- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story is not appropriate for people younger than 18.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Included an AI generated image just for fun.

James woke up. He felt groggy and his body ached. He was lying on his side staring into his hands. He lay on something warm and soft, but felt a chill down his spine, goosebumps on his skin. He looked down at his body. ‘What?’ He was naked and something was strange. It was like his body had wasted away. He’d always had a pretty average build, but it seemed like whatever fat or muscle he used to have had disappeared. His skin was also smooth, like someone had waxed him. Besides that he saw that he had a large bruise extending from his chest to his groin which was painful to the touch. ‘What happened?’ He couldn’t think clearly. Couldn’t remember. ‘Where am I?’ Slowly he got to his feet and looked up. Then he pissed himself.


 

What he saw was incomprehensible, monstrous, terrifying. It was a mouth. A pair of blood-red lips that were impossibly large. They opened. A voice spoke to him. It was strange, but familiar. A clear, sweet, melodious voice, but also commanding, suggesting dark unfathomable power. ‘You pissed yourself.’ The voice giggled, shaking the ground he was standing on. ‘That’s kinda cute…I’m going to have to punish you for it though. You don’t just get to piss on the tits of a god unless she asks you to.’ His gaze shifted and suddenly he took in her face. It was beautiful and gigantic. ‘Wait’. It was Emma! ‘but How?’ ‘Wait, what, what did she say?’He looked down at his feet at the soft pink ground he was standing on extending before him. A nipple! He was standing on a nipple! But so large he was nothing but a speck on its landscape. Past its pink horizon he saw the gentle arc of a breast curving to the abdomen, leading down to a long pair of legs. She was naked lying in a bath. Bubbles, which seemed to be the size of moons, floated around her body. Her breasts proudly protruding above the foam. He nearly pissed himself again. He wanted to run, to hide. ‘Why do guys always try to run away?’, the voice interrupted. ‘Then again, you’re so small I don’t think you could even escape from my nipple.’ She bit her lip. ‘If you find that overwhelming, this will blow your mind.’ A long, slender arm emerged from beneath the water. Slowly her fingers traced their way over her stomach and along the underside of her breast. Then she gently circled the areola surrounding him. He felt the tissue he was standing on engorge. She lifted her hand and moved down to the dark space between her legs. She shut her eyes and threw her head back. A soft moan escaped her lips.

Then the trance was broken. ‘Not so fast’, ‘You didn’t think you were going to get off that easy did you? You still need to be punished.’ Her hand remerged and with a delicacy that was unfathomable, her fingers plucked him from her nipple. He found himself surrounded by the pads of her fingertips. He felt the world moving. He heard water sloshing as she stood up and got out of the bath. She took a few steps. And suddenly he was dropped unceremoniously onto a hard white surface. Bewildered he looked around. He fell backwards when he realized he was standing on the edge of a toilet seat staring into the cavernous bowl. He was frozen with panic. Then her weight descended onto the seat surrounding him. He found himself between her thick thighs which were glistening wet. A tiny speck staring into her monstrous cunt. ‘I know I just took a bath, but sometimes feeling horny makes me want to pee,’ she explained. Then the floodgates opened. An ocean of piss gushed out of her, a thunderous waterfall that could have swallowed and submerged entire cities. A few droplets splattered onto the seat, the size of cars and houses to him. In frozen awe he was unable to avoid a smaller one which came flying towards him. He was knocked back by the force. He lay drenched, spluttering, and gasping from having swallowed mouthfuls of her piss. She daintily wiped herself. Stood up and flushed. The ground trembled beneath him as the water and piss roared down the drain. She picked him up again and brought him up to her lips. He found himself sitting on her finger tip staring into her angelic face. ‘That was just so you know who’s in charge. Call it marking my property.’

She carried him out of the bathroom and into her bedroom. The ceiling was like the vault of the heavens above him. She walked to her bedside cabinet and with her free hand opened the drawer and removed a small heart-shaped ring box. She flicked it open with her thumb and positioned it in her palm. ‘I know you’re a sweet guy. And if you’re well behaved you and me can be friends and have lots of fun together. You’ll have the honor of touching me and doing whatever I tell you to, and the pleasure of me doing whatever I want with you. But if you are naughty…Well…’ With that she dropped him into the box and shut the lid. He found himself locked in darkness.