- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm now accepting story commissions! I specialize in fanfic-based giantess/shrink stories for those interested, so let me know what cartoon, movie, or video game you'd want me to do a story off of. Been meaning to dust off my writing skills. I charge $10 per 1K words, so go nuts with how long you want the story to be! If you want to make it long, then that's fine as long as you have the cash for it. I can even split it into multiple chapters if you want me to!

Here's some sources I'm familiar with: Marvel, DC, Kim Possible, RWBY, Ben 10, Harry Potter, Totally Spies, Code Lyoko, Avatar TLA/Legend of Korra, Frozen, Tangled, Star Vs The Forces of Evil, Gravity Falls, The Owl House, The Incredibles, Star Wars, Mario, Zelda, Final Fantasy (7 or 10/10-2), or Kingdom Hearts. You can ask me about any others not listed, though I'm picky about anime.

WILL NOT DO: Furry/Anthros, male giants, Feet, Torture/Gore, Cruelty, anything weird like doll stuff, toejam, diapers, etc.

Stuff like body exploration, unaware, aware, multiple giantesses, gentle, endo, vore, (Soft, full tour and anal especially), sex are BIG pluses for me! Nose is ok, too!

I accept payments via Amazon Gift Card codes (originally offered PayPal, but unfortunately, PayPal's kinda being a pain processing received payments for me so this is my alternative). Shoot me an email on here or on Discord at movielord101 if interested and we can discuss.

That said, on with the story!
"Why...when I've done so much...all for you..."

Excella Gionne, head of Tricell and Albert Wesker's partner-in-crime in the Uroboros incident in Africa was hunched over in pain, having been injected with Uroboros by Wesker, who watched overhead in a nearby comms booth, uncaring for her suffering. Chris Redfield and Sheva Alamar didn't DARE act yet, guns drawn on Execlla.

"Chris! How nice of you to join us," Wesker sounded off over the loudspeakers, eyes on his sworn nemesis.

"Wesker! Show yourself you monster!"

"Don't worry, your mission is at its end," Wesker gloated. "Uroboros is on the eve of its appearance. Six billion cries of agony will birth a new balance!"

"Sorry Wesker, but not on my watch!" Chris retorted. Excella's groans grew harder and louder.

"Albert...you said we'd change this world together...why!?" Excella moaned in agony.

Sheva turned to Chris, confused. "I thought they were partners."

"Wesker doesn't give a damn about anybody but himself," Chris replied, seething with anger.

Wesker continued. "Soon even you will understand, Chris. One glimpse of my new world and it will all make perfect sense."

"SHOW YOURSELF, GODDAMNIT!!" Chris roared.

"Unfortunately, it's too late for you," Wesker continued. "You will not live to see the dawn! Sorry Excella, but it appears Uroboros has rejected you."

Excella was now on her knees, crying out in pain.

"Though you have been an excellent asset. I have one last task for you. Good-bye, old friend." Wesker concluded.

"ALLLLLBERRRRRTTTT!!!" Excella cried out......as suddenly she started slowly growing. He clothes began shredding to bits, followed by her underwear, leaving her naked.

"WHAT?!?!" Wesker snarled, shocked. "That was NOT what was supposed to happen! What did you fools do?"

"We did NOTHING, Wesker," Chris retorted. "Looks like your plans backfired.

"T-Virus..." Excella grunted, 5ntal version of it on myself. Guess that and the Uroboros Albert infected me with were a potent mix." She was now 50 feet tall and growing, a smile forming on her face.

"HOW DARE YOU?!?!" Wesker yelled, throwing away his sunglasses in rage. "This was MY PLAN, MY GLORY! I AM TO BECOME THIS WORLD'S SAVIOR AND YOU'RE RUNING EVERYTHING, YOU COW!"

"COW, AM I?!" Excella roared, now hitting 100 feet, the growing ceasing. "Well, let me show you what is done to REAL cows, Albert!"

She smashed her hand through the comms booth, grabbing Wesker fast enough so he wouldn't escape and pulling him out. Wesker struggled as Excella brought him to her face, as he slowly realized what was about to happen.

"You wouldn't DARE," he snarled.

Without answering, Excella opened her mouth wide and slowly moved Wesker toward it, her glistening teeth closing in and dangling uvula signaling the route to his final destination.

"CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSS!!!" Wesker howled in rage as Excella popped him into her mouth and swallowed him whole. Chris, Seva next to him, could only watch in horror as he saw the man-sized bulge go down Excella throat and disappear past her bare breasts. Excella looked down to her taught, tan belly as she felt Wesker's struggles in her stomach. A moment later, they stopped as the madman behind the past several years' worth of pain in Chris Redfield's life was quickly digested in the belly of his own lacky.

*URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP* Excella let out a deafening belch that shoot the entire area, staggering the two BSAA agents below. "Well, now, guess this world belongs to ME!" she declared, breaking out into a mad laugh.

"Not if WE have anything to say about it, Excella!" Sheva declared, she and Chris now aiming their weapons at her. They both opened fire as Excella roared in slight pain, stomping slowly after them.

Sheva and Chris dodged the enormous foot coming down towards them. Chris got behind Excella and began firing at her rear, hoping to find a weak spot. Feeling the literal pain in her ass, Excella swiftly turned around and grabbed Chris, bringing him to her face.

"Well, now, somebody seems to like my ass!" Excella teased. "Guess I know what to do with you now. You're gonna be my own personal butt boy! Don't worry, your partner's going to get my 'other hole'. And who knows? There's room for both in there eventually if you behave!"

The mad giantess laughed as she brought Chris around to her ass, using her free hand to spread her left cheek and expose her anus. The dark hope twitched and pulsated wildly in anticipation. But Chris wasn't having any of it.

"I'm not your sex toy, Excella!" Chris called out boldly, managing to get his knife out and stabbing Excella's hand, just inches from her sweaty asshole. The giantess howled in pain as she dropped her would-be prey.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT! YOU MISERABLE BUGS ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!!" she roared, turning back around as Chris ran for cover.

Before she could do anything, a helicopter swooped in past her and landed quickly on the ground, Jill Valentine serving as passenger.

"Get on!" she called over. Chris and Sheva wasted no time getting aboard and the chopper took off, just barely avoiding getting grabbed by Excella.

"We have to take her out or she's going to wreak havoc on the continent, maybe the world!" Sheva said, worried.

"But how?" Chris asked. "We don't have weapons strong enough to harm her. Our guns did nothing,"

"Well, good thing I got you guys covered," Jill declared, gesturing to a nearby weapons rack....with twin rocket launches on it. Wasting no time, the two agents grabbed them just as Excella took hold of the chopper, her mouth opened wide as she roared long and loud at the small people inside.

"HEY EXCELLA! SWALLOW THIS!" Chris yelled out.

"YEAH, TRY THIS ON FOR SIZE, BITCH!" Sheva added.

The two fired directly at Excella's open mouth........and the two missiles disappeared down her throat as she swallowed them. After a moment of tension, a loud BANG rang from within her belly, and Excella let go of the chopper and staggered back. Smoke and fire erupted out her mouth as she screamed in pain, before eventually collapsing forward onto the ground, dead. As further proof of her demise, her body then dissolved into nothingness like all the infected before her.

"That's for our fallen brothers," Sheva declared.

"Yeah, that bitch had it coming," Jill added. "Wait, what about Wesker?"

"Let's just say he got his just desserts," Chris said dryly.

Jill paused for a moment, confused, before bursting out into laughter as she realized what her old partner meant, while Sheva groaned at the obvious pun.

"C'mon, guys, let's go home," Chris said, giving his partners a big group hug.

With that, the chopper departed the area, the sun rising on a new day, the threat of Albert Wesker, Tricell, and the threat they posed soon to be a distant memory.
Chapter End Notes:
Please rate and review!