- Text Size +

            With torch in hand, Nenet crept down the ancient staircase, brushing cobwebs out of her path as she descended. She held the torch up to the dusty, limestone walls and read the hieroglyphs depicted along them.

            “This is the archeological discovery of a century. Will, are you getting all this?” Nenet asked, waving her torch at the symbols carved into the wall. Her assistant, Will, followed closely behind her, snapping pictures of the ancient structure as he walked.

            “Yes, professor! And my bag’s full of extra film reels in case we need more.” Will was two years into his graduate program, studying under the renowned archaeologist, Nenet Adel. When the famed professor wasn’t giving lectures or grading papers, she was delving into ancient tombs in search of lost artifacts and forgotten history. Likewise, when Will wasn’t working as her teaching assistant, he was her traveling companion, always close at hand to carry supplies or document her findings.

            Nenet’s field of expertise was the rich history of her family’s ancestral home, Egypt, and she jumped on any opportunity she could find to ditch the mundane university halls and explore the uncharted ruins of ancient civilizations. The woman was approaching her forties, but her escapades kept her fit. She fit snugly in her bright blue tank top and khaki shorts with the tight ensemble doing its damnedest to contain her curves. Her straight, black hair reached past her shoulders, and her bangs were cut perfectly along a horizontal edge, giving her the likeness of a pharaoh.

            Her protégé was a fair bit younger, a fair bit scrawnier, and nowhere near as experienced. The ginger’s pale skin was ill-suited to the desert sun, and he had trouble focusing at times, in class and in the field. But, his boundless enthusiasm more than made up for it all. Nenet couldn’t imagine going anywhere without him, especially since she felt responsible for his well-being.

            “Will, get a good shot of this one.” Nenet pointed to a mural showing a woman holding an army in her hand. “These images don’t match up to anything we’ve seen from structures of the same time period. They’re unique to this tomb, but what could they mean?” Will snapped a couple pictures of the wall, though he found himself getting distracted. Nenet was standing a few steps below him, her exposed cleavage overtaking his peripheral. “Will, you good?”

            “Huh?” He didn’t realize he’d been staring right at her for half a minute.

            “You’re not feeling woozy or anything, are you?” Nenet climbed up to his level and placed her hand on his forehead. “There’s no telling what sort of gases are trapped in this musty air. Let me know immediately if you start feeling sick.” Her protruding chest pressed up against his as she took his temperature. She was so close that he could feel her breathing on him. Will’s eyes locked onto hers; it took all the willpower in the world not to peer down. “You’re pretty clammy. Probably just the heat getting to you. Make sure you stay hydrated.”

            “Y-yes, ma’am.” The archaeologist turned and continued downward. The small of her back was exposed between her top and shorts, the sweat drenched skin glistening in the torchlight just above her heavyset rear. The rise and fall of each glute hypnotized as she stepped down the ancient stairs.

            Will initially joined the archaeology program out of a love for history and cool movies where action stars explored hidden temples for mystical artefacts. But he stayed for Prof. Nenet. She was always so nice to him, and her passion for her field was unrivaled. Extremely intelligent and a phenomenal teacher, he fell in love with her within a semester. Her incredible body didn’t help matters, and there were more than a few instances where she caught him staring in class. And though the man’s lust pained him with guilt, that didn’t stop Nenet from dressing provocatively any chance she could around him.

            The two continued trudging through the crypt until they reached a massive stone circle blocking the way forward. Nenet read an inscription off the imposing door: “Here lies Hathor, named for and blessed by the Goddess of Motherhood. All who enter shall be humbled before her radiant presence.” Nenet examined the cow head carved into the stone disc above the description. “That’s the symbol of the goddess. Who was this Hathor? Not only did she share the name of a deity, but to receive her own tomb?”

            “That thing you read sounded foreboding.” Will was snapping pictures behind her. “What do you think ‘being humbled’ means?”

            “Just something to scare off thieves. Divine retribution; nothing we have to worry about.” Looking closely, there was a seam dug around the cow’s muzzle, allowing it to be pressed in like a button. Nenet did just that, and the stone circle rolled out into the wall beside it, clearing the path forward.   

            The room waiting behind the door was about the size of a small chapel, with an opulent sarcophagus situated where the altar would be. Running down either side of the aisle were heaps of gold and lapis lazuli, treasures spanning several dynasties of Egyptian royalty. The pair’s mouths were agape, gazing around at the riches piled up to the ceiling. Though an accurate estimate would take weeks, Nenet was certain there was enough gold in the room to make both of them billionaires.

            “How is this possible?” Nenet wondered, her wide eyes reflecting the gilt surrounding her. “All this gold, unguarded, behind an unlocked vault.”

            “I mean, this tomb’s been buried for millennia. We’re probably the first people to step foot in here since B.C.E.” Will picked up a gold doubloon and flipped it. It landed on tails.

            “But that still leaves two thousand years unaccounted for. Did they station guards? Why all this for a single person? This ‘Hathor’ was treated better than the pharaohs.” The two walked down the aisle. Nenet spot-dated the aureate artifacts as she passed them. Will was keeping his eyes peeled for a genie lamp. They continued until they reached the room’s focal point: the sarcophagus.

            It was eight feet long and almost three feet wide. The coffin was ornately decorated, depicting scenes of tiny people bowing down to a towering woman. Some portraits showed them at her feet while others presented her eating them, but in every illustration, the tiny people did not seem discontent with their stature or treatment. “This is unreal,” Nenet commented, wiping her hands across the sarcophagus as she examined its features. “I think we’ve discovered an entirely new religion. One dedicated to this ‘Hathor,’ but not the actual Hathor we already have documented.”  Nenet stood up and placed her hands on the coffin’s lid. “Help me open this.”

            “Wait, I got a bad feeling about this.” Will stood back, his arms held out on alert. “That warning from before, it’s gotta be referring to some sort of curse.” Nenet rolled her eyes.

            “There’s no such thing as curses. Stop being so cliché and help me.” He was still hesitant, but Will would rather be cursed than say no to her, so he obliged. They pushed the heavy, gilded lid off from its base. It fell to the floor with a loud thud. Nenet peered inside, curious about the person honored in such a lavish tomb.

            The mummy was six feet tall, right around Nenet’s height. It was a woman, half covered in threadbare gauze. Honestly, it was a shoddy mummification; most of the woman’s decayed, forest-green skin could be seen between the gauze’s gaps. However, her body was preserved surprisingly well, moreso than what should have been possible. Her skin was pale, sure, but it was also full. She had thick thighs, a curvy waist, a full belly, and voluminous breasts, even bigger than the curvaceous archaeologist ogling them. The mummified woman still had long black hair, though it was ragged and wiry, with the back tied up in a bun.

            “Alright, this must be some elaborate prank,” Nenet decided. “None of this adds up. Will, we’re… Will?” The archaeologist turned to her assistant, but he wasn’t there. She looked around her, but the man was nowhere to be found.

            “Professor! Down here!” a high-pitched voice squealed. Nenet looked to the floor beside her and saw a tiny ginger jumping up and down, flailing his arms. She cocked her head and stared in disbelief. An undiscovered tomb in the middle of the desert made sense. Descriptions of a deity not found anywhere else were possible. A room filled to burst with priceless treasure was conceivable. A mummy so well preserved that she may as well be an elaborate Halloween costume was miraculous. But a man that stood at 5’6” now barely reaching past the woman’s toe was simply absurd. And if that wasn’t enough, the mummy was now sitting up.

            “Fuck!” Nenet jumped back in fear as the mummy hoisted her legs over the sarcophagus’ rim. She hopped down on top of the shrunken Will, her massive feet landing on either side of him. Will covered his nose, the peds reeking of animal fat and beeswax. He gazed up at the taint overhead and the mile of woman stretching beyond it. It was like standing at the base of a pyramid, her shapely majesty reigning over the tiny man. His mouth hung out in awe, and his eyes were so wide they were likely to fall out. The mummy tilted her head forward and locked sights on the tiny, ignoring the frightened woman to her left.

            “Aww, what’s this at my feet?” the mummy cooed. “Just the most precious little muffin in the world.” She crouched down to pick him up, her legs bending with the force of collapsing redwoods. Neither Will nor Nenet could move, their brains still processing what they were looking at. As two mighty fingertips closed in around Will, he regained his senses and squirmed violently in the monster’s grip. The undead woman stood and lifted the tiny man with her. He got a good look at her incredible body as he was elevated to her face. Her thighs were like blimps to him, coming together at hips wide enough to dam a river. Her soft belly was a bit pudgy with some FUPA pouring over her tightly wrapped gauze. Her breasts were large enough to completely hide the Sphinx within her cleavage. “Don’t be scared, sweetie. Mummy will keep you safe.”

            The mummy gave Will a big kiss, enveloping his entirety within her dark green lips. They were surprisingly velvety for a four-thousand-year-old dead woman, and her breath carried a rich smell of bread, beer, and figs. Her skin was much warmer than what a cadaver should be, engulfing Will in a strange sense of comfort. She peeled her lips off him and rested Will in her palm. Her sclera were black and her pupils yellow, and yet, Will felt affection exuding from her monstrous eyes, like she was extremely proud of the tiny in her hands.

            "What did you do to him?" Nenet asked. "Turn him back right now!" The mummy diverted her attention from the cutie in her hand and shot the middle-aged woman a cold glare. 

            "Sorry, shug, but you're not my type." The mummy grimaced at her, like a cougar warning another to back off from its prey. “Run along now. You’re spoiling my fun,” she returned her attention to Will, her grimace morphing back into an affable expression, “and the only one who should be spoiled is this special, little honeybun.” The mummified MILF nuzzled the tiny man across her bandaged cheek. Will hadn’t a clue what the hell was going on, left at the mercy of the much larger woman’s whims. “Oh, you’re so adorable, I could eat you right up.” The mummy tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide, a great purple tongue stretching out below Will as he dangled over it.

            “Professor!” Will shouted, the slobbering tongue crawling up the back of his legs. The mummy let go, and the young man slid down the muscle into the waiting maw. “Help me!” He vanished behind her cheek, and Nenet watched in horror as a bulge travelled down the carcass’ throat.

            “You monster!” Nenet hurled her torch at the phantom, but as soon as it collided with her body, she vanished into smoke. All that remained was a maniacal cackling echoing throughout the chamber. “Dammit!” Nenet punched the sarcophagus in frustration. “Hang on, Will. I’ll save you.”

            Her heart beat louder than a bellowing hippo, blood pumping to her brain as it raced to formulate a plan of rescue. Will was the most important person in the world to the archaeology professor. She fell in love with him not long after they first met, when he asked her with a straight face if she knew where they kept the Ark of the Covenant. His naivete and youthful energy never failed to put her in a good mood, and she wanted nothing more than to make the well-meaning fool hers. But a relationship between the two was fraught with ethical quandaries. She was his mentor, professor, and employer; not to mention she was a decade and half older than him. She could never initiate the relationship, not in good conscience. Nenet decided to bottle up her feelings to protect her darling protégé. But, if he ever happened to ask her out, then surely, she wouldn’t be taking advantage of him by accepting his proposal. That was the leap in logic she held out hope for, but despite her incessant attempts at baiting him, the oaf never caught on. For fuck’s sake, you think I wear these skimpy outfits because they’re comfortable?

            Nenet glanced around the room. Behind the mountains of gold were several corridors leading deeper into the crypt. “Enjoy him while it lasts. No hag is going to steal what’s mine and get away with it.”

            Will woke up in a field of reeds, though from his perspective, it was more like a forest of reeds. The sky was a faint yellow of sunlight mixed with wispy clouds. There was a light breeze shifting the reeds, and the extreme heat of the desert was gone, replaced with a perfectly temperate climate. 

            The shrunken man got up off the warm, soft ground. It had an elastic quality to it, like skin over muscle, and it was a dark green hue. Will turned around and was greeted with a pillar of fat and bandages, the mummy's tummy extending onto her thigh. "Sleep well?" 

            Will was standing in the mummy's lap, still shrunk to a couple inches.

            "Where am I?" The field stretched on for miles with no discernible landmarks on the horizon. There was a small house made of mudbrick a few feet behind the mummy. "What do you want with me?"

            "You're home," she said, a gentle grin adorning her pallid face. "And I only want what's best for you."

            "Where's Prof. Nenet? Is she okay?" The honeyed grin quickly soured at the mention of the woman.

            "Sweetie, you shouldn't concern yourself with her." She scooped Will into her palm and held him by her buxom chest. "Mummy gets jealous when her little man mingles with other women."

            Will was starting to understand his place in her world. He didn't mind the idea of being doted on by an older woman, but his image of an older woman was around forty to fifty not four to five thousand. "Listen, Hathor was it? I appreciate the hospitality, but I kinda have my own life I'd like to get back to."

            "Oh, every boy has that phase where they think they can go on without their mummy." Hathor dropped him between her breasts and engulfed him deep within her cleavage. "A nice, big hug oughta remind you how much I mean to you." Will was consumed by tits, his body melding with the fatty pillows as Hathor squeezed them together. Heat radiated across his body, but it felt off. Unnatural, like it was being pumped in from an exterior source. He also couldn't feel a pulse beneath her preserved flesh. "And please, don't call me Hathor. It's rude to refer to your mummy by her name."

            Eventually, she eased her assault, and Will poked his head out to catch his breath. Hathor stood up and walked towards the mudbrick house, carrying the helpless Will in her cleavage. Her boobs jiggled with every step, jostling Will in the process. In terms of ancient curses and monster kidnappings, Will’s current predicament was pretty cozy, all things considered. No! Will thought, clearing the good feelings from his mind. It’s bad enough you’re in love with your teacher. Don’t fall for the dead lady too.

            The house’s interior was quaint: a firepit sat in the center, a reed cot lied in the corner, mudbrick counters jutted from the walls, and a stone table sat surrounded by wooden stools. The place stood in stark contrast to the wealth on display in her tomb. Hathor sat on a stool and yoinked Will from her cleavage. Resting him in her palm, the mummy caressed his whole body, rubbing her thick-as-logs digits all over him.

            "Stop, that tickles!" he chortled. She continued attacking him in an unrelenting flurry, her fingers diving under his arms and brushing either side of his legs. The shrunken man flailed wildly, desperate to escape the onslaught of laughter erupting from him. 

            "Tell your mummy you love her," she demanded, giggling at Will's infectious laughter.

            "E-excuse me?"

            "Say you love me, and then I'll stop." This woman was crazy, and Will recognized the danger in indulging a crazy person's fantasies, especially when that person was a magical phantom several times his size. But as his chest ached and his lungs heaved, he understood he didn't have a choice.

            "I love you! I love you!" The fingering did not cease. Hathor looked down on him with expectant eyes. "I love you, Mummy!" Finally, Hathor withdrew her hand. In its place, a massive pair of lips struck Will.

            "That's right, sweetie," she cooed, smothering him in kisses. "And Mummy loves you too." Her plush lips were a huge relief after the painful tickle session, but Will was far from relaxed. There was no telling what this creature had in store for him. She didn’t appear to have any intent of harming him, but he didn’t want to remain this monster’s pet.

            Ms. Nenet will save me, he hoped. I know she will. Will closed his eyes, thoughts of his professor drifting into his consciousness. He pictured being held in her smooth hands, enveloped in her puckered lips. He recalled the feeling of the mummy’s tits and dreamed of what it’d be like to swim in Nenet’s cleavage. It wasn’t long before he forgot all about the mummy kissing him, his attention diverted entirely to the figment of his beautiful mentor.

            “My, you’re a naughty boy,” Hathor purred. Will opened his eyes and bore witness to the tentpole in his pants. His face burned bright red, terrified of how his captor would react. The mummy brought her forefinger to her mouth and bit down on the mossy nail. “No need to be embarrassed. Mummy knows just the trick for treating her horny little man.” Hathor rubbed her fingers against her bandaged crotch sensually, tilting her palm enough for Will to watch. The situation had grown dire. Will couldn’t wait for Nenet any longer; he needed a way out now.

            “Um, Mummy?” Will’s quivering eyes couldn’t escape her groin, mortified by the damp stain spreading across the bandages. “I’m actually, uh, really hungry. For food. Could you make me some lunch, please?”

            “Of course!” Hathor’s face lit up. Will was relieved to see her hand leave her crotch. “I should have asked if you were peckish. Oh, stupid Mummy!” She slammed her fist against her forehead a few times before lowering Will to the table. “Wait right there, sweetie. I just need to gather some ingredients, and Mummy will have something whipped up for you in no time.” Hathor leapt off the stool and ran out the door, eager to please her shrunken man with a homecooked meal.

            This was Will’s chance. The stone table wasn’t too tall, so the tiny guy hopped down onto the sandstone floor. At normal height, the fall would have probably broken a bone or two, but the magic that shrank him seemed to make him a bit sturdier. By how much, it wasn’t clear, and Will had no intention of finding out exactly how far his limits stretched. It took four minutes for him to dash across a space that would normally take four seconds, but eventually, he made it through the doorway to the outside. A few more feet and he’d reach the field of reeds where his tiny frame would become lost in the towering grass.

            Will ran. He ran as hard as his puny legs would take him. He ran, not knowing where he was going, but knowing that, somewhere, his favorite professor was searching for him. Only an arm’s reach from the reeds, Will felt an immense weight bear down on his back, knocking him over.

            “And where do you think you’re going, mister?” Hathor scowled, her big toe crushing the tiny man into the dirt. She tossed aside the basket of wheat and fruit she was holding. From his position, Will couldn’t turn to see his captor, but he could feel the wrath etched into her expression and taste the vinegar that tinged her voice.

            “I had to use the bathroom,” he lied. Will felt the burden of Hathor’s big toe lighten as she stepped back.

            “Oh my goodness, I’m so sorry!” She knelt down and scooped him up, brushing back his fiery hair with her finger. “I thought you were running away from home, and I couldn’t stand the thought of you abandoning me.” She put him back down and gathered all the things she dropped. “I’ll leave you to your business, just come back inside when you’re finished.” With a cheerful wave, Hathor darted into the house. Will stood there, hesitation locking his legs in place. The woman was weird, but unreasonably nice, and the shrunken man felt guilty trying to get away from her. He weighed his options. Did he want to be pampered forever by an undead MILF, or did he wish to return to his life, one filled with good people and boundless opportunity? He pondered for a while, images of Nenet ceaselessly popping into the forefront.

            “Sorry, ma’am. Hope you the best, but I got my own life to live.” Will disappeared into the reeds. The grass forest sprawled out indefinitely. At his height, it was impossible to see anything ahead or behind. He couldn’t be sure he was even walking straight. The sky above was an endless blob of wispy clouds, no stars or celestial bodies to offer guidance. He kept moving forward, trudging past the reeds until he finally reached a clearing.

            He was back at the mudbrick house, exiting precisely where he had entered. Hathor loomed over him with her arms crossed. The eye of Ra glared at him from its lofty perch above her cheek; if looks could kill, he’d be deader than she was. “Not only did you try to run away, but you lied to your Mummy too.” Hathor reached down and pinched Will between her fingers. The shrunken man squirmed as she lifted him to her face. Her grip was hellishly tight, enough that he feared he was on the verge of popping. “I don’t mind a naughty boy, but one who misbehaves must be punished.”

            “Please, don’t hurt me,” Will whimpered, grasping onto the last bits of air in his lungs.

            “Mummy would never hurt you, sweetie.” Her words grated against his ears like knives scraping the inside of a cooking pot. Hathor twisted her waist, peeking back at her protruding posterior. “Perhaps I’ll stuff you up my ass and make you lick it clean.” The loving mother persona had vanished, replaced by the vengeful goddess biding within. Will’s skin went pale, terrified of what he wrought, wishing he could go back to being spoiled.

            The sound of creaking stone came to his rescue. The open air slowly lifted open like a loading bay door, revealing an Egyptian woman in a bright blue tank top and khaki shorts with an ancient corridor sprawled out behind her.

            “Professor!” Will called out in glee. Nenet peered around the “room”: an infinite space within Hathor’s crypt, likely born from the same magic that reanimated her lifeless body. The artificial environment’s temperate atmosphere felt cool against Nenet’s sweat-soaked skin.

            “I did it. I finally found you.” Nenet stomped through the reeds, eyes trained on the mummy and her captive.

            “Oh, great. The harlot’s back.” Hathor stood firm as the other woman approached. The tension was thicker than either woman’s thighs, escalating as they drew closer. Nenet stood within a foot of Hathor, their hefty chests pressed together and their faces halted less than an inch apart while they stared straight into each other’s soul. The mummy stretched her arm out to hold Will above both of their heads.

            “Hand him over.”

            “I’ll give you one last chance to walk away, hussy.” Neither woman moved. Neither woman waivered. Will’s focus was lost in the clashing cleavage below him. They stared each other down, attempting to worm their way into the other’s mind and predict her first move.

            Nenet slammed her foot down, crushing Hathor’s toes beneath her boot. While the mummy looked down, checking the damage her nerveless body couldn’t feel, Nenet leapt off her foot and reached towards Hathor’s risen hand. Distracted, her grip loosened just enough for the archaeologist to pry open her clenched fingers. Will fell from the mummy’s clutches, Nenet unable to catch him in the commotion, and landed on her bouncing breasts. Hathor lost her balance and fell backwards, gravity taking Nenet and Will down with her.

            As the two titans fell, Will scrambled in between his professor’s breasts, nestling safely behind heavy layers of protection. Hathor, on her back with the other woman on top of her, breached Nenet’s cleavage with her hand to reclaim her prey. Nenet tried to pull herself off, but Hathor grabbed onto the woman’s long hair with her free hand and dragged her back in. Lost in endless waves of rippling fat, Will had no way to escape the pallid hand grasping at him. His warm hideaway tore away to the open air, once again trapped between Hathor’s fingers.

            The hand didn’t get far, suspended just past Nenet’s face, before it wound up in the other woman’s mouth. Nenet bit down on Hathor’s first two fingers and thumb, bending them back at the joint and releasing Will into her mouth. The shrunken man leaned up against his teacher’s gigantic tongue, drenching himself in her warm spit. Hathor, ever unfeeling, tried to yank her hand out from Nenet’s mouth, and in the process, tore her mummified fingers clean off. Tasting the dry, disgusting appendages, Nenet spat them out, forgetting her distressed damsel was in there too. The fingers bounced off Hathor’s cheeks, but the mummy had the reflexes to catch Will with her tongue, depositing him safely within her mouth.

            Unlike Nenet’s, Hathor’s saliva was deathly cold; Will’s goosebumps bumped up against the mummy’s much larger tastebuds. With her little man back where he belonged, Hathor pushed her assailant off her to the ground beside her. The mummy bounded up and attempted to make a run for it, but Nenet was just as quick on her feet. She wrapped her arms around Hathor’s pudgy waist and lifted the monster backwards into a German suplex.

            Hathor’s skull crashed into the ground, launching Will from her mouth into the reeds. As Nenet’s grip eased, Hathor rolled onto her feet. Her brain rattled and her vision blurred, but she had enough sense to know where her opponent stood. Nenet quickly got up and pivoted, ready to strike once more. She charged forward, and the mummy met her advance.

            The two women collided, hands clasped around each other’s and foreheads pressed together. Will watched the Egyptian titans struggle from his spot below, witnessing a battle between gods only found in myth. Hathor took a step forward, nearly crushing the shrunken man beside her immense foot. Will didn’t even wince, too awestruck by the heavenly bodies clashing above him. The mummy kneed Nenet in the gut, sending her lurching forward. Their hands unlocked, Nenet clutching her stomach and Hathor rearing back to deliver a haymaker. But, before the mummy’s fist could connect, the archaeologist weaved to the side and circled around her adversary. She braced Hathor’s throat between her upper and forearm in a chokehold and swept the zombie’s legs off the floor, sending them both tumbling down.

            Will watched a ten-ton, khaki-clad meteor of an ass descend upon him, casting his world in shadow as it plummeted to the Earth. He cowered behind his raised arms; a useless gesture, he understood, but the only action he could take in the face of such impending disaster. Nenet landed atop of him, her rear flattening the forest of reeds but leaving the tiny man intact. Her khaki shorts rode far up her crack, and Will sat untouched beneath the wedge in her pants.

            Hathor screamed unintelligible curses as the archaeologist crushed her windpipe. Nenet’s arms wrapped taut around her neck, and her legs crossed over the mummy’s waist to hold her down. The undead woman writhed and bucked but couldn’t escape. Nenet squeezed harder and tighter. The more the mummy struggled, the stronger Nenet’s grip became, escalating to the breaking point. With one hand clutching the top of her head, Hathor’s neck snapped clean in half. Her head fell limp, and her bucking ceased.

            Nenet tossed the deceased undead off her and sat up, scanning the area for her shrunken assistant. The adrenaline seeped out with her sweat. Eventually, she noticed the tiny man crawling out from under her butt and scooped him up into her palms. “Are you alright?”

            “Holy shit! You were amazing!” Will cheered, jumping up in her hands. “I didn’t know you could fight like that.”

            “Me neither, to be honest.” Nenet stood up and brushed the dirt off her butt. “I saw you were in trouble, and my instincts kicked in.” Both of them blushed, knowing what they wanted to say next, but neither having the will to say it.

            “It’s not fair!” Hathor wailed. She laid on the ground, her head still limp on its side, crying. “What’d I do to deserve this? I just wanted a little muffin to take care of. I was nice, wasn’t I? I was considerate, wasn’t I? It’s not fair! What do you have that I don’t? Why does he love you and not me!?” Nenet crouched beside Hathor. Pity beamed from her onlooking eyes.

            “You can’t force someone to love you, especially not by kidnapping them. It doesn’t matter how kind you are. If you suffocate someone, they’re going to try and break free.” Nenet lodged Will into her cleavage, freeing her hands so she could snap Hathor’s head back into place. With the professor’s help, Hathor sat up. She picked up her severed fingers and popped them back on, the decomposed flesh reconnecting with magic.

            “I used to have so many little friends visit me. They’d shower me in gifts, but all I wanted was their affection.” She stared longingly at Nenet’s chest, watching the little guy wiggle around. “I’m sorry. I’ve been stuck in here, alone, for over a millennia. I was so excited to see a darling new face that I got carried away.” Nenet stood up and held out her hand, helping the mummy up with her.

            “Well, now that we actually have had a chance to talk, you don’t seem so bad,” Nenet sighed. “Maybe I can help you out.” Hathor cocked an eyebrow. “You see, I’ve been rated the university’s sexiest professor for eight years straight, so every semester I’m stuck with a bunch of lousy frat boys signing up for my classes. How’s about I send them all your way. Call it extra credit. I’ll get them out of my hair, you’ll get plenty of energetic young men to dote on, and they’ll get the authoritative female figure they so desperately need. It’s a win-win!”

            Hathor’s eyes grew wide as headlights, her smile stretching as far as her cheeks could manage. “You’ll do that for me?” She grabbed her hands and shook them up and down. “I’m so sorry for misjudging you. I shouldn’t have treated you so rudely. Wait right there!” Hathor dashed into the house, leaving a confused Nenet standing in the reeds. After a couple minutes, she returned with a golden locket in her hand. A cow’s head was engraved in the charm. “This talisman lets its wearer access a portion of my magic.” Hathor wrapped the necklace around Nenet’s neck, dropping the charm an inch above Will. “You can use it to shrink anyone to whatever height you wish. It can also return this cutie to his original height, if you wanted to do that for some reason.” Nenet thanked Hathor and made for the exit. “Bring me lots of sweetie pies!”

            “So, uh, are you going to grow me back?” Will asked, bouncing up and down as Nenet walked through the crypt.

            “Do you want me to?” There was a genuine concern in her eye, but it was hard to notice with how hard she was biting her lower lip.

            “I mean, I was hoping I could take you out to dinner tonight.” Will prayed his professor couldn’t feel the semi prodding her tit. She could. “As thanks for coming to my rescue.”

            “We could always eat at my place. I think you’ll enjoy dessert more at that size. I’m sure I will.” Nenet cupped her breasts in her hands and squeezed them together, grinding her boobs against their aroused passenger and sending his semi into full throttle. The fear of abusing her authority, of coercing her pupil into a relationship against his will, vanished. He was her toy, her plaything, her pet; he was putty, whatever she wanted him to be, and that feeling of control was exhilarating. Besides, this is what he wanted. She was sure of that. He just never had the courage to admit it. “How does that sound?”

            “Yes, ma’am!”