- Text Size +

As a small boat’s motor slowed down to a stop in the water, two people of different sizes readied their equipment for a day of fishing. As the smaller of the two raised his pole, his larger companion, whose side of the boat sunk lower into the water, took in a deep, blissful breath of the grassy scenery. “Mmmm, can you smell that fresh and dewy air, Marcus?!” Vanessa, a 9-foot-tall, Brown-skinned, Female Zonie said. She was dressed in large scale timberland boots, green cutoff well above her knees, at sleeveless flannel tied above her belly, and a tan visor hat, fit snug over her ponytail. As she beamed down at the smaller man brightly; she took another deep inhale of the surrounding mist of the lake. “Yeah, I gotta say that other than the um flies, it’s nice, real peaceful out here.” Marcus, a 5’ 6” African American human male said, as he swatted away a cluster of flies, from his ear. He wore a Light blue T shirt, a tapered set of grey jeans, brown Sperry shoes, and a matching bucket hat full of fishing lures. While Marcus pulled two hooks off of his hat, Vanessa Pulled a pair of large wriggling crawfish from a large plastic bag. Tying his hook to his line, he handed Vanessa a larger hook for her pole, while tentatively taking a crawfish from her, stabbing it through his line.

 

“You ever fish out here before, Marc?” Vanessa asked, casting her fishing line far into the water. “No, not really, Honestly, I was never too much of a fisherman anyway. Although I gotta say Big Gal, I’m pretty sure we shouldn’t be using crawfish as bait. We’re spoiling thes fish out here.” He said leaning back as his line sunk into the water. “You’ve never fished in the famous “Trophy Lake” before, huh? Hmph, well you’re in for a treat, today. This is where all the biggest fish you probably ever seen are.” She said, plopping down heavily onto the boat, dunking the still-hot motor into the water, which filled the air with steam while Tipping Marcus’s side up into the air. “Woah Ness, be careful. It’s already humid enough out here already.” Marcus said fearfully. He began losing a few inches in height, as he gripped the rocking vessel’s sides.

 

“Yeah, yeah, sorry little man. It’s just exciting, Ya’ know? I haven’t been out here since I was a little girl.” Vanessa stated, as she spied Marcus’ fishing pole. She gasped in surprise, as the reeling line was going fast. “Babe, I think you got something!” She squealed. “I-I do, already?!” Marcus asked, as he hurriedly looked at the pole. “Yes, grab it quick, and reel it in!” she said in excitement, clutching the pole’s length, as Marcus hastily reeled the line in. The pole bent out of shape, as the two struggled against whatever grabbed Marcus’ bait. “Come on boo, we got him.” Marcus growled in frustration, leaning into Vanessa’s Pendulous chest, as he propped his feet against the boat’s edges. Slowly but surely, the catch broke the surface, as the pair eagerly looked to see what was caught. Marcus was shocked speechless, as Vanessa’s face scrunched in disgust. On the other end of the line was an enormous, slimy, algae green Fish, with dull black eyes, long and sharp spines jutting from its face, and large, lightly colored lips. “Um, is this… a g-good catch?” Marcus wondered aloud.

 

 “Ew, hell no. It’s a dogfish. Those things are gross, and ugly.” Vanessa spat, averting her gaze, as the flopping goop-covered creature, gasped desperately for air. “Ah, ok then. Well, that’s a bummer.” Marcus shrugged. “Let’s get that hook out of you then, pal. That w-way you back to- Ohmygod!” he started, tentatively inching towards the creature’s shifting form. Marcus could feel himself gradually shrinking into his clothes in fright, as the fish’s struggles became frantic, upon seeing him. As if possessed by a mama bear protecting her cub, Vanessa Clutched Marcus close to her chest Vigilantly. “Marcus, don’t get too close to it. These things are poisonous!” Vanessa Spoke Urgently. Marcus muffled voice struggled to respond, as his small arms pushed against her smothering boobs. “Yeah, Ok, I got it, boo. Easy.” Marcus said, pushing the large woman off of him. He pulled a small folding knife from his side, cleanly severing the line, as Vanessa kicked the ugly fish back into the water, with the tip of her boot.

 

“Well, shit; That was an interesting of a first catch.” Marcus said, steadying his breathing, as he tied a new hook to his line. “Yeah, they can’t all be trophies, I guess. I’ll see if I got anything.” As the Zonie reeled her line back in, she felt a small tug on her line, causing her to bounce in absentminded excitement, shaking the motorboat slightly. ‘Maybe I got one!’ She thought, only to be disappointed at the empty line. “Shit.” Vanessa stated, glumly. “Everything good over there, V.?” Marcus inquired sipping a juice pouch from their cooler. “I’m good. Guess something snuck off with my bait, while we dealt with that uggo you caught.” She said, casting another line into the distance. “Eh, it happens, we got plenty of time to catch more I guess.” Marcus stated, as he continued to monitor his pole.

 

As the pair continued to go through the bag of bait, the fishing trip was becoming quite a mixed experience. Marcus had caught a large crab, which thankfully, Vanessa was able to beat into submission as it snapped at Marcus, before shoving it into the ice filled cooler. Besides that, Vanessa caught a rather large Purple Jelly fish. Marcus caught a few pictures of it before she threw it back in the water. Unfortunately, their day on the water couldn’t go without one more Dog fish encounter, this time, it didn’t even make it into the boat, before Vanessa hurriedly cut the line with a disgusted scream. As the sky began to dim, Marcus’ line came back empty, yet again. Marcus heaved a hefty sigh, lying backwards, into Vanessa’s lap, intent on taking a break. Vanessa, could feel a swelling in her shorts, as he did so. ‘Keep it together, girl.’ She thought, trying to keep her “excitement” under control. She loved when things got all cuddly with her and Marcus, and didn’t want anything they couldn’t finish, at least not without sinking this little boat Marcus rented.

 

“So, Vanessa, you said you used to do this growing up. Was it anything like this?” He asked, while shielding his eyes from the sun, with his hat.  “Oh no, it was more… Action-packed, we’ll say. Me and my folks used to do it further down the lake, and catch these, like, huge salmon near the rapids.” The large woman stated, As she lovingly stroked Marcus’ hair. “Oooh, sounds intense. I’m so glad We’re not doing that, today.” The human said, staring lazily into the water. The large woman chuckled warmly, as she continued to reminisce. “Oh yeah, definitely. We used to compete on who could catch the most. It was mostly my dad, or my brother who won. No offense, but from what we’re getting today… we should probably stick to hunting at the grocery store.” She said as the pair shared a laugh. “No, it was more than a little wild. We used to have to watch out for bears, and hawks, and other predators that wanted to snatch our fish from us. I never thought I’d be able to punch out a bear, but man, it felt good to find out I could.”, the large woman giggled, while shadow boxing the air, playfully. “I’m sorry, wait a second.” Marcus said, sitting up from Vanessa’s cushiony lap. “You mean to tell me, you’ve had me kill every bug we encounter at your house, when you used to knock out bears, and shit?!” He asked, in surprise. Vanessa shrugged in response. “Hey now, even elephants are scared of mice. And when a woman like me gets scared, she needs her big strong man to protect her. Luckily, I found the perfect one for the job.” She stated, Pulling Marcus back to her.

 

 

“You’re crazy girl, you’re crazy.” Marcus chuckled, with a yawn. “Mmmm, you know it’s getting kinda late. You wanna head back to the docks, soon?” Vanessa pouted as she reeled in yet another empty line. “I guess so. I mean, I wanna at least use the last of the crawfish before we go.” She said bringing their bait bag up to her face. To her disappointment, it appeared that, throughout the day, they had gone through the entire bag, without even noticing.  “Hmm, look at that, all out.” Marcus said with a shrug, reeling in his fishing line, “Alright, V., let’s pack it up.” Vanessa, though, wasn’t ready to leave, just yet. “Oh no, no, no. We may be out of crawfish, But we still have one more shrimp we can use, hehehehe.” Vanessa stated, clutching the small man’s shoulders threateningly. Marcus grew uneasy, hearing that chuckle of hers. “Ok, now Ness, I d-don’t know what you’re thinking there, but stop playing.” He said flinching, as Vanessa stabbed the hook through his shirt’s neckline. “Come, on We’re only playing “Hooky”.” Vanessa Teased, pinching his shirt, and hoisting the dwindling man off of his feet, spooking him even further. With a giggle, Vanessa gave his face a loving, drawn out lick. “Mmmm, tasty. Those fishes are really missing out.” She spoke, as she held Marcus over the boat’s edge, suspending him just over the water’s surface, causing him to nearly shrink out of his shoes. “Come on Ness, enough already, pull me back onto the boat before something bad happens.” Marcus said fearfully, as his ever-shrinking form Dangled over deep dark waters, waters that contained unknown terrifying monsters.  “Oh, come on, my little bed bug, I’m not going to drop you, or anything. This line seems pretty strong, I’m sure it’ll hold you up just fine. Let’s put it to the test, shall we?” Vanessa said, with a hearty chuckle. As she swung the line side to side, Marcus felt himself going into a panic.

 

“I’m serious Vanessa, pull me back into the Damn boat!” the human shouted, now so small, his voice was muffled, as he sank down into his own t-shirt. However, Vanessa, lost in her mirth at his expense, failed to take notice of the new development. As The shrunken man dropped past the waistline of his Jeans, and tumbled down his pantleg, eliciting a faint scream; Marcus anxiously Grabbed the pants inner lining, clutching on for dear life, as he managed to stop his descent, just as his pair of Sperrys sank into the murky water. However, without the human volume needed to fill the pair of jeans, the almost empty garments soon slid into the water, with a soft splash. ‘Oh shit! Glad thoughts, think glad thoughts!’ Marcus commanded internally. ‘Come on! Puppies, Ferris Wheels, Visiting parents, during the holidays! Come on!’ Marcus thought, as he tried to stimulate his growth. Unfortunately, it appeared difficult to think of happy things, as his now Cavernous pantleg began to fill with water. However soon, Marcus’ sense of panic, turned into an ominous sense of dread, as the open pant leg he was in, suddenly clamped shut. ‘Oh no.’ Marcus thought. This was not going to be good. Back on the boat, Vanessa held her sides with laughter, finally deciding she had tormented her Marcus enough. “Alright, little bed bug, don’t be scared. You know I wouldn’t let anything happen to- What the?!” Vanessa gawked in surprise, as she found her fishing line was now only holding Marcus’ discarded T- shirt. ‘Oh god!’ she thought, realizing in guilt that she had taken things too far. anxiety filled her heart, as Vanessa hurriedly scanned the surrounding lake for any sign of him. Spotting his water-logged cargo shorts, drifting further away from the boat, Vanessa leapt into the water. She prayed her man was still in them, swimming towards them, in a hurry. “Marcus?” she asked nervously. Her fingers clutched onto the belt line, just as an unknown forced clamped down onto them, attempting to snatch them into the water. 

 

“Oh, hell no! Let them go!” She cursed, as she attempted to wrestle the pair away from the mysterious creature, down below. Whatever it was, it must’ve been strong, As the force was enough to cause Vanessa to nearly sink into the water, from its pull. Struggling to swim back to the boat, the giantess maintained a strong grasp on Marcus’ cargo short, Despite the fish’s ferocious efforts to tear them away from her. “He must - >Huff< - want these pretty bad, which probably means that maybe Marcus is still in there.” Vanessa panted aloud hopefully, as she struggled to climb back onto the boat. She yelped in Surprise, as she felt a small creature, clutch onto her hand, before Scrambling up her wrist. Worried it may have been a parasite, she rushed to brush it away, almost losing her grip on the cargo shorts in the process. However, upon squinting at the Humanoid form, she was elated to see it was in fact her waterlogged boyfriend, who must’ve shrunk down to a mere 6 inches in height. “Marcus! Oh, thank god!” Vanessa screamed, almost in tears with relief. Amazingly, despite whatever horrid creature was trying to drag him under, the small man appeared to be relatively unharmed!  She was Just about to release Marcus’ empty shorts, When Suddenly Marcus’ small hands grabbed onto one of the Pants’ belt loops as best he could

 

“I’ll be damned if I get used as live bait, and not get to see what we caught. Now put that amazon strength of yours to work and Pull, big Gal!” Marcus squeaked, through Grit teeth. Using all of her strength, to reel in the pant leg, Vanessa struggled to yank the Creature’s form from out the water. “This thing, must be fricking huge!” Vanessa said, straining with effort. “Oh yeah, it is! Let me see if I can help. Don’t let go!” Marcus said, Diving back into the water. “Marcus, wait!” Vanessa begged. however soon, she was surprised to find the pant leg easier to lift from the water. Slowly but surely, she began to see the creature itself, First a fanged mouth, angry red eyes, a dorsal fin, along with its other fins. Finally, As Vanessa used the last of her strength to heave its long, teal, scaly body into the now overcrowded vessel; She saw Marcus, clinging to the creature’s bloodied tail. Apparently, the little fool had been stabbing at it with his Pocket knife to dull it’s fighting. Despite, being soaking wet, and out of breath, he seemed positively ecstatic.

 

“Jesus Ness, would you look at the size of him! We are Going to Eat good, with this one!” He shouted, scampering towards the Zonie, and wrapping his arms around her large torso. “Better yet, how about next week We invite some friends for a cookout? We can get the Grill ready, get some crab seasoning, definitely a crap ton of tartar sauce, and we get a party going?! Whoo!” Marcus Shouted, Pumped full of adrenaline from the day’s events. Vanessa Chuckled groggily, pulling Marcus into her large body, for a tight squeeze. “Yeah, ok, how about we get this thing in the cooler, and head home for now, Captain Ahab?” She asked, planting his tiny face in tired kisses. “Yeah sure, but first let’s get a picture with the big guy.” Marcus said Climbing up onto her shoulder, As Vanessa readied the camera. “Alright Marcus, say “Trophy”.” Vanessa said, angling the shot. “TROPHY!” Marcus beamed, striking a bombastic pose on the giantess’ shoulder, sending Vanessa into an amused fit of laughter. Though holding onto the enormous wriggling fish proved a little bothersome for them, the mismatched pair couldn’t help but smile at their achievement, sharing yet another kiss with each other, as the Ipad’s camera snapped their picture.

Chapter End Notes:

Any thoughts? Leave a comment