- Text Size +

It was a very happy evening for the Goblins. All day long they had been searching high and low, exploring the wild places where they had never yet gone before. Fall had come to their small village, and much had to be done in preparation for winter; huts had to be insulated, material gathered for warm clothing, but most importantly, enough food had to be gathered so they didn’t starve before spring! A large party of forty to fifty young and fit goblins were selected (or rather forced to) go on a foraging expedition to the lands beyond. They’d heard talk of a forest of vines that gave plentiful food this time of year, though before none had been brave enough to try and find it.


Their troubles were over, though! After three long days of trekking, the horde of goblins came upon their prize, a giant pumpkin!


It towered over them as a great orange mountain, seeming such a part of the landscape that if they hadn’t noticed the color they would have walked right past. A goblin stuck his dagger into the orange flesh, carving out a small slice before tasting it and declaring it delicious. If they could bring back even only what they could carry they would be quite content for a few winters more. 


Eagerly they set to work, taking out daggers and axes, cutting and tunneling their way into the gigantic fruit. They sang as they filled their own hungry stomachs, and filled their jars and whatever containers they had brought to carry. So busy were they, that they did not even hear anyone approaching.


_________________


Luna was a witch. Not just any witch, but a trans witch, which while usually not a very important detail, was the main factor in her current quest.


An important ingredient in many witchy spells and potions were pumpkin seeds, more specifically pumpkin seeds grown from the seed of a witch. Now most witches, not being able to produce their own seed in the manner required, relied on their trans sisters for the gathering of them every year.


Excited to fulfil her duty, and maybe make a few coins on the side, Luna happily went on her way to her private pumpkin patch at the edge of the forest. She tingled, thinking of how she would find the largest and prettiest pumpkin of all and fill it to the brim if she could. 


Luna made little noise as she opened the gate to the garden, closing it behind her. Her large boots fell deftly on the fallen leaves, not yet dry enough to crunch on the moist floor. So many pumpkins sat before her, but each with some fatal flaw. This one was too small, one too tall and oval-shaped, and one with eerie discolorations that did not sit right with her. 


Until finally she saw it, the perfect pumpkin.


In the corner Luna found a pumpkin just the right size, roundness, and shade of orange. Even the stem was as close as one could imagine to perfection. The one flaw she couldn’t see, however, was the tiny hole that had been chewed into the back of it.


Luna walked up to the perfect pumpkin, brimming with excitement. She squatted down very gingerly before giving the pumpkin a few loving pats.


“You are the perfect choice,” Luna said aloud.


The patting, though not very hard, caused a small disturbance inside the pumpkin. The goblins felt it, and worried they had triggered a cave-in, as they continued to feed on and collect more scraps for their village. As they stopped the goblins soon turned their attentions back to their work until once again being interrupted. 


A large metallic wall pierced through the wall, going in quickly before sliding back out, only to slice back in once again. In and out it went, carving downward at an angle, terrifying all the goblins. The inside of the pumpkin shook and twisted, knocking some goblins off the walls they held and mixing them into the guts and large seeds. The large metal object continued slicing, until now there was a massive hole in the side of the pumpkin, a good few times larger than the hole created by the goblins, though in the chaos not much could be seen outside of it, side from some large moving mass shrouded in black. 


Satisfied at the hole she had made, Luna slipped her small dagger back into her ankle strap. She couldn't see well inside the pumpkin in the evening light, but knew it had to be chock-full of seeds for her to… enchant.


With a deep sigh, her pretty face reddening softly, and after giving a careful look around to make sure no one else was with her (though if there was she would simply turn them into a caterpillar to benefit the garden), she reached down and lowered her panties. 


The sheer size of Luna's penis would have surprised you, roughly the size if not larger than that of the most proud bards in the surrounding hamlets. You'd think the only way for such a pretty girl to tuck something so large into her panties was by magic. 


Luna moaned gently, gently wrapping her hand around her stiffening member. She began stroking herself, though very slowly, as her fun was only just starting and she planned to make the most of it.


The goblins inside only heard a soft, higher-pitched rumbling. Some tried with great haste to escape through their own small hole, but found it blocked as the pumpkin smoothly rolled backwards, angling the far larger hole upwards more towards the sky. 


Then came something that would be forever engraved into goblin folklore. Something that goblin parents would tell of to scare their children into being home before dark. Something that would keep any sane goblin from coming into these woods for the next thousand years, if any today were fortunate to live. 


What looked like the massive, pulsating head of a great one-eyed snake approached the entrance, casting a long dark shadow inside the pumpkin.


With no warning, Luna thrust her penis into the pumpkin. 


The witch gave another moan, feeling her member squish and squelch inside the pumpkin's guts. Though it was cold inside, the feeling lit a fire inside her breast. With her knees on the ground she pulled herself back, stringy guts following her stiffening cock and slowly leaking, just before giving another hard thrust with her hips. 


In


And out


In


And out


Luna groaned harder, tossing her head back in pleasure. Fully erect and throbbing, she fucked the pumpkin with all her witchy soul. The hole she had cut became flared slightly, expanding as much as it could against her girthy penis. Guts and pumpkin juice leaked out with each thrust, each seed inside acting as beads as they twisted and moved around her member.


The goblins were not having as good a time as Luna. Again in darkness, they heard the giant witch's soft moans rumbling all around them. They were stirred and mixed with the guts, some even sticking to Luna's cock before getting scraped off against the walls of the hole. They were soon picked up again as the erection made another entry, pushing them deeper into the pumpkin. The head of Luna's penis, which never left the pumpkin, soon was dotted with a half dozen goblins. Their tiny bodies were plastered to it with guts and orange slime, impossible to escape. Their struggle only seemed to simulate the insatiable beast even more, though not in a way she would directly notice. 


In

Out

In

Out


Faster and faster Luna thrusted. She didn't notice when the juices coming out of the pumpkin were now tinged with red, several unlucky goblins being crushed under her dick or smashed too hard against the pumpkin walls. 


Until finally, hot white liquid shot out of Luna. She leaned back, moaning into the evening sky as she emptied herself into the pumpkin. The goblins felt the air inside become very hot, and any caught in Luna's felt a savage burn like boiling water. Many would never escape the heavy clumps that shot out and mixed poorly with the natural insides of the pumpkin. Those stuck on the tip of her penis got only a light coating, enough to only further trap them against her. 


Still breathing heavily, Luna slowly pulled out her still throbbing cock, enjoying every last moment. Jizz mixed with orange juices and stringy pumpkin guts coated her dick, dripping onto the dirt below. The few goblins stuck to her remained, still squirming if they had the energy and yelling vile curses or desperate pleas. All for naught, however, as the giant girl just lifted her panties and shoved her penis right back in, disappearing into the sexy blackness with it. 


Her face red and breathing heavily still, Luna looked back at the pumpkin and admired her own work. The hole was evidently stressed and oozing with some of her own juices. 


She let go of the pumpkin, letting it settle back into its natural position before getting weakly back onto her own legs. She bent down one last time, giving the pumpkin a loving hand.


"You were very good for me, call me tomorrow, okay?" She laughed before standing to her full height. 


In three days the witch would return to collect the pumpkin, and all the now fertilized seeds inside. She was completely unaware of all the tiny chaos she had wrought upon the goblins. Not that anything would have changed if she had known. 


Whatever goblins were left, scared and confused in the dark, burning and drowning in pumpkin and cum, the last thing they heard that evening were the boots of the giant witch as she happily walked back home.