- Text Size +

            “We’ll take care of your dragon problem!” a paladin announced, barging into the mayor’s office. The high elf was accompanied by three other adventurers: a burly, Gargarean barbarian, a lanky, human rogue, and a petite half-elf mage.

            “Who the hell are you all?” the mayor demanded from his desk.  He was a grizzled, older man who preferred bear skins to fancy robes. The diamond in his left eye socket shined brilliantly and accented the scar streaking across his face.

            “We are an adventuring party officially endorsed by the Rosarian Empire, and as I’ve made clear, we are here to vanquish the dragon that’s nested just outside your village.” The paladin posed with his mace and shield as if doing so conveyed his incredible skills and his unquestionable experience. The petite mage produced a slight breeze from her palms, making the paladins flowing blonde hair dance elegantly in the wind.

            “How much you charging?” the mayor asked, unimpressed. He had a busy schedule on his plate and wasn’t in the mood to humor another adventuring party grasping for glory, especially imperials.

            “Don’t worry, friend, the empire is footing our bill. All that is asked of you is that on our triumphant return, you cede this township and the surrounding territory to the empire.” The paladin quit posing, though he had to shush the mage to get her to stop blowing his hair into his face.

            “Fine. If you slay her, the place is yours. But you realize she’s not just a dragon, right? Her father was a giant, meaning she’s got the combined strength, ferocity, and magical affinity of both races. You aren’t the first adventurers arrogant enough to face her, and you won’t be the last, if you catch my drift.” The party was already halfway through the door. “If you whelps have the brains to heed a suggestion, I recommend you seek out a woman named Pick. She can guide you through the catacombs to the dragon’s den.”

            “Listen, ‘sir,’” the rogue started. “I get you don’t think much of us, but we’ve seen our fair share of monsters. We can handle some dragon camped out in a backwater, podunk shithole like this without any of your ‘help.’”

            “Suit yourself,” the mayor shrugged, unphased by the lady’s insults. “Figured you’d rather die at the hands of the dragon then the traps leading up to her, but if you want to give the corpse pickers an easier time, be my guest.” The four left, the paladin waving amicably while the rogue scowled.

            The town of Merkenfort was a shoddy but sizeable town, its many buildings all constructed of wood on top of stone foundations. The people were lively and honest, if a bit simple, forging their lives on the frontier outside the empire’s grasp. The settlement was surrounded by a thicket of evergreen trees and cast beneath the shadow of a lone mountain tall enough to pierce the clouds. Deep beneath that mountain, the party’s prize lied in wait.

            “What could the empire possibly want these boonies for?” the rogue asked as the four exited town hall into the half-vacant street.

            “Land is land, Zenda,” the paladin answered. “The marquis will probably plow this place into a shopping bazaar or something.” He peered around the town in search of a place he knew to be integral to backwoods societies. There was a large, trash heap of a structure not far down the street, thus the high elf led his party towards it.

            “We’re not seriously going to look for this woman, are we?” Zenda grumbled, brushing her brunette bangs out of her eyes.

            “The extra help can’t hurt,” the paladin replied. Every few steps, he bent over to wipe the street’s well-trodden mud off his silver boots. “We’ll just offer a share of the dragon’s hoard. She doesn’t need to know about the empire’s boon we’re owed.”

            “And where do you expect to find her, Luf?” the barbarian asked. His hulking, bare-chested figure was thrice the height of the diminutive mage beside him. Her pointed, wide-brim hat which sat upon long, strawberry blonde hair barely added a foot to her stature and still barely reached his pelvis.

            “Where else, Jam? The tavern.” Down the street from the mayor’s residence stood an unseemly shack of a barn. It appeared as if it were built by three drunks in the middle of a hurricane; wooden planks stood out at weird angles, every window was crooked, the paint was splotchy and applied haphazardly, and the loadbearing beams looked ready to snap at a moment’s notice. The party walked into the uncomely building with gratuitous swagger. In their shining armor and extravagant robes, the four stood out amongst the frontiersmen and homely women. The noise died down as a bevy of leers turned their way. Under-the-breath curses could be heard throughout the tavern.

            “What can I get ya?” the barkeep asked, wiping a glass clean. He had an intense aura about him, but appeared willing to serve the unwelcome guests all the same. Luf approached the bar, the knocks and clanks of his silver armor echoing throughout the hall.

            “We’re looking for a woman named Pick. I was hoping someone here may know of her whereabouts,” Luf said. The bartender sighed, dropping his poor attempt at hospitality upon confirming the party were not paying customers.

            “You here to deliver Vera’s next meal?” a patron at the bar jested. “That’s the only reason a buncha imperials ever be asking for Pick.”

            “Ugh! We’re do all you people get off!” the petite mage groaned. “We’re seasoned adventurers, not some tenderfoot novices!” The tavern exploded into raucous laughter, unconvinced by the young woman. Admittedly, the mage was the least experienced of the group, having joined them in her twentieth summer the year prior.

            “I’m sure Vera prefers her food seasoned anyway,” the patron retorted. Jam picked up the mage with one arm, holding her flailing body back before she knocked the guy’s lights out.

            “Enough!” a high-pitched voice cried out. A light-pink flash zipped across the room towards the adventurers, knocking over the beer mug it flew out of. It stopped before the mage’s face, giving shape to the blur as it hovered there. “Sorry ‘bout them folk, sugar. No one’s too trusting of imperials ‘round these parts. Name’s Pick, by the way.” Pick was a fairy, her three sets of dragonfly wings flitting rapidly to keep her aloft. She was no more than six inches tall and fully naked, suds of beer clinging to her hips and thighs. Her black hair was fashioned in a pixie cut. “And what can I call a sweet little thing like yourself?”

            “Lilum,” the mage responded, blushing. Though small, Pick was quite shapely, and floating so close to Lilum’s face gave the mage the impression she was staring at a living centerfold. Jam finally put Lilum down as Luf approached the fairy; Zenda kept her back to the wall, ready to leave the filthy shack as soon as possible.

            “So, you’re the guide?” Luf asked, his eyes glancing back and forth between the fairy’s face and the rest of her. “I was expecting someone… more equipped.”

            “I’ve been through those catacombs more times than anyone, sugar,” Pick boasted, flying deep into Luf’s personal space. “And never once have I gotten a companion killed.”

            “Then why’s there still a dragon in there?” Zenda asked dryly. She had as much faith in this creature as she would a goblin or toad. Fairies were extremely rare within the empire, but stories often painted them as puerile pranksters. Looking closely at Pick, Zenda noticed a gold ring wrapped around her puny finger.

            “I can lead you to her unscathed, but fighting it is your problem. I’m not in the dragon slaying business. But in return, I’ll only ask for one tenth share of the loot.” Luf looked to his party members for consensus. He took Lilum’s blushed gawking as a ‘yes,’ Zenda’s scowl as a ‘no,’ and Jam’s blank expression as clueless indifference, meaning it was up to him to make the final decision.

            “Very well. If you can lead us to the dragon unharmed, we will accept your terms.” The high elf held out his index finger to shake hands with Pick, binding their contract. Zenda rolled her eyes as she exited the tavern, her companions following shortly behind.

            After a short hike beyond the town, the party made it to the catacomb’s entrance outside the lone mountain. The entrance was built into a small cluster of ancient ruins with the mountain looming ominously above them, a ring of clouds obscuring its peak. Archaeologists theorized the ruins were once a temple or monastery devoted to worshipping the deific denizens believed to inhabit the unreachable summit. The entrance itself was simple, a rectangular, stone opening leading to a winding set of stairs. Fog crept from the doorway, an eerie omen of the dangers to be found within.

            “Before we enter, let me enchant your weapons,” Pick suggested, beckoning the group to hold out their equipment. Luf and Jam glanced at each other, but did as the fairy asked. Lilum didn’t have any weapons, only her spell book; she was flipping rapidly between the pages, hastily memorizing the incantations for all the ice magic she knew. Pick flew over Luf’s mace and Jam’s battle-axe and assortment of swords, coating them in sparkly, fairy dust. Zenda refused to unsheathe her dagger or arrows.

            “Hold up,” the rogue started, “what exactly are you doing?”

            “Dragons are weak to Fae magic,” Pick explained, “which I’m imbuing into your equipment. Your weapons will simply bounce off Vera’s scales otherwise, especially that tiny knife.”

            It’s big enough to skewer you, Zenda thought, sneering. She looked to Lilum, the arcane expert among the group, to corroborate the claim.

            “She’s right,” Lilum confirmed. “Only Fae magic, extreme cold, and other draconic attacks are really effective against dragons.” With reluctance, Zenda held out her dagger and arrows, allowing the fairy to work her magic on them. Afterwards, Pick flew up to Lilum and kissed her on the nose.

            “Thanks for the support, sugar.” Pick winked at the mage. Lilum pulled down the sides of her wide brimmed hat, hoping to hide her glowing red face. With their preparations underway, the five ventured gallantly into the dungeon.

            It took over an hour to navigate the labyrinthine corridors laced with traps, but the party reached their destination with nary a scratch, just as their guide had promised. The dragon’s den was an unreasonably expansive cavern situated deep under the mountain. Lit all around by hanging black iron braziers, the cavern’s earthen floor couldn’t be seen beneath the endless piles of gold and gems. There was enough treasure in this room to rival the coffers of the Rosarian Empire. The adventurers were awestruck by the gilded landfill; even Pick’s one tenth share would be enough to last multiple magnates’ lifetimes.

            But further in on the other side of the cavern lay their true prize. The dragoness slept atop her golden hoard, her overwhelming figure stretching from one wall to the other. She laid on her side, her back turned to the party. Her hourglass figure curved like a mountain range; her glutes were each large enough to flatten a house. Two immense wings sprouted from her bare back, and a leviathan of a tale protruded just above her supple rear. The dragoness was naked. There wasn’t a blouse in this world that could fit her, let alone an entire wardrobe. Each limb was entirely draconic, covered in hard red scales and ending in claws and talons. They tapered off into softer flesh at the shoulders and thighs, giving her pelvis and torso a more human appearance, albeit several magnitudes larger. Obsidian hair extended far down her back, draping over the gold and gemstones she made her nest. Two ossified horns poked out the front of her scalp.

            As any good rogue would, Zenda vanished from sight as she prepared a sneak attack, disappearing in a shadowy fog she conjured. Jam flexed and performed haka, buffing his body and soul with the blessings of legendary warriors long past. Luf prayed to his patron deity, bestowing upon his party resistances to fire, lighting, and evil itself. Lilum chanted incantations, preparing deadly spells of frigid ice, though she had to keep starting over as she fumbled the unpronounceable words. While they all prepared, Pick flew straight towards the sleeping dragoness.

            “Alright, I got most of the major elements down,” Luf commented. “What about acid, though? Can dragons spit acid?”

            “Better safe than sorry,” Jam advised. Luf said another prayer, granting the party temporary immunity to acid. Upon finding a suitable perch in the cavern wall, Zenda trained her arrow at the monster’s neck. Even she could not deny the creature’s beauty. Her voluptuous breasts, whales the both of them, sank with the rest of her immense body into the pool of doubloons beneath her. Her jawline was sharp and angular accompanied by a short, pointed nose. Light pink scales lined her soft flesh, highlighting her radiant skin. The razor sharp fangs peeking through her slightly open, plush lips were a harsh reminder of the beast’s true nature.

            Zenda crouched in her nook with arrow ready, waiting for her party to finish their preparations, namely for Lilum to get her spell right. As she staked out the dragoness, she noticed a light pink flash fly into the monster’s ear. At first, Zenda thought it was a reflection off one of the dragoness’ scales, but upon further inspection it was definitely the fairy. What could she be… It was then that the rogue noticed the dragoness’ hand lying half-buried in the hoard and the gold ring wrapped around one of her scaley fingers.

            “Hey! Wake up!” Pick shouted into the massive woman’s cavernous ear. No one heard her but Zenda and the now stirring creature.

            “Guys! We’ve been set up!” she shouted. Zenda released her arrow, sending it hurtling towards the beast’s throat. Pick rose from the ear canal and snapped her fingers. In a bright pink flash, the arrow shrank until it was nothing more than a toothpick. Zenda reached for another, but she found her entire quiver to have reduced in size and utility. Luf and Jam primed themselves upon hearing their companion’s warning, but all their fairy dust coated weaponry shrank until they were small enough to be wielded by ants. Lilum’s concentration was shattered by the onslaught of clinks and clangs of gold as the behemoth shifted her weight. A gigantic, draconic hand lifted into the air and lightly swatted the fly buzzing above her ear, sending the fairy hurtling into a wayward goblet behind her.

            “Five more minutes,” the dragoness grumbled. Pick leapt out of the gilded cup and zipped right back to the giant woman's face.

            “I go through the trouble of bringing you an assortment of treats to toy with, and this is the thanks I get?” Pick huffed. Vera rolled onto her back, her body pushing around the heavy gold beneath like grains of sand. As the beast awoke, Zenda was overcome with a primordial fear at the sight of the dragoness' piercing, yellow, reptilian eyes.

            Vera’s eyes glanced to the side, her right eye glaring at the three intruders. Their bravado disappeared as swiftly as their weapons had. Their blood froze cold, unable to move against the weight of her predatory gaze. They dared not breathe until her attention diverted back to the fairy hovering over her.

            “I’m sorry, darling. You know I’m not a morning dragon.” Vera puckered her lips, beckoning her lover to kiss and make up. Pick rolled her eyes and gave in, unable to stay mad at her goddess of a wife. It was an odd sight, the piffling fairy smooching the vast wall of vermillion, but the disparate visual did little to soothe the adventurers’ consternation. Pick flew out of the way so Vera could sit up and stretch. She rose like a colossus, spreading out her arms and wings as her body adjusted to its awakened state. Her wings spanned twice as far as her titanic arms, covering the ceiling with the obsidian webbing. A deafening yawn erupted from her throat as she turned to face the party. “So, what’s your story, little mice?”

            “W-we,” Luf stuttered. He took a big gulp. As the party leader, and smoothest talker, it was up to him to stake their claim on the dragoness’ life. “We are the steel to your throat, the cold grip of death bringing with it your life’s winter.” Luf took a step forward. He had been reciting this speech in his head all morning, though he pictured himself wielding his mace as he delivered it. “As representatives of the Rosarian Empire, we shall abolish the abomination which stands before us, and release the realm from her tyrannical grip. To arms, comrades! Today, we-” Luf choked. It was embarrassing enough that he forgot to drop ‘to arms’ from his monologue, but even more embarrassing was his naked body on full display. His silver armor sat around him in pieces, his silk undergarments torn asunder. He wasn’t alone. Lilum squirmed bashfully as she tried to cover up her sensitive spots with her arms, her shredded hat flittering around her like falling leaves. Jam stood firm; he wasn’t wearing much clothes to begin with, and his Gargarean manhood put any elf’s or human’s to shame. Even Zenda, still obscured in shadow, faced the brunt of Vera’s spell, her light leather armor in tatters. “Lilum, what did she do to us?”

            “That’s impossible,” the mage sputtered. “‘Fronk’s Humiliation’ is a high-level spell; the entire incantation must be invoked to cast it. She just flicked her wrist.”

            “Fucking imperials,” Vera spat, a toothy grin stretched grimly across her face. “How many times do I have to remind you lot of your place on the food chain?” Two scaley fingers lunged toward Luf, pinching either side of his body and lifting him skyward. The rapid ascent rattled his brain as he was pulled before the dragoness’ gaping maw. A forked tongue slithered out from its den, feeling the elf’s legs as it crawled up his body. Her barbed tastebuds felt like prickly thorns as they caressed Luf’s writhing, naked form. “Mmmmm, tastes like jasmine.”

            “Unhand him foul beast!” Jam shouted, charging the woman sitting comfortably before him. He didn’t get very far before her mighty talons pinned him to the ground. Jam pulled and pried at his draconic prison bars, but her unwieldy foot only pushed him deeper into the endless aureate pile. She didn’t even look his way, her focus trained on her snack. Laying back in her corner, Zenda racked her brain for solutions. Without weapons, she was useless. Luf had his enchantments, but his offensive blessings were worthless without weaponry to channel them. Jam could get far on raw strength alone when he fought something his size or smaller, but this monstrosity dwarfed the twelve-foot man, overpowering him handedly. That left only one.

            “Lilum! Don’t just stand there! Do something!” Zenda shouted, magically casting her voice away from her body as to not give away her position. Lilum was stuck in a trance. Fear had bore so deep into her skull that it awakened something dormant within her. Watching the gargantuan woman dominate her formidable companions with unfathomable ease, Lilum broke down; the overwhelming sense of terror twisted and distorted itself until it became palatable to her fractured psyche, making the scene playing out before her alluring in its brutality. “Lilum!”

            The mage snapped out of her stupor. My friends are in danger, she reminded herself, and only I can help. She analyzed the situation. The dragoness was already lowering Luf into her mouth, so Lilum had to act fast. She flipped to a bookmarked page in her spell book. “Glace Guillotine” was an exemplary level ice spell with an incantation as lengthy as the spell was deadly. Only a wizened sage or a petite prodigy could memorize the precise pronunciation of every phoneme needed to successfully cast it, and though Lilum could proudly perform such a feat, she still needed the visual reference to pull it off. She quickly recited each word off the page, perfectly enunciating every syllable until her eyes traced over a plump posterior end-stopping the incantation early.

            “Sorry, sugar. Can’t let you interfere,” Pick said, laying belly down on the page, her head cradled in her hands as she winked to the flustered mage. The fairy snapped her fingers, and Lilum felt a faint tickle from the tip of her nose. In a blink of an eye, the already expansive cavern stretched even further beyond Lilum’s scope as she shrunk. Her new perspective was disorienting at first, the gigantic dragoness in the distance now a transcendent mountain. Lilum stood on top of a single ruby now large enough to serve as a dining table. The book she was holding moments ago crashed in front of her into a heap of medallions. But most disorienting of all was the six-inch fairy descending upon her like a heavenly goddess, her fluttering wings roaring louder than an airship’s engine. “I can’t believe it,” Pick scoffed. “You’re even more precious than before!” Pick bent down and picked her up, wrapping her delicate fingers around the extra-petite woman’s naked figure. Lilum was like a doll to the doll-sized fairy, and all the writhing in the world couldn’t free her from the pixie’s grip.

            “L-let me go!” she screamed, squirming fruitlessly in the fairy's clutches.

            “Come on, sugar, don't pretend you ain't enjoying this.” Pick could feel a wet spot on her ring finger wrapped around the mage's waist. Giggling mirthfully, she wedged Lilum between her now ample tits, massaging the massive mammaries into the miniature mage.

            Don't give in to her wiles, Lilum meditated. Pick’s attack was unrelenting, smothering the woman in her velvety thickness. Your friends need you. You have to stay focused. Stay focused. Focus. Oh gods, they're so soft!

            Meanwhile, Luf was kicking at Vera’s supple lips, mustering what relatively little strength he had to fight off the inevitable. “Don’t squirm so much,” Vera teased, opening her mouth wide to display her pearly blades, “or you might cut yourself.” Each tooth, sharp as steel, was a sword in its own right. A light nibble would still tear clean through bone. Her serpentine tongue trickled up his backside as she lowered him into her maw. Luf winced as he entered, her breath as hot and vile as the Hells. Even her saliva, coursing across his back, hips, and legs, was scalding. He watched the pointed edge of her incisors pass over him as she brought him completely inside. The little light offered in the cavern vanished as she closed her lips and jaw behind him.

            Luf pounded against the roof of her mouth, his screaming muffled by her cheeks. Puddles of molten saliva pooled around his body, drenching him in viscous agony. If it weren’t for the fire resistance he applied earlier, he likely would have melted in Vera’s mouth like elven chocolate. He felt the thorny tastebuds dig into his skin as she pressed him against her iron-hard palate. Fortunately, they weren’t sharp enough to draw blood, and if he weren’t fighting for his life, he’d probably enjoy the sensation of her tongue scratching them across his back as she rubbed him against her roof. The twin prongs of her forked tongue straddled either side of Luf’s head, savoring his nervous twitching and flowery aroma. A fleeting relief overcame him as she lowered her tongue, giving the elf one last breath before the dank, fleshy grotto became a vacuum. As Vera tilted her head back, Luf peered into the deep pit before him, the force of a thousand gales acting on his body as the all-consuming dragon swallowed him whole.

            Tender, pulsating walls constricted Luf as he sunk into Vera’s esophagus. Thick, heavy mucus forced its way into every orifice as the paladin prayed to his patron deity. But beside the beating heart and above the gurgling stomach, his invocation went unheard, buried in the belly of the beast. With a plop, the paladin was deposited into a pool of gastric acid where he awaited an incredibly slow demise. The squelching cavern reeked of sulfur, and the high elf’s heightened senses detected an oppressive haze of methane gas. He could barely stay conscious, the digestive fluid reaching up to his chest as he leaned against a pulsating wall. The acid burned a hundred times hotter than the dragoness’ saliva; if it were not for the paladin’s protections, he would have dissolved instantly. With no weapon, no god, and no hope, there wasn’t much he could do but wait and let the blaring thump of Vera’s pulse drown out his despair. Lilum will save me, he thought, grasping at whatever straw could survive the infernal heat. She’s our only chance. She will save me. I believe in her.

            Lilum’s mind was wandering somewhere on cloud nine, entrenched in euphoria between the fairy’s breasts. Pick was floating leisurely through the air, her back parallel to the floor, squeezing her boobs against her captive. The women’s puckish bliss was interrupted by a sonorous belch overhead, and the two were reminded there was a hungry dragon in the room.

Pick plucked Lilum out from Elysium and held her firmly as she blitzed to her lover. Though the fairy's palms were silky smooth, they could not compare to the infinite luxury of her bosom, leaving a pouting Lilum in her grip. But the mage's disappointment quickly dissipated upon reaching the flight’s apex. A face as wide as the horizon stood before her, and an eye that could eclipse the sun stared straight through her soul. Cold reality set in as Lilum became awash in the dragon's simmering breath.

“I didn't take your friend to be the rational type,” Vera goaded, rubbing her belly. “Most heroes fight to their last breath, but he seems content to sit in here and accept his fate.”

“You monster!” Lilum shouted at the top of her lungs. Her muted squeaking could never be heard by a human, but the dragoness could just barely make out the extra petite mage's cries. “You ate him! How can you treat us so callously!? We’re people, not mice!”

“You broke into my home and attempted to kill me,” Vera retorted. “I fail to see how I'm the bad guy here.” Lilum broke into tears, certain none of her party was living to see tomorrow. “And to prove I'm not as wicked as the empire makes me out to be, I'll offer you an ultimatum.”

“Don't listen to her, Lilum!” Jam yelled from beneath Vera's foot. “She's tricking you. Don't believe her lies.” Vera’s talons wrapped around the burly barbarian and lifted him into the air before slamming him back down to the ground, burying him with her foot in an avalanche of embellished baubles.

“You mice are sturdier than you look, and your paladin is quite skilled. I could taste the acid resistance he charmed himself with, and an enchantment of that quality should give him a few hours before he begins digesting. If you return to whatever sewer you call home, under my sweetling's watchful eye, and deliver to me all of the valuables your party has looted, then I will let you all walk away freely and mercifully forget your transgression against me.”

“And if I don't?” she asked meekly.

“Then I won't have to hunt for breakfast.” Vera grinned, baring her fangs to the shrunken woman. The monumental rows of teeth made the Rosarian palace's castle gates look like a doggy door.

            “Fine, but I beg of you to hold to your word.”

“As long as you're begging, gladly.” Vera's reptilian pupils dilated, leering at the dollface peeking out from her wife’s porcelain fingers. Lilum gulped and closed her eyes, concentrating on casting the “Homeward” spell and getting far away from the lascivious beast. A purple rune etched itself into the air beneath Pick, and in a poof, the tiny women vanished from the cave.

            With one toy gone and another inside her, Vera diverted her attention back to the barbarian. She pulled him out from his gilded tomb and was delighted to see him continue to struggle, his stamina as brimming as she was big. She deposited him from her foot into her hand and brought him to her mouth. The wild man flailed with reckless abandon, determined to free himself through brute force alone. Even as the dragoness’ forked tongue flicked out of her mouth, catching his musky scent as it drew across his toned frame, the Gargarean showed no fear, only rage at the thought of being dominated so easily by another lifeform. The limber tongue coursed through every contour of his skin, dragging its barbs against his gargantuan thighs, carved abs, and bustling pecks. “I like you,” Vera moaned. “You’re gamier than the elf. Meaty. Succulent.” She opened wide and enveloped Jam up to the waist between her lips, his sledgehammer legs kicking futilely against her inner cheeks. He punched her straight in the nose, but the soft cartilage refused to bend.

            While the dragoness was busy feasting on her friends, Zenda crept towards the cavern entrance, still obscured by a fog of shadow. She had journeyed with Luf and Jam for years, made a million happy memories with them, and could count no one as closer allies, but in her eyes, they were as good as dead with Lilum not long behind them. There was no point in throwing her life away in a desperate rescue attempt; the rogue crept slowly and carefully towards her escape, praying her friends would forgive her in the afterlife.

            With one finger to Jam’s head, Vera pushed his chest past her lips, but the warrior gripped onto the corners of her mouth, keeping himself from fully entering the dragon. The man was a mouthful, his shoulders resting atop Vera’s razor sharp canines. “Ii oou on’t et oh, ah’ll ew oou uh,” she tried to warn, but Jam refused to loosen his grip. Vera bit down, her canines clamping down on his shoulders from both sides and her incisors pinching his throat. However,

Jam powered through. His flexing muscles were an impregnable fortress. Homed over the course of a thousand battles, steel shattered like glass against his adamantine skin. Vera’s sharpened teeth were as effective as trimmed fingernails against the Gargarean. But if anything, that pleased her. She never had a chew toy that could withstand more than a single bite, and she enjoyed the sensation of grinding her teeth against the man.

            Jam hated the feeling. It didn’t hurt. It wasn’t irritating or even uncomfortable. If anything, it was the best massage he had ever received, normal hands being too weak to knead his battle-hardened muscles. What he hated was the humiliation. He struggled, endeavored, fought, crawled, pushed, labored, and strived to become the apex of the world, and this woman who spent her days sleeping in a cave was about to swallow him whole.  

            Vera tilted her head back, and Jam felt the gale force act upon his body. The thousand winds struck at him repeatedly, the man not budging into her waiting throat no matter how many times she swallowed. She brought her thumbs to the edge of her cheeks, cramming the tips of her claws under his fingers, and prying them off the corners of her mouth. She swallowed again and again, pulling his feet and ankles down her throat, then his calves and thighs, and then his crotch and waist. Jam grabbed at her pointed teeth along the way down, but her fickle tongue snapped back and forth between either side to slip up his grip. After a considerable effort, he was finally, fully down her throat.

            Zenda was only a few feet from the exit when she glanced back to watch the dragoness choke on her friend. A tiny spark of hope kindled within her as a fat bulge lodged itself in place, sending Vera into a coughing fit. Jam flexed hard, shoving his elbows and legs against the tight esophagus walls and preventing his literal downfall. Zenda was so elated she almost cheered, watching Vera collapse and grasp her throat. It wasn’t how any of them intended it, but this was the first time they had dealt any damage to the creature, Jam blocking her windpipe with his hulking physique. If he kept it up, surely she’d suffocate, and they could carve her open and free Luf. Then, Zenda would just have to find that fucking fairy and skewer the bitch like she damn-well deserved.

            Vera swung her arms against her hoard, knocking over mounds of gold in a desperate search. Zenda watched the dragon writhe about, getting off on its anguish. Vera kept scouring the cavern until she knocked against the edge of a wooden barrel buried beneath a layer of gold. A reassured smile etched across her coughing mouth as she lifted a keg the size of a barn over her head. She bit into the wooden lid, sending a rushing wave of honey ale, a local specialty, into her mouth and all over her face, chugging the alcohol like it’d be her last drink.

            Jam’s left elbow slipped, and his right foot slid. A rapid waterfall of sweet liquor crashed into him, lubricating the dragoness’ throat and pushing the stalwart barbarian deeper into the esophagus. Inside the stomach, Luf felt a couple sticky droplets land on his head. He looked up at the hole he had fallen through and watched an amber rain descend upon him. He leaned back and opened his mouth, letting the stream of honey ale pour its way from Vera’s gut to his. If this was to be his end, he may as well go out drunk and merry.

            Jam slipped further and further under the unending onslaught of liquor. As he passed from Vera’s throat to her chest, her breathing became easier and her chugging more intense until the barbarian fell out of her esophagus and into the stomach, now full of alcohol. As the towering hunk rose from the gastric pool, he found Luf floating leisurely on the acid’s surface, eyes dilated and cheeks flush.

            “Oh good, I won’t be dying alone after all,” the elf slurred. The pulsating stomach walls danced through his vision, the sinew slithering about like happy little snakes.

            “To think you gave up the fight so easily,” Jam huffed. “You’re not the leader I devoted myself to.” Jam punched the wall of flesh with enough force to crack a safe. It undulated, but showed no sign of damage. He punched it again with his other fist. And again. And again. He vented his pent-up rage against the organ, knocking it silly in a flurry of punches, but his attacks were no more effective inside than they were outside. All they did was further emasculate him as a storm of strident giggling reverberated throughout the woman’s body.

            “Stop! That tickles!” she screamed in delight, a tad tipsy after chugging a keg of honey ale. Whatever hope had elevated Zenda knocked her back down to the depths of despair. The rogue turned from the dragoness and said her farewells to her lost companions.

            I’ll find some way to honor you, she thought, not pretending for a moment she could ever enact vengeance on their killer. Obscured in mystic darkness, Zenda walked up to the cavern’s entrance, a carved opening in the rockface supported by clay beams. She walked through it, or she tried to, her head banging against an invisible barrier spanning the entire doorway. She fell back on her ass, rubbing the pain out of her forehead. “What the fuck?” A cacophony of rattling coins and metallic doodads shook her eardrums as an engrossing shadow encroached upon her.

            “You didn’t actually think I couldn’t see through your illusion, did you?” Vera jested. Zenda turned around to face her captor, slowly scanning up her stellar body until her vision met the bright yellow eyes beaming down on her. “Don’t worry, I’m not going to eat you.” The dragoness’ tail wagged fervently in delight, scattering gilt treasures like confetti. “I have other plans for you.”

            A flash of purple radiated deep in the forest, and out of thin air, Pick and the shrunken Lilum appeared before a wood cabin. Flowers of varying breeds surrounded the cottage, and vibrant moss covered half of the building’s roof. The cabin was surrounded on all sides by redwood trees with no trail leading out of the forest or towards the cabin.

            “Huh, I was expecting something more regal,” Pick mused. “A mansion in the capital, or a yacht docked in Port Dalma.”

            “Too busy,” Lilum responded from the fairy’s hand. “When we’ve finished an adventure, we just want some peace and quiet. Catch our breaths before facing the next peril.” Pick flew forward, her fingers wrapped snuggly around Lilum, until she reached the wooden porch’s threshold. “Stop! I have to undo Zenda’s lock, or we’ll both be burnt to ashes.” The fairy stopped and waited, but the mage didn’t say anything more. It dawned on Lilum that she still had Luf’s fire protection active, thus she should be able to survive the fire trap. I could pretend to disable the trap and let Pick burn, but she grimaced at the thought. No, I’m not like them. I don’t take amusement in others’ suffering.

            “Hello? You good, sugar? Is the trap clear yet?”

            “What’s wrong with you?” Lilum asked, turning in Pick’s hand to face her. “How can you love such a horrid creature?”

            “Don’t speak of her like that!” Pick’s grip involuntarily tightened, squeezing the air from Lilum’s lungs. “Vera’s the kindest, most generous woman I’ve ever met, and I’m blessed to be with her!”

            “Kind? She ate my friend!” The fingers loosened around Lilum as Pick took a deep breath.

            “Okay, she can get a bit freaky, but you’re making way too big a deal out of that. The elf is fine, as are the rest of your companions. Probably.” The mage wasn’t convinced. “Listen sugar, Vera only hurts people who deserve it. She doesn’t bother anyone just passing by, innocent people who mean well, or really anyone who respects her as a person. Only jerks who, oh I don’t know, try to kill her in her sleep face her nastier side. And for what? To expand your bloated nation’s borders by a couple dozen square miles?” Lilum sulked in Pick’s hand. She turned back towards the cabin.

            “Daehkcuf, eid dna tihs tae,” the mage chanted. The sound of a lock coming undone echoed through the woods. “It’s safe now. Sorry.”

            “Hey, don’t get too bent up, sugar,” Pick sighed as she fluttered towards the front door. “Getting eaten’s scary at first, but it’s a lot of fun once you get past the initial fear.”

            “Really?” Lilum asked, looking up at Pick’s mouth. She realized at this size, the fairy could probably swallow her whole.

            “Totally! Vera eats me at least once a week. It’s like getting a warm hug from all sides, and you get your own private pool!” It concerned Lilum that Pick was selling her on this. “Sometimes I’ll shrink Vera down when she’s not expecting it and swallow her instead.”

            Ok, perhaps I misjudged these two, Lilum thought as they entered the cabin. They’re weird, but Pick seems genuine enough. I hope Vera’s really as kind as she believes her to be. If so then who knows, maybe the others are having a good time right now.

            Zenda wailed terribly as Vera dragged the woman up and down her ass crack, the rogue’s screaming muffled by the mountainous fat to either side of her. Vera was on her knees, bent forward on one hand while the other used the lanky human to scratch her ass. Using Zenda’s naked body was much more comfortable than scratching with her claws, and the dragoness pushed her in deep, rubbing her from top to taint. Zenda cringed with every pass over the brown eye, a noxious odor seeping out from the puckered gate.

            Moans and giggles purred from the other end of the dragon, Jam still fighting inside her stomach with no help from a drunk Luf still resigned to his fate. Vera’s tail wagged gleefully in the air, the tip brushing up against the cavern’s ceiling.  Her wings flittered like her fairy wife’s as she used Zenda to scratch at a long dormant itch. She continued rubbing the rogue into herself, devoting extra attention to her starfish, and as the itch crawled deeper inside, so too did the rogue reluctantly follow.

            Vera jammed Zenda headfirst through her asshole, the squirming woman bound on all sides by the tight rim. Trapped waist deep inside, Zenda gasped for air. What was available was stifling and saturated in the pungent odor of brimstone. Vera’s finger plunged her deeper inside until the woman was imprisoned in the fleshy walls of the dragoness’ rectum. The finger retreated, and the only exit sealed off upon its exit. Zenda tilted and tumbled within Vera’s rear as the dragoness returned to a sitting position. With no weapons and little in the way of physical might, Zenda’s only option was pray she didn’t get lodged any deeper. She wondered how Luf and Jam were holding up, all while dreading her inevitable reunion with them.

            The cabin’s interior was extremely cozy. An ornamental rug covered the hardwood floor. Traditional, handcrafted furniture filled up the living room and the several rooms attached to it. The first floor had a full kitchen and dining area, a bathroom, and a small study. There was also an upstairs where the bedrooms and another bathroom were situated. Personal effects: spellbooks and ancient tomes, barbells and other exercise equipment, hair products and armor polish, and a series of collectible figurines, were scattered all throughout the cabin. As for treasure, there was none in sight.

            Pick flew over to a picture frame standing on a fireplace mantle. The photo showed Luf and Zenda riding on Jam’s shoulders, Lilum sitting comfortably in Zenda’s lap. Large grins adorned their faces, though Zenda’s more closely resembled a cocky smirk. Next to the picture frame sat a silver locket.

            “You can’t have that,” Lilum said. “That was a gift to Luf from his mentor before she passed. It means a lot to him.”

            “That’s fine. Vera prefers gold to silver anyway.” Pick took another glance around the room. “Surely, this isn’t the only treasure you have.”

            “Esroh gnikcuf ruoy ffo llaf dna,” Lilum chanted. The andirons and wood inside the fireplace disappeared, and the stone flooring sunk into a staircase leading to dark depths below. “Down there. That’s our vault.”

            Pick fluttered down the stairs until she reached a subterranean, brick bunker filled with glistening treasure. Ceremonial weapons, bejeweled goblets, luxury cloths and silks, and an assortment of multinational doubloons lined the floors, walls, and shelves. It was no dragon’s hoard, of course, but it was an impressive haul for an adventuring party. Pick wasted no time in zipping to every object and leaving a mark of fairy dust on it. Once the room was covered in the pink glitter, Pick rubbed her wedding ring, channeling Vera’s endless wellspring of mana, and cast “Homeward.”

            A flash of purple reflected off the many glittering surfaces scattered across the cavern as Pick and Lilum returned, the cabin’s treasures cascading behind them, adding their meager value to the boundless hoard. Vera sat before them, her legs spread apart as she massaged her clit. The three adventurers were still inside her, their squirming sending ripples of pleasure across her body.

            “Thank the gods, darling, you’re back,” Vera moaned. “Get in here and work your magic already.” Pick didn’t hesitate, forgetting about the shrunken mage in her hand as she fluttered towards her lover’s chasmal crotch.

            “Woah! Woah! Woah! Wait! Wait! Wait! Let go of me, first! Let me go!” Lilum pleaded, but the fairy couldn’t hear her, or simply chose not to, bounding closer to her lover’s waiting embrace. Fortunately, the miniature mage was saved by a loud creaking noise overhead. On the far cavern wall, behind the dragoness, a wooden lift descended from the ceiling with two people aboard. Being so far away, and not as eye-catching as a giantess dragon, the party never noticed the simple wooden elevator leading out through the cavern roof. Vera stopped fingering herself and turned to face it. The lift carried a man and a woman, both in their mid-twenties, a sizeable lump formed in the woman’s tummy. As the two stepped off the lift, the man assisting his wife, Vera got on all fours and crawled up to them, leaning her head forward until it was only a few yards away from the couple.

            “Gaige! Melody! How are you doing? Oh my gods, look at you! The baby must be coming soon,” Vera greeted. Pick flew high above her wife, so she and Lilum could get a good view of their conversation.

            “The doc says next month,” Gaige replied. “We couldn’t be more excited.”

            “I’m sorry, I know you must get asked all the time, but can I feel the little guy?” Vera begged, her cheeks radiating a light pink. Lilum was taken aback, shocked the creature could blush.

            “For you? Of course!” Melody responded. “Maybe you’ll rub some of your good luck off on him.” Vera reached out her left hand, her dominant hand musky from her earlier leisure session, and gently pressed the back of her scaley index finger against the woman’s bump. Though imperceptibly faint, Vera could feel the new life blooming within the woman and the dragon’s heart was sent aflutter.

            “I’m so jealous!” the dragoness squealed. “Pick and I have been trying for years, but we can’t seem to get the formulas down on the necessary elixirs.”

            “I wouldn’t stress over it,” Gaige said. “It should only be a matter of time for you two. But as to why we’re here, Melody and I are putting a down payment towards our own home. Could we get the rubies my grandmother left with you?”

            “Absolutely! Give me one sec.” Vera turned away from the couple and dove into her hoard, meticulously searching for the specified treasure. Lilum couldn’t believe it; at no point in their exchange had these two normal people shown any sign of fear towards the beast. It was as if she was an ordinary next-door neighbor and not a living weapon capable of razing their entire village to the ground.

            “I told you she was kind,” Pick proudly proclaimed, as if she could read Lilum’s thoughts. “This cavern’s actually the town bank. No safer place to store your valuables than in a dragon’s hoard. The excess treasure, the stuff we pilfer off of would-be dragon slayers, goes towards town upkeep and community programs.” Vera erupted from the hoard like a curvaceous geyser, holding five rubies no larger than dust mites in her hand.

            “Here you go!” She held out her palm, allowing Gaige to hop on and collect his deposit.

            “Thanks, Vera. Have a good one!” The couple boarded the lift and ascended out of the cavern, the dragoness waving them goodbye as they rose.

            “Oh, and in case it wasn’t obvious, the entrance you guys came in was a fake one,” Pick explained. “The catacombs were already there, but we set the traps and gave it the whole ‘dangerous dungeon’ vibe to send imperialists through. The townsfolk use the real entrance above the cavern connected by the lift.”

            “How does Vera get in or out?” Lilum asked. “She can’t fit on that thing.”

            “You’re small enough to fit in my hand, and you’re wondering how we get a full size giantess out of here?”

            “Fair point.” Once the lift reached the top, Pick floated down towards the ground, placing Lilum onto a gold-accented mahogany table. With a snap of the fairy’s fingers, the mage was back to her regular height of four feet. Vera turned around and faced the restored Lilum, reverting back to her dominant persona now that the couple were gone.

            “Very good, little mouse. Your contribution will serve me and the town nicely. And as promised, I’ll give your companions back to you. Whatever’s left of them anyway.” Vera drew a circle around her stomach with her claw, opening a portal within the organ. An oblong tear in space appeared before Lilum, and she could see Jam and Luf on the other side.

            “Guys, out here!” Lilum called, waving to her friends. Jam stopped pounding against the stomach wall and turned around, surprised to see Lilum standing there. He threw the inebriated Luf over his shoulder and charged through the portal as fast as he could, tripping over the mahogany table and spilling into the hoard. Vera then sat up a bit, enough to get her ass off the ground, and drew a circle on her butt. Another portal appeared over the table, and out dropped Zenda, coughing at the first breath of fresh air she had tasted in what felt like forever.

            “There, you can all go now.” Vera shooed them away. “If you rear your heads around here again, I won’t promise I’ll be as merciful.” The four gathered themselves, naked and ashamed, and started towards the lift, Lilum taking a quick jaunt to pick up her spell book first. Vera turned to watch them leave, and Pick, after pulling a lever to bring down the lift, returned to her lover’s side.

            “We speak of this to no one,” Zenda said. Jam nodded his head.

            “Can we stop at the tavern?” Luf asked wearily. “I want to stock up on that ale. Tha’s good shit they got.”

            “We’re headed straight home,” Zenda decided. “We don’t have any money on us, remember? And we aren’t going into town naked.” The rogue paused to think. “Why are we even heading towards the lift? Lilum, cast ‘Homeward’.” Lilum didn’t respond, staring into her open spell book as she walked. “Lilum?” As Zenda focused, she realized Lilum was muttering something under her breath. The mage’s eyes glowed a brilliant cerulean, and the petite woman stopped in her tracks and pivoted towards the dragoness behind her.

            “Glace Guillotine!” she cried out. In a resplendent display, three blades of ice, each the size of a castle gate, wedged themselves around Vera’s neck, grazing so close as to draw a sliver of the dragoness’ blood. The dragon and fairy looked to each other in shock. The party stood frozen in awe.

            “Aren’t you bold, insolent mouse,” Vera smirked. Her lips quivered and her eyes widened, the creature consumed by an unprecedented fear of death. Pick grimaced at the sight, turning from her love to go after her assailant.

            “Don’t move!” Lilum commanded. “Or I’ll drown us all in a sea of blood.” Pick recoiled, mortified by the mage’s sudden act of hostility against her wife. The fairy had thought she had gotten through to her, but trusting an imperial was clearly a guileless mistake.

            “Way to go, Lilum!” Luf shouted. The adventurers were beside themselves with joy at their youngest companion’s cunning. The tables had turned, and now it was time to complete their quest.

            “Do it! Slay the bitch!” Zenda egged her on. Jam silently concurred. Sweat formed on Vera’s forehead, though she did her best to keep up an aura of confidence. Pick was on the verge of tears. Never had she felt so helpless or betrayed. She wanted nothing more than to embrace the love of her life, but she feared even that could set Lilum off.

            “No! I have no interest in taking your life,” Lilum protested. “All I want is to eat your wife!”

            “Huh?”

            “Huh?”

            “Huh? Huh? Huh?”

            The room deadpanned. The boisterous cheering vanished under a blanket of silence. The tension drained out from the cavern like a deflated balloon. Vera, who remained at blade point, was lost for words. Lilum was the only one to maintain composure.

            “You want to… eat me?” Pick asked, blushing.

            “It’s only fair.” She pointed at the dragon. “You got to eat my partners, so I want to eat yours. Not to digest or anything, just swallowing her is enough; you can have her back when I’m done.” High on newfound confidence, Lilum didn’t waiver, her voice steady and her stance stoic. Pick turned to Vera, desperate to know her response. The adventurers’ mouths were agape, unable to process the complex, bitter, disappointed, furious, baffled, saddened, inquisitive, accepting, seething emotions they were feeling.

            “What’s your name, mouse?” Fear vanished from Vera’s face, her air of superiority returning despite the still present threat at her throat.

            “Lilum,” she winked.

            “Dispel these blades, Lilum.” The mage did as requested and snapped her fingers, dissipating the mystical ice. Vera rubbed her neck, wiping away the trickle of blood as she relaxed her posture. “I agree to your terms, but I have one condition.”

            “Wait a minute!” Pick buzzed up to her lover’s face, appearing as a gnat before her cyclopean eye. “I don’t agree to them! She threatened you, hurt you, even though you let her friends go. That’s not right!”

            “My sweetling,” Vera cooed, rubbing the fairy’s puny cheek, and much of her face, with her index claw. “I appreciate you looking out for me, but don’t you suppose I deserved to be teased like that after all I put them through?”

            “No.” Pick looked down towards the naked adventurers, two covered in saliva, the other simmering in stink lines. “Ok, maybe a little.”

            “Besides, I know how much you enjoy being swallowed.” The fairy’s gaze shifted to the mage. Pick twiddled her fingers while thinking about being inside her.

            “Fine,” she conceded.

            “What’s your condition?” Lilum asked from the floor. Vera gently pinched the small woman between her unwieldy digits and lifted her up to her face.

            “I’m the only person that’s allowed to swallow my sweetling, so for you to get your shot means only one thing.” Vera’s forked tongue breached her lips, rolling across her mouth as she stared Lilum down.

            “I agree to your condition,” Lilum decided, ready to see what the hubbub was about as both predator and prey. Vera dropped Lilum into her open palm and cast “Greater Acid Resitiance” on her and Pick; the dragoness’ charm was leagues beyond anything Luf was capable of producing, meaning the two could spend untold amounts of time in even a dragon’s stomach. Pick allowed herself to be grabbed by Lilum, the mage pinching either side of her torso between her fingers. It was odd for them both to have their roles reversed, but the novelty only added to the exhilaration.

            Lilum brought Pick to her face and parted her lips, stretching her tongue out to meet the fairy’s crotch. The pixie’s skin tasted of strawberry cream, and the juicy arousal squirting out from her vulva was reminiscent of strawberry jelly filling. Pick buckled against the sensual pressure of the half-elf’s tongue. She had grown quite used to her lover’s serpentine tongue, so the fuller muscle ravaging her clit and labia sent her miles past cloud nine. Lilum lapped up the fairy with gusto, soaking her own crotch while she sat on the dragoness’ palm.

            Lilum pulled Pick back, stopping her just short of orgasm, and wrapped her lips around her calves. Her tongue lathered the fairy’s tiny soles with spit, rolling the tip through her toes. She brought the fairy in deeper, squeezing her lips around the waist and sending the fairy bucking. Pushing further, her lips pushed up against Pick’s pert tits, once big enough to envelope her, now they were simply the size of blueberries. Lilum could feel Pick’s feet enter her throat as she pushed the fairy neck deep. Pick gyrated against the mage’s tongue and soft palate, splashing herself in the saliva pooling in the starving woman’s mouth.

            As those two had their fun, Vera dangled Lilum over her mouth and flicked her tongue at her glistening crotch. The forked prongs picked up the scent of her arousal as they danced across the mage’s womanhood. Vera couldn’t hold out any longer and tossed Lilum, and Pick by extension, into her gaping maw. Lilum rode the barbed tongue, its tastebuds digging into her like deft acupuncture. She felt a rush of sensations course through her, the pleasure erupting inside her mouth, and the satisfaction of submitting to Vera’s tongue as it pressed her against the textured roof.

            Lilum couldn’t resist anymore, swallowing the six-inch fairy whole just as the gale forces acted on her body. It was a struggle getting Pick down, both women turned on by the resistance, but with a considerable effort, Lilum managed to force Pick down her esophagus while being surrounded by the pulsating walls of Vera’s own esophagus. Both women fell into the respective stomachs. Vera’s was still filled with the lingering aroma of honey ale. From inside Lillum’s stomach, Pick could hear the strident, pounding heartbeats of both larger women, overlapping each other in a powerful union.

            At the cavern’s edge, Jam, Luf, and Zenda played twenty questions while they waited for their ride home to finish her weird sex thing. Luf and Zenda shot the occasional leer at each other, wondering why the other never bothered to learn the “Homeward” spell.

            Lilum relaxed in the pool of gastric acid, rubbing her belly as Pick fondled the mage’s stomach lining. Never in her year of adventuring did Lilum expect to be in a dragon’s stomach and actually enjoy it, but even though it cost her all of her party’s hard-earned loot and resulted in their first failed quest, she was grateful they had made the trip to Merkenfort.