- Text Size +

The marine swept his rifle down the uncomfortable glistening halls of the xenomorph hive with a steady hand. He had lost contact with the rest of his squad, picked off by the creatures that moved in the tunnels like a whisper - every time he swiveled his light to investigate the sound, there was nothing but empty air. One by one, it had picked off the other members of his squad - moving like lightning in the shadows - a burst of automatic weapon fire and a scream echoing through the chitinous husks - if they were lucky enough to even get the chance to make a sound at all. Then, silence.

And now, he was the only one left. He tried to remember his training, to steady his breathing with the exercises they had taught him, but this wasn’t something they had trained him for. Of course - he was about to find out just how right he was. A flicker of motion - he spun to find the source of the skittering sounds, only to see the faintest shadow cast by the optics on his rifle, before it was gone.

Something huge moved - it was above him, he realized - all too late.  A cord of chitin and pure muscle whipped out like a spring and caught him in the chest, knocking the wind out of him and sending him sprawling backwards. The alien’s tail had coiled and shot out like a striking snake, landing squarely on target and sending his rifle clattering to the ground. He gasped for breath, his eyes coming back into focus. Glistening faintly in the light, long shadows cast by his discarded flashlight that rolled around on the hive floor, he saw it - saw her. She was 8, maybe even 9 feet tall, her body a mass of powerful muscle and shining black scales that caught the light - she unhooked from the ceiling of the hive, her head locked on his, staying perfectly still as her body rotated around it to find the floor.

He saw his rifle a few yards away - if he could reach it, maybe he could - 


SLAM-

His train of thought was promptly interrupted by the heavy weight of the alien’s foot crashing into his chest, pressing him flat against the floor. He cried out in pain, his ribs creaking from the immense weight of the creature as her clawed talons scraped at his plate carrier, shredding the kevlar to ribbons. He watched in horror as the creature loomed above him, her jaw unhinging in the harsh light, strands of acidic drool falling around him as she spat down with a hiss. The saliva hit the strange and alien terrain of the hive, the walls becoming less solid and more amorphous - all around him, she spat, the saliva sizzling and crackling, irritating his skin as it ate through pieces of his uniform.

He realized with horror, and too late, what she had done. She had melted the ‘ground’ of the hive, the strange substance all around them - and let it re-solidify with his body entrapped in the material like a fly in the strands of a spider’s web - he was trapped. He struggled, squirmed, but try as he might, he couldn’t move a muscle. He could have sworn the xenomorph looked pleased with herself. The creature hissed at him and then, as if to add insult to injury, drooled the caustic saliva onto his face. It burned, searing at his eyes and stinging as he screamed - and as he blinked out the acidic fluid, his blurry, pained vision was able to focus just enough to make out a terrifying sight. The alien raised one long, meaty sole over him with slow certainty, and then pressed it firmly down over his captive face, talons scraping along the top of his head. The length of it was enough to smother his face entirely underneath the rough sole, the top of the foot covered in scales. The bottom, however, was streaked with filth from the chase, dirt from the hive - and felt strangely human, aside from the obvious roughness of the flesh that pressed down on his face, smothering it completely. He struggled in abject horror, and in spite of his terror, noticed the sweat that coated the creature’s sole, the heavy, earthy scent of musk that shot through his nostrils, dominating his senses. He made a muffled cry of discomfort as he was finally able to take a breath in through his aching ribs - albeit a breath tainted with the sour, acrid scent of xenomorph’s foot. The cry sounded faint, muffled by the heavy ball of her foot as she placed it over his lips and pushed down, pressing the back of his head into the hive floor beneath her. The sole of her foot was shapely and slender, though larger than the marine’s entire face - and the tips of her toes ended in sharp claws that gleamed in the light of his discarded flashlight like shards of broken onyx. He wasn’t able to make much more out - the creature moved to seat itself on an outcropping of the hive as if it were lounging on a chair, and hovered the huge sole of her foot over him once more, flexing the long toes almost expectantly. He struggled, and the tail came down to wrap around his neck, wrenching his head around like a ragdoll.

He grunted in pain as it yanked him more upwards, and the barbed tip of her chitinous tail slipped around his lips, sharp as a razor - and then it pressed in between his lips, forcing them open like a crowbar, a worried moan echoing across the empty hive. The xenomorph let out a satisfied sounding series of gurgling clicks, and then pressed the rough flesh of her black skinned heel into the opening of the marine’s mouth. It was rough - not scaled, like he had expected based on the rest of her body - but instead calloused, sweat-drenched from stalking him and his squad through the tunnels. He gagged as the taste of her salty, alien perspiration ran down the arch of her foot and onto his tongue, leaving him no choice but to swallow.

Then, it grew worse. Firmly, with enough force to make his ears ring from the pressure, she sank the ball of her foot into the space just between his eyes, until he cried out in pain. Once he did - her toes deftly snatched up the tip of his tongue with another please chittering sound, much like before - and began to slide the space between her toes along it like floss, scraping the detritus of her dead skin into his mouth as he gagged and spluttered. She worked his captive tongue along every space between her feet, before moving along to the next, her tail moving his head as it suited her, roughly jerking him about like he was her own personal cleaner. Of course - that was what he was, now.

The xenomorph female was pleased, if her vocalizations were any indication - the filth from her feet was brackish, tangy, disgusting in more ways than he had words for - but he had no choice but to gulp it down as she worked his captive tongue into the deep grooves and ridges of her soles, the tip of it poking through the gaps of her toes to rub up against the hard, glossy tops of her scaled feet. He almost found himself wishing he had been killed like the rest of his squad - and what happened next would completely remove the “almost” from his thoughts.

As he groaned and struggled, unable to get the slightest bit of leverage to fend off the domineering xenomorph as she used him as a plaything and captive footstool, the humiliation only escalated. The alien lifted up both feet, and splaying her toes wide, planted both of her huge soles on his face, pressing his nose and mouth flat into the curve of her arches. The clicking and growling issued again - and he knew what it meant. She was telling him to lick. The pressure mounted, and the tail curled around his neck tighter - until he couldn’t breathe. His face growing red, his entire face completely smothered beneath her feet - his lungs starting to burn. He felt the hard chitin of her tail digging into his neck like barbed wire - and hastily slid his tongue out to brush along the rough calloused foot flesh above him, running along the deep wrinkles of her arch that still held in plenty of sweat and filth. His whole body shuddered in disgust - but when he licked, the tail relaxed its grip, allowing him to breathe in. And as long as he kept licking - she would keep allowing him to breathe.

He felt tears welling up in his eyes from a combination of pain and humiliation, smothered under the feet of the creature he had been sent here to dispatch - the last of his elite squad, now being made to act as a footstool for the dirty feet of an alien that seemed to take a sick pleasure in his squirming discomfort. The acid from her maw dribbled down onto him as she chittered in pleasure - quite pleased with her new plaything. She didn’t foresee letting him go any time soon.

The marine scraped his tongue along the rough heel of the alien’s calloused left sole, and felt that reality sink deep into his stomach, along with the mouthful of xenomorph sweat.