- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Author's Chapter Notes:

"The Magical Mistake: Go on an adventure with Gwen Tennyson, where a simple experiment in magic takes an unexpected turn. After a mistake in a magic book formula, Gwen suddenly becomes gigantic and ventures into a city where her giant presence creates chaos and fun. Together with her devoted grandpa and friendly cousin Ben, Gwen now searches for a solution to return to her normal size. Experience a journey filled with excitement, responsibility and family bonds that challenge and transform."

Gwen Tennyson spent her time in the cozy motorhome in the middle of nature. It was a relaxing day and she decided to spend her time exploring magic while Ben and her grandfather went out to buy supplies and some food for them all.


The sun shone through the windows and cast a warm and soothing light into the motorhome. Gwen sat on the bed, deeply engrossed in her magic book. She eagerly flipped through the pages, her eyes caught by the mysterious symbols and descriptions of various magical abilities. Suddenly something caught her attention - a passage about a magic that could transform her and make her a little bigger.


An idea popped into Gwen's head. The thought of surprising Ben with this new ability and seeing the surprised look on his face was irresistible. A smile spread across her lips and she began to read the form aloud. Concentration filled her mind and she tried to channel her magic, feeling the energy flowing through her.


She felt her body heat up, an almost electric feeling spread, and anxiously waited to feel herself grow. But nothing happened.


Gwen's expectations were suddenly dashed and she threw her book down in frustration. With determined steps she walked towards the door to leave the motorhome. But as she approached the door and was about to leave, she stopped abruptly.


A strange and overwhelming sensation spread through her, as if her body had been filled with heat. She began to feel her body slowly but inevitably begin to grow. Her shoes suddenly felt too small and her clothes tightened around her. Panic gripped her and she tried to run towards the door in a desperate attempt to escape. She hit the ceiling and fell. With a bump and a painful impact to the floor, she fell to her knees and hit her head. Time seemed to stand still for a moment before she felt her body begin to expand. Her hands touched the walls and her knees limped towards the ceiling. She was trapped in an ever-growing body in the cramped motorhome.


Her breathing quickened and her heart pounded in time with her increasing panic. She could hear the strange sounds, like metal bending and creaking under the unexpected strain. The motorhome was collapsing around her and she felt trapped in a chaos of sounds and movements. Gwen struggled towards the exit as she desperately tried to control her growing body.


She felt her shoulders press against the ceiling and her hips nearly filled the room. She could feel the pressure exerted on the walls and ceiling as if they threatened to give way at any moment. Gwen struggled to get out of the motorhome as her feet were pinned in the doorway. She felt the uncomfortable pressure on her body and couldn't help but fear what would happen when she finally got out into the open. It was a terrifying experience that she had difficulty understanding or controlling.


Gwen was in full panic and didn't know what to do. She stood up, looked down at the wrecked motorhome, and tears slowly began to roll down her cheeks. What would her beloved grandfather say? He had loved that motorhome and now it was completely destroyed. And Ben would surely make fun of her for this.


Trying to pull herself together, Gwen set off to find her spellbook. She knew she had to find her grandpa and hope he could help her. After some searching moments she found the book, but it had become too small for her now that she had become gigantic. She had to have help from her grandfather


She decided to wait. After a while she heard a sound, but when she looked in the direction of the sound, she didn't see Ben or her grandfather. Instead, it was three strange men who slowly approached. They hadn't discovered her yet.


Gwen decided to hide and stood up carefully. But unfortunately her giant body made a loud noise and the three men looked in her direction. Panic gripped them when they saw the giant Gwen and her wrecked motorhome. Gwen tried to calm them down, yelling that she didn't want to hurt them, but it didn't help. The men ran away in fear.


Gwen realized she had to get away quickly because she knew they would probably call the police and report her. She began to run away from the scene, her large steps leaving a trail of destruction in her wake, but she had no time to think about that now. She had to find her grandfather and get help to understand what had happened to her and how to return to normal size.


Gwen ran off, it was hard for her to keep track of where she was going in her giant state. After some time she stopped for air and at that moment she heard screams. There were loud, panicked screams. She looked around and realized that she had run into a town by mistake. The people of the town now looked up to her with wide eyes, filled with fear and surprise.


Gwen looked down at the little people and considered the city that was now like a miniature city from her enormous perspective. It was incomprehensible to her to realize how big she had become and how small everything else seemed in her current state. She fell like a giant in the middle of another world.


Suddenly she heard the voices of the police below her, shouting and begging her to stop. "Miss, stand still or we'll shoot!" it sounded in megaphones. Gwen was overcome with panic and began to move away from them, further into the city. Here gigantic steps caused minor tremors in the ground and some buildings swayed slightly.


She continued through the city, careful to avoid further destruction. It was a surreal experience to see the people running away from her, some screaming in fear, others simply speechless in amazement at the impossible sight. Gwen began to feel a mixture of apology and fascination.


She looked around, noticing the detailed facades of the buildings, the small cars driving around on the road, and the busy people moving quickly. It was like being part of a world in miniature.


Suddenly she heard a familiar voice, her grandpa and Ben standing on top of a tall building. Gwen cautiously walked over to talk to them. She desperately wanted to find a solution to her incredible situation and understand how she could return to her normal size. Her grandpa and Ben seemed concerned, but also curious to hear how this miracle had happened. Together they decided to find a way to help Gwen and solve this incredible situation.




Gwen stopped in front of them and looked at them before raising her hand for them to crawl into her palm. Her hand was huge compared to them and they had to climb up quite a bit to get closer to her face.


"Max, Ben," Gwen began, answering Max's worried question in a slightly scared voice, "I used my magic book and found a formula to make me a little bigger. I thought it might be fun, but unfortunately the power was stronger Than I thought."


Ben burst out laughing and said, "Gwen, I knew you had a big butt, but now you have the world's biggest butt!"


Gwen glared at him and began to cry. "This isn't funny, Ben. I know I was stupid, but this isn't good. I ended up wrecking your car, Grandpa. I'm so sorry."


As Gwen spoke, large tears streamed down her cheeks and further down. Ben felt guilty and looked at Gwen.


"Sorry, Gwen. I didn't mean to be mean. I was just trying to be funny. Sorry, Gwen," Ben said, genuinely reassuring.


Gwen looked at him and smiled. "Thanks, Ben. I know you're usually good. This is just a bad day."


They stood there, all three of them, in the middle of the unbelievable situation. Gwen desperately wanted to find a way to return to her normal size and make things go back to normal. Together they decided to seek help and find a solution to Gwen's gigantic challenge.





Gwen carefully took out her little magic book and handed it to her grandfather, Max.


"I can't read it because I'm so big. Can you help me?" she asked, her voice filled with concern.


Max looked at the book, his eyes darting over the small letters that now seemed microscopic in Gwen's gigantic world. He nodded slowly and said soothingly, "Of course, Gwen, I'll do my best to help you with this."


Gwen let out a sigh of relief and smiled appreciatively at her grandpa before she began to move carefully out of town. Her steps were large and careful, and she tried as much as possible to avoid breaking anything more. But in her current state, it was almost impossible.


She stepped on some cars and she tried to apologize, but her giant voice sounded like thunder to the frightened owners. The little people in the town were in shock and wonder at the incredible sight unfolding before them.


After some time, they finally found a suitable place far from the city where Gwen could return to her normal size. Max and Ben worked together to copy the text from Gwen's spell book, but they had to enlarge the letters so that they could be read by Gwen at her current size.


Gwen looked at the book and began to read aloud. She felt the tension build inside her as the text began to work. Suddenly, she slowly began to shrink and her huge body gradually reduced to her normal size.


Tears streamed down her cheeks, but this time it was of pure joy. She was back to being herself again. Her grandpa ran to her and hugged her lovingly.


"Thanks, Grandpa," Gwen whispered, "I'm so glad to be back to normal, but I'm still sorry your car got wrecked."


Max stroked Gwen's hair and said calmly, "Don't worry, Gwen. We'll get the car fixed. It's important I hope you're all right."


Ben also went over to Gwen and gave her a big hug. They had all learned something important that day about responsibility and the consequences of their actions. They felt grateful and relieved that everything was now back to normal and they knew they could always count on each other no matter what happened. 

Chapter End Notes:

thank you for reading, you can find more stories on my page


https://www.deviantart.com/welovegiantessaistor/art/Gwen-and-the-Mistake-of-the-Magic-Book-983562618