- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This was a pretty interesting and fun idea that ZaneofBane requested for their commission.  A tiny girl from an upper-class lifestyle gets abducted by a girl from an underprivileged background.  Gotta say, I do love a good reversal of social power dynamics and a reminder that the rules that allow those in power to live an easy life only keep them safe when everyone agrees to follow them lol

Tags: Butt, Breasts, Clothing Entrapment, Unbirth, Masturbation, Insertion, Scat, Sweat, Armpits, Vore, Mouth Play




On the field of competition, much like in life, victory comes to those with quick wits and the determination to do whatever it takes to get ahead.  And for a somewhat pampered, more privileged team of girls in the last years of their high school careers, the wailing cries of defeat and tears of frustration and regret would accentuate this lesson well.


Staying back by as she watched her wide-bottomed coworker go to console the team they coached together, the much more diminutive teacher’s assistant’s gaze was drawn away from the group of blue and white jerseys huddled together to the line of fiery red and bright orange uniformed girls leaving the field.  Unlike her team’s mostly clean and tidy uniforms, the struggles the away team of underprivileged young women endured to get to where they were and achieve victory were as clear as their vibrant jerseys were torn, stitched together, covered in mud and grass, and dripping in sweat.  ‘Struggle’ wasn’t just a concept to those girls, it was foundational in a country whose laws still favored those of fairer complexions while marginalizing minorities and foreign ethnicities.  And though her skin was as fair and clear as the fresh driven snow, despite working in a much better-funded school that catered to the upper class of society, she could appreciate and identify with struggling as a way of life.


“There were only eleven of them versus our full line-up of twenty-two.  Those girls had to play the entire game, while our girls got to have breaks and switch out.”  She thought aloud, sitting on a fence post, twirling a strand of her dark, blonde hair with a finger as she waited for her coworker to come back and ferry her around.  “And they still have a six-hour bus ride to get home.  Well, at least they’ll be able to get a bit of rest on their way– hmm?”  Looking back to her team to gauge how much longer she’d have to wait, the tiny educator glanced back at the opposing team as they left.  “One, two, four, six, nine… ten?  Where did the last one go?”


As she counted the number of players leaving the field, a shadow was cast over the tiny blonde as a hand descended toward her.


“Oh, that was quick, Tonia.  Done mending broken heart alread–!?”  Thinking it was her coworker come to pick her up, the inches-tall woman wasn’t worried about being picked up… until she saw the dark pigment in the skin of the slender fingers that plucked her up from her perch.  Before she could even cry out in panic, the tiny girl was dropped down a toned, slim torso and landed in the hot, steamy, sweaty confines of a dark-skinned girl’s underwear.  Faced with the massive, sweaty crotch, she tried to get away, but the hand that dropped her quickly came down to shove down further, slipping her partially into the slender, soft vulva and pinned to the slick, smooth flesh once her captor release the waistband of her tight underwear.  H-Hey!  S-Stop this at once!  You can’t do this to me!  Trying to squirm to free herself as her kidnapper hurried back with the rest of her team, all she managed to do was increase the amount of sweat and other fluids now coating her.




“Alright girls, make sure you wash off all that sweat.  We wouldn’t want to restaurant to think poorly of us.”  As devastating the loss was to her girls, there was only so long and so much she could do to console them.


After the girls had a good cry, apologized for their poor performance, and began to head to the locker room to clean up.  Win or lose, they had already planned to treat the girls to a nice dinner for their hard work.


All the older brunette had to do was collect her tiny assistant, and once the girls assembled in the lobby, they could go.  “Sorry for keeping you waiting, Skylar.  I know you want to get home, but…”  Looking at the fence post she left the second-generation shrinky on, she scratched her head as she looked around.  The tiny, blue-eyed young woman wasn’t on a different post, nor was she scurrying around on the ground.  “Shit!  Did I–?!”


Quickly feeling around her body, the older woman didn’t notice anything squirming in her cleavage, wiggling in her panties, or lodged in her butt, which were the most likely places to find the four-inch-tall teacher’s assistant when she misplaced her.  Whether due to carelessness, a student’s prank, or her not being in the mood to deal with the haughty little thing (not that she’d ever admit to it), their time together had been quite intimate at times.


“Hey!  You girls didn’t see what happened to Miss Higgins, did you?”  She asked, calling back to her team as she double-checked her body for the diminutive educator.  Sometimes the blonde would end up pretty deep and was hard to feel after all.




Choking on sweltering air laced with a sweet, heady scent and partially suffocating in the dripping folds of one of the athletic girls from another city, the panic gripping Skylar prevented her from formulating any real plans of escape.  Thrash around in a futile attempt to slip free only caused the heat radiating into her to spike and put a bit more pep in her captor’s step.


No, no, no, no, no!  Th-This can’t be happening!  I-I’m being abducted!  Th-This is kidnapping!  This wasn’t like the numerous times one of her players, or rather Tonia’s players, pulled a ‘harmless’ prank on or razzed her a bit.


With how little interest in sports she had, she’d never ‘coach’ such rowdy girls, but teaching positions are one of the safest professions for shrinkies like her, and teaching full-sized students meant getting a full-sized rate of pay rather than a shrinky’s.  So even if she ended up in the back of her colleague’s underwear, down her bra, or sat on occasionally, it was worth it for the higher quality of shrunken life her parents forced on her.


I need to get away!  I need to get help!  S-Someone… anyone!  Please!  Hel–!?  If legality didn’t stop this girl from taking her, Skylar wasn’t confident that the law wouldn’t keep her from harming her either.  The horror stories that she heard so often of full-sized people crushing, eating, abusing, and even selling off shrinkies dominated her every thought, before her mind went blank the girl getting off on her struggle sat down and rubbed her sex in her face.  N-No…  No, no, no…  I-If she’s sitting, then at means…  Her thoughts interrupted as the vibrations of a mighty, old, diesel engine stuttering to life shook the entire vehicle they were in, Skylar’s last hope of rescue began to get further and further away as the bus pulled out of the parking lot.  No!  You can’t do this to me!  Let me out!  Let me ou–!?  Acting out of a desperate panic, the diminutive captive raged against her abductor, squirming and thrashing with all her might, only for a hand to come down from above and pull her free.




The rumble of the bus moving drowned out most of the sounds around Skylar as she was brought out of the stuffy confines of the athletic girl’s underwear, but the laughing and giggling in close proximity was hard to miss.  Looking around wildly, her mind raced to piece everything together.  The girl holding her was flanked on either side by another girl, and across the aisle, two of their teammates were cozying up to go to sleep.  The atmosphere wasn’t as heavy with the heady scent of an unwashed soccer player fresh from the field of a hard-fought victory but with ten other girls who were unable to even wash up before leaving, it was rapidly gaining the aroma of a musty locker room.


“See, told ya those privileged losers were too busy crying to notice her go missing.”  The girl holding her, her sweat-saturated jersey prominently displaying a faded number ‘17’ across her chest, said as she giggled maliciously.  Seated between her two friends at the back of the bus, she didn’t have to worry about prying eyes or getting caught as the girl laid out of the seat across the aisle was already trying to sleep the long drive away.  “Musta lived a nice, safe life too.  Didn’t even flinch when I grabbed her… until she realized I wasn’t one of her owners.  Squirmed nicely in my panties after though.”


Wiping the excess mixture of sweat and drippings off her, Skylar froze as she stared up at the girls looking down at her.  Trembling, she couldn’t even find her voice to protest.  Each of the three was difficult to deal with on the field, and one holding her life in her hand was by far the most troublesome.  “P-P-Please l-let me g-g-go…”  She squeaked out, though without projecting her voice, even without the roaring combustion engine drowning her out, her tiny voice wouldn’t have made it to their ears.


“Oh, she’s absolutely darling.  And what an inspired choice to hide her in your panties, Bri.”  Giggling with a sultry tone that was hard not to notice, the girl sitting next to the aisle licked her lips as she extended a finger to pet Skylar on the top of the head.  Her other hand was firmly pressed into her crotch, rubbing and stimulating her crotch as she smiled with naked lust.  The number ‘05’ on her jersey was currently hidden between her larger-than-normal breasts as her arms squeezed them together.  “We better hide her again, before we get caught.  I can do it.”


The other girl, seated next to the window, didn’t share her friends’ excitement though, looking more to the one that abducted Skylar than the tiny woman herself.  Even seated, she was a fair bit taller than the other two, and her muscular definition was much more apparent.  “H-Hey… isn’t this kidnapping?  Won’t you get in trouble?”  She asked, looking up toward the front of the bus to the two teachers that were chaperoning them.  “I can toss her out the window before it’s too late.”


While the girl with the number ‘03’ across her flat chest didn’t seem interested in using and abusing her, her apathy towards Skylar’s well-being made her potentially the most dangerous.  Paling at the thought of what meeting the concrete after being thrown from a speeding bus would do to her fragile body, the tiny blonde instinctively backed away from the short-haired tomboy, almost falling off her captor’s palm.  These three?!  Why did it have to be these three that…  N-No, none of the other girls would even consider doing something like this.  Skylar thought, remembering how troublesome each of the three young women were during the game.  Attacking center midfielder, Brianna Hazard; she ‘accidentally’ injured four of our girls without getting a single yellow card while complaining about every little thing she could that inconvenienced her.  Left winger, Kaylen Vinti; I swear she was more interested in riling up the crowd with the way she’d bend over and shake her boobs.  Center forward, Alexandra Rapone; there was just no stopping her, she was so big and powerful, our girls jumped out of her way as she charged down the field.  How do I get away from these the–


“We’re not tossing her after I took the risk of grabbing her, Lexy,” Brianna said, rolling her eyes at the brutal, simple but admittedly effective suggestion as she tossed her long braid over her shoulder.  It was just the sort of thing the musclehead would think of.  “It’s not like anyone’s going to miss a plain-Jane shrinky like her anyway.  I was watching, that fat-assed coach of theirs sat on her like five times.  Nobody cares about what happens to idiots who are so poor and desperate that they shrink themselves just to save a buck.  No offense, Kay.”


“Oh, it’s fine.  Dad’s better off now.”  The busty girl giggled.


“We’re not exactly rolling in dough ourselves ya know.”  Alexandra countered, not looking like she was going to try and argue the legality of what was happening either.


“True, but we’re not stupid either.”  Sharing a laugh at the self-deprecating joke, the bratty young woman smirked down at her prize.  “And I happen to know of some people who would pay good to get their hands on a shrinky without having to worry about government oversight.”  Holding Skylar a bit closer to her chest so’s not to reveal what she had done to the rest of the bus, she looked at her two friends.  “Though it wouldn’t hurt for us to have some fun and share her first, right?  I mean, I don’t see any of us getting another ‘oh-so high and mighty’ shrinky who gets to play at living a life of luxury this easily again.”


Looking into Brianna’s eyes, Skylar learned of something far more terrifying than a full-size human disdain.  Th-This girl… s-she… she doesn’t…  Despite her words and how hateful they sounded, there wasn’t a hint of malice to be found in the deep, brown, amused eyes.  She wasn’t jealous, acting out, rebelling against authority, hateful, or even playful.  To her, Skylar was just property to use to amuse herself for a bit.  She belonged to her, simple as that.  I’m nothing but a convenience to her–!?


Lost in the thought of how much boundless entitlement it took for a girl like her to be raised, the tiny blonde was pressed into the athletic girl’s modestly developed, sweaty chest as a larger, softer, and just as sweat-soaked mass slammed into her from behind.  The scent and heat of two bodies embracing disoriented her more than the gentle impact, as the pressure increased with one or both girls tightening the embrace.  Whatever was being said between them was muffled beyond understanding as she was squished more and more.


Pained by the loving embrace, Skylar’s mouth opened to let out a cry of pain, but instead of words of anguish squeaking past her lips, a flood of sour, salty, body-temperature liquid filled the vacant cavity.  Ugh!  Gross!  Their sweat is getting into my mouth!  Disgusting!  Unable to spit up the foul-tasting liquid, she was forced to swallow some before the hug she was in the middle of was ended by Brianna pushing Kaylen away.


“Kay, you’re still all hot and sweaty, get off of me.”  The bratty high schooler said, shoving her hand deep into the bustier girl’s chest to push her away.


Giggling playfully, Kaylen squeezed her boobs together as Brianna pulled her hand back and looked down at the tiny blonde head of hair peeking up out of her cleavage.  “Oh, lookie, lookie!  I guess she wants to play with me fir–ahn~!”  As she licked her lips in anticipation of getting to play with Skylar, the dreadlocked girl wasn’t ready when her friend’s hand returned and roughly plunged into her sensitive valley to retrieve the prize inside.


“Not so fast.  I’m the one that nabbed her, so she’s my property.”  Brianna said smugly, holding Skylar up and smirking at her.  “Bet you’re regretting shrinking yourself right about now, little Miss ‘upper-class’.”


Finally addressed and acknowledged for the first time since Brianna freed her from her underwear, Skylar summoned up all her courage and spoke.  “Young lady, you can call me Ms. Higgins.  I am still an educator, and you are just a student.  You might think this is all fun and games, but shrunken or not, holding someone against their will is kidnapping.  That’s a serious crime and if I reported you you could be sentenced to pay massive fines, serve community service, and even be sent to jail, possibly for life.”  Forcing herself to seem calm and collected, even if she wasn’t entirely certain about the law, she couldn’t show fear or uncertainty here.  She needed to be in control.  And thankfully, even Kaylen wasn’t looking as excited once judicial consequences were brought up.  “But, if you take me to your teacher right now, I’ll say this was all just a simple mix-up.  A misunderstanding and you didn’t mean anything by this.  Okay?  You’re all young and have such bright futures ahead of you.  Unlike you, I was born a shrunken citizen, so my options were already limited.  Don’t throw it all away for a quick buck.”


Glancing at the girl between them, both Alexandra and Kaylen nervously smiled at Skylar.  “H-Hey, Bri…”  They both began to say but before they could say another word, the dark-haired teen closed her fist around the tiny teacher.


Unlike her friend, she wasn’t concerned about what she was doing.  If anything, hearing what Skylar said only served to turn some of her indifference toward the tiny woman into anger and annoyance.  “Oh, so you were born inferior then?  Sucks even harder to be you then.”  She said unfalteringly as she narrowed her eyes at the struggling blonde.  “All you had to do was shut up and play nice, I’m sure whoever ends up buying you will treat you real nice, but if you’re just going to threaten your current owner and scare my friends, then I don’t care about the money anymore.”


Once again, it was almost impressive how the girl’s words and actions couldn’t be more opposed as this declaration of disinterest didn’t comfort Skylar at all.


“I’ll just get rid of you right here,” she continued, pressing the tiny blonde flat against her stomach and let the gurgling sounds of an empty digestive organ speak for themselves, “and take care of my post-game munchies while I’m at it.”




Her heart jumping up into her throat at the threat, Skylar redoubled her efforts to get out of Brianna’s grip as the girl brought her up to her face again, licking her lips.  “H-Huh!?  W-Wait.  You’re not serious, ar–?!”  But the bratty girl didn’t let her finish, tossing her into her mouth and promptly sealing her inside.  “Huh…?”


Locked in stale, moist darkness, small though she might be, there was little room to maneuver in the dark-skinned girl’s oral cavity.  The slimy, soft tongue under her wasted no time coming to life, pushing to tossing her around the limited space.  Stuffed into the giggling athlete's cheeks, pressed into her hard palate, tauntingly chewed on lightly by her powerful teeth, Brianna didn’t physically hurt her, but made her dominance over her absolutely clear before curling her tongue back to push the tiny morsel deeper, tilting her head back slightly to make good on her threat.


I-Is this it?  Am I just g-going to be this brat’s snack?  The overwhelming foreboding sense of imminent death subconsciously prevented Skylar from even struggling.  Futilely, she weakly reached out to grab something, anything to catch herself, to keep from being dragged down into an acidic hell and broken down into nourishment.  Her foot getting sucked into a tight orifice prompted her body to instinctively grab and hug the gigantic oral muscle tight as she shrieked in terror.  “Noooooo!  Please!  I don’t want to die!”  Pulling her foot free in a surge of hysterical strength, Skylar planted her feet at either side of Brianna’s tongue and pushed up against the roof of the bratty girl’s mouth.  “Let me out!  Let me out!  Let me ooooooout!”  Pooling all her strength, Skylar slowly straightened out her hunched-over body, prying open Brianna’s jaw, giving her a glimpse of the outside world once more.  “Yes!  Yes, I can do this!  I can get ou–!”


Her heart soaring at the glimmer of hope she wretched from the jaws of utter despair, Skylar’s victory was as brief and fleeting as the thought of being able to overpower a full-sized person with her pitiful strength.  Following a smug, condescending giggle, a thunderous thud shook through Skylar’s body as Brianna clamped her mouth closed once more, slamming her teeth together.


Drained and now sore from pushing her body beyond its limits, Skylar could only lay motionless as the teen girl maneuvered her with her tongue, facing her towards the dark abyss at the back of her throat.  This isn’t fair…  I just wanted to live a life of comfort and luxury.  She thought, resigning herself to assured digestion.  I deserve better.  I…




Sure that this was her end, Skylar was ready to curse the girl for being such an uncaring brat, curse her parents for selfishly giving birth after shrinking themselves, and curse the world for allowing tragedies like what was about to happen to her occur, when dim light flooded back into pitch dark maw.  Cool air licked at her feet as they were pinched together and Skylar was unceremoniously dragged back out of Brianna’s mouth, hitting her head against her hard teeth on the way out, and dangled in front of the young woman’s smug, smirking face.


“Now, last chance.  Are you gonna cooperate, or will the next time I see you be as I’m going to flush your what’s left after I shit you out?”  She asked, licking her lips.  As much as she claimed to want the money for selling her, she was just as willing to not have to worry about the headaches and complications that accompanied that.


Not wanting to give her the time to contemplate and decide it wasn’t even worth risking letting her live, Skylar pleaded with her frantically.  “P-Please… don’t eat me!  I-I’ll do it.  I’ll do anything.  No, please let me do something for you.  Just don’t put me in your mouth again!”


Looking at her friends, Brianna’s smile widened.  “See, that’s how you deal with these dipshit little runts.”  She said, turning to Alexandra and holding Skylar up to her armpit.  “Alright, potential snack, lick Lexy’s pits clean, or it’s down to my belly for you.  She sweats something awful and stinks to high hell.”


“Hey!  It’s not that ba…”  Going to refute the rude comment, the muscular tomboy paused and raised the arm Skylar was held up to and leaned in to sniff it.  Recoiling from her own potent stink, she took the tiny blonde from her friend and shoved her face into her stuffy, musky underarm.  “Whatever…  Sorry about this, but you better do as Bri says or she really will eat you.”


The foul odor of the drenched soccer player immediately caused Skylar to gag.  Rivers of sweat ran down her smooth flesh and the stink in the air tainted her lungs.  The last thing she wanted to do was put her tongue anywhere near the girl’s underarms, but even if the musky stink saturated every fiber of her being and lingered on her for the rest of her life, that would still be better than being Brianna’s snack.  I just have to do this.  Come on, Skylar…  I-It probably doesn’t taste as bad as it smells.  A-And if it keeps me safe then–


“Or, I still might even if she does,” Brianna admitted, giggling at the distressed and disgusted face their toy was making.  “But if she doesn’t, I definitely will.”


Wha-!?  Before she could turn to protest and get her safety assured, Alexandra dropped her arm and buried the blonde in her pit.


“You don’t have to scare her like that, y’know.”  The more soft-hearted, simple-minded girl said, looking around to make sure nobody saw her raising her arm like that.  Though, she couldn’t hide the smile that spread on her face as the tiny, older woman began lapping up her sweat.  “That’s gotta be really nasty I’d bet.”


“Who said I wasn’t serious?”  Brianna said, licking her lips as the lingering flavor of the terrified blonde faded from her tastebuds.  “She was delicious, and it’s not like we can do this sort of stuff to Kay’s dad.”




As her tormentors chatted and giggled amongst themselves, Skylar was forced to choke back as much of the constant, and seemingly infinite stream of perspiration seeping out of Alexandra’s skin.  The pressure holding her in place was firm and at times painful, as the gigantic high schooler tensed up and squeezed her tighter in reaction to her tongue gliding over her flesh.


Though she had already been drenched in Brianna’s saliva, Alexandra’s potent sweat soaked in and replaced the comparatively sweet-smelling drool coating her.  This is so gross…  I want to vomit from the heat alone, but her sweat is so salty and disgusting.  I can barely keep it down.  She thought as the waves of nausea grow more powerful as the hot, tainted liquid filled and sloshed around in her belly more.


However, it wasn’t the most disgusting experience in her recent memory, as the heat, stink, and copious amounts of sweat reminded her of the time one of the girls from her school’s soccer team tossed her in the back of Tonia’s shorts when they were stretching for before practice.  Though the brunette later denied feeling her between her butt cheeks as she stretched, squatted, and ran all practice, Skylar voiced her doubts about how she couldn’t feel a four-inch-tall woman squirming in the back of her panties… only for the woman to not so subtly imply that it was better that she didn’t feel how nice it was to have her squished against her sensitive back door.


I can’t believe I’m actually kind of grateful that I spent so long in Tonia’s butt crack.  She thought, repressing the memory once more as she swallowed another mouthful of youthful perspiration.  I definitely would have vomited by now otherwise…


Though barely within the margins of tolerability, there was no enjoyment to be found in any aspect of the torture the tiny blonde had to endure.  Seconds crawled by as if they were hours, and an eternity in the dank darkness had destroyed her sense of smell and taste.  And yet, for the sake of raising the chance of her survival, Skylar continued to lick and drink, even if she couldn’t tell how much of little progress she was making.


How much longer… a-are they going to m-make me keep this up…?  Exhausted with a stomach that threatened to split if she swallowed so much as another drop of liquid, Skylar listlessly squirmed and twitched as her brain began to shut down.  However, just as the sweet release of unconsciousness was about the whisk her away, the arm pinning her in place raised, releasing a plume of sweat stream as cool air rushed in.




“She’s not dead, is she?”  She heard one of her tormentors ask as a pair of slender fingers pinched the back of her blazer and peeled her off the moist flesh.


“No, she’s just slacking off.  Your pits still stink and the only spot that looks clean is where her body was.”  Another said with notably less concern for the tiny blonde’s well-being.  “Here Kay, you can have her next, so just stop pestering me already.”  As she was handed off to the busty girl, Skylar’s vision focused enough for her to see the smug look Brianna had on her face.  “If she’s as useless though, she’ll be taking a one-way trip through my guts.  Not sure if I’d prefer that or not.”  She giggled darkly, sticking out her tongue playfully.


Accepting the exhausted educator from her friend, the dreadlocked girl giggled as she began to strip Skylar with deft precision.  “You always say you wanna eat Dad too, Bri.  Are you sure you don’t want money just to buy your own shrinkies to farm or something?”  She asked, tossing the tiny clothes out the window Alexandra had opened to save them from having to smell her pungent stink the whole way back.  Not that she minded a good, heavy musk filling her lungs.  If anything, it got her more excited.


“Hmmm…  That would be nice, but I don’t think I’d be able to hold myself back.”  Brianna said, rubbing her stomach.  “Besides, I’m only joking when I tease your dad, I wouldn’t actually eat him or anything.  He’s always with your mom, and she’d kill me.”


Giggling at how protective her mother's possessiveness came across, Kaylen looked at the now nude tiny in her hands.  “As I’m sure you’ve guessed by now, my Dad went and got shrunk not too long ago.  I guess money was tighter than they were letting on because I just came home one day and there he was, stuck between Mom’s boobs like it was normal.”  She said, bringing Skylar up to her mouth and inhaling the potent stink of Alexandra’s sweat that came off of her.  Pursing her mouth, she pressed Skylar into her plump lips, sucking on her body and extending her tongue to lick her as she played with the blonde’s body.  “I’ve caught Mom playing with Dad when they thought I wasn’t looking, and she’d always try to hide him when I pretended to not notice and walked in on them.  She always was the one in charge even before, but now he’s stuck with her almost all the time.  It’s really cute how he tries to get her to stop, but Mom never listens to him.”  As she spoke, Kaylen moved one of her hands down into her shorts and began rubbing her crotch.  “And so, following her example, I stopped listening to Dad too, though I still can’t bring myself to shove him in my pussy and masturbate with him just yet.  So far I’ve just sat on him or smothered him in my boobs, but Mom really seems to enjoy having him in her pussy, so I’ve always been curious.”


Not liking where the young lady’s line of thought was going, some life returned to Skylar’s eyes as she tried to push the soft, full lips off of her.  “N-Now wait just a—!  C-Can’t we t-tal–!”  Blocked by the girl's massive tongue each time she tried to speak, the blonde was eventually pulled away from Kaylen’s face as the girl smiled sweetly at her.


“Nope.”  Just as she claimed she and her mother did with her father, the amorous teen’s playful tone betrayed the absolute authority she carried with it as she pulled out her waistband and dropped her new plaything into her panties with her hungering sex.  “I’ve been dying to have a shrinky in my pussy ever since I caught Mom doing it to Dad, and when she had to hide him in her all day because I caught her before she could take him out… Mmmm, oh I’m dripping just thinking about it.”  Giggling sultrily, she unhesitatingly shoved Skylar deeper into her underwear, forcing the woman’s face deep into her folds.


“You’re going to drown her,” Alexandra said, blushing as she tried to not stare, though the quieted moans Kaylen was trying to suppress had her rubbing her toned thighs together as she thought about how nice it would be to get to do the same.


“O-Oh, don’t w-worry, Lexy.  I w-wouldn’t– ahn~”  Trying to dismiss her friend’s concern, the lustrous athlete’s focus was drawn back to her sex as the tiny woman fought desperately to escape.




Unlike her time in Brianna’s underwear, Skylar wasn’t simply dropped in and embraced by the high schooler’s lower lips.  The powerful, lithe fingers that entrapped her between Kaylen’s legs shoved her deep into the girl’s blossoming flower, past the velvety petals of heated flesh, and into the furnace of lust as clamped down on her tightly.  As much as she wiggled and pushed to free herself from Keylen’s grip, the gigantic fingers holding her easily shoved her back into the sloppy, dripping depths and dragged her over the tight folds of delighted flesh.


Even without attempting to speak, the viscous fluids invaded her mouth, and as with the copious amounts of sweat that she had to endure before, swallowing was the only way she could get a chance to breathe.  These girls are deranged!  How could anyone do this to another person?  I feel so… so used and disgusted.  Her sense of pride and self-worth bruised more than her diminutive body, the blonde could only picture the looks of smug satisfaction on the underprivileged girls’ faces as they tormented her.  There are laws against this stuff!  Shrinkies are still people!  Let me go, please!


They were well past the point of adhering to the law at this point, and even if she could speak, there was no way her voice would make it out of Kaylen’s tight, vagina.  The obscene squelches would easily drown her out, and her words would fall on deaf ears regardless.  Until she was rescued from or passed off by these three, there was nothing she could do against them.


This isn’t right…  it’s not fair!  I worked hard, endured so much humiliation, and did everything I could to get to where I am now.  I was going to live a nice, easy life.  I earned it!  I shouldn’t be some plaything for these girls.  They’re the exact kind of failures that I avoided in school.  Her desperation smoldering into rage as she was thrust in and out of the massive sex, she thought back on all the short-sighted shrinkies that tried to distract her from success.


They were likely working in call centers or doing jobs within shrunken communities, easily making enough to get by, but making a fraction of what she pulled in.  She proved she was smart enough to teach in a full-sized school, earn a full-sized salary, and eliminated her only competition when it looked like he was going to get the position instead of her.  Sure, it wasn’t her proudest moment, but the gigantic secretary was distracted and he was threatening her easy life.  She did what she had to, and if a light push was all it took, she’d turn a blind eye as a nearly empty cup of coffee was downed while the redhead was on the phone.


I didn’t ‘see nothing’ back then only for this to happen to me now!  Let me out you horny little bi–!!  Opening her mouth wide, ignoring the strong, sweetly-sour taste spreading over her tongue, Skylar bit down on the fleshy walls clamping down on her with as much force as she could muster.


However, expecting her bite to hurt Kaylen and get her to pull her out, the blonde didn’t anticipate the undulating tunnel to seize up with so much force that it threatened to crush her.  Kaylen’s body convulsed and shuddered around her as a torrent of liquid satisfaction rushed past her.


Already short on breath and having what little air in her lungs squeezed out from the pressure, Skylar couldn’t resist the need to breathe.  Instead of the oxygen that her body craved though, Kaylen’s nectar invaded her lungs.  Oh God…  I-Is this… how I die…?  As the trigger… for some slutty girl’s… orgasm?  She wondered as her consciousness began to fade and the fingers around her legs tightened and pulled her back.




Not unaccustomed to playing with herself publicly, the busty girl was able to cum in peace while keeping her voice down.  What she wasn’t expecting, though, was the deluge of liquid that soaked the crotch of her shorts and drenched her panties.  And yet, as she caught her breath and pulled the tiny blonde that triggered such an intense reaction from her body, she giggled playfully, watching Skylar lay in her palm coughing up her love juices.


“Oops, was that a bit too intense for you, little one?  I guess I can see why Dad’s been more reluctant to play with Mom now.”  She whispered seductively as she bit her bottom lip and batted her eyelashes at the daze Skylar.  “But I completely understand why Mom doesn’t give him a choice.  That was amazing.  Though, if Dad upsets her, Mom shoves him up her butt instead.  How about we…”


Barely able to process anything as her lungs burned from being contaminated by the foreign liquid, Skylar couldn’t pay attention to what her tormentor was saying.  But as the gigantic palm began to lower down Kaylen’s well-developed body and she faintly registered the words ‘up her butt’, Skylar snapped her full attention to the lascivious smile looking down at her.  N-No… No, sh-she wouldn’t…  Her throat too sore to speak, and tears streaming down her cheeks, the tiny blonde couldn’t verbalize her dismay, as all she could do was shake her head slowly and weakly in disbelief.


However, as the dark-skinned girl simply nodded in denial of her silent request, a hand plucked Skylar off Kaylen’s palm and Brianna held her up, shaking her head.  “Eww, gross.  You are not shoving my toy up your ass for the rest of the drive back.  I don’t want her stinking like shit until I can clean her up.”  She said, vetoing and ending the lustful girl’s fun prematurely.


Happy to see there was a line even the bratty Brianna wasn’t willing to let them cross, Skylar looked at her with gratitude and joy.  Even if this entire situation is her fault, at least she wouldn’t–


“I’ll lend her to you for a day or something later, and then you can keep her in your ass or whatever else you want to do with her, so long as I get her back in one piece.”  And then as if to thoroughly grind the small hope Skylar glimpsed into pixie dust, the malicious girl offered a consolation for ending her friend’s fun prematurely.  “And you’ll be the one cleaning her up after too.”


Her brief disappointment rebounding back to excitement, Keylen hugged Brianna tightly.  “Oh, of course.  Thanks, Bri.”


“Well, can’t say I don’t like the idea of this ‘rich’ bitch having to deal with ‘poor’ people’s shit.  You want her for a day or so too, Lexy?”  She said, returning the bustier girl’s embrace before turning to the silent tomboy.  “Once I get rid of her, we might never get a chance like this again.”


Though she seemed a bit more sympathetic toward the tiny blonde’s plight, the muscular girl nodded as she placed a hand over her flat chest.  Brianna and Kaylen always were a bad influence on her, but they were also able to keep themselves and her out of trouble.


“Alright.  Well, we still have a few hours before we get back, and I can barely keep my eyes open.  Once I tuck my new toy in tight, I’m going to sleep.”  Brianna said, yawning deeply as she stretched out the waistband of her panties.  “And you better stay still.  Wake me up and I’ll keep you in my belly instead.  Then you’ll never escape.”  She added, shoving Skylar into her pants and flush with her squishy sex.


“Awww~  Can’t she sleep with me?  Pretty please?”  Skylar heard Kaylen ask as Brianna got her into a comfortable position before closing her legs and muffling all sounds with her thighs.


And whether it was because of exhaustion, giving up, or what the girls had put her through since the last time she was in the bratty girl’s underwear, Skylar found it much more accommodating.  Compared to the stench and pressure of Alexandra’s armpit, of the nauseating motion and tightness of Kaylen’s quim, being pressed firmly into a smooth, warm sex was like a vacation.  And one that she sorely needed.


Even if I could move… I don’t want to test this girl.  She thought as Brianna settled in to rest for the rest of the bumpy bus ride.  If anything, I want to make her want to keep me, not eat me.  It’s like she said, I’ll have a better chance to escape if I’m not in her stomach.  Too tired and scared to mount an escape attempt, the tiny blonde had little choice but to settle in for a long, long bus ride.




The rest of the trip back to the girls’ school was as uneventful as their sleep.  Despite the horrors and threats that she experienced before passing out, Skylar’s sleep was as peaceful as any other, cuddling up with a pleasantly warm mass even if her orientation could have been better.  And so, as she was ripped from her pleasant dream of a life with no worries or responsibilities, she was doubly panicked and disorientated as reality overwhelmed her.


“Shit!  What do we do?”  One of the girls that tormented her asked frantically.


The sputtering roar of the bus had ceased and the vehicle had come to a full stop.  There was motion all around and voices of confusion also voicing concerns of what could have happened, but for her sleep-addled mind, this was too much for Skylar to process.


“We need to get rid of her.”  Another of the trio, the ones closest and thus easier to make out, said as the darkness of night was banished by alternating flashes of red and blue light.  “J-Just eat her like you said you were going to.”


“Yeah, I would, but the pigs can see us through the windows, Kay.  Fuck.  I was really hoping to sell her.  I can’t believe her school actually called the cops.”  The bratty, self-important voice of Brianna said, giving Skylar all the information she needed to piece together what was going on.


The cops?  Oh!  Tonia must have called the police to report me missing!  She thought, throwing off her drowsiness as she excitedly awaited her inevitable rescue.  There was no way the three could get away with hastily trying to get rid of her now.  Oh, Tonia!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I swear, I won’t complain for like… the next ten times you plop your huge butt down on me.  Hell, I’ll kiss it even!  Relishing the panicked looks on Brianna and Keylen’s faces, as the rest of the girls slowly filed out of the bus, it was only a matter of time.  Oh, I’ll press charges and ruin you bitches, just you wai–!?


Cutting the blonde’s internal victory short, Alexandra, who was far more calm and collected than her friends, grabbed her from Brianna’s hand.  “We need to get off the bus now or they’ll get suspicious.  You two hurry, I’m right behind you.”  She said, pushing the two out into the aisle as she grabbed the flexible, silicone straw to her protein shaker.  As the ace of her team, Alexandra thrived under pressure.  Even if she didn’t always think everything through, sometimes even a flawed, hastily conceived plan could work because it caught her opponents by surprise.  And so, as she got up to exit the bus as well, she pulled her shorts and underwear down over her toned glutes and ‘tripped’ over her bag, falling onto the seat with her butt in the air.  And since she was the last person to get up, that meant that only Kaylen and Brianna would have seen her fall at all.  “Sorry about this, Teach, but I can’t let Bri get caught, we need you safe, and I need to be able to walk.”  She said quickly under her breath as she shoved the shrunken educator against her oily, and still sweaty, anus.  There was a bit of resistance as her tight back door wasn’t used to things going inside of it, but with a bit more force, the stubborn orifice complied and Skylar popped right into her bowels.  And as she stood up, she plunged the straw, almost twice as long as the blonde was tall, all the way up her butt too, leaving only a tiny bit sticking from her quivering pucker.  “S-Sorry for the mess.”  Fixing her shorts and grabbing her bag, the short-haired tomboy joined her friends and tried to act as naturally as she could as she got off the bus.




Hope was a lie.  The true face of reality was despair.


Having gone from assured rescue to trapped in the filthy, packed bowels of a high school athlete, that was something Skylar would have to live with forever.


Thick, fetid coils of waste squelch around her and if she thought Alexandra’s sweat smelt bad, the foul odor swirling around in her colon was utterly vile!  The swaying of the tomboy’s hips made holding on to her last lifeline, the straw attempting to get her some breathable air, difficult, but she held on with all of her strength.


No!  No, no, no!  Out!  I need out.  Let me out!  Police!  Police!  Help!  Gross, gross, gross!  My hair!  No, please!  Help!  Help!!!  Her thoughts disjointed and barely coherent, Skylar was choking on the pungent scent and semi-solid, malleable mass surrounding her.  They’ll find me!  Th-They have to find me!  I’ll get out!  Eww!  My toes… my fingers!  Police!  Police, hel–!  Condemning the ace player’s thoughtless action, a sequence of rapid jolts rippled through her body, catching the blonde off guard.  Soaked in so many different fluids, and with how smooth the silicone straw was, her death grip failed to hold as the vibrations pushed Skylar deeper into the feces-filled tunnel.  Instantly blinded by scat, she frantically flailed around and tried to propel herself forward, but she couldn’t register what progress, if any, she made.  No!  No, come on!  Not fair!  Help!  Police!  Police!




Quickly descending the steps of the bus with a bit of bounce in her step, Alexandra placed a hand over her stomach as the wiggling mass in her bowels slipped deeper inside.  However, there was no time to address that as a uniformed woman was waiting for her with a stern expression.  Looking up, she smirked at the officer and chuckled a bit.  “They get you out of bed for this, Aunty Sharron?”


Relaxing her expression, the older woman nodded.  “You girls take anything that don’t belong to ya?  I swear if I find that white girl in your bag, Alexa…  I don’t want to fill out any damn paperwork.”  She said as she opened her nieces’ bag and checked its belonging.  “So level with me.  Am I gonna find her in here?”


“No way, Aunty.  But if you did, what would you do?”  Alexandra asked, as she held her arms out and spread her feet so the groggy and grouchy woman could do her work.


“Eat the bitch, but tell your mom and get her to whoop your ass somethin’ fierce.”  She said matter-of-factly with an amused chuckle.  “No victim, no report.”  Winking after giving the muscular athlete an unthorough pat down, she waved her along.


Poking at the pudgy woman’s waistline as she slung her back over her shoulder, Alexandra raised an eyebrow at that comment.  “And how many–”


“You’re clear, dear.  Run along before I get my latex gloves.  Technically we should, but I’m not in the mood tonight to root around my niece’s arse.”  Sharron said.


“That’s good, ‘cause all you’d find is a bunch of shit waiting for a toilet.”  Alexandra quipped back, subtly shaking her butt.


“Language.”  The uniformed aunt warned as she turned away and climbed into the bus, pulling out her flashlight.


Thankful for her minimal-effort aunt being the one on the scene, Alexandra hurried to catch up with Brianna and Kaylen who were waiting for her.  “Sorry, Bri.  I kinda dirtied your ‘toy’.”  She apologized as they quickly left.  “And sh–er, it's slipping deeper.”


“Let the bitch drown in your shit for all I care.  That was too close for comfort.”  Brianna said, exhaling a sigh of relief.  “But, if she makes it, just clean her up and give her back, okay?”


“Hey, do you have to sell her?”  Kaylen asked innocently, though her face betrayed such a sweet smile.  “We could start an Onlyfans with her.  What do you think?”


“Or we could use her to get other shrinkies,” Alexandra suggested, rubbing her stomach more and enjoying Skylar struggling.  “Aunty Sharron tells me about the illegal shrunken communities that they find occasionally.  Put a tracker on her and then…”




H-Huh!?  Police!  Police!  Help!  In here!  Cavity search!  Still trying to get back to the straw so she didn’t have to breathe pure bowel-tainted air, Skylar had momentarily stopped and waited.


A cavity search was routine and mandatory when someone is suspected of abducting a shrunken citizen.  It was the only thing keeping her mind from fully shattering as the coils of feces compacted around her.  The thick, slimy, gelatin-like sludge, the leftover, unwanted parts of Alexandra’s meals throughout the day, conformed to her shape and slowly filled in the void spaces her erratic flailing created.  It covered her lips, caked over her eyes, filled her ears, and invaded her nostrils.  But none of that mattered, all that she needed to do was get back to the straw and wait for the police to search her body.


That Alexandra was moving again severely decreased the chance of that happening now.  No!  No, no, no!  Help me!  Save me!  Taxes, worthless!!  Out!  Not shit!  Freedom!  Help!  Save me!  Somebody!  Tonia, Mom, Dad!  Anybody!  Out, out, out!  Get me out!  Raging against everything, the blonde didn’t want to give up hope.  Though in the back of her mind, she knew.


Taken from her good, safe, and upper-class neighborhood, and brought to an area with less security, less money, she wasn’t in her element anymore.  She was the away player in a game of cat-and-mouse stacked against her.  She lost her home-field advantage, and it was unlikely she’d ever be found…

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282