that spanned down past the bottom of the monitor.


Becca recognized the website. And after a few heartbeats, realized that she recognized the text too. 


After all, she had written it.


Becca felt heat flood her face and the back of her neck. 


This can't be happening. This doesn't happen. Not in real life.


She had written the story not too long after she and Eve had broken up. Lilah had taken a long weekend up on the mountains with Mason, and had left Becca with way too much time and wine on her hands. She was drunk, lonely, and horny and that combo often lead to her indulging her secret little hobby. Over a three day bender, she cranked out a 20 page erotic story about a giantess and a little folk and their night of shared passion. It ended with the tiny woman being served up on a piece of strawberry shortcake to the giantess covered in strawberry syrup and whipped cream. The giantess scooped her up into her mouth, savored her, then swallowed her alive and whole, wriggling all the way down.


It was maybe over-long and self-indulgent, but Becca thought it was hot as hell. It wasn't until a subsequent read-through that she realized that the description of the giantess and the shrunken woman were… familiar. The giantess with long, brown hair and blonde highlights, green eyes, long, strong legs, and voluptuous curves; the little woman with a long and lean frame, auburn hair kept in a messy, layered bob, with dark brown eyes that smouldered as she was showered with the attention of her giantess lover… The revelation that she had essentially cast both her roommate and herself into her little fetish story made Becca start to question some things about herself, but ultimately, she decided not to put too much stock into it. She certainly hadn't done it intentionally, and it's not too unusual for a writer to borrow the likenesses of people they knew for their stories, right? Don't they always say, "write what you know?" Best not to read to much into it. It's not like she's been harboring a long repressed attraction to her childhood friend. Even if she was one of the kindest, sweetest, most selfless people she knew. And a total smokeshow to boot.


Yeah, definitely nothing going on there.


Becca's head thudded against the keyboard in her lap. Why did she post it? It was bad enough she wrote it in the first place, but she definitely should have kept that shit buried. All the positive feedback and extra watches in the world wasn't worth Lilah potentially finding out.


Becca looked back up at the screen and couldn't help but cringe. She closed the window and immediately regretted it. Well, there goes any plausible deniability, she chided herself. Who knows? Maybe she'd get lucky and Lilah will have forgotten she had even left it open. Hell, maybe she didn't even read it. Or even if she did, surely she didn't recognize the characters, right? I mean, if she did, she wouldn't have left this open for her to find. She didn't even know Becca was going to be using her computer.


Maybe this was all one big coincidence.


Becca just stared at the now empty desktop background in front of her for several long minutes, until the sound of the shower starting up snapped her out of it.


Well, cross that bridge if and when we get to it. For now, work.


She opened up the browser back up and signed into the cloud storage site she had saved her paper too. The steady click-clack of the keyboard soon filled the room as Becca forced away any distracting trains of thought.


***


Presently, the pocket of her Becca's plaid lounge pants buzzed. She finished the paragraph she was working on before checking her phone.


It was a text from Lilah. "Did you want dinner?"


Becca's virtual keyboard clicked repeatedly as she tapped out her response. "Yes, please, I'm starving. Just some ramen or something. Thanks."


"Easy peasy. Wine?"


"With ramen?"


"Fancy ramen." She punctuated with a winking emoji.


Becca rolled her eyes, but smiled in spite of herself. "lol, sure."


Lilah started to type a response, then stopped, then sent, "Glitterdust?"


Becca blinked in surprise at her phone. "Where'd you get glitterdust?"


"Annie."


"Oh. No, I'm good. I need to focus." She quickly added. "Thanks, though." Chewing on her lip, she began to type "Is everything okay?" but then erased it. If there was anything to tell, Lilah would tell her on her own time. Instead, she typed, "And don't let me stop you."


Time seemed to stretch in the pause before Lilah's response.


"K. Be up soon."


Becca frowned. Why did she feel like she missed something there? Did she say something she shouldn't have? Or maybe didn't say something she should've? Man, texts were convenient when your voice couldn't carry outside of a room very far, but it was frustrating when you couldn't read the body language or expressions of the person you were talking to.


She shoved her thoughts aside and let herself break long enough to take a nice long stretch and work her head side to side to ease the tension in her neck. She checked the time. It had been almost an hour since Lilah had left the room. That had been a long shower. What had she been up to? Getting ready to go out? Then why was she getting into the wine and glitterdust?


Why was Becca so concerned about why Lilah was doing all of a sudden? 


Get your head in the game, girl. Quit letting her distract you! She's not even trying to get your attention!


Becca tapped tapped tapped her thumb against the spacebar on the keyboard while staring at the display. Where was she going with this argument again?


She didn't get very much further into her work before she felt the thud of her roommates approaching footsteps. Becca caught a flicker of movement in her periphery and glanced up, just now noticing the little mirror clipped to the side of the monitor. It's reflection showed the door behind her; Lilah must not like having her back to the entryway, she mused.


She turned to look over her shoulder. "Oh, thanks, Lilah. You're the b-" she stopped mid-sentence as she felt color rush to her cheeks again.


Lilah looked bemused. "What?"


Becca's tongue felt thick in her mouth. Her roommate was standing in the doorway, holding a full-sized wine bottle and glass in one hand and a matching miniaturized set in addition to an appropriately scaled bowl of ramen in the other. Her hair had just a bit of curl left from the shower and her face had been done up beautifully. She had lined her eyes with dark liner, the corner of each adorned with a cat's eye lash, that along with the bronze-colored eyeshadow she wore, really made her emerald green eyes pop. She had done a subtle peach-colored blush job starting at the low side of the apples of her cheeks, arcing up toward her hairline and temples, which lifted her already naturally high cheekbones and looked beautiful on her heart-shaped face. She wore a light, nude-colored lipstick, maybe just a shade or two darker than her natural tone, but with a glossy finish that made her lips look plump, wet, and inviting. 


But what really sent the steam pouring out of Becca's ears was what she was wearing. A thin white, spaghetti strap tank top that clung to her chest in all the right ways. Lilah was busty enough that it was always pretty easy to tell when she wasn't wearing a bra, but the fact that the fuzzy, dark shapes of her areola could be made out clearly through the fabric would have dispelled any doubts Becca might have had that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. She was also pantless, wearing just a black thong with white lace and slender strings that rose up high on her wide hips.


"Hello? Earth to Becks?"


Becca realized she was staring. "You uh… look-" Fucking sexy as hell "-comfy tonight."


She glanced down at herself. "Yeah, I figured, fuck it, right? It's just you and me. I'm gonna wear what I want." She set the big-sized wine glass and bottle on the night stand before sauntering over towards the desk and laying the ramen bowl in front of Becca. 


Becca pulled the bowl into her lap and started to eat while she watched Lilah expertly open the diminutive bottle and pour the little woman's glass for her.


"Your… makeup looks nice. Are you going out later?"


Lilah beamed and it made Becca's stomach do somersaults. Oh no… she thought.


"Nah, just felt like looking pretty tonight, is all."


"You're always pretty." The words just poured out of Becca's lips before she could stop them.


Lilah's lashes fluttered and something about her smiled turned more bashful. She likes her lips and cleared her throat. "Thanks, Becks. I… think you're pretty pretty too," she said, her voice touched.


Becca melted on the inside. She took a sip of her wine. "Thanks again, Delilah."


"Any time, Becks."


A silence grew between them, but this time, it wasn't entirely uncomfortable. An intrusive thought did pop into Becca's head though, and she asked, "Where's your dinner?"


"Hmm?" Her eyelashes fluttered again as she took a moment to process the question. "Oh, yeah, I'm skipping dinner tonight." She gave her tummy a pat and said, "Saving room for dessert."


Something about the way she said it, or maybe the way she was looking at Becks when she did, sent a little shiver up the little woman's spine.


"Oh," was all she could reply. She found herself draining the rest of her glass in one, long pull.


"More?" Delilah asked. Becca just nodded. As Lilah obliged, she asked, "You… mind if I hang out in here with you while you work tonight? I promise I won't be a distraction! I'll just hang out on the bed and read or something."


Becca's heart pounded in her chest. "I mean, it's your room, Lilah." She laughed softly. "I'm not gonna kick you out. I'm not going to be super great company though, I really want to finish this tonight."


Lilah nodded excitedly. "I know! I just…" She shrugs. "Just wanna hang out."


"Knock yourself out."


She turned that dazzling smile back on again and bounded happily over to her bed. Becca turned back towards the monitor, but found herself looking up at the mirror in the corner as Lilah poured herself a glass of wine, took out a little pack of powder from her nightstand, and sprinkle it into her drink. 


The glitterdust, Becca presumed.


She then put the bag back in the drawer, and removed a pair of wireless ear buds before shutting it. She leaned over the side of the bed next, pulling out an entertainment magazine of some sort and then stretched out tl, facing the computer screen. She laid the magazine down in front of her, slipped in the ear buds and reached into her cleavage to pull out her phone.


Becca's breath caught in her throat, and she diverted her attention back to the monitor proper and returned to work.


***


The sound of rustling plastic pulled Becca's attention from her paper. She risked a glance up towards the mirror and watched as Lilah unwrapped a spherical, cherry-red lollipop about an inch around and popped it into her mouth.


Becca's ears burned. Where had she pulled that from? Her mind wandered back to the memory of her extricating her phone and lingered there for a moment before she pulled herself out of it.


She was just about to start typing again when she heard the suctioning sound, followed by a wet gulp. Despite her best efforts, she found her eyes drifting back up toward the mirror again. 


Lilah seemed to be enjoying the lollipop immensely. Becca couldn't help but notice her glutes flexing rhythmically as she idly kicked her legs up in the air, alternating them with a lazy, languid pace. She had pulled the lollipop partially out and was now spinning it back and forth in place against her lips, humming happily to herself. Unbidden, Becca's mind conjured up images of herself wedged between those lips, her legs dangling uselessly outside the giant mouth. She imagined how that humming would sound from the inside, and how it would feel to have those lips vibrating around her waist while the giantess suckled on her.


Delilah pulled the lollipop free of her lips with a popping sound and she dragged her tongue across her lips before swallowing again, her neck twitching enticingly. She idly tapped the candy against her lips once or twice before she just held it vertically in front of her mouth. Her lips parted with a soft sigh and her tongue snaked out to lap against the glistening red sphere.


Becca found herself turning her head slowly over her shoulder in spite of her better judgement. The view didn't disappoint, however, as watching the spectacle at scale rather than shrunk in the little mirror made the whole show more… visceral. It was that much easier to picture that tongue lapping at her face, her bare chest, and between her legs. The glimpses into her mouth, the dark archway of her throat, and the abyss beyond were that much more detailed up this close. She could practically smell the scent of the cherry candy wafting toward her on Delilah's breath.


Becca felt a tingling warmth radiate from her loins and a rush of hormones blur her thoughts. She found that one of her hands and drifted between her thighs, and she let out a soft gasp as she grinded her hips against it.


Lilah let out a sweet, content murmur of pleasure, almost a low purr before she suddenly lowered her head, engulfing the entire sphere in her mouth. She clamped her lips down hard around the base, applied a hard suction, and the entire candy came free of the stick it was attached to. Giggling triumphantly to herself, she rolled the ball around behind her closed lips, her cheeks bulging in and out as she worked it around the interior of her mouth.


"Oh, fuck, I wish that were me," Becca muttered out loud, her voice rough and haggard sounding in her own ears.


Delilah suddenly glanced up from her magazine and Becca froze in place.


Lilah blinked at her a few times, and pulled out her ear buds. "Sorry, was I being too loud?" Her words came out slurred, but Becca caught alluring glimpses into the cavern of her mouth, of the wet tongue working clumsily around the candy.


Panic surged it's way through the haze of lust that had clouded Becca's thoughts. "Uh, yeah, just a little. Don't worry too-"


Becca cut herself off and Lilah's jaws snapped shut and she swallowed hard. The little woman stared at her roommate in rapt awe as Lilah's throat pulsed once, twice, and thrice. On the last gulp, Becca could make out the distended bulge of the lollipop travelling down the giantess's neck before it vanished behind her collarbone, plunging into the depths behind the cleavage so prominently on display.


Lilah's mouth fell open, her tongue lolling out as she panted for air. Internally, Becca screamed, and she fought hard against the lizard part of her brain telling her to leap headfirst into that inviting maw. "Okay, ow. That was harder than I thought it would be. Oof," she said, rubbing at her throat tenderly.


Becca let out a shuddering sigh as she looked mournfully back at her paper. She had made woefully little progress since switching computers. Her head just wasn't in the game tonight. At least, not for this type of writing anyway.


"All right, I think we're done here," she said, defeated as she saved and closed the file.


Delilah perked up immediately, scrambling to sit up on the edge of the bed. "Really?!"


"Yeah, my brain is toast. I think I just need to get some sleep and try again in the morning. Maybe my charger will turn up by then."


"What? Nooooo!" Lilah whined, distraught. "C'mon, you can't go to bed yet! This is the first night in forever we've gotten to hang out just the two of us. Let's actually do something, like, fun!"


Becca felt herself look up at Lilah and fought to keep a look of exhaustion off her face. It was just too much, all of it. She had too many thoughts and feelings swirling around inside and no energy left to try and sort through them. She needed to get alone, clear her head, figure out what was real and what was just hormones.


"Please?" Her green eyes were shining. "I'll be your-" She paused.


Becca's chest clenched. I'll be your best frieeeend~. That's what she was going to say. A long-running joke between them, a silly thing to say because they already were best friends. Always would be. What did it mean that she stopped herself from saying it? That their friendship was too fragile to take lightly? That she thought they weren't best friends anymore?


Was she right? 


How did this happen? Becca found herself asking again.


"I just… I just miss you, Becks." Delilah huffed out a sigh and rested her hands against the footboard of the bed, looking up and away from her miniature roommate. 


Becca opened her mouth to speak, but Lilah spoke first. "I'm sorry. I've just been… feeling this gap growing between us, and it's been killing me inside. And I know it's mostly my fault. That night with Eve… I thought I was handling it the way I should, but I just ended up being a royal shithead and then I thought the best thing to do was give you space, but that backfired too and now we just don't ever seem to talk anymore and everything I see to do just ends up making things worse or more awkward around you and…" Her voice got tight.


Becca jumped in. "Hey, ease up a little bit, yeah? Trust me, as a total Darth Shithead, you are not a royal shithead, okay? You've got a long way to go before you're even a Padawan shithead."


Delilah smiled wanly and brushed at the corner of her eyes, trying to blot the tears away before they messed with her makeup. 


Becca tried to give her a comforting smile, but she could tell it came across as wryer than she intended. "I handled things poorly too. We should've talked a long time ago and a big reason we didn't is because I was doing my damned best to avoid it. It was shitty, and I'm sorry."


"Do… you want to talk about it now?"


Becca snorted. "Fuck no. I'm way too frazzled and emotionally exhausted to handle that conversation now, I think."


Lilah nodded, dejected. "Oh. Okay. I understand."


"But."


Lilah looked up.


"But," Becca repeated. "I also think more space is the last thing either one of us really need right now."


"So… what do you want to do then?" Lilah asked hopefully.


"Well, it's Friday night. And you know what that means."


Lilah's brow furrowed, then her eyes lit up. "Friday Night Creature Feature?!"


Becca felt her heart lighten. She leaned down and scooped up the wine bottle off the desk. "Now, with alcohol!"


Lilah grinned and hopped to her feet. "Oh, I know the perfect movie for tonight." She suddenly leaned forward grabbing the giant-sized mouse and keyboard.


The smell of her shampoo and body wash enveloped Becca as Lilah grew close, and she couldn't help but stare at the massive breasts that now hung directly in front of her. She found herself lifting up on her tiptoes to get a little more of a look-


"No peeking!"


Her face burning, Becca fell back onto the flats of her feet. "I wasn't-!"


"I don't want you to see what movie I'm picking."


"... Oh, yeah, of course. I'll just stay facing this way then."


"Mm-hmm," said Lilah off-handedly, distracted by the task at hand.


The image of diving head first into Lilah's shirt popped vividly into Becca's head, but she banished it almost immediately Goddamn, I need to get laid, she chided herself. Still, she found she couldn't tear her gaze away.


After a minute or two of clicking, Lilah suddenly declared. "Done!" She stood back up to her full height and set her hand palm up in front of Becca.


This time, Becca climbed on with no hesitation. The giantess lifted her up smoothly and cradled her gently in her palm while she climbed back up onto the bed. She flipped over onto her back, and to Becca's surprise, plopped the little woman on her stomach, directly below her breasts.


"Uh… what are you doing?" Becca asked stiffly.


"Hm? What? You used to sit there all the time," she responded, perplexed. She reached over to grab the wine glass, this time, dropping the glitterdust into the bottle directly.


"Yeah, uh…  that was before you had boobs, Lilah."


The giantess laughed and Becca had to set an arm down against her abdomen to keep from falling over.


"So?" She squeezed her elbows in towards her chest, pushing her breasts up and together playfully. "My boobs are awesome. Just lay back against them; I bet they're super comfy."


Becca considered protesting but eventually just sighed and took a pull straight from the bottle of wine. Fuck it, she was tired of fighting against her urges. If Lilah was cool with it, why not? She scooted up directly underneath Lilah's breast and allowed herself to melt back against her. The soft tissue yielded under the pressure, and Becca felt herself be partially enveloped by the pleasant warmth of Lilah's body heat.


"... Yeah, okay. This is kind of nice," she admitted. 


From somewhere behind her, she heard a couple gulps as Delilah sipped directly from her bottle as well.


"Told you," she replied, a matter-of-factly. 


Becca felt her pulse quicken as Lilah nonchalantly placed her hand over the tiny woman, her thumb coming to rest gently on Becca's abdomen. Somewhere in the back of her head, Becca recognized it as a casually intimate gesture, which probably should have made her nervous. But she was just too tired. She hadn't realized how much she had been throwing herself into her work since her and Eve had broken up, or how much she really needed a break. Maybe it was the wine, maybe it was the comforting warmth of Lilah's body cradling her, maybe it was the steady rise and fall of Lilah's chest behind her, or maybe it was all three, but this was the first time in a while that Becca found herself actually relaxing. It felt good. It felt right. 


And she certainly wasn't going to ruin it by fighting against something they both seemed to want.


So rather than resist, Becca snuggled in deeper against Lilah's breasts and pulled her hand a little further up her body like a blanket.


Lilah giggled and asked, "Comfy?"


Becca nodded languidly. "Mm-hmm. Thanks."


"Any time," the giantess replied tenderly.


"So, what are we watch-," Becca began to ask, but she was interrupted by Lilah shushing her.


"Shhh… it's starting!"


A starry black background appeared on the computer monitor as the movie opened, and cartoonishly green text started to scroll up from the bottom of the frame. An equally cartoonish narrator read the text aloud as it rolled past.


"On the twenty-third day of the month of September in an early year of a decade not too long before our own…"


Becca scrunched her nose in thought. This… seemed familiar, but she couldn't quite place the film. The rest of the text crawl was frustratingly unhelpful as well.


The narration closed and suddenly the starry background exploded into a chaotic mess of rippling water; it was the reflection of the night sky in a dirty puddle, and the image was disrupted as a bottle wrapped in a brown paper bag was dropped carelessly into the water.


Becca felt her eyes go wide as the piano started, an immediately recognizable jaunty opening number that harkened back to the rock music of the 1960s. 


"Oh," she felt herself mutter under her breath. "Of course."


"Little shop, little shop of horrors!" the chorus belted out as the title card faded onto the screen.


Becca heard Lilah practically squeal and felt the body under her shift as wriggled in excitement.


"I love this movie! Don't you?" Lilah asked.


"Y-Yeah…" Becca stuttered. "It's a classic." She let out a pent up breath. She took another swig from the wine bottle, trying to drown the fluttering feeling in her gut.


***

Becca stretched out lazily as the end credits rolled, letting out a long, low groan of satisfaction.


"Thanks, Lilah. That was nice," she murdered. She had a pleasant buzz going and was having a little trouble forming her tongue and lips around the words as she said them. She gently brushed Delilah's hand aside and rose unsteadily to her feet as he turned to face the giantess over the shelf of her chest.


Lilah giggled and Becca lurched forward as the ground under her feet moved suddenly and unexpectedly. She flailed to keep her balance, throwing her arms in front of her. Her hands sunk into the soft flesh, and Becca looked back up at Lilah, ready to apologize. 


The giantess merely looked down at her tiny friend, a languid smile spread across her lips. Her skin was flushed and her pupils were dilated considerably, making her big doe eyes seem even bigger. Becca risked a glance over to the wine bottle in Lilah's hand. Probably less than half full. With glitterdust. Lilah must be feeling pretty good right now, Becca mused.


"It was, wasn't it?" The sibilants came out slurred. Yeah, she was feeling real good. 


Sensing maybe that Lilah wouldn't mind, instead of pushing herself back up to her feet, Becca let herself sink in further into her friend's warmth. She propped her head up with an arm. "I mean it. I've kinda just been burying myself in my work ever since Eve and I split. Been trying to keep my mind off some things, I guess."


Becca felt slight pressure as Lilah's index finger ran her up and down her back comfortingly.


"I noticed, Becks. You looked stressed out. Figured you could use a fun night. Thanks for playing along."


Becca chuckled. "You are not the one who's supposed to be thanking me. " A thought suddenly occurred to her. "Was Mason disappointed that date night was cancelled this week?"


"Um…" Lilah stalled and glanced away. "We kinda… broke up this week."


Thump thump thump, went Becca's heart. She pushed herself up on both hands "Oh… I didn't realize, I'm sorry."


Lilah shrugged, a gesture that made Becca jiggle pleasantly. "Ah, don't worry about it. I broke up with him. Kinda realized I wasn't into him as much as I thought I was."


"Oh?"


"Yeah. Found myself… thinking of someone else when I was with him."


Becca felt a twinge of disappointment but tried to keep it off her face. "Oh. Caught feelings for someone else? That happens, I guess.


"Do I know this other guy?"


"Girl, actually."


Becca blinked in surprise. "Oh, sorry. I guess I shouldn't have assumed. It's just… been a while since you dated a woman."


Lilah sighed and Becca had to brace to avoid tumbling backwards on her ass. "Yeah, truth be told, I think I've kinda had a crush on this girl for a while, but didn't really know it, you know? So, like, I'd date these women and, I'd kinda just be disappointed and not really sure why. So, I guess I thought I'd try guys for a while, but none of them seemed to be what I was really looking for either. Because they weren't her."


A hollowness somewhere deep within made Becca's chest ache. Feeling uncomfortable and a little guilty now, the tiny woman tried to push herself up off of her friend's chest, but the resistance from Lilah's finger held firm. Becca thought Lilah probably didn't even notice.


"She… uh, she must be pretty great to have you so smitten. Do I know her?"


"Yes." A devilish smile played at her lips as her eyes gleamed mischievously. "Though not as well as I do, I think. And… she is great. She likes the same cheesy movies I do; she makes me laugh more than anyone I've ever met. She's crazy smart too, I love listening to her talk about things she's learning about. She never makes you feel stupid when she's explaining stuff to you too. Even when I don't understand the topic, she gets so excited it's impossible not to just sit and listen. Oh, and she's beautiful too, though she insists she isn't, no matter how many times I tell her otherwise."


"Sheesh, Lilah, I think I'm starting to fall in love with this chick."


Lilah giggled and Becca couldn't quite reconcile the look the giantess was giving her with the words coming out of her mouth.


"You should. You'd be unstoppable."


Something clicked into place in the recesses of Becca's skull as what Lilah was trying to tell her finally sunk in. The little woman's heart didn't so much beat as it just seemed to vibrate in her chest; it was going so hard and so fast. So many different thoughts and feelings were all vying for release that they jammed up in her throat. In the silence that stretched out between them, Lilah's features clouded over with trepidation, and she chewed on her lower lip. Panic jolted through Becca as she felt the moment slipping away.


"Lilah, I-" Becca sputtered.


Lilah removed her finger from Becca's back, much to the little woman's chagrin. "So, you ever think you'll get back into writing for fun again? You used to be so good at it."


The transmission in Becca's head grinded as the conversation shifted gears abruptly.


"Huh? Oh, I still write sometimes."


"Oh. How come you don't share your stories with me anymore then? I used to love being your editor-in-chief." She smiled wanly. "I don't know that I was that much help really, but I liked being the one who got to read them first, at least."


"I don't know," Becca lied, averting her eyes. "I guess, because I get embarrassed when people read some of my newer stuff."


"Why would you be embarrassed?" The giantess asked bemusedly. Her expression turned puckish again, and her voice dropped to a low, conspiratorial whisper. "Are you writing smut or something?"


Becca felt like she was turning red head to toe. "Wh-what?!" she sputtered. "No!"


"Hey, no judgement! I like smut! I bet you're really good at writing smut! Like you take the time to really set up the characters so they feel like real people. And then you let things build up really slowly, so that the reader is super into the story once the sex finally happens, it's super fucking hot. That's like the best smut!"


"Stop saying smut!" 


"Oh, kinda like this one vore story I read today."


Becca buried her face into her hands, unable to look Lilah in the eye.


The giantess continued on unabated. "I think it may have been inspired by this animation this other guy made. Anyway, it was about a woman and she was playing with her little folk girlfriend. She served her up on a piece of strawberry shortcake and drizzled her all over with strawberry syrup and then covered her with whipped cream. There was just pages and pages of the little one being tasted and teased until finally, she put her in her mouth and…"


Her voice muffled, Becca cried out, "Okay, I get the picture, thanks, Lilah!"


"Aw… sorry, Becca," Lilah apologized, her voice gentle. She carefully wrapped her fingers around the tiny woman and lifted her limp form up as she rose to a sitting position. She cradled her affectionately in the palm of her hand. Becca laid back panting, her face beet red. She still couldn't make eye contact with the giantess. "You don't have to be ashamed, not with me. I think you should embrace your kink."


"It's… it's not my kink," replied Becca unconvincingly.


"Oh, really? So… that little show I put on for you with the lollipop did nothing for you?" Lilah responded, her tone one of mock inquiry.


"I uh…"


"And when I swallowed it down whole," Lilah began while craning her neck up and tracing down the front of her throat with her free hand. "You weren't pretending it was you sliding down my gullet?"


Becca risked a look up at Lilah and immediately wished she hadn't. The sultry look Lilah was giving her was almost too much to bear. And yet, she couldn't look away.


"Because I was," she finished, dropping her voice to an airy whisper.


Becca squirmed in Lilah's grasp, and she noticed a slickness to her thighs.


"Qu… quit fooling around, Lilah," Becca panted. It took everything she had to keep her breath as steady as she could. She felt like she could start hyperventilating any second.


"The little folk in your story… that was supposed to be you, wasn't it?"


Under that gaze, Becca couldn't hide the truth anymore. She nodded her head in confirmation.


"And… the giantess… was me?"


A deluge of emotions–chief among them fear, desire, and shame–hit Becca like a tidal wave.


"Yes, I'm so sorry, Lilah. It was just a stupid hornball decision. I never should have done it without talking to you first, but I just-"


She suddenly cried out in surprise and pleasure as Lilah's lips pressed up against her, a soothing kiss that enveloped her entire torso. The resulting smacking sound reverberated down to Becca's soul.


"It's okay, Becks. Really. I mean, I wish you had told me, but I totally understand why you didn't." She bit down on her lower lip and scrunched her nose playfully. "To be honest, it was kind of a turn on to just sort of stumble on it. Like I'd just found out this naughty little secret about you."


"Yeah, well… I guess you kinda did." Becca swallowed hard. "How'd you even find it?"


Lilah let out a sound that was halfway between a giggle and purr that stirred up the butterflies in Becca's stomach. "I've read all your stories. You're one of my favorite writers, Becks. I just didn't know it was you until a few days ago."


Despite herself, Becca lifted an incredulous eyebrow. "You're kidding."


Lilah rolled her eyes playfully. "Oh come on, is it that hard to believe? I told you, I'm into this sort of thing." Lilah huffed as Becca's disbelief persisted. "Okay, like, so you remember when we were kids and we played that cat and mouse game? The one where you'd run and hide somewhere, and I'd hunt you down. And then I'd catch you and hold you over my head like this?"


Becca choked back a cry as Lilah circled her fingers under the little woman's armps and held her up just above the giantess's upturned face. Instinctively, Becca thrashed her legs around, trying and failing to find some way to lift herself up higher, away from the lips directly below her.


Lilah let out another husky sounding giggle as she smirked slyly. "And you'd kick and scream and laugh, and I'd pretend to bite at your feet until you begged me to let you go?"


The memory came back vividly to Becca's mind's eye and with it came the peculiar tingling sensation that originated in her loins and radiated up into her core. It was a sensation at the time she had been too young to understand but now she was all too familiar with. "Y-Yeah. Vaguely," she managed.


"I… enjoyed that game a lot. Maybe a little too much. It took me a few years to realize it, but I think it was… kind of an awakening for me. And… I think now maybe it was for you too."


Becca's eyes were transfixed on Lilah's lips as she spoke. She was so close to them now, if she stretched out her toes, she could probably have touched them. And just behind them was her tongue, dancing around in the dark cavern of her maw. "Y-Yeah, okay. Maybe a little."


"I wonder what you would have done back then, if I had actually put you in my mouth."


Becca's legs twisted in the air, her thighs grinding against one another. "I… I don't know…" she whispered breathlessly.


"What would you do if I did it now?"


Becca was worried her heart was going to beat right out of her chest. She squirmed more. "Wh-what? Lilah, I don't…"


"Wanna find out?"


Becca's mind went blank as the lips below her parted, and the wide expanse of Lilah's mouth opened below her feet. Her tongue extended outward, arcing over her chin as the back dropped downward to expose the archway of her throat beyond. The little woman barely had time to process what was happening before she felt herself slowly descending. Rather than resist, Becca's whole body went limp as her feet brushed up against the rough, bumpy surface of Lilah's tongue. An intense, but pleasant warmth enveloped the lower half of her body as she continued to slide inward, her feet angling together as they were funneled toward the back of the giantess's mouth. Saliva coated through the seat of her lounge pants as she unconsciously tilted her hips back, grinding against Lilah's tongue as she passed by. She couldn't quite get the angle right, however, and while the sensation felt wonderful, it was far from the electric thrill she was yearning for. She felt a tight pressure around her feet and realized she had started to enter Lilah's gullet. She let her eyes flutter closed and a soft moan escaped her lips as she prepared her self for the inevitable…


Suddenly the warmth was gone, and she was back in the palm of Lilah's hand. The giantess coughed and blinked back tears while wiping away a trail of saliva from the corner of her mouth with her other hand.


"Holy hell, Becks…"


Becca blinked at her repeatedly as she tried to focus through the haze of arousal. "Why'd you stop…?"


Lilah sucked on her lower lip, and a shiver ran through her. Her free hand approached Becca, then stopped, a look of hesitation flickering behind Lilah's eyes. It was a transient thing, though, and a heartbeat later she was tentatively tugging at the ankle of Becca's lounge pants, slipping it down over her hips. She stopped when Becca reached down to clutch at the waist, but when the little woman merely undid the tie that cinched the elastic band in place, Lilah resumed pulling them off in earnest.


"Oh my gods…" the giantess breathed. In retrospect, it probably shouldn't have been a surprise, but Lilah was still caught off-guard when she realized Becca wasn't wearing anything underneath. The baggy t-shirt came off next, and if Becca put up any resistance as the fabric was pulled up over her head, Lilah didn't notice it.


The nude, doll-sized woman squirmed in Lilah's palm. Becca turned her face to the side and squeezed her eyes shut. Her body ached for attention, but Lilah's gaze was unbearable. She felt more than naked under its intensity; she felt exposed and raw like she never had before. Like Lilah could see more than just skin, but down to the soul underneath.


"Becca… you look so…" Lilah's breath washed over Becca's bare skin in rapid waves. Becca risked a glance upward and saw a face twisted, desire conflicting with restraint. She was squirming in place too.


"I just wanna…" the giantess panted, and suddenly her mouth opened wide, descending on Becca in the blink of an eye.


Becca yelped and squeezed her eyes shut again. But all that came was another kiss, this one electric against her exposed flesh, and Lilah's murmur of pleasure set every nerve in Becca's body aflame.


The giantess pulled away reluctantly and she let out a shuddering sigh. Restraint had won out, it seemed. Becca wasn't sure if she was grateful or disappointed.


"I'm just… gonna set you down for a second." Her voice came out drunken and lurid.


Becca nodded her assent, words too much for her at the moment.


Lilah laid Becca gently on the bed before she languidly slipped off the edge of the mattress, rising unsteadily to her feet.


"I'll… be right back. Don't go anywhere." This time, Lilah didn't wait for a response, and she turned and left through the door, giving Becca an amazing view of her ass as she did.


Becca laid her head back down and just stared up at the ceiling as it circled lazily above her. This couldn't really be happening, could it? This had to be a dream. Nothing more than a convincing hallucination brought on by a sleep- and sex-deprived brain. Any minute now, she was going to wake up, with her face smushed up against her laptop keyboard and an embarrassing need to change out her pants. She played with that thought for a minute, half-believing it, before dismissing it entirely. She wished she had dreams this intense.


This was a side of Lilah Becca had never seen before. Part of what drew Becca to her in the first place was how little their differences in size impacted their relationship dynamic. As a small folk in a big folk world, it was easy to feel powerless and ineffectual. It was nice to be around someone who just naturally knew how to make you comfortable around them. Hanging out with Lilah was one of the few times, other than when she was alone at home, that Becca could stop looking over her shoulder and finally turn off the hyper-awareness of her surroundings she constantly maintained. It was also part of the reason why Becca tried to keep her out of her little kinky fantasies, despite the growing romantic attraction. It just seemed so out of character for her that it felt like she was being disrespectful of her friend.


It must even weirder for Lilah, Becca mused. What must it be like, she wondered, to harbor such a fetish while living with a little folk? How many times has she looked at Becca and had the fleeting urge to snatch her up, to strip away her clothes, to taste, to stuff her inside her mouth and… other places? She imagined it must have been difficult for Lilah to reconcile those urges with the love of her friend, especially before she understood their sexual nature. Or maybe that realization had made things even more uncomfortable. No wonder she seemed conflicted at times tonight, oscillating between her need to dominate and overpower with her desire to make Becca feel safe and comfortable.


A thought occurred to Becca, an idea on how she may able to help Lilah. She was chewing on how best to bring it up when the giantess returned to the room. She was carrying a small dessert plate in her left hand, a fork in the right. Well, small in Lilah's terms; Becca could have stretched out across it and not be able to reach both edges. There appeared to be a saucer of some balanced precariously sort on the plate, along with a canister of whipped cream.


And a piece of strawberry shortcake.


Becca just stared, first at the dessert, then up to Lilah. The giantess grinned seductively and started to approach.


"Wait wait wait!" Becca sputtered, holding her arms up in front of her. "Just, let me say something real quick here."


Lilah frowned and Becca felt a pang of regret. She hoped what she was about to say was worth losing that lustful look on her face, even temporarily. The giantess set the plate down on the nightstand, next to the half empty wine bottle, and lowered herself gently onto the edge of the bed.


"Everything okay?"


Becca barked out a laugh at that. "Yeah! You're doing great, more than great. I'm a fucking mess right now, but in all the right ways."


Lilah looked nonplussed.


Becca continued, "I just think it might be a good idea if we set up like, a safe word or something."


The giantess brow furrowed. "Becca, if you don't want to do this, you just have to say 'no.' We don't need a-"


Becca interrupted her. "Lilah, I want to make something perfectly clear. If at any point tonight I say 'no' or 'stop' or 'please, don't do this,' the absolute last thing I want you to do is actually stop. Okay?"


Lilah blinked a few times in surprise. "Oh." Then some of that predatory gleam returned to her eyes. "Okay," she said, seemingly amused.


Becca felt herself backing up slightly from the giantess. This seemed to only to cause Lilah to start to unconsciously lean toward her, so Becca froze in place.


"Good. Look, this is as much your fantasy as it is mine. I don't want any lingering doubts in the back of your head worrying about whether I want this or if I just can't stop it. So, we're gonna have a safe word." Becca swallowed hard. "It's going to be 'scrump muffin.'"


Lilah laughed deliciously and drew closer slightly. "'Scrump muffin,' got it." She inhaled deeply and exhaled in a short burst of air. "Okay… I think I'm on board with this. As long as you promise, if you start to feel uncomfortable, you'll let me know. I… don't want this if you don't, Becca. I don't know that I'd ever forgive myself if-"


"Lilah. I promise."


"Okay. So I'm totally free to do whatever I want, right? To you? With you? Unless I hear the safe word?"


"Y-yes," Becca replied, unable to keep her voice from trembling. "I trust you, Lilah."


That stirred something in the giantess, and her eyes fluttered closed as she shivered in excitement. When she opened them again, her vedrant green eyes were positively smoldering. She stood up off the side of the bed, Becca suddenly felt every inch of their size difference.


"Then you better run, little mousey. Because if the big, mean kitty cat catches you, she's going to gobble you up." Lilah's tongue curled up and drew across her upper lip meaningfully.


"Oh, shit," Becca breathed. She scrambled to her feet and took off running towards the foot of the bed.


Lilah grinned as she watched the little woman bolt. She had always admired Becca's legs and ass and watching the muscles flex and bounce as she sprinted was surprisingly enticing. She felt her heart flutter with nervousness again so she reached over and snagged the bottle of wine again, taking another glitterdust-laced pull to calm her nerves. She lapped up a bit of the blood red liquid from the corner of her lip and casually strode around the corner of the mattress. Becca froze as Lilah came into view, clearly having expected Lilah to play along and come after her from behind. Instead, Lilah dropped into a crouch so her head was more or less level with the tiny woman.


"Don't think this way is gonna work out too well for you," she murmured. "Unless you just wanna hop right in and get this over with." Lilah closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide in front of her 'little mousey.'


She waited for a long moment. More than a little of her wished Becca would just walk right on in. Something in her abdomen tensed and quivered as she imagined the sensation of her roommate crawling in on her hands and knees. She had seemed eager enough before. Lilah cracked open an eye to take a peek and saw that Becca had opted instead to turn and run straight back towards the head of the bed.


"Aw…" Lilah pouted. "Well, have it your way, then." Lilah quickly got to her feet and hopped into the bed on her knees. The resulting shockwave that propagated through the mattress sent Becca sprawling and tumbling to the ground. Lilah waited until she was back on her feet before she let herself fall forward onto her hands. Becca stumbled and fell again, and this time, Lilah struck out with her hand, pinning her prey into the soft down of the comforter. Lilah heard a scream and felt Becca struggle uselessly against the even the very slight weight she was applying. After a second or two, she relented, easing up the pressure and spacing her fingers slightly wider apart. Becca wasted no time, and with almost impressive swiftness, pryed herself out from under Lilah's palm and squeezed through the tiny gap affordes to her. She scurried on all fours for a step or two, then got to her feet and continued her beeline to the head of the bed.


"No, come back!" Lilah called out, a wicked grin still on her lips.


Becca reached the pillows and dove headfirst underneath them. Lilah watched amusedly as she kicked her feet a few times and vanished from sight.


Lilah prowled forward unabated. "Oh little mousey…" she taunted in a sing-song voice. "You can't hide from me." Lilah reached under the pillow and began reaching around blindly. She could have easily just pulled the pillows off the bed, but this was more fun. 


"You just smell too good."


She felt her fingers brush up against something, reached out and snatched it. She heard a muffled cry.


"Gotcha!"


With exaggerated slowness, Lilah extracted her prize, dragging Becca out from underneath the pillow while the little woman scrambled uselessly for purchase against the comforter.


"There you are, my little tasty morsel," Lilah cooed, lifting Becca up by her leg. Becca yelped as she was dangled upside down.


"Let. Me. Go!" she shouted, punctuating each word with an ineffectual kick against the fingers that gripped her in place.


"Oooh. A fighter. I love fighters. They wriggle so nicely on the way down."


Becca immediately froze in place.


Lilah let out a devious little laugh. "Oh, don't be scared." She dropped Becca in the palm of her other hand, curling her fingers around her just enough to grab her if she tried anything funny. "I'm just playing with you, little mousey."


Becca looked up at her skeptically. "R-Really?"


"It's your lucky day. You see, I already have dessert." Lilah reached over and grabbed the plate off of the nightstand. She settled back on her haunches with knees spread out and set the plate down in front of her. "I simply wouldn't have room for you both, now would I?"


Becca strained to look behind her, over her shoulder and the hand that gripped her. "I… suppose not."


"You hungry? You must be, if you've been living in my walls, scrounging around for my food to steal."


Becca whimpered and trembled in Lilah's grasp. "I'm sorry, I just needed-"


"Shhh…" Lilah hushed. "It's okay. Here, you want some cake? I'm more than happy to share."


Before Becca could respond, Lilah lowered her hand just above the surface of the cake and dumped her right on top. She yelped in surprise as she sank into the spongy gateau. 


Becca immediately tried to roll off, but Lilah quickly snatched up the fork and, with just a little bit of pressure with the flats of the tines, pushed her right back into the center.


"Now, now, I insist. It's really good, see?" Becca squeaked and pulled her legs up closer to her as Lilah carved the side of the fork down through the space her ankles were, carving off a section of the cake underneath. Lilah popped it into her mouth and murmured in approval and gestured encouragingly with the utensil.


Still eyeing the giantess carefully, Becca reached down to tear out a chunk of the sponge cake and gave it a cursory nibble. 


Lilah arched her eyebrows. "See? Good, right?"


Becca nodded cautiously. "Yeah. Um… thanks."


"Of course, have as much as you like." Lilah pursed her lips in thought. "Could use some strawberry syrup though, don't you think?"


"Um… I guess so-" Becca suddenly let out a gasp as the viscous liquid drizzled over her shoulders. She arched her back reflexively as it oozed down her spine and her posterior was coated in a thick layer of the sticky red substance. The syrup was warmed to just this side of hot and the sensation was like hot wax being poured over her skin. The tension in her back and shoulders melted away as the heat radiated through her diminutive figure.


Becca risked an indulgent look over her shoulder up at Lilah. The giantess smiled affectionately down at her and held up the saucer, a rivulet of syrup still trailing down over the lip.


"More?" she asked.


Becca rolled into her back and stretched out languorously before nodding. Lilah purred as she poured more of the hot syrup over her roommate, trickling it over her chest, her abdomen, and her legs. Becca arched her spine with a moan as the syrup coated her entire body, the heat level riding the thin line between pleasurable and painful at the tips of her breasts and between her legs. She lay there, panting in a daze, and let her hands glide up and down the countours of her body. She luxuriated in the sensation of her fingertips sliding along her curves, the little divots of the musculature underneath her skin. She lifted her arm and watched the syrup drip hypnotically from her forearm and hand in treacly sheets before she slipped a finger in her mouth, tasting the sweet and tangy strawberry flavoring. 


The characteristic sound of expelling propellent brought Becca's attention back to the giantess looming above her. 


Lilah finished extruding the heaping dollop of whipped cream on the side of the plate before setting the canister back down on the nightstand.


"Tasty?" she asked, her focus back on the tiny woman.


Speechless, Becca simply nodded again.


"Can I try?"


Becca shuddered and lifted her arm up in offering.


Lilah smirked salaciously as she approached. The wet tip of her tongue slithered out from between her lips before they parted just enough to engulf Becca's outstretched hand.


Becca shivered as she felt the rough, bumpy texture of Lilah's tongue lap at her palm and between her fingers, eager to claim every drop of the sweet, sticky liquid. The giantess let out a low purr of approval, and suddenly applied suction. Becca yelped as she was suddenly drawn in up to the shoulder, and Lilah worked mercilessly to extract the syrup from every inch of the engulfed limb. Becca struggled lamely, digging a fist into Lilah's bottom lip, slick with saliva and glossy lip stick. She pushed as hard as she could, but the only indication that the giantess even noticed the struggle was the deep, husky chuckle that vibrated in her throat.


Just as Becca was about to give up, Lilah released her, and the little woman flopped flat onto her back. 


The giantess murmured in approval. "Pretty good, I guess. But I feel like it's missing something."


Becca groaned in weak protest as Lilah snatched her off of the cake, gripping her loosely around her underarms again. The little woman gripped the outside of the giantess's thumb and forefinger tightly as Lilah swept her through the mound of whipped cream, covering her from the waist down in the airy confection. She barely had time to react before she was whisked up towards Lilah's face, mouth agape. Her legs plunged into the giantess's maw and the lips sealed around her abdomen while the hand that gripped her supported the weight of her upper body.


"No, please, don't…" Becca gasped as she kicked at the tongue savaging her long, thin legs. All pretenses of resistance melted away, however, as the thick muscle forced it's way up between her thighs and against her vulva. Stars exploded behind Becca's vision, and it felt like every muscle in her body tensed at once.


"Oh… fuck, Lilah!" she wailed as white fire shot up through her core and out to her limbs, leaving her trembling and twitching in the wake of the most intense orgasm she had ever had in her life. But still, the giantess was relentless, and Becca instinctively tried to pull herself away from the source of the excruciating pleasure. She didn't know how long Lilah kept up the assault, but after she came for a third time and there was still no sign of relief, Becca started to fear she might pass out. She was just beginning to cry out the safe word when Lilah finally pulled her free.


Becca hung limply suspended in the giantess's grip, her now free legs dangling freely below her. The pair of them were both panting heavily. Lilah swallowed hard and for a brief instant, she looked like she wanted to say something.


Instead, the world spun around Becca in a blur as she was suspended upside down again. She saw the glob of whipped cream coming straight at her, and so had time to close her eyes before her upper body was swept across, passing through with minimal resistance. She wiped her face clear as quickly as she could and opened her eyes just before she was plunged back into the pitch black darkness of Lilah's mouth, the lips sealing once again around her torso. This time, however, her legs hung outside the giantess's lips, and the tongue within lashed at her chest and face. 


Lilah lifted a hand to her cheek as she suckled on the little morsel inside her mouth. This whole experience was turning out even better than she could have ever possibly fantasized. Casually overpowering Becca and lavishing whatever attention and affections she wanted to while the tiny woman was powerless to stop her was an intoxicating feeling. Even more so because she knew, as much as she struggled, deep down, Becca wanted this. Wanted to be dominated, wanted to give up the control, wanted to fight like hell and lose. 


Oh and she was a fighter. Lilah didn't know how Becca still had any energy left, but she caught a glimpse of her reflection in the mirror and could see the little woman's legs kicking wildly from between her lips.


"Oh, little mousey, you make it so hard to be good," she mumbled clumsily around her prey. Smirking guiltily to herself, she extended her tongue out from underneath Becca, curled it up and over her ass and pulled her in further, slurping up her legs an instant later to fully envelop her in her mouth.


She watched her reflection as her jaw clenched, unclenched, and worked side to side as she toyed with Becca in her mouth. Almost on a whim, she scooted herself off the side of the bed to her feet and sauntered over to the vanity. She took a seat in front of it and leaned in close to the mirror. Every once in a while, as she maneuvered the tiny woman around, Lilah's jaws would part enough for her to catch a glimpse of a pale arm or leg, or dark head of hair within. Becca was making all sorts of titillating sounds inside too: gasps, moans, squeaks. It was nigh too much to take.


Almost without realizing it, Lilah tilted her head up and dropped the base of her tongue to open up the passage to her throat.


Panic set in as Becca felt her whole world begin to shift. "Wait, wait, wait!" she cried. She scrambled to orient herself to face the front of Lilah's mouth and kicked her feet against the base of her tongue, trying desperately to climb up and away from the abyss behind her. But her feet kept slipping; both her feet and Lilah's tongue were coated in slick saliva, and there was just no purchase to be had on the undulating muscle. In one final act of desperation, she lodged her feet against the somewhat firmer cartilage around the perimeter of Lilah's gullet, just as the flesh around her rippled and a loud gulp rang in Becca's ears.


Lilah's brow furrowed in effort again as she swallowed again to no avail. "Oh… don't be like that, Becca," she cooed, her voice dripping with need. "Please, just let me swallow you down. I need you in my belly."


Something about Lilah's dropping the cat and mouse act and using her name stirred something inside Becca, and she felt another wave of heat radiate out from her core. For the briefest of moments, she felt the temptation to relax, to let herself slide down the gullet behind her and into the stomach beyond. She imagined Lilah from the outside, rubbing the spot just under her left breast tenderly, completely and utterly satiated by the feeling of Becca deep within. The little woman groaned as her pussy ached for attention.


Lilah tried once more to swallow Becca down, but she didn't budge. Lilah let out a sigh through her nose. Probably for the best, she thought. As alluring as the thought was, if she had successfully gotten Becca down, their night would be over, and Lilah probably would have regretted it after the initial euphoria had passed. 


Damn she felt so wonderful in her mouth though.


She leaned back towards the mirror and opened wide this time. Becca looked out from within the reflection of her maw. She was a sopping wet mess, covered in saliva, her hair plastered to her forehead and face in an appealing disarray. There was a red tint to her whole body;/ whether she was stained from the strawberry syrup or she was just that flushed, Lilah couldn't be certain. Even as precariously perched as she was, though, the giantess noted with delight that one hand was furiously stroking between her legs.


"P-P-Please…" Becca managed between gasps, her eyes transfixed on her own reflection in front of her. She swallowed hard. "Don't eat me, Lilah. I'll do anything."


The giantess let out a heady sigh through her mouth, fogging up the mirror in front of her. Effortlessly, she closed her mouth again as Becca squeaked in protest. Just to show she could, she lifted the base of her tongue, dislodging the tiny woman with ease, and pinned her to the roof of her mouth. She gulped then, holding Becca in place while she swallowed the excess saliva that had been building up in her mouth. She relaxed her tongue then, and let Becca just lay there while she got up from the vanity and got comfortable on the bed again. She pulled the tank top up over her head and threw away both pieces of clothing carelessly to the side. She reclined back against the wall of her bedroom, still facing the vanity mirror, and leaned her head forward while opening her mouth. 


Sputtering, coughing, and panting, Becca tumbled out of Lilah's mouth and landed on Lilah's upper chest, sliding down until she came to a stop the upper swell of the giantess's now exposed breasts.


"Oh, I'm sorry, little one. I almost lost control for a sec."


Becca rose unsteadily to her hands and knees. "Th-Thank you, I-" she stopped suddenly as she noticed the bare skin under her.  She looked over her shoulder and felt another wave of arousal surge through her as her eyes traced over the massive hills of Lilah breasts, each nearly as tall as she was. Beyond those laid the flat plain of Lilah's belly, and beyond that, the thong that occured Lilah's nethers, her legs stretching out on either side until they bent at the knee over the edge of the bed. 


Without warning, Lilah pushed down on Becca's head with her index finger, slipping her into the valley between her breasts. She then grabbed one in each hand and pressed them together, sandwiching the little woman in between. She kneaded the soft flesh, giving Becca a full body massage, while she occasionally let one of her fingertips brush lightly against her erect nipples.


"Don't thank me yet, I'm still not sure what I'm going to do with you. You felt so good in my mouth, I could hardly stand it."


Becca squirmed and flawed her way out of Lilah's cleavage, freeing her head with a gasp. She rested her head over Lilah's sternum and struggled to catch her breath. Her roommates heartbeat thumped steadily from deep within 


"Lilah, this is… too much," she whined. She wriggled in place and Lilah found herself keenly interested in what her hands might be up to. "I'm burning up inside and I can't think straight." She suddenly inhaled sharply and held her breath, jaws clenched tightly. She held that rigidity for a second or two, then sagged back against Lilah's chest, letting out a shuddering moan as the tension oozed out of her body.


Lilah held herself answered about what Becca's hands had been doing.


"I just… I just want to make you feel good," the little woman managed, her voice barely audible.


Lilah felt like her heart would burst. She released her breasts, freeing Becca from their embrace, and sat up straighter. Becca slid down her body, coming to at her abdomen, just over her navel. 


"Then don't think." Lilah chewed on her bottom lip indulgently as she hooked her thumbs around the strings of her thong and lifted the fabric. "Just get inside."


Becca rolled onto her back and just stared downward while she tried to regain some measure of composure, but her view of Lilah's smooth, shaved mons Venus, visible only from this specific angle, was heart-wrenchingly intimate. She found herself crawling forward on all fours downward, all rational thought completely overridden by desire. Underneath her, Lilah's abdomen rose and fell as her breath quickened, and the giantess let out a long groan as Becca crossed over her waistline. She paused just before the drop, peering over the precipice. The scent of arousal was intense, but not unpleasant and mixed with the vaguely floral scent of body wash or lotion.


Lilah held very still, save for lifting up the strings in her thong a little more. The wait was excruciating, and more than a part of her wanted to shove Becca inside her right now. But the other part of her knew that she didn't have to, and somehow that was even more than a turn on than physically overpowering her would have been.


Becca committed to the drop, trusting the fabric of the thong to catch her, or at least knowing that if she missed, the soft surface of the mattress should be harmless. She wound up upside down, cradled by the soaking wet fabric, her head directly in front of where the opening of Lilah's vagina was hiding behind the closed labia. Mesmerized, she reached out to touch Lilah's womanhood, sliding just her hands between the lips and slid them up her slit, reveling in the feeling of the warm, velvety softness within.


Lilah strained against the urge to move or to pull her thong taut and grind Becca's body all along the length of her vulva. She urged herself to be patient, and she was soon rewarded by the sensation of her labia being spread apart, and her entrance stretching as Becca slipped her hands inside, then her arms, and then her head.  She glanced down but couldn't see much from her angle, just her lower legs as they scrambled to find purchase to push herself further in. She tried not to glance up at the mirror. Not being able to see what was going on was hotter for some reason.


Becca struggled to get her shoulders in, and the attempt only brought Lilah even closer to the edge. Lilah whited out as the first orgasm surged through her. She slumped against the back wall after the last spasm had passed and when her senses returned to her, she felt her sex clenching around Becca's waist. Lilah wasn't sure if Becca succeeded in spite of the climax or if it actually helped in some way, but she was grateful her little toy hadn't been pushed out by the contracting walls of her pussy. Another shudder ran through her as her sex expanded again to accept Becca's hips and ass. She felt a pleasant flutter within her as Becca found the strength to pull herself in the rest of the way, and the giantess's entrance sealed shut behind her feet. 


Now finally free to move, Lilah lifted her hips off of the bed to strip off the thong and toss it to the side. She reached down to cover her pussy in an intimately possessive gesture. She laid there for a while, just relishing the feeling of being so immensely and satisfactorily full, before the building heat in her loins demanded attention as Becca continued to squirm within.


Her world spinning from the wine glitterdust, and the euphoria of the night, Lilah drunkenly rearranged her position in the bed, rolling onto her belly and rotating to lay lengthwise, instead of across. She propped herself up on her knees, lifting her ass up into the air while keeping the rest of her body laying face down on the mattress, a favorite position of hers. She spread her legs out a little, and found that either the new position or the assistance of gravity allowed Becca to squeeze her way further inside of her.


She moaned loudly and began stroking her pussy, bursts of lightning shooting up her core as she rubbed up against her clit.


"Gods, I hope you can hear me in there, Becca. You feel so good."


Paradoxically, Lilah yearned to have the little woman in her mouth too. She slipped her index and middle fingers between her lips, suckling on them while she pleasured herself, but they just weren't the same. They weren't her. They got the job done, though, and Lilah called out Becca's name in bliss as she climaxed again. Her knees collapsed out from under her then, and her kegel muscles clenched around the length of Becca's body pleasantly as she came back down from the apex. 


Once the last wave of pleasure had ebbed away, Lilah sighed softly and reached within her sex. She fumbled around briefly until she found purchase around Becca's ankles and extracted the woman from her loins with a shuddering gasp. She cradled her gently in her hand and brought her up to the head of the bed, laying her softly on the pillow next to her face. Her skin shone with Lilah's arousal, but she made no attempt to clean herself off. Instead, she just lay there, staring up at the ceiling in a daze, her little chest heaving as she fought to get her breathing under control.


"Hey… you still with me?" Lilah asked.


Becca's head listed to the side and half-lidded gaze met Lilah's. Then she laughed, breaking into a fit of hysterical giggles.


"Um… I'm not sure if I should be amused or concerned here, Becks."


She laughed harder at that, wrapping her arms around her abdomen.


"I'm, I'm okay," she managed between giggles. "Just need a sec."


Lilah lifted an eyebrow but fell silent, just watching while Becca fought to get her emotions under control. After a dozen or so seconds, she seemed to get a handle on herself, wiping tears away from the corner of her eyes. She rested her forearm against her forehead and let out one last quivering breath before she cleared her throat and turned back to face Lilah.


"Sorry, just…" she fanned herself with her other hand. "Whew. That was really intense."


Lilah purred. "You're telling me. I take it you enjoyed yourself?"


Becca laughed again, and for a moment, she was worried the hysterics would return, but she managed to maintain composure.


"Yeah, that was… there aren't words, Lilah. I'm such a mess right now, I don't think I can even stand." She sighed contently. "How about you?"


"Oh, I enjoyed myself immensely." She said with a smirk. "You really know how to please a woman."


Becca smiled back bashfully.


"But…" Lilah cooed. "A girl's gotta eat."


The smile faded from Becca's face, and her eyes went wide. "Wait, what?"


With a sigh, Lilah's lolled her tongue lout from between her lips and neatly swept up Becca's feet into her mouth. A little bit of suction, and Becca squeaked as she was pulled up to her knees.


"H-Hang on, Lilah, I don't know about this…"


Lilah responded by pinning Becca's ar.s to her side with a single hand, and opening her mouth long enough to shove the little woman in up to her elbows. She stood up then, Becca's head dangling backwards limply as she was lifted from the pillow. She struggled lamely, but just didn't have the strength anymore to put up more than the most perfunctory resistance.


Becca found herself staring at her own reflection again in the vanity mirror, this time upside down. Then, with a slurp, she was sucked fully inside Lilah's maw and plunged into darkness.


Lilah felt Becca's feet enter her throat and craned her neck upwards. A single swallow and the little woman slid up to her hips in the giantess's gullet. Another swallow, and Lilah felt her neck distend as it stretched to accept her morsel. Becca was going down without a fight, and she was so lubed up that swallowing her whole was proving to be a lot easier than Lilah had thought it would be. Good, thought Lilah. She was done playing games. She needed Becca in her belly now.


She leaned forward and opened her mouth in front of the mirror one last time. Becca was sunk up to her shoulders in the archway at the back of Lilah's throat. She caught sight of her own reflection and gave Lilah a pleading look.


The giantess held there, giving Becca one last chance to back out.


But all she said was, "Lilah… please…"


Then the back of Lilah's tongue arched upward, and the giantess gave one final swallow. When the tongue fell again, Lilah's gullet was empty, and she felt Becca sinking down her esophagus.


Lilah trailed her finger down the front of her neck, tracking Becca's progress as she sank behind her clavicle. Her fingers traced down her sternum, and came to a stop just under the left breast as she felt a comforting, satisfying weight sink into her stomach.  


She had done it. After years of guilty fantasizing, she had finally swallowed Becca whole. And Becca had been into it. An almost giddy excitement bubbled in Lilah's chest as she reclined back onto the bed, fingertips lightly tracing around her stomach in slow, languid circles.


"Becca," she purred. "Oh my gods, Becca, you were so good. The best little treat a kitty could ask for."


She gasped in surprise as she felt a subtle flutter in her belly.


"Holy shit, I think I can feel you moving in there."


The sensation became stronger, and the pleasant flutter grew into a churning sensation. Lilah felt her eyes roll backwards in her skull. She trailed a finger idly up and down her slit.


"Oh, fuck… don't stop."


She sucked on her bottom lip as she teased herself. Something in her abdomen spasmed and a small, almost soundless burp escaped from Lilah's lips. She must be really moving around in there, Lilah thought, her eyes drifting closed.


They snapped back open again when she thought she heard a faint, very muffled scream.


"Oh… oh shit! Becca, can you hear me?! Becca, you're safe, I promise! Becca, calm down!"


She heard some sort of response from the little woman, but it was too muffled to make out the words.


"Becca, please listen to me! You. Are. Safe."


She rested both of her hands in her stomach and continued to mutter comforting affirmations while she waited for the movement within to calm down. It didn't take as long as Lilah feared, but she felt like such an ass.


"Becca, I'm sorry, I meant to tell you earlier, but I just got so into things that… well… I guess it just slipped my mind."


Her stomach roiled again.


"The glitterdust, Becca. It… it wasn't just glitterdust."


She paused and waited for her belly to settle again.


"You see… Annie, she's engaged to a little folk. And they're uh… they're into the same kind of things we are."


Lilah waited, but her stomach remained calm.


"She's like… super smart. Like as smart as you. And she's starting to get into like alchemy and stuff, and she's getting really good at it. Anyway, the point is, the glitterdust was laced with some other herbs and things that stop digestion."


She paused again, waiting for that to sink in.


"She has Michael… that's her fiancé… Michael stay inside her overnight all the time. And she just spits him back up in the morning! And he's perfectly fine!"


Her stomach quivered a bit.


"I won't keep you in there that long. Not if you don't want to be. I'll spit you up right now, if you want." She hesitated. 


"But… you feel really nice in there, and… I think maybe now that you know you're okay, you'll find that you like being in my belly. All safe and warm and tucked in. Just… give it a few minutes before you decide."


Stillness returned to her abdomen, and Lilah let out a soft sigh, still stroking her stomach comfortingly. She had no idea if Becca could feel it, but it made Lilah feel better anyway. She watched the clock on the nightstand, counting out five minutes, and when Becca still hadn't moved, she asked, "So… can I keep you? Kick once for yes, twice for no."


Lilah chewed on her cheek nervously while she waited for a response. One kick, then… nothing.


"Will you… stay all night?"


A pause. Then another single kick.


Lilah burst into a manic grin. "Thank you, Becca! Oh my gosh, you're going to love it there, I know it. It'll be so nice and relaxing, exactly what you needed!"


Her friend seemingly mollified, Lilah found her fingertips trailing back toward her nethers.


"Um… that being said, it uh… it felt really good when you were thrashing around before." She felt her cheeks warm. "I mean, I felt bad when I realized you were scared but… now that I know you're not, do you think you could…?"


She sighed indulgently as the fluttering started back up again. She plugged two fingers deep within and clutched at her right breast with her free hand.


"That's right… squirm for me, my little snack," she panted. "Make the big, hungry kitty feel good, and maybe I'll let you out to play some more…"


Lilah came again quickly, and their fun continued on well into the night. But eventually, mental and physical exhaustion began to take their toll. They fought it as long as they could, but inevitable sleep came for them. And when it did, it took them both.


Together at last.