- Text Size +

Tick…Tick…Tick…


No use. Charlotte couldn’t sleep. She kept staring at the ceiling as if there was something interesting written on it, thinking about Bea. Rubbing her stomach, the realization that there were nanomachines now swarming her body—one which could make her powerless—fully settled into her troubled mind. She gazed over at the control module, finding it just where she left it: on her desk, detached from the biosuit. The dim white light of its screen pierced through the darkness.


The thought of Bea somehow gaining access to it filled her stomach with a mixture of fear and excitement. Gah! Why was she so obsessed with that idiot? She was better than her—it wasn’t even a contest. And yet, she found the thought of being at her mercy so appealing. Groaning so hard that it almost hurt, Charlotte conceded. Fine, she would masturbate to some porn if it meant that she could get some sleep. And so, she scrolled…and scrolled…and scrolled…and nothing seemed to work for her.


Jumping out of the bed, the woman walked up to a mirror, breathing heavily while looking at her face. It was filled with lust mixed with anger. “I am not a perverted freak!” She lectured her reflection, having to stop herself from punching the thin wall. Her features softened, wincing at her reflection before turning towards the discarded control panel. She picked it up with one hand while using the other to reach for the biosuit. Exhaling in defeat, she began sliding the polymer back on.


Before heading out, she reached into the fridge and took out one of those colored “sports drinks” that Bea seemed awfully fond of (even if she didn’t do any sports). It wasn’t for the flavor—she despised the red fluid—but rather due to the electrolytes inside. The nanobots quickly used them up, depleting the woman each time she used them to grow or shrink. At first, it caused a headache. Then, the nanobots might just not respond at all. She was fine with just a quick snack after the whole Bea incident from before, but something told her she would use the suit more than once tonight.


There it was. Bea’s room. Charlotte quickly shrunk down to the size of an ant, using the opportunity to make it through the crack in the door. By now, she had gotten somewhat used to the sensation of her body dwindling into a more compact form. The inside was just as she had expected: a jungle of discarded clothes, each appearing like a mighty obstacle in her way. She saw the same coral-pink monoliths against the wall. Those poor flip-flops…absorbing every stomp and squeeze. Bea’s intoxicating presence had long seeped into the rubber. If Charlotte hadn’t reacted quickly enough, would she also have become part of the grime that coated its sole?


Walking into the sole, Charlotte could feel the humid, stagnant, sweat-filled air feeling her lungs. She stopped herself from coughing, taking in this salty miasma. “Bea is so fucking gross….” The woman placed her face against the sole—her cheek coated with the dark grime. The stinging of the air was addicting, reprogramming the woman’s brain. She began sliding her finger further to the left on the control module without even realizing it. The rest of Bea’s small room became illegible to Charlotte’s tiny eyes. After a few seconds, the flip-flop became her entire world—the sole, once only damp and dirty, was now an extensive swamp. Taking a deep breath after deep breath, this essence which had been imprinted on the rubber was now seeping into her body. “She reeks…”


Growing herself to a height of 5 inches, the change in perspective from the flip-flop being "her entire world" to just a large piece of footwear was surreal. Now, it was the time for the main attraction. She cautiously approached the bed, seeing Bea’s huge figure breathing in her sleep. Climbing up her bed frame, Charlotte stood in front of two huge soles that peaked from underneath a blanket too short for the tall woman. Next to them, she was nothing—not even dirt. This is where she deserved to be. She shrunk down to only 1/2 inch tall; the very same height Charlotte was when she first gazed upon her goddess. Bea’s face was out of her line of sight which made what she was going to do next somewhat easier. There is no way she could ever look her roommate in the eyes again.


Taking a step forward, she placed her hand against the sole. It began sinking into the warm flesh, the thin layer of sweat coating her hand. Being so close made Charlotte conscious of the immense heat coming off. Swallowing with a dry throat, she placed her lips against the wrinkles of her foot, scarfing down the foul liquid. The salt and warmth did not clench the woman’s thirst, but at least it filled her body with additional electrolytes.


Charlotte wiped her face, panting heavily and using Bea’s wrinkles for support. Looking up, she gave a determined look before beginning to climb her foot. It was a herculean task, with the wet, soft surface not giving her much grip. She had to fight for every inch (but then again, she was less than an inch tall). With one final triumphant pull, Charlotte managed to find herself between the giantess’ toes. Bea’s familiar aroma here was a lot more pronounced, making the woman dizzy. She had to sit down, finding herself in the ridge between her large and second toe. Her previously organized mind was firing wildly, sending her mixed signals of pleasure. Sitting here with her tongue out like a dog, Charlotte felt herself becoming dumber, as if her roommate’s foot odor was killing her brain.


“I am just a bug…” She mumbled out, reaching down to the lips of her vagina. Rubbing around its edge, she smiled like an idiot—her toes curling at the sight of Bea’s snoring face in the distance. If she were still a human, this might have caused her shame. Now, however, she was nothing more than a filthy little bug crawling around a foot. “I am just a bug…” She repeated, fingering herself while pressing her face against Bea’s large toe. Deep breaths…


There was a movement. Sensing her sleep being disturbed, Bea brought her toes together, crushing the tiny woman. Charlotte didn’t even have a chance to brace herself as immense force pinned her in place, forcing all the air out of her lungs as she was stuck there—powerless.


“I don’t want to die…” Feeling her eyes beginning to fill with tears, Charlotte realized the terror of the situation. Was this some kind of punishment for taking advantage of her roommate? Or was this retribution for her years of pride? It didn’t matter. All she could do right now is beg. “Please, don’t kill me!” She shouted out as if Bea could hear her. By now, tears were rolling down her cheeks as the woman clenched her teeth.


Another movement. Did Bea actually answer her pleas? Or was this just a random movement in her sleep? It didn’t matter. The cruel grasp was released, with Charlotte tumbling down her foot and falling onto the desert of white fabric that was her bed. Her body burned with pain. She fought to keep her eyes open, but couldn’t stop herself from passing out.


“Charlie.”


“Charlie!”


“CHARLIE!”


Charlotte snapped awake at the sound of somebody calling her name, jumping to her feet while covered in cold sweat. It mixed with that of Bea, telling the woman that the night before was not a dream. Rubbing her eyes, she did a quick scan of her area, confirming that she was still on her roommate’s bed. In the distance, she could see the faint figure of Bea coming back into her room before reaching for her phone. Watching her move at this size was strange. While appearing to almost move in slow motion, she covered miles in mere seconds with each step of her mighty foot.


“WHERE IS THAT SHRIMP?”  The tiny swallowed nervously at Bea’s words. Where there was once annoyance, now only shame remained. “PROBABLY LEFT FOR COLLEGE ALREADY…” She shrugged. The two of them had similar timetables, so a routine of leaving the house together developed. Her roommate never got sick, so going out without her for once was strange, like putting on the wrong pair of shoes.


“Alright, I’ve had my fun.” The woman stood up, cracking her neck. Passing out in a random position was less than ideal, with her entire body feeling stiff and sore. As she stretched, however, Charlotte noticed that she felt a lot more…breezy than expected. Looking down, her biosuit was ripped, leaving a large tear reaching from her neck to her groin. Her hand shook as she brought it up to her face, finding the control module also cracked—pieces of black glass forming into crystalline patterns.


For a few seconds, Charlotte just stood there—processing all of this. She was stuck at half an inch in height, left at the mercy of her unaware roommate. Dropping to her knees, the woman thought about yelling for help, but what would even be the point? Bea wouldn’t be able to hear her either way.


“I can still fix this.” She swallowed, her throat once again feeling dry. “I will just get somebody to notice me, then ask Henry to send another control module, sync it with the nanobots, and get back to normal.” A plan began formulating in her mind, with Charlotte producing a stressed smile while fidgeting with her hair. “I can fix this…” Repeating her words, she let out a worrying giggle while exhaling through her teeth.


Suddenly, a shadow appeared above her. Her entire field of view was dominated by Bea’s descending ass. It was huge, appearing like a large mountain of skin and stretched white fabric that were her panties. Watching it fall atop her was like observing an avalanche—something the tiny woman was powerless to stop. “Fuck…FUCK!” Charlotte wheezed while limping away from the shadow. The ache in her left leg was the least of her worries since the texture of the mattress didn’t exactly lend itself to running even if she could move quicker.


With one powerful impact, the tiny woman was forced to the ground, her face pressed against the mattress. The scent of lavender fabric softener mixed with that of Bea’s sweat harassed her nose as she was pushed deeper into the bed, the sound of springs cracking under the giantess’s weight dominated her tiny ears. The tiny groaned, knowing that the softness of the mattress and her roommate’s ass were the two things keeping her from becoming a red splotch.


Finally getting up, Charlotte couldn’t see her roommate’s titaness figure leaving through the doors. No, instead she spent a few minutes just laying there in a puddle of her roommate’s sweat mixed with her tears. She whispered something into the pillow, her hands shaking as she used them to hold her weight up.


Bea was gone, her thunderous footsteps becoming gentler but still shaking the tiny to her core. This left Charlotte—alone and stranded. Below her, she did notice something. Bea phone! It was left on the ground, with Charlotte dropping down onto its surface. She felt the cold glass under her feet, shivering while walking over to the messenger app and jumping down on the icon. Just inputting Henry’s contact information felt like a full workout, with Charlotte taking a small break to catch her breath near the home button as the blinking cursor awaited her message. There wasn’t much battery left and she needed to keep it brief.


“this chrtl am tiny send cotrl module” She wrote, jumping from letter to letter.


“DONOT TEL BEA!!!” As soon as her feet made an impact with the final “!,” the bright screen turned dark. Now, all Charlotte could see was her reflection in the black glass of a dead phone screen.