- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you enjoy this one, I’d like to imagine that it’s written much better than my previous stories. However, space is very difficult to write, so if things ever get confusing, I made a simple 3d model of the station that might help. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sUj_mNKrL8XfbgDoApZqqsUfU5mYcIsP

There are pictures in the drive as well so you don’t have to go through the hassle of opening the file. 

“Ring station 6 auth centre, we have reason to believe the comm centre has lost power again. See if Martin is available, those robots will just screw it up even more.”

“Copy that. We will contact him immediately. What do you suggest for payment?” 

“I suggest we tell him we’ll review his complaints.” 

“Affirmative, I’ll inform the higher-ups. Auth centre over and out”

 

 

Martin lugged his gear behind him through the maintenance crawlspace. Of course, the title didn’t quite fit in his case, considering it was about double his height. Still, it would be a very tight squeeze for any non-Parvian, thus it maintained the title. He tousled his hair, trying to shake out some of the dusty residue from his previous assignment in the oxygen purifiers. Apparently the stuff caused cancer if it wasn’t filtered, but pretty much everything around here did. Thankfully, Parvians spent most of their lives pumped full of anti-carcinogens, as their smaller size resulted in bodies more susceptible to tumours. 

They told him they’d review his complaints after this job, and he hoped dearly they would, since then he might finally get some justice against his terrible “coworkers”. He shivered as he remembered one of the more humiliating events. 

He was brought onto the assignment under the pretence that he would be taking a look at the sulfur aerosol containment tanks, and that the entrance to the sub-area would require him to crawl through a soft gate, which were often used to prevent leaks without needing proper bulkheads for the maintenance robots. Of course, this ended up being complete bullshit. The station did not have a sulfur containment, nor did it have a soft gate system. Instead, he ended up crawling from a maintenance tunnel into the ass of the senior economist, right before she sat down to review a very, very large stack of papers. Thankfully, a good jumpstart kit placed on her insides was all he needed to “convince” her to release him before he was in there too long. 

A lot of the complaints he issued were similar to this, if not a little less creative. This one was particularly humiliating, however, as this was the first time he had found himself on the wrong side of a rear end. 

He often was paid in non-currency methods, as food and water were quite easy to come by, living was free, and if anything, the station at least had decent free amenities, such as the jacuzzi that he wasn’t capable of using without drowning. A few credits every once in a while certainly wouldn’t have hurt, though. 

Trying to take his mind off his work situation, he focused on the small vibrations he felt every few seconds on his way, signifying that something was going wrong in the superfluid helium axles that maintained the ring’s rotation. The fact that the ring even had a zero rotation centre was a very poor design, as those areas are typically only used on ships, not stations, giving him more reason to believe that this was not a proper station, but a repurposed terraforming ship. Whatever it truly was, it didn’t change that it was a subject of constant annoyance to the Parvian.

It wasn’t long until he came upon the sector that housed the power unit for the comms station.. It was characterized by its pitch black colour, which was only further darkened by the lack of power. Martin trudged on anyway, activating the lamp hanging off his belt. 

Due to a quirk of the English language, the word stellar means both “of or relating to a star” and “exceedingly good.” This quirk is exacerbated by the fact that ring station 6 would be then called a stellar station, which is simply incorrect, as the station was quite terrible, particularly for the local Parvian. The internals of the ship were rough, outdated, and of exceedingly poor quality. 

Martin climbed up to the power control system, which despite being a good distance “above” him was not difficult, as the artificial gravity was reasonably lower than the gravity of Mick’s planet (or so he was told, as he had never been there himself). Activating the panel through the backup battery, he was greeted with a big red power symbol. The Parvian muttered angrily to himself about something relating to the auth chief’s mother, but was interrupted, having heard the sound of a shuffling behind him. He turned around and lifted his lantern, squinting his eyes, but the room was too large, and the darkness was not penetrated by his inconsequential lamp. 

Shrugging, he turned back around to press the button. He lifted his arm, and-

Woosh 

A crushing force around his torso, and a sense of intense acceleration, the air blowing his hair into his face. Clearing the hair out of the way of his eyes, he was immediately met with the face of a woman in the process of wrenching her goggles off her eyes. He was tightly gripped in her hand.

“-ugh!” The woman tore her goggles off her head, causing her black hair to become messy. He immediately noticed her impossibly pale skin. It was a common occurrence for inhabitants of space stations to be pale from the lack of sunlight, but this was a different case entirely. She rubbed her eyes with the back of her opposite wrist. “Goddamn, that light is bright,” she winced.


Martin looked down at his exposed lamp. It wasn’t that bright, but she was probably wearing amplifying gear to help in the dark, which would obviously make something like his lamp a whole lot brighter.

She looked off in the far distance, and tapped the air in a frustrated manner. After a few moments, she looked back down at the Parvian in her hand and grinned. Wordlessly, she hooked her thumb in the waistband of her skintight suit and pulled it out, revealing her undergarments and nethers. Martin thought he noticed that the outline of the panties were tighter, and the cloth part itself was more on the loose side, a design typically employed by those who intend to hold a Parvian. Of course, he had the feeling his theory was going to be either proven or disproven very soon. 

With that, he was dropped in, and he both heard and felt the clothes snap shut, pinning him against the warm genitals of the mystery woman. The heady scent was unfortunately one quite familiar to him, and he could immediately feel that his identification was correct. While the style made escape impossible, at least it made the current situation less painful. The woman began walking, Martin could feel it. He merely sat in the presence of the slit, feeling the enormous legs to his sides slide from her movement. He knew better than to  attempt escape, as that would only cause the monster before him to get wet, making the makeshift prison more humid, more heady, more slippery, and altogether more unpleasant.

 

 

After some awkward climbing around, as the breaching hatch on Tenebris’ ship was not designed for raiding ring stations, so the ship ended up jutting out of the station perpendicular to the rotational gravity. The end result of this was that she had to walk along what would normally be the walls down onto her chair, and after a few seconds of tapping on screens that only existed in her mind, the ship’s reactor came to life. The familiar hum of the reactor’s magnets getting to work gave the ship a slight vibrating quality, but the effect soon resided as the reaction became more stable. 

Tenebris rotated the chair in its socket, making it more natural for the station’s artificial gravity. She frowned at the bulge in the crotch of her suit. The Parvian had barely moved an inch since she put him in there. 

“Hey, guy! Do something!” She demanded, tapping the bulge. No response. She groaned in annoyance, and stuck her hand into her suit to withdraw the man. Feeling her hand wrap around his torso, she pulled him out with a bothered flick. He was definitely still alive. In fact, he made direct eye contact with her. However, there was no fear, which she didn’t at all expect from a Parvian. In fact, he didn’t even look distraught, just slightly bothered. “Aren’t you supposed to be terrified, and then squirm and stuff?” She inquired, bewildered at the idea of anyone having such little fear toward being kidnapped. 

“Yeah, probably.” He murmured.

Tenebris frowned. “You’re making this a lot less fun than it should have been,” she groaned.

“I’m so very sorry that your kidnapping me didn’t get you off as much as you’d have liked.” Martin sneered in response, crossing his arms. The display was quite bold, considering everything below his chest was currently locked in the strange woman’s comparatively massive hand. 

“Ugh. Listen, what’s your name?”

“Martin.” 

“Alright, Martin,” She spat, “you’re going to make me feel good, or I’ll just fucking eat you.” 

“No, you won’t,” Martin retorted, seeming almost bored. 

Tenebris physically recoiled at his response in shock. “What the hell makes you think that I won’t?” 

“You want to sell me, no? You took me, and only me from the station because Parvians are the hot new trend in the galaxy and you wanted a piece of that pie, and no one wants to buy a dead Parvian.”

The woman before him frowned even more, growing visibly more annoyed, but before she could release her anger at him, a transmission notification came through her neural interface, flagged by the system as highly important. She passed along the data to the ship’s display, and hit play.

The video feed showed only a large circle with simple plants and grass growing on the interior with their tips pointed towards the centre, the insignia of this station’s faction. The audio, however, was a different beast.

“Attention, trespasser. We have identified your ship, and seized drive control. Please return to your breaching port and wait with your hands behind your head facing away from the door. Security forces will be dispatched to escort you from your ship and scour it for stolen items. Failure to comply will result in further penalties, any suspicious or uncooperative behaviour will result in the immediate destruction of you and your ship.” 

Text appeared, reading in capital red letters “transmission over”  

Tenebris’ eyes went wide, dropping the man in her grasp onto her leg. She tapped fearfully at her controls, but the system’s response confirmed what the message had already told her. Martin got up, brushed himself off, and finally turned back to her and broke the silence. “I suppose that’s it for you then. I’ll be leaving now.” He spoke, nonchalantly, turning to walk away. 

“No” she answered coldly. She placed her hand to form a wall on her leg. 

The Parvian spun back around on his heel, surprised. “What? Huh? They’re gonna loot the ship! They’re gonna pat you down! They’ll obviously find me.” 

The way she looked at him next caused a pit to form in his stomach. The hand on her leg drew back in, and before he could run to escape it was clasped around him again, this time with his arms trapped to his sides as well. He began violently thrashing to escape his fate, but it didn’t  help to slow down the process. She brought her hand to her mouth, with him in it, and gave his entire upper body a long lick, covering him in saliva. Tenebris slid out her chair so that she was standing on what was normally the wall again. She hooked her opposite thumb into the back waistband of her ship suit and pulled the garment down to her thighs, revealing her backside. 

Her supple ass was really a thing of elegance, the perfect thing to activate just the right parts of any given neurology. The skin had the same incredible paleness as the rest of her skin, and a very smooth quality, with blemishes one could only pick out if they took a good time to analyze. The size was impressive, and the shape was certainly nothing one would take issue with.

Not that either of them took the time to notice, however, as they were both concerned with their own matters at hand. For Martin, he was about to get shoved up his kidnapper’s ass to hide him from authorities. For Tenebris, she was about to shove this Parvian up her ass to hide him from authorities. 

The Parvian continued his fervent efforts, despite the complete lack of impact they had had until then, as he was brought towards the massive woman’s anus. Tenebris really wanted to have made it a more special moment, where she could really soak in the power she had over the tiny man, but this would have to do. She went into a light squat, separating her cheeks in full view of the vast cosmos. She pressed the Parvian’s little saliva-covered face to her  pulsating asshole, and she could have sworn she actually felt the grimace on his face as he desperately writhed to get away. His fervent squirms were like lightning shooting up her spine, crackling along her nerves. She maneuvered her hand around his body, pressing his face against her flexing sphincter while she cooed in pleasure until her palm was placed against his feet. 

This was the position. A part of her wanted to relish the moment, for the memory, but both the logical and more primal parts of her seemed to agree that she had to stuff his little body into her rectum as soon as possible. She began applying pressure, while using her fingers to hold his little body straight where his knees tried to buckle against the force of the unyielding asshole. Right as she began to become concerned with the amount of force, the sensation of her rosebud finally opening overcame her senses. A staggered gasp escaped her lips, the intrusion of the Parvian feeling like ecstasy wracking her body. She bit her lip, pumping his writhing body a tiny bit in and a tiny bit out, getting a little deeper every time. She had to try not to scream with how amazing it felt, his squirming and the stretching of her ass. 

The power rush was beyond intoxicating, shoving this tiny Parvian into her ass, imagining the sensory hell he must have been going through, and how powerless he was to stop her. Her pussy was getting rapidly more wet throughout. Better yet, Martin had redoubled his efforts once he began to enter her colon, adding even more of a rush of pleasure with every pump. 

His body was almost entirely inside her now, his kicking legs being the only thing not entirely up her hungry asshole. She felt her anus contracting repeatedly, drawing his body even further into hers without any further assistance from her hands. She made a mental note to experiment with this later, and with that, she placed her fingertips on his legs, and with a smooth motion, pushed him all the way inside her. 

That was it. It was done. She could still feel him wriggling in her ass. Her finger had slipped in behind him, but she quickly withdrew it, leaving him locked inside her. It wasn’t mindblowing or orgasmic to her, but it just felt right. She just felt more full, more complete with the man inside her. There was a small puddle forming on the floor beneath her, dripping from her loins. 

She stood back up and pulled her garments from her knees back up to her waist, not bothering to clean up her mess. Continuing on, she put on her best straight face and marched down to the breaching door. Martin’s body jostled a little inside her with every footfall, giving a tad of extra pleasure on top of his normal movements. Her rectum contorted around his body, holding him tightly for the most part. He still had the ability to squirm, but not to the point where his movements could be called “thrashing.”

After some careful climbing around the interior of her ship, Tenebris finally arrived in the breaching chamber. Standing around the shut door  above her was a five-person squad with varying equipment, clearly just scientists who drew the short straw, but still likely possessing some sort of training. She could assume they did not carry firearms, as any poorly placed round threatened the entire station, flimsy and thin as it was, including the person behind the gun. She could hazard a guess they likely carried incapacitating lasers or net shooters. Overwhelmingly likely would be that they carried blades of some sort. Not an altercation she wanted to be involved in, best to just surrender and see what opportunities come up later. 

She oriented herself away from the door the door, got on her knees (slightly off-level due to the awkward angle of the docking) and placed her hands on the back of her head. The door slid open above her, and the crew climbed down into the ship. she was quickly handcuffed and dragged out onto the station. Power had returned to this area of the ship again, the morons probably realizing that she had just flipped a blatantly obvious off-switch. She was guided down a series of grey metal hallways, crowded with equipment of all sorts, notably including high-density terraforming chemicals. 

Eventually, the group reached a door with the control panel set to a prisoner configuration. A hand on her shoulder turned her around. It was a woman, her skin was fairly dark, her head was buzzed, and she seemed reasonably young. She began by patting her down, particularly on the pockets of her loose fitting shorts. From her pockets, she took her hand-display, multi tool, and hole patching spray, to name a few. From behind her, she withdrew a scanner of some sort, likely x-ray. Trying to look as calm as possible, Tenebris fiddled with the back of her hand while the other woman began by scanning her from the head down. 

The scanner slowly approached her midriff, inching closer to the stolen goods inside her. As it reached her navel, it flickered and halted. “Piece of shit…” the woman muttered, hitting the side of the device. “Whatever. I’ll get this fixed some other time.” She gestured to the other four guards, “just lock her up. We’ll deal with this soon enough. And get her some water, she looks like a goddamn ghost.” 

The guards approached her, and led her into the room. It was plain, but not terrible. It had a small bathroom in one corner, and a bed in another. The door shut and locked behind her, leaving her alone with her own prisoner.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed! Feel free to drop a review (good or bad!) and if you so please, message me on the discord, especially if you have any ideas for a civilization that we could explore together.