- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


When Andy woke up, the world was different. Last thing he remembered was sitting on the couch with Brian, and now he's in a field of strange looking woven fabric. He looked around, in the distance he saw the inside of his house, but everything felt wrong. He looked back at the fabric fields and realized he was still in his couch. But somehow, he was insanely tiny. He had absolutely no idea how tall (or small) he was. He had no idea what the hell is going on. Or even how long he was out. He needed to figure out what's going on. Then he remembered the other guys, He didn't hear anybody else. 

 

"Brian!" he yelled. "Brian!" 

 

He looked in the direction Brian was sitting on the couch. "Brian!" 

 

Then he faintly heard someone else. 

 

"Andy!" He heard. "Andy!" 

 

"Brian?" said Andy. He started running toward the voice. And soon, he saw a figure in the distance waving at him. 

 

"Andy! What the fuck is going on!?" asked Brian as they approached each other. "We're fucking tiny!" 

 

"I have no fucking clue what's going on, but I know we need to find a way out of this" said Andy 

 

They looked over the edge of the couch, and back at each other. It was like looking over a cliff's edge. "There's no surviving a fall from here." Brian said. "We need to figure out what we're going to do. There's literally no way off the couch here that doesn't involve falling to our deaths. We need to think of something." 

 

"What if we wait for someone to some home and sit on the couch. Can't we get their attention?" asked Andy. 

 

"We could I suppose. But what if someone sits on us? I'd sure as shit  bet neither of us would survive that." Brian said. "Besides when would that be anyway? I can't even read the clock up there." he said, pointing at the clock on the wall. so far away, all they saw was a blur. 

 

Suddenly, they heard a noise front door followed by the sound of it opening. They heard Lacey and another person talking in the foyer. It sounds like Alison, Lacey's best friend and Kyle's girlfriend. The voices moved from the foyer down the hall and soon, the pair came into view. Lacey paused and looked around the house. She was holding her purse and blazer under her arm. Alison was w 

 

"Wow… Andy did a good job!" she said walking into the kitchen. 

 

"I don't know… I think he had help," said Alison, walking up behind her, brushing her hair behind her ear. 

 

"Yeah, probably. So anyway, we were watching a movie tonight, right?" 

 

"A show. iZombie, remember?" Alison said. 

 

"That's right…" 

 

"I'll get Netflix started up," Alison said, heading toward the living room. 

 

"Alright, I'm gonna go to the bathroom first." Said Lacey, leaving the kitchen for the stairs in the foyer. 

 

Eric woke up to loud booming voices in the kitchen. He was groggy, his vision was hazy, and he was cold. He was confused, feeling the floor, did he pass out in the kitchen? His vision came to and he saw the floor had a marble-look to it. Andy didn't have any marble floors that he knew of… He looked around him and saw the kitchen, and a pair of impossibly large women. One was coming toward him. It was Andy's girlfriend! And she was ginormous. She walked over to the island counter he was on top of, put her elbows on the counter and talked about how good a job Andy did cleaning. The other girl responded, and they went back and forth. Lacey looked around the kitchen, bit her lip, and said she was going to the bathroom. She left, leaving Eric scared and confused. He needed to find a way out of this. Then remembered the other guys. What happened to the others, he thought. 

 

"I need to get their attention," Eric said out loud. "Or I don't want to get their attention. I honestly don't know what I should do… 

 

He looked over to the sink. I need to stay far away from there. If I fall in, I might as well be dead. He thought. The counter was completely clean, and bare. Nowhere to hide. Eric just wandered about the counter, making his was from one side to the other. 

 

Tom was awake and confused. He knew right away where he and what his condition is. He knew there was nothing he could do. The sink is certain death, the edge of the counter top is certain death. He knew there was no real way to get out of this mess. Especially being where he is, it's likely he'll end up down the drain in the sink. He looked around for places to hide: there's a soap dispenser, a cup with a toothbrush, a bottle of Febreze, and there's a tall, roundish speaker that has the letters "JBL" on them. 

 

Tom was In the process of climbing up the speaker's grille when he heard footsteps. Suddenly startled by a loud "banging" noise as someone knocked on the door. His heart sank and he froze. The door swung open and Andy's girlfriend Lacey walked in, closing the door behind her. She walked up to the sink, looking in the mirror. Tom watched her from the speaker. He was in awe of her size. He just stared as she stepped away and walked over to the toilet and lifted the lid. Then hiked up her skirt, and pulled her panties down as she sat. 

 

I'm so damn lucky this didn't happen while I was sitting there Tom thought. Last thing I wasn’t is to drown in some chick's piss and get flushed away, never to be seen again. Tom watched as she finished, flushed, and returned to the sink. She turned the water on, soaped up her hands and started washing them. She finished, dried her hands with a towel, hit the light and left. Tom was left on the speaker grille, suddenly coming back to his new reality. He continued his climb.