- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS HEREIN ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. I do not condone any abuse of any kind IRL, and everything herein is just fantasy. Do not attempt to re-enact anything you read here. All BDSM activities should be Safe, Sane and Consensual. What I describe in my stories is varying degrees of abuse which make for wonderful fantasies, but would in reality be awful. To quote the wonderful Gigglinggoblin: Real-life con-noncon requires a lot of trust, safewords, and other things a fantasy can fudge a little. Enjoy the kink responsibly, and enjoy the story! If you feel inclined, please get in touch, I'd love to talk about my writing or any related kink stuff!


Summary: Five guys decide to visit Venus Park, the only theme park which is staffed entirely by massive milfy women who secretly kidnap and enslave their gullible visitors!

Contains: Size comparisons, 7-9ft tall amazon woman, thick bbw body, femdom, smothering, "mommydom" talk, orgasm denial, teasing, outercourse.
Dark themes: (Spoiler for this story) The guys who go to Venus Park are falling into a trap and the women there will enslave them. The women are manipulating them. If that's not your kind of thing this isn't the story for you.


*****


“Are you bored?” asks a bodiless voice, as the TV displays a sad, lonely looking guy on a sofa, “Tired? Looking for some... excitement?” At that, the camera panned up a thick, lithe female figure in a ludicrously skimpy bathing suit.

“Then you need to head down to Venus Park! The theme park and water park where our girls know just how to show guys a good time.” The female figure steps to one side, yet her obscenely large bosom still occupies a fair portion of the real estate of the screen, as she gestures to the entry way to Venus Park. A massively breasted cartoon figure of a woman, with a knowing smile and sultry eyes, forms the entryway to the park, beckoning all who might enter to step between her cleavage where the oddly high-security gate offers the only entrance or exit from the park.

“Spend a weekend, a week, or maybe even stay longer than you intended...” coos a voice utterly dripping with sexuality, as a guy is being caressed by two large, busty, beautiful women lying to either side of him, holding his arms between their legs, as a third uses her thighs as his pillow, holding his head between her legs as she runs her fingers through his hair. The camera holds just long enough to see him spot the camera and, wide-eyed, try to shout something as a hand is slipped over his mouth.

“Venus Park is everything a man could want. No wonder we have so many naughty boys trying to sneak in!” Two massive women in erotic parodies of security uniforms, which exposed much more than they covered, were pulling two guys off of the massively tall walls, easily dozens of meters high, which surrounded the park on all sides. The more observant may have questioned why those men were climbing the interior of the walls, from within the park, however.

“Give over to your desires at Venus Park, where we know what you really want, even if you don't know yourself...” comes another voice, bubbly and sweet, as a few rings divert on a lazy river, only to turn a corner for a split second to see the river ending at a large gate, with the men trying to swim back as a half dozen women are pulling them out one by one.

“For every man who's still a boy at heart, the women at Venus Park will take care of you better than you can take care of yourself...” A guy with a dazed expression, seemingly out of his wits, smiles foolishly as a Venus Park employee kisses his cheek before a tacky Venus Park logo swoops onto the screen, while in the background the guy is swiftly pulled away.

“Venus Park is accessible via Country Road 69, simply disembark at the parking venue and you will be escorted to the Park itself. We can't wait to get our hands on you...”

-------

“Dude!” said Mike.

“What?” said Jake.

“We should go to Venus Park!” Jake insisted.

Somehow, Jake got the feeling it was a bad idea, and yet later that day he, Jake, and three other guys from their dorm were taking a trip to Venus Park. Surely, the 25 year old students reasoned, the rumours were only that. Not that they held the same convictions about the blatantly misleading advertising. Even if it was exaggerated, surely they couldn't theme a whole park around beautiful women if that wasn't the real point, right? Surely, nothing bad could happen... right?