- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you find any issues with my writing style, let me know. I want this to be as readable and enjoyable as possible for everyone.

Martin rubbed the back of his neck. For reasons unbeknownst to him, his captor had suddenly tensed her entire body quite hard, causing her rectum to crush his entire body like a vice. Since then, she had flexed her ass a few times, and none of them had been anywhere near the same pressure, giving him the impression that something had taken place outside.

Inside her ass, it was a cramped, sweltering sauna. He couldn’t arch his neck, or move his limbs without hitting hitting an unpleasant surface. Her colon was unbelievably humid, and the ribbed walls were lined with copious amounts of mucous, which stuck to his skin and just kept accumulating in thicker layers every time she flexed. The temperature itself was actually quite bearable, and he could feel his metabolism adjusting to the new environment, with his body beginning to generate less of it’s own heat, an adaptation special to Parvians. However, the worst part by far was the smell. It was incredibly powerful, and incredibly concentrated. Unsurprisingly, it reeked of ass, and all the terrible scents that came with an ass that he preferred not to think about. But it was to a degree where it almost become hard to comprehend. The smell was absolutely putrid. It clung to the skin, burned the nostrils, watered the eyes. Even without breathing through his mouth, Martin could taste it. It was a horrid, bitter taste that he would not soon forget. That is, if it ever even left. 

Just for good measure, as if she had been listening to his inner monologue, the woman above him flexed her ass muscles again, contorting around him like the galaxy’s second worst sleeping bag (second only to the sleeping bag filled with bullet ants that he heard was in a museum a couple light years away from here). Her contractions applied a fresh coat of mucous to his entire body, particularly his face. His clothes and gear were completely soaked, and unlike his last time inside a colon, he hadn’t brought his jumpstart, so he had no “bargaining chip” so to speak. He simply had to wait until he was released on her terms. 

She hadn’t moved in a good while. Her footfalls were usually quite noticeable, as they typically resulted in him bumping his head on the “walls.” He guessed she was sitting down, but he couldn’t be sure. The Parvian sat in silence. 

She’d let him out soon, right? But the minutes passed, and there was nothing but the beating of her heart and the subtle unconscious movements of her intestines. Eventually, he felt the world rotate, quickly, as his captor rotated onto her side, laying down. For Martin, her laying down caused him to get a tiny moments of free fall, followed by him crashing onto her bowel walls once again, further covering his body in her anal mucous.

The environs were beginning to really get to him. Every single one of his senses was having an absolutely abysmal time, and it didn’t seem it would end anytime soon. It was becoming increasingly unbearable. 

Was this just his life now? Would he be doomed to a life of being shoved into the least savoury parts of women? If his kidnapper had her way and got away with the money, that would likely be his fate. But as he came to think of it, his life was already partly that, on the ring station. Even if he got away, God knows what would happen, especially if that damned economist got a hold of him again. He shivered at the thought. He envied everyone around him, who didn’t have to put up with the threat of being stepped on, used like a toy or possessed as a rare good like jewelry. Hell, he wished he could just hitch a ride on a ship and go somewhere else. 

He paused. Somehow, in all his years aboard the ring station, he had never considered the prospect of leaving. It was his home, for so long. But it was miserable. It was risky to leave, but out in the galaxy he could get away from the life he currently lead. In fact, he was currently sitting in the rectum of his best ticket out. Only problem was, he couldn’t leave on her terms or he’d probably get stuck up some stuck-up jerk. 

A bargaining chip was what he needed, or something that would force her to take him where he wanted to go. Of course, she’d have to escape from his coworkers first in order to take him. It clicked. He would help her escape, and then she would owe it to him to at the very least let him go. It wasn’t flawless, but it was a chance, and the worst that could happen if he failed would be returning to his normal life. A hopeful grin made its way to his grime-covered face. For once in his life, he might be able to make something of himself. 

He began furiously wriggling in an attempt to convince his captor to let him out, so that he could present his offer. In the process, he was covered in more sickening ass juices, and the rapid movement forced him to take deep breaths of the horrid, tainted air to keep himself from passing out. But it would be would be worth it in the long run. Up above, he could feel her stir. It was working! She stood, and her footsteps jostled the Parvian about inside her. He shimmied his way down closer to her anus, hoping to get a foot outside that she could pull him out with. 

The world rotated. Presumably, she had bent over, hopefully to take off the lower part of her shipsuit. He pushed his leg into the wrinkled passage. It was difficult, as the slimy walls proved too slippery to get a good grip, and he would often push himself back, rather than pushing his foot in. Yet, he continued nonetheless. Slide down, kick. Slide down, kick. This repeated, until finally, his foot miraculously went through. The outside air felt incredibly cold after his time in her boiling innards. Using his foot as an anchor, he slid his other leg down, parting her anus even more and getting his second foot out. Some more awkward shimmying, and his legs from the knee down were protruding from her asshole, touching her cheeks. A pair of fingers grabbed his legs apprehensively, with little contact on his skin. They began pulling, sliding his body out her ass. Martin was practically shaking with excitement, almost not noticing the amount of mucous and grime he was being dragged through. Almost. 

Finally, he slipped out completely, and he could have sworn he heard a “pop” when his head exited the sphincter. He was being dangled upside down, his hair and arms hanging below him. From his upside-down analysis, he could tell he was in a bathroom. A small one, at that. And of course, the obvious thing taking up a lot of his view was the same massive pale ass he had seen earlier. This time, he noticed her anus from the outside, covered in sticky juices that had been dragged out along with his body. He didn’t notice it last time, since he was forcing his eyes closed, but it was of a noticeable blue hue, strangely enough. 

The next moment, he was flying through the air back toward the face of his captor. His body leaned heavily left, being dragged behind his legs. The arm holding him slowed to a halt in front of her face, causing him to swing the other way, before returning to his standard dangling. Dizzy, Martin blinked a few times to regain his sense of direction. 

Looking forward, he got a better look at the woman’s face, without the unnatural blue light of his lamp. She still retained her pale quality, and he would almost think she was ill if her blue eyes weren’t so very bright, and almost unnaturally alert, and lips that were plush and pink. Her jet black hair featured two streaks of red, reaching down to the ends of her hair. He noticed her shipsuit, which was skintight, and had a pair of mirrored red lines running up the height of it that complimented her hair. The suit seemed reasonably professional. Below that  were a pair of military issue combat shorts she was still in the process of shimmying back up with her opposite hand. They were loose, grey, and covered in numerous pockets, overall very utilitarian in nature. Additionally, she seemed quite tall, for the standards of normal sized people. 

Bringing his eyes back to her face, he began to confidently present his offer, grinning. “I have a-“

“That was fun,” she interrupted him, “how’d you like it in there, Marty-boy?”
 The grin disappeared, making way for a confused, and slightly annoyed look. “It was terrible, it reeked like ass-“

“Pff,” she snickered, interrupting him again, “yeah, no shit!” She smirked.

Martin stared at her, dumbfounded. “If you’re going to shove someone up your butt, it better not have shit! That’s basic decency.” He rebuked frustratedly, the sarcasm clearly lost on him.

She chuckled in response. This little Parvian might probe useful yet, at least for entertainment. “So next, I’m thinking back in the front, see if hanging out in the backseat improved your attitude much. And then if I don’t like it, maybe I’ll have you swab the poopdeck, sailor.” She bubbled giddily, beginning to bring Martin back down to her hips.

“Nonono, wait!” He begged, “I can help you get off the ship!” He staggered  out, desperate to get his offer on the table. Her hand stopped moving. 

“Well,” she paused, “now why didn’t you just say so before?” She exclaimed, turning around and reaching out to put him under the sink to her side. She turned up the faucet, slightly, careful not to overwhelm him with too much water. Letting the water run over him, most of the grime slid off immediately. She held his body in both hands, under his armpits, and used her thumbs to rub off some of the more stubborn bits. “When I’m done cleaning you up,” she explained, “I’ll hide you somewhere close and then we’ll hear your little plan. I just don’t want to stay in here too long, your coworkers might get suspicious if they have cameras.” 

“Sorry about squeezing you real hard a little while ago.” She apologized, noticing he grimaced in discomfort when she touched his neck region, “I had to use one of my mods to short out their scanner, since I couldn’t have them finding you. Only problem is, it hurts like a bitch to use, since it’s powered by my nerves. Gets me tight all over when I use it.” She explained. 

“Is that the one that has you, yknow…” he began to pantomime her interfacing with her neural chip with his hands, “tippy-tapping the air?”

“Quit moving, I don’t want to drop you.” She interjected. “But no, that’s my chip. I prefer the gesture based interactions, the mind reading ones are too creepy for me. The EMP I used is inside my palm.” She brought her hand up, where he could see the outline of something hard and triangular, sitting just under the skin. The region was red and inflamed, probably a side effect of activating it. “See?” 

She returned to washing his body, this time thumbing his arms. “Anything under the clothes?” She inquired. 

“No, it’s all good in there. I think I’m alright now, actually.” Martin replied. “Yknow, I haven’t got your name yet.”

“Tenebris.” She replied casually, turning off the tap. Moving him into just one hand, she brought her hand up to her neck, and she traced a line down to her breasts with her finger. Behind it, the form-fitting suit came open, without any visible seam that was being followed as it split apart. The suit peeled away, revealing the top of her sizeable bust.

Before he could get a good look, he was quickly stuffed into her cleavage, leaving him with just his face out, looking up. She traced her finger back along the cloth, lifting her finger for a moment before putting it back down. Behind it, the suit reassembled itself, skipping over the part where her digit made no contacts. Gradually, her breasts were covered in shadow, and Martin with them, until the entire area was pitch black, with the exception of a single ray of light through the opened portion. 

Evidently, the suit was airtight, as once the neck sealed, the temperature rose dramatically, her body heat having no way of escape but the very small hole. Martin could feel his metabolism slowing again, after it had risen slightly when she had washed him under the warm water. Her breasts were also more compressed when the suit was closed, pressing the Parvian’s small body between her globes. Thankfully, it didn’t reach the crushing pressure of her rectum by any means. In fact, it was almost comfortable, and pleasantly warm. 

Tenebris took a moment to remover her hair tie, and then proceeded to walk back out the bathroom, toward the bed at the centre of the room, every footfall jostling the man in her bosom. Martin felt the stomach-lurching sensation of free fall for a moment while she sat down. His ray of light became blocked out, as her recently freed hair fell around her head. 

“Hey” she whispered, from above, “can you hear me alright?” 

“Yeah.” He replied. 

“Good. So that plan, let me hear it.” 

“One time,” he began, “A coworker of mine, who wasn’t very fond of my personal boundaries, was feeling a little frisky. So, she put me in her panties to keep her entertained. Sounds familiar, doesn’t it? Anyway, she decided she would take a nap, without removing me from my… predicament. I ended up getting out, but the door was locked. But that day-“

“Dude. Moral of the story. Hurry it up.” Tenebris interrupted.

The Parvian pouted a little in her bust. “The ‘moral of the story’ was that flashing a door’s local drive will reset it, regardless of what mode it was. If we can pulse the hard drive, we can get out of here. From there, we can climb up the spokes of the ring, and detach the main ship from the station, and use it to escape.” He summarized.
“There, that wasn’t so hard. Now, two problems with that, first, I don’t see what’s in it for you. It strikes me as a little weird.” She pointed out. 

Between her tits, Martin raised an eyebrow in confusion. “Did you not notice the part where a woman could just kidnap me like that? It sucks here! If I go with you, I can leave this shithole. And since you’ll owe me a solid, the least you could do would be to drop me off at the nearest system.” 

Tenebris frowned. “I guess I would owe you one, wouldn’t I?” She mulled it over for a few moments. “Okay, second thing, why do we have to steal from the station? I came here in my own ship, you were on it!”

“My people are going to be all over that thing, they’ve probably already scavenged it down to the bones.” 

Tenebris was, evidently, unhappy with this news. “That’s disappointing to hear, I liked that one. Whatever, shit happens, what can you do,” she shrugged, “it’s a deal.” 

Martin pumped his fist in excitement. Or, at least, he tried to. His arms being stuck to his sides between Tenebris’ boobs, it ended up being more of a joyful clench of his fist. Cheerily, he began. “Do you see a metal rectangular box coming slightly out of the wall on the left side of the door?”

“Yeah, looks pretty thick.” The woman answered from above. 

“That’s where the door’s internals are located,”he guided, “you’re gonna need an X-class thirteen-millimeter plasma cutter at least to cut it open, and then you have to be very careful to-“

An audible fizzle, followed by Tenebris groaning in pain could be heard. Her entire body steeled itself, causing the pressure to increase for Martin. She relaxed back down. “Did you just EMP the control box?”

“I did!” She bubbled in response. To the right, the door audibly slid open. Breaking into a sprint, she booked it down the hall toward the nearest spoke. The man in her breasts slid and moved more and more as her sprint began to generate sweat. Catching the ladder of one of the spokes, her rapid halting caused his body to shoot out from between her breasts and become pinned between the tight suit and her stomach. The situation only grew more perilous as she began to ascend the ladder, the intense movement in combination with her body shaking every time she planted her foot on a rung was causing him to slide further down her body, toward the bottom of her shipsuit. He desperately tried to grab onto anything to prevent himself from becoming a stain on the increasingly far floor, but the surface of her toned stomach was too smooth to provide any handholds. 

He popped out the bottom of the suit into her shorts, but they proved too loose, and he slipped farther down. Right before it would be too late, however, he managed to grab the opening at the leg of her shorts. The movement of her legs caused him to swing wildly, threatening to make him lose his grip. Using all his strength, he willed himself to reach up towards the hem of one of her pockets. Then another. He kept climbing, desperate to regain height. Eventually, he reached a sufficiently large pocket, but it was buttoned shut. Once Martin felt her touch the next rung, he made his move. It took every bit of muscle he had, but he gripped the button with one arm and wrenched it open with a grunt. His other arm had to hold his entire body weight during this, and it was becoming very fatigued. With the last of his stamina, he lifted his body into the pocket, swung his legs across the lip, and dropped in. 

Within the pocket, he took deep breaths, trying to recover some energy and calm himself down. The artificial gravity was becoming gradually less intense the higher Tenebris climbed, until it was indistinguishable from zero-g. Finally, she climbed through the bulkhead at the top of the spoke and entered actual zero-g. 

The centre was a large cylindrical drum, reminiscent of a tuna can. It was an average build for ship, outside of its abnormal shape. It was similar to a lot of cargo ships, as it was equipped with a larger-than-normal thruster to help lug around the massive ring, while being rated for minimal acceleration. The ring around it jutted out around three hundred meters (being in a normal scale - to a Parvian, the distance would be almost four kilometres). The ship was made up of three levels, with the floors pointed towards the thrusters, so that under acceleration, one could use the ship as if it were under normal gravity. 

Tenebris panted tiredly, heaving her chest. She slowly turned about the interior in the zero-g, desperate to catch her breath. “Alright,” she pushed out her words between breaths, “what’s next?” No response from between her breasts. Her heart skipped a beat - Martin wasn’t there. She was so focused on climbing, that he could have fallen out and she wouldn’t have even noticed. Before she could go back to check the spoke, however, she heard a noise down below, and felt movement on her thigh. Looking down, she noticed the Parvian in the process of popping open her pocket and getting his upper body out. She let out a long sigh of relief. 

“Oi! We’re not done yet! They might come up here!” Martin shouted up, noticing her relief. “We need to get these bulkheads locked off,” he commanded, “we need to trigger the pressure censors to lock off the area! There’s a first aid unit on the wall, you need to grab the syringe and-”

“Yeah, yeah, I know the syringe trick.” She interrupted, using her arms to propel herself along toward the medical unit. Opening it, she grabbed a plasma scalpel and a handful of plastic syringes. “How many?” 

“Two. Should be right across from each other, if I remember right. Close to the console.” 

The plasma scalpel heated itself up, soundlessly, the metal blade glowing white-hot. Two straight, quick cuts through the syringes removed the needle end, leaving a cylindrical tube with molten plastic on one side and the plunger on the other. Martin took one, and hopped out of the pocket, while Tenebris planted her legs firmly on the walls and launched herself toward the other end. They both approached their individual sensors, and placed the molten portion over the sensors, so that it would harden into a pressurized seal. 

“Ready?” The Parvian shouted to his conspirator. 

“Ready.” She affirmed, “three, two, one, pull!” 

Simultaneously, they pulled the plunger of their syringes up, with Martin in particular having to leverage his entire body against the thumb hook. The resulting lower pressure tripped the sensors, and a blaring horn came over the PA. “LARGE PRESSURE DIFFERENTIAL DETECTED - SEALING BULKHEADS” a robotic female voice rang over  the speaker. The spokes’ bulkheads loudly sealed, shrieking and squealing shut. Once they had closed, the locking mechanisms clicked in, sealing the chamber. 

But it wasn’t over yet. They had to actually leave still, but in order to leave, they had to detach the ring. The main issue of this being that the controls were likely operated in the auth centre, which was in the ring.

Martin carefully threw himself toward the console, Tenebris following behind. He grasped onto a switch, anchoring himself, careful not to flip it. He maneuvered about until he reached the comms console. Unable to press down the button himself (Newton’s second law is a bitch sometimes), he gestured towards his co-conspirator to come press it for him. After a brief moment of looking at the horribly outdated console in disgust, she pressed the button, enabling communication between the auth centre and the ship. 

“Hey, auth guys. It’s Martin. I, uhm, I’m taking the ship. Please unclamp the ring.” He demanded awkwardly, seeming pitifully unthreatening. 

Tenebris rolled her eyes. She swept the Parvian aside with the back off her hand, sending him careening across the capsule, and began speaking into the microphone. “This is Tenebris, previous captain of the starship Loki, and now an escaped prisoner of your station. There is an antimatter bomb on my ship. I have control of it. Detach the ring, or I will blow this fucking station to quarks. If you so much as move a muscle before we reach safe distance, you’re dead. Thank you for your cooperation.” She lifted her finger from the comm control button, and with a few other flicks, disabled all comms. It was the auth centre’s move now. She looked back at Martin, wearing a smug look of superiority. 

The Parvian waved his hand dismissively. “Whatever, I was going to get there.” Suddenly, his expression changed as he thought for a moment. “Hold on a second, an antimatter bomb? You have one of those?”

She grinned slyly. “Would it matter if I did? I wouldn’t risk it if I were them.” She winked.

The ship shook and groaned. The interior bulkheads detached from the spike’s bulkheads, and slowed to a halt. An alert came up on the console, reading ‘RING CLAMP DETACHED - PLEASE VISIT A VERACORP TERRAFORMING STATION AT EARLIEST CONVENIENCE FOR RESUPPLY.’ Martin pointed at the display. “Ha! I knew it! Terraforming ship!” He exclaimed. Tenebris raised an eyebrow at him in response. “Nevermind that, it’s nothing.” He relented. 

Tenebris began configuring the ship for a burn. Martin watched her input the configuration. It began with a three-gee burn, sustained for two minutes, likely to get safe distance from the station, and was followed by a one-gee burn sustained for three-thousand hours, reaching fifty percent lightspeed. Deceleration would be set to begin after another eighty thousand galactic hours, or forty thousand local hours, due to relativistic time dilation. Their destination was regarded by the console as the Scelestus system. Martin hadn’t heard of it before, but it couldn’t be too bad. The entire trip would take a little over ten years (years, of course, being long since out of use as a measurement of time, since days, months, and years did not really apply anywhere besides earth). Cryosleep would be necessary. 

Tenebris grabbed the Parvian and took a seat in the acceleration couch. She placed him between her legs, so that he was stood straight up. In this position, the three gees would be much more tolerable. She squeezed her thighs together to hold him upright, and initiated the burn. 

The drive rumbled to life, and suddenly, they were off. The ship’s drive blasted them forward, acceleration making it feel like they were being crushed under three times their weight, which technically, they were. Martin, thankfully, was familiar with the breathing techniques used to prevent oneself from passing out in higher gees, but he had never actually used them. To prevent himself from hyperventilating, he tried to fixate on something else. He felt the heat of Tenebris’ crotch on his back, which only got warmer as more blood pooled at her lower extremities. At his sides, her exposed legs were getting tighter around him, helping to keep him from falling over. Short breath, clench the abs, release, repeat. Short breath, clench the abs, release, repeat. He could feel Tenebris doing it as well against his back. Short breath, clench the abs, release, repeat. Keep the blood flow to the brain. Short breath, clench the abs, release, repeat. 

Suddenly, it was over. The rumbling calmed down, and the burn shifted to one gee. Tenebris released her hold on Martin. He took a deep breath, and walked out toward her knees, and sat down, relaxing against her thigh. The heat was a particular enjoyment for Parvians, as being around more heat meant they wouldn’t have to eat nearly as much food. 

They sat for a few minutes, before Tenebris broke the silence. “We should go check out those cryopods.” She suggested, holding out her open palm. 

Martin nodded, and stepped on. They began looking for the crypods. “So, uhm, where are we headed?” Martin inquired, trying to make conversation. 

“Guyen station.” She replied succinctly, “trader outpost. Gonna trade the ship for some gear and a ride to the nearest wealthy system. Edo has a pretty good biologicals industry.”

“Why do you want to go to a wealthy system with a big biologicals industry?” He  asked, confused. But the realization hit him like a bag of tungsten. His heart sank to his stomach. “Oh.” He muttered dejectedly. Of course. He cursed himself for being so horribly naive, especially in regards to the decency of non-Parvians. In all honesty, he wasn’t sure what he was thinking. The entirety of his life was showing him he couldn’t trust others to do what was right, and yet he still had the hubris to try and appeal to the concept of ‘owing someone one’. 

Tenebris looked off down at the heartbroken Parvian. She felt a pang at her chest for what she was doing. “Listen, dude. It’s nothing personal… it’s just, you did try to strike a deal that was based on morals, with a hijacking thief who was trying to traffic another hominid, after I had shoved you up my ass. That is kind of on you, man.” 

“It’s just that I thought…” he began, before trailing off. He let out a deep sigh. “You’re right,” he relented. He lowered his gaze in shame, and slumped over onto his ass. 

She watched on in pity at the man in her palm. She knew, deep down in whatever black, malformed criminal’s heart resided in her chest, that she couldn’t do this to him. God knows what those people would have done to her if he hadn’t been there to get her out. Whatever she chose, she knew she would live to regret it. “Ughhhh!” She groaned, frustrated at her yielding to emotion. “How about this: I’m still going to sell you, but I’m going to give you a choice of who. If you don’t like the people at Edo, I won’t make you go with them. We’ll keep going until we both agree on someone. Fair?” 

Martin looked back up at her, and nodded solemnly. They continued on silently, making peace with their new agreement, until they finally came upon the cryopods.

They were built into the wall so that the frozen would be sat upright. Two of them had special containers that sat inside the pod, which were miniature versions of the pods themselves, built to hold Parvians, while using the runoff energy and conditions of the larger pod. Parvian cryopods were much cheaper to produce, since Parvian’s ability to handle different metabolisms made their bodies much more responsive to the pods. The brand was Viltro-Mohri Cybernetics, which was surprising, as it was a very high-quality brand, which Tenebris had not expected from the previous owners. 

After double checking the telemetry and preparing the cryopods, they both stepped in, and were lulled into the dreamless sleep of the frozen. 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Researching this has actually taught me some really interesting stuff, particularly with the staying upright in high-g maneuvers, turns out you’ll get a brain aneurysm if you go high-g while ‘eyeballs in', AKA when the acceleration is acting on your chest towards your back, rather than head to feet. The more ya know!