- Text Size +

Charlotte waited by the side of the bed like a battered puppy—hungry, thirsty, and exhausted. Her tiny body was shaking in the cold air, having to huddle around Bea’s discarded sock for warmth all while the distant thudding of her feet made the many near-death experiences flash before her eyes. The woman wanted to scream, with the rage building up in her throat but ultimately going nowhere—fizzling out like a dud firework.


“Charlie!” The giantess bellowed, shaking a package containing her priceless technology as if it were one of those stupid plushies Bea always ordered. “I got that…nanobots…control….linkage…something your friend sent.” It all felt like some elaborate prank, but all the official documentation Henry had forwarded to her made the whole thing seem real. So this is what the shrimp has been working on, huh?


Opening it up, she found what looked like a tablet inside—the sleek device lacking any branding. Once booted up, the black screen displayed a simple interface, with a large “AWAITING LINKAGE” written on the top. “Henry said you have to be close for it to work…” She spoke into the void, hoping that her tiny roommate was around here somewhere.


Prompted, Charlotte waddled out of her hiding spot, half of her dirt and grime-covered face now basking in the light. Leaning forward, she held onto the leg of the bed for support—cautiously watching her roommate’s every move. Why did it have to be Bea? She would have rathered this be anyone but Bea! That bitch is going to hold this over her for years, always demanding favors just because of a simple act of setting up a control module.


Bea looked down at the floor, thinking about how Charlotte was somewhere down there—crawling like an insect. Getting down on her knees and waddling through the entire house as if she were looking for a lost earring seemed tiring. “Listen, I am just going to sit there. I had my nails done in white, so I should be able to see your speck body against them. Come here and climb up.” Spreading her legs, the giantess reached down to grab her phone. “Just hurry up, okay shrimp? I want to get something to eat.”


Something to eat? SOMETHING TO EAT?! Charlotte clenched her fist. How dared Bea complain about being hungry while she herself was starving, dehydrated, bruised, and the size of a fucking insect?! And what was this about needing to climb on her toes to be seen? Could that lazy bastard really not be bothered enough to move for once and look for another human being in need?


But then again…seeing the Bea move around the house was frightening—like a passing thunderous storm of flesh. If she did bend down to look for her, the tiny woman would surely end up pulverized under her oversized breasts or ass. Defeated, Charlotte gathered up what little remaining pride she had left, beginning the long trek toward her roommate's pearly white toes.


“When this is over-“ The woman spoke to herself, knowing that she was not going to be heard anyway. “-I am going to make that slab pay.” From the beginning, the blame remained on Bea. Of course, it had to be her fault! Otherwise, Charlotte would be the one to blame. And she just couldn’t accept that.


Having just taken off her drenched black socks, the smell was a lot more pronounced—the same humid, salty miasma clinging to her feet as thick steam emanated from it. The tiny cupped her mouth and nose, bending down while trying to stomach it. Even the subtle notes of lavender lotion couldn’t make this any better, overloading the brain of the shrunken woman. She couldn’t believe that just yesterday, she was slobbering over…this!


But—with a few determined pulls—she managed to scale her large toe, now standing on a field of hardened white polymer and gazing up at the face of her roommate. It was obscured by a pair of hill-sized mammaries, but she could still make up the glint of her uninterested eyes.

“Damn. You really are small.” Bea finally put the phone away with a click, bending down to squint at her toe. There was a miniature creature standing on it—waving her arms in desperation like a marooned sailor on an island of nail polish. Trying her best to remain still, Charlotte could still feel subtle vibrations below her.


“Let’s see what this thing can do…” Pulling out the control module, the giantess scrolled through the different sections with an aura of indifference. This thing may have been made to be accessible, but there were menus upon menus controlling everything from her blood type to the color of her eyes to the size of her breasts. The nanomachines were never really made for shrinking. They had a more universal use planned for them, after all.


“There we go! Nanobot linkage.” When Bea’s finger made contact with the button, Charlotte felt a cold shiver passing over her arms and legs—as if her veins were filled with ice. As quickly as it came, the sensation disappeared, with the linkage completed. Now, her body was entirely at the mercy of her roommate.


“I am going to make you big now.” She did as she was told, sliding the bar to the right. Charlotte felt herself getting bigger, soon struggling to stand atop the toe and having to sit on it as if she were riding a horse. “Wow. You look like shit.” Was the first greeting coming out of her roommate now that the shrunken woman’s sour face was big enough to be seen. Bea continued to look at the screen, bouncing her feet up and down—making Charlotte's cunt repeatedly smack against her toe. Gritting her teeth, she just endured it until the giantess stopped.


“Come on! Grow me back to normal!” She sneered, finding her growth stunted at 5 inches.


“Can’t.” Bea’s reply was swift.


“Can’t?” The tiny shook her head so violently it almost hurt. “What do you mean ‘can’t’? Did you break something, you moron!”


“Don’t appreciate your tone, dude.” Raising her foot, Charlotte was flipped to her back like a beetle, watching as the meaty sole smacked next to her with a wet PLOP. It was a near miss, one Bea intentionally made to scare her. “I am already helping you. The least you could do is stop being a bitch for 5 seconds.” Grumbling something under her breath, the giantess flipped the screen over. “It says here you need more electrolytes or something to grow higher. That’s the shit in salt, right?” Using her limited knowledge of biology, Bea came to a conclusion, lifting her foot. “Come on. Lick.”


“I am not licking your fucking sole!” Charlotte smacked against the soft pad of the foot which towered above her. It was barely felt despite the tiny getting winded.


“Well, I guess you can spend the rest of your life being 5 inches then.”  She shrugged as if this wasn’t a major loss for her, picking up her phone to continue scrolling through her socials.


“This isn’t funny, Bea!” She began shivering again, covering her body with one hand while using the other to wipe footgrime from her face. “Just get one of those stupid sports drinks-”


“Wow. You only complain, don’t you Charlie? Always whining about how smart you are—how nobody treats you with respect.” She gave the tiny a sly smile. “If you really are that intelligent, how come you are smaller than a barbie and asking a ‘moron’ like me for help. Huh, Charlie?”


Bea pressed the bottom of her sole on Charlotte, watching the woman bracing herself and struggling to hold up the overpowering slab of warm skin. This was nothing but her foot, yet she felt as if she was Atlas holding up the world. Finally, the assault stopped, allowing the tiny to slump onto her back and gasp for air like a dying fish. “Lick.” She repeated the order.


This time, the tiny was not in a position to complain. She slowly brought her mouth to the swampy space between the giantess’s toes—cleaning it thoroughly of any moisture. Her small tongue didn’t exactly cover much surface area, meaning that she had to go over the same spots again and again. It was so salty and gross, adding black grime to the face she had barely wiped clean. The hopelessness of the situation had truly set in, with her not even trying to look presentable anymore.


“You really are a top-tier foot slut, aren’t you?” The giantess couldn’t help but grin as the little shrimp’s tiny pink tongue glided across her skin. “Maybe I should keep you like this forever.”


“But-”


“Shut up.” Lifting her foot, the familiar black shadow was cast over the shrunken woman. “You are going to sit there and listen.” Instead of fighting any longer, Charlotte knelt—whispering things she would never dare to shout at the titaness. “Good. And while you are silent for once, let me give you a tip. Guys don’t avoid you because you are ‘too smart’ or ‘too deep’ for them—it’s because you are an asshole. Okay? Henry and Jacob probably only tolerate you because you are useful to them.”


Feeling her jaw clenching, the tiny released the pressure in one powerful screech “That’s not true! They literally couldn’t have done it without me-”


“There you are again!” The sword of Damocles that was her foot finally came down, throwing the tiny to her back as the ball of Bea’s foot ground against her torso. “Thinking so highly of yourself…but you really are worthless.”


“Please…” Charlotte let out a painful cough, failing to gather her strength.


Finally, Bea released the tiny, yanking her right arm and lifting Charlotte up to her face. “You know… I can just tell the guys to split the profit from the nanobots 50/50. Well, more like 40/40/20. That’s a better deal than sharing it 3-ways, right? Just a small fee for removing the problem. Because unlike you, I don’t need millions to be happy. A couple of thousands each month for me would be enough.”


“These are my creations—my!” She let out one final yell of defiance—her hoarse throat finally giving up and producing just painful groans.


“Don’t worry. I am not going to kill you.” Bea giggled if she was talking about a cheap potted plant rather than a human being. “I always wanted a little pet.”


With another touch of the control module, Charlotte found herself dwindling down—far, far beyond anything she had seen in the past. An overpowering sense of vertigo encompassed her, only for the sensation to become real once she became plummeting down into a jar.


Standing up, she felt smooth cold glass under her feet. She couldn’t even begin guessing how small she was right now—surely less than a micrometer. Her vision became immediately limited as less light hit her nanosized eye. But through the curved walls of the crystalline prison, she could still see the silhouette of her new goddess.