- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning: poop is mentioned in a couple of diaper-changing scenes.


------

Desperate for a place to stay after getting laid off and then kicked out of her apartment for being behind on the rent, Alice had taken the first offer she could get. She came into contact with this weird couple online, not much older than she was, who invited her to stay with them at their private mansion for free as long as she, in their words, "did her chores and changed some diapers". Little did she know what she was getting herself into.

Alice received the directions to their place by email, sent from thicc_girl@... whatever it was. She took the bus to the outskirts of town. The main gate was at the bottom of a hill. It was opened remotely as soon as she approached, then closed automatically once she was through. The second gate was at the top of the hill, and Alice was unable to see the house because of the high walls surrounding it, but once the couple opened the gate, the breathtaking building came into view. It looked more like a medieval castle than a mansion! What surprised her more than the beautiful building, though, was how tall the two of them were. They both towered over her, intimidating her a bit.

They showed her inside without offering to help with her luggage, but then she did expect to be treated like a servant. Before they showed her to her room, they had her sign a contract obligating her to "protect their privacy" and "obey their instructions". She figured they must be privacy nuts or something, but the contract seemed innocuous enough. It did say she could leave at any time, which reassured her a bit.

Bob had wide shoulders and a muscular body, and although he wasn't exactly fat, he had a bit of a belly. Ramona, on the other hand, had a slim body, but her chest and lower body fit the description of "thicc", suggested by her email address. In her own words, though, she had "all her weight in all the right places". She was proud of her curves and always wore outfits that emphasized them. Alice was not only slimmer and much shorter than her, but her smaller curves were entirely unimpressive in comparison, much to Ramona's secret delight.

The couple worked out together most days in their private gym. Bob preferred barbells and Ramona cardio. She would grin at him whenever she noticed him admiring her bouncing bosom, which was often. Though they invited her to join them, Alice would soon feel the sexual energy in the air and excuse herself, but they wouldn't even acknowledge her at that point. Once the sexual atmosphere was filled the room, the two only had eyes and ears for each other, and would probably have gone at it even if Alice hadn't left.

During her time there, Alice got to know her, for lack of a better word, master and mistress very well. In fact, they even requested that she call them exactly that, and she obliged. Bob was a crypto millionaire who seemed to spend most of his time on his computer, snacking while he "worked". Alice would later find out that what he called "work" was mostly collecting porn from the internet and then organize his collection. From what Alice could tell, he didn't actually watch a whole lot of porn, except when Ramona was away.

Ramona's chief concern appeared to be what to wear each day, and she would often change outfits several times between getting up and going to bed, most of them sexy ones. She even enjoyed picking out outfits for Alice, although those were sometimes cute skirts or dresses, but for the most part maid uniforms. Nothing explicitly naughty, though. While dress-up wasn't really Alice's thing, she did feel somewhat indebted to these people, weird as they might be, and wore whatever Ramona picked out for her. They both really liked the outfits, but it was a little embarrassing for Alice. She had always been a bit of a wallflower, so she wasn't entirely comfortable being dressed up and looked at. Still, they weren't sexually harassing her or anything. Any explicitly sexual attention was between the two of them.

Alice did the chores they told her to do, and it was usually easy enough. Most days, all she had to do was set the table, cook if the couple wasn't getting anything delivered, and then do the dishes. Other than that, she could do her own things, as long as she was around so they could call her in case they wanted her to do something else, like cleaning the floor or doing the laundry. After a while, they didn't even have to ask much anymore, because Alice got really good at noticing it herself. It turned out to be a pretty sweet deal, too, because even though their contract didn't obligate them to pay her anything, they would sometimes "tip" her when she did well.

Technically, she didn't have any days off, though. Bob and Ramona expected her to serve them every day, unless they were away or she had specifically asked their permission for a day off in advance. They always agreed when she did, but she could kind of tell they weren't all that happy about it. Whether it was because they missed her when she was away or because they wanted to control her, she didn't know, but she hoped it was the former. Still, as time went on, she asked for days off less and less frequently.

Although she wasn't expressly forbidden from bringing friends over, Alice never did. On one hand, she had more money left over at the end of the month now than when she was a waitress who had to appease greedy landlords, but on the other hand, it was a little embarrassing to be seen as a servant girl to this weird, horny couple. Not that they treated her badly or anything, but she could tell they really enjoyed the master-servant relationship they had established with her. Maybe they even enjoyed it a little too much at times. She never told anyone that, though. It was a really good deal, and she didn't want to lose it. At first, she had been looking for a new job, but by the second month, she'd given up on it. Not that there weren't any jobs, but they were impossible to combine with the remote location of her masters' mansion, and she didn't have any incentive to move out because of how generous they were with their "tips".

One day after breakfast, Alice was doing the dishes when Ramona walked up to her.

"Hey, Alice! Now that you've been here a while, we've decided to let you in on a secret."

"A secret, Mistress?" Alicia asked.

She knew how much Ramona loved it when she called her that.

"That's right. Come with Mistress now."

Alice quickly finished up and followed Ramona upstairs.

"OK, so, here's the thing. What I'm about to show you is strictly confidential. You can never talk about it or drop a hint to anyone other than Master and Mistress, OK?"

Alice nodded. She was getting really curious now. She had been all over the mansion many times when cleaning, including Bob and Ramona's bedroom and bathroom, but Ramona pointed to a locked closet in the corner, next to her wardrobe.

"This isn't actually a closet," Ramona explained, "but a shrinking device. Put anything inside it and press the button, and it shrinks. Let me show you."

Alice watched her mistress unlock the closet and open it. Inside, it looked unmistakably like a machine of some sort, but a shrinking machine sounded too much like science fiction. This had to be a prank or something.

"Look at this apple," Ramona continued, taking a bite before placing it inside the closet, closing it and pressing the button.

BZZZZZZZZZWWWWWRRRR!

It only took a couple of seconds, then she opened the door again. The apple was gone!

"Wait, what happened? Where is it?"

Ramona smiled, delighting in Alice's confusion.

"It's right where I left it. It's just smaller. Look!"

Alice came closer. It was true! The apple was no bigger than a lentil, and it still had the bite mark from before!

"OK, what just happened?"

"I told you! It's a shrinking machine!" Ramona grinned.

"Wha- Why do you... How did you...?" Alice didn't know what to say.

"Don't ask me. It's been here for a long time, and the previous owner didn't have the key, or the one before him, for that matter. We actually found it by accident out in the back yard while we were making the pool. It was buried pretty deep."

They were silent for a while.

"That's... that's a cool secret," Alice muttered.

"Yes, key word being 'secret'," Ramona reminded her, "so don't tell anyone."

"Not that I'm not grateful to be let in on it, but why would you tell me? Wouldn't it be, well, safer not to? I mean, I promise I won't tell anyone, but..."

Ramona smiled.

"We're gonna use it for something really cool, and we can't do that without you noticing anyway, so now you know."

"What are you going to use it for?" Alice asked, ever curious.

Bob suddenly walked in with a huge model of a three-story house that he put on a table in the opposite corner. It was amazingly detailed, and Bob could open the wall like a door and look inside. It was completely empty.

"We're gonna furnish this!" he declared.

Alice gasped.

"With real furniture?"

"Of course!" Bob laughed.

"But why not just use dollhouse furniture?"

Ramona smiled.

"That wouldn't be as fun, now would it? Besides, you can't get the same level of detail if you don't shrink real furniture," she explained.

"Why do you need so much detail?"

Alice was still confused, but she could understand that it might be more fun this way.

"We wanna make it the most realistic dollhouse in the world. It'll have real plumbing, real electrical outlets, real furniture, real clothes in a real wardrobe, real food in a real fridge..." Ramona's face was beaming.

"And we'll start with the carpets!"

Bob hauled some rolled-up carpets into the room and placed one of them in the machine.

BZZZZZZZZZWWWWWRRRR!

Ramona then rolled the tiny carpet out inside the dollhouse.

"Isn't it cool? We've been wanting to do this since forever, but it took a long time to have the dollhouse itself made. We thought about taking apart a real house and shrinking it bit by bit, but we decided it would be better not to."

Alice was amazed, but didn't know what to say. Bob broke the silence.

"Now that you know about the shrinking machine, though, we can't allow you to be alone anymore. You'll have to be around at least one of us at all times. We'll also lock your phone away at night, just to be safe."

Alice's eyes opened wide.

"Wh- what?"

"You might tell someone," Ramona shrugged.

"B- but... I promised not to!"

"And we believe you," Bob nodded, "but we can't take any chances."

Alice started shaking.

"You don't mean... Y- you're not threatening to... kill me... are you, Mistress?"

Ramona laughed. She could probably tell that Alice was trying to get on her good side, just in case.

"Of course not, silly!" Ramona assured her.

"Like I said, we just can't allow you to be alone without one of us around. And unless you wanna sleep with us in our bed, we'll have to lock your phone away while we sleep."

Bob smiled a little too much at the mention of Alice sleeping in their bed, but he didn't say anything.

"B- but what if... I mean, when... I move out? You can't seriously mean this, right, Master?"

"Oh, come on, it won't be so bad. You enjoy being in your Master and Mistress's company, and you sleep all night anyway, right?"

As always, Ramona's smile widened when she referred to herself as "Mistress". Alice had noticed that they liked having her around, but this was a little too much.

"I'm flattered that you trusted me enough to show me the machine, but you can't just demand that I never leave your side. Maybe if you'd told me before and given me the choice..."

Bob put his big hand on Alice's head.

"Listen, it'll be fine. It's only until we reveal the shrinking machine to the rest of the world. You know, after we finish the dollhouse. After that, you can tell anyone you want, OK?"

Alice felt so relieved.

"Oh, OK! Phew, you really scared me there for a moment!"

All three of them laughed, especially Ramona.

"Say, why don't you help us out with this? I'll place the things inside, and you girls can put the tiny things inside the dollhouse."

"Sure!" Alice smiled.

She couldn't tell her master and mistress, but she did think they might be weird enough to use the secret as an excuse to keep her there forever, but now that she had a time limit, sort of, it didn't seem so bad. The following weeks, she kept doing her chores, being the maid of her master and mistress's fantasies, and helping them out with decorating the dollhouse. It was getting really beautiful.

The most difficult part was the bed, because it had to be taken apart and reassembled to fit in the machine, and even then, it was only barely possible. Once that was done, the plumbing and electrical work seemed easy in comparison. Bob had some experience with both, and managed to make the electrical outlets, faucets, shower, and even toilet to work. Soon, the tiny house had a working refrigerator making almost inaudible sounds and cooling itty, bitty food.

Sometimes, while they were working, the sexual atmosphere in the room would thicken, and the couple would start ignoring their maid and make out instead, just like during their workout sessions. Normally, Alice would excuse herself at that point, but one day, Ramona stood up with a grin.

"Oh, Alice! Don't leave now. We're quite comfortable having you around."

Alice was about to say that she wasn't necessarily so comfortable with that, but Bob cut her off.

"In fact, having a pretty maid working for us... being the master and mistress of a pretty little maid like you... it really turns us on. Having you here has really improved our sex life, in fact!"

Once again, Alice was about to speak, but this time, Ramona cut her off.

"Having you around has turned us on, and once we get going, we can take it from there... but we've been thinking about this for some time now."

Alice opened her mouth, but Bob was quicker and more assertive.

"We've been imagining what it would be like to have our little maid in the room with us when we go at it."

Alice was almost speechless at this point.

"We feel really, really comfortable with you around, Alice, and we think the sex will be even better if you stay. You don't even have to do anything. You don't even have to watch... although we would like you to. We would like that very much."

"Yes," Bob added, "we would like you to watch, but you don't have to."

Alice looked at her master and mistress's faces. They had always been much taller than her, but now they seemed to really tower over her with a strange mix of pleading and horniness on their faces.

"We realize this will make the relationship between us much more... intimate. Even though you're not, heh, participating, but that also turns us on," Ramona continued.

Alice shook her head, but was cut off again by Bob.

"You already wash our dirty socks and underwear. You already wash our dirty bathroom. You already take out our trash. Surely watching us fuck won't be any worse?"

Alice's mind was racing. What would things be like if she refused? They wouldn't allow her to leave the house without one of them coming with her, and it was going to be awkward to be around them after this, no matter what. But she had a feeling that they wouldn't stop asking her, even if she insisted this time. Would it be more awkward to be around them if she agreed? She thought maybe the constant pleading would be worse.

"O- OK, M- Master and Mistress. I'll stay in the room with you, if you want it so much," Alice said with a shaky voice.

The sexual atmosphere was thick already, but it seemed to thicken even further now that she had granted their wish.

"Thank you, Alice!" they both almost shouted as they took off their clothes.

"Here, maid, put our clothes over there," Bob smiled, standing in his underwear with a huge, obvious boner visible through the thin, silky fabric of his green boxer briefs.

Alice understood. They didn't just enjoy having her serve them -- they were really turned on by it. This made her whole situation here even weirder, but it was too late now. She had to stay until they finished the dollhouse.

"Oh, servant girl, I'm having trouble loosening my bra. Come help me out, would you?" Ramona cooed.

So much for not doing anything, Alice almost sighed, but managed to keep a sweet smile on her face instead.

"Y- yes, Mistress! Right away!"

She could see the effect her words had right away: Ramona immediately started massaging her own thighs with a little moan.

"Mmmh... hurry, little maid!" she moaned.

Alice easily loosened her mistress's considerable bra and put it on top of the pile of clothes.

"Hey, servant girl," Bob grinned, "I think you should take off her panties too."

His words made Alice blush, but Ramona nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes! Come and serve Mistress now."

Alice slowly walked back. Bob's muscular hand grabbed her shoulder lightly and guided her closer to them both, letting go only once she was standing between them. She could really smell the sex in the air. Alice got on her knees and lifted her arms to pull Ramona's panties down, predictably causing her to moan again.

"On your knees, huh? That was a nice touch," she said in a shaky voice as her hand slid down between her legs and she started touching herself.

Alice stood up, but before she could walk away, she felt Ramona's other hand on her shoulder.

"Now... Take off Master's underwear too," she moaned.

Blushing, but at this point not daring to defy them, Alice turned around to face Bob's, well, nipples. He was even taller than Ramona, so Alice's head didn't even reach his shoulders. Nevertheless, she got down on her knees, drawing a moan from each of them. She reached out and grabbed the elastic waistband of her master's boxer briefs, then pulled them down slowly, causing his erect penis to get pulled down with it and then catapult back up with a smack as it hit Bob's abdomen.

Her master and mistress moaned and stepped closer to each other, trapping Alice in the middle, under their genitals.

"Stay there, maid. It's so hot when you're on your knees!" Bob moaned, caressing Ramona's big boobs while her hand slid down to find his dick.

Their gaze was locked on the other's eyes most of the time, but they sometimes glanced down at Alice. She hadn't planned on watching, but it was hard not to. Bob's dick was enormous, and it was the first one Alice had seen hard outside of sex ed class. It was a little scary that they both got off on being her master and mistress like that, but she did agree that her maid outfit was really cute.

"Stay on your knees, maid," Bob grinned as he placed his butt on the bed, then guided Ramona's crotch to his rock-hard boner.

He lay down and she rode him for a while, but then stopped to turn around so she could see Alice.

"It's so hot having you here with us, little maid. I feel so powerful being a real mistress to a real maid," she moaned.

Alice blushed again. She couldn't deny that it was nice to be noticed and appreciated, even if it was just for her role as a maid. Then again, the whole point was for the maid to be pretty, so it wasn't just for her role either.

"I- I'm glad I could serve you, Mistress," she said, bowing while still on her knees.

Ramona seemed to cum almost immediately, as did Bob.

"Oooh, fuck that was good! Best sex ever... even if it didn't last very long."

"Maid, our clothes."

Alice sensed a certain change in their attitude towards her from then on. They were getting more into their roles as master and mistress and treated her more and more not just as a servant, but sometimes even like a... slave. They'd often make her come into the gym during their workouts, not just inviting her, but ordering her to be there. She knew ahead of time what it meant: she would have to be around while they had sex again.

Soon enough, they took her presence during sex for granted. There was no more pleading for her to stay. Rather, they'd order her to undress them while they made out, all sweaty and horny. Alice could tell that it turned them on to push the boundaries with her, but when she tried to bring it up, they'd change the topic or laugh it off. There was only one of her, and she was essentially in their power.

One day, Ramona took home a bag of adult diapers and handed it to Alice.

"We've always had a thing for diapers, but we were too embarrassed to wear them around you before. Now it's different, though. You're gonna put them on and change them when needed," she explained matter-of-factly.

So that's what the thing about diapers was actually about, Alice realized. At this point, she was too much under their control to refuse. She had to put up with their weird fetishes and play along as this perfect maid who wanted nothing more than to please her master and mistress, and they loved every second of it. They stopped going to the toilet almost entirely because they enjoyed being changed by her so much, but thankfully they didn't mess themselves.

They went days between each time they added something new to the dollhouse, and Alice started worrying that they were never going to finish it. Maybe it was their plan for keeping her here as a slave from the beginning?

When Ramona was away one day, Bob called Alice into his mancave to "show her what he was working on". It turned out to be his porn collection that he was organizing in a tagging program... wearing nothing but his diaper, which was his habit at this point.

"See this? I have this huge RAID setup that I'm collecting porn on. Got lots of scripts downloading pictures and videos from various sites and importing them into this tagging program. The thing is, I'm way behind on the tagging, so you're gonna help me out."

Alice blushed and her eyes widened. She had always been a good girl who had never even watched porn, and he wanted her to help her organize his collection?

"I'll sit here and masturbate while you serve me, maid. You tag the pictures and other media and go to the next one when I say so. This one, for example, is wearing a maid uniform, just like you, so you tag it "maid", got it?"

Alice did get it, but she wasn't happy about it. Now that she was alone with Bob, though, she had to be extra careful. She had seen his lust unleashed when Ramona was around, but what might he do if he lost control when Alice was the only one around? She shuddered at the thought. The safest thing to do was to obey, as usual.

Bob had her tag pictures while he touched himself through his diaper for hours on end. Even sitting down, he was taller than her when she was standing. When she got to a new picture, he'd say the things he noticed about it and have her type the tags. "Big boobs" and "maid" were relatively common and somewhat expected tags, but she quickly noticed something almost every single picture involved a significant power imbalance. Sometimes, things she had heard about before, like bondage or even rape, were involved, but most of the pictures Bob had her tag involved a different kind of power dynamic: an immense difference in size.

One of the first pictures he had her tag was a collage where a naked giant with a huge boner stomped through the city streets and crushed cars and buildings like King Kong or Godzilla. When she glanced at her master, she noticed how complacent his smile was, like that was a normal motif for him. Then there was a picture of a giant couple having sex at an almost unimaginable scale that Bob called "giga", destroying a sprawling city that, compared to the enormous giants, looked like little more than a door mat. But Alice noticed soon enough that, while there were many pictures of huge giants, most of the size-differences involved shrunken people. Some were seemingly innocent ones that reminded her of Thumbelina, which prompted her to ask Bob if they really belonged in his porn collection. He assured her they were hot, and that they belonged there. Many of the seemingly innocent ones were of tiny women in dollhouses.

After a couple of the dollhouse ones, it was like a shadow came over Alice. She had put two and two together, and she didn't like the answer one bit. Her mind started racing while she still tried her best to tag the pictures according to her master's instructions.

"They both get off on being powerful compared to, well, me," she thought to herself.

"Dollhouse, maid, tiny," instructed Bob, "and, uh... brunette... and uh..."

"At least one of them, maybe both, are also into fantasizing about enormous size differences..."

Bob went on, "Oh, pigtails. OK, next one."

"He seems really into dollhouses... and they were both really excited about the one in their room..."

"Mmm... This one's really hot. Tag it "favourite" and... uh... "giant couple, dollhouse, maid, erection..."

"... And they have a shrinking machine!"

Alice froze for a second, but pulled herself together. The implications of the picture she was looking at combined with the possiblity of the shrinking machine maybe being able to shrink... people... hit her like a ton of bricks, but she couldn't let Bob know. She was really hoping that the couple wasn't actually crazy enough to shrink her against her will, but at this point, she wouldn't put it past them. They seemed a little too obsessed with sexual pleasure, and now that she knew how deep that particular rabbit hole seemed to go, Alice wanted out.

Bob wasn't necessarily a genius, but he wasn't stupid. If she asked him if the machine worked on people, he'd know she'd figured them out. Then again, why would he be showing her these pictures if he didn't want her to realize what they were up to?

"Next one."

Alice tagged a picture of a tiny maid, no bigger than an ant, trapped inside a condom worn by an ejaculating giant, but at this point, she was just typing what Bob said, not really looking at the pictures. She had too much to think about. Could it be that he was trying to warn her of Ramona's plan? Was he actually on Alice's side? But then, why didn't he just tell her directly instead of having her do this degrading task?

"Haha, nice one. Bikini, giantess, cage necklace, maid..."

On the other hand, maybe he got off on playing with her like this, make her realize what was going to happen and enjoy the game when she eventually attempted to escape? Was he really that bad? Again, she wouldn't put it past him at this point. He mostly took her for granted at this point, and maybe he was actually getting bored with her. But what could she do? There was no way she could outrun Bob, with his long, well-trained legs. Not to mention the remote location and infrequent buses, whereas Bob had a car.

"Oh, yeah! This is a parody on the classic movie poster for Attack of the 50 ft. Woman! Did you ever watch that? I preferred Allison Hayes in the role, but the 1993 version is better overall. Anyway, giantess, car..."

Maybe that was it! She could take Bob's car. Now that Ramona was away, there was only one car left, and she was pretty sure the gate opened automatically for their cars. Then again, Bob could remotely close them from his computer room...

"Oh! A diaper pic! Nice. Favourite that. Obviously diaper, dollhouse, giant man..."

How could she keep him away from his computer room for long enough? Would she even be able to start the car?

"Eh... Delete this one. I don't like the bloody ones. Yeah, just press the delete button and then OK."

Somehow, that comforted her a little.

"Oh! Jar, handheld, maid, piss..."

That one unsettled her again. Even if they weren't gonna crush her, who knew what else they might do?

"This one's a video. Let's watch it."

He made her watch a short animation where an unaware giantess placed her considerable derrière on a helpless tiny girl, trapping her between the giant woman's massive butt cheeks. The giantess went on to fart loudly, over and over.

"This is amazing! Play it again! I'm gonna cum to this one. Come here and get on your knees before me. I want to look at your submissive maid face when I cum."

Alice reluctantly got on her knees and looked up with a worried expression as he stood up, towering over her while he grabbed his hard dick through the thick padding of his diaper and stroked it violently.

"Mmmh... Imagine if you were no bigger than Thumbelina! You'd be my teeny, tiny toy maid... Oh, what fun I'd have with you! I can promise you this much: you wouldn't be on the floor in front of me, but inside my diaper, licking my gargantuan cock! Hahaha!"

He seemed to relish the fear that spread across Alice's face.

"Oh, yeah. You'd be totally helpless in my giant hands... Even more than you already are, I mean."

Alice had a sinking feeling in her chest as she watched her master jerk off and moan as the animated giantess blasted the unfortunate tiny she was sitting on with another fart.

"You know what? Fuck it. Stand up and kiss Master's diaper bulge, slave!"

She hesitated, but his expression showed he wasn't kidding.

"That's right. You're mine now. My word is your command, so kiss my fucking bulge!"

With tears in her eyes, Alice slowly got up, bent forward and placed her lips on her master's huge bulge. His erect manhood was unmistakeable, even through the thick padding.

"More, slave, more!" he grinned, drunk on power.

When she hesitated, he grabbed her hair and pulled her face into his bulge.

"Kiss it, little maid!"

Tears ran down Alice's cheeks as she complied, giving his diaper bulge a long, painful kiss.

"Now stroke my dick through the padding. Go ahead, obey Master's commands, slave!"

She did, but he wasn't satisfied with the job she was doing.

"Must be your first time touching a dick, huh? Well, I'm sure I'll cum with your hand inside my diaper, so get it in there now."

Sobbing, Alice slid her hand inside the loosening diaper and touched her master's mighty erection. It didn't take long before she felt it throb, followed by loud moans from Bob and a warm, sticky substance running down his penis onto the back of her hand. He grabbed her wrist when she tried to pull her hand out.

"Keep milking it. I wanna enjoy this feeling of power over you, slave."

She had no choice but to keep going, despite the mess he'd made in there. It felt like forever, but his dick finally went flaccid. He still didn't let her take her hand out, though.

"I'll help you clean it," he grinned, and she realized what he meant.

"P- please, Master, not that! Anything but that! Please!"

"I like it when you beg," he mused, still not letting go of her arm.

Leaning back and closing his eyes, he opened the floodgates. Alice felt his warm urine wash over her hand, hopefully removing most of the cum, but she wasn't sure it was an improvement. When he finally finished, his diaper was so full it dripped when he walked.

"Let's go get you cleaned up in the bathroom."

He finally allowed her to take out her hand only after they entered. It felt good to wash her hands, but she still felt... violated somehow.

"I'm gonna indulge another fantasy now," Bob moaned as he squatted down, still about as tall as she was.

A loud fart heralded what was going to come next. Alice could hear the sounds of a turd making its way out of Bob's ass, and she knew what he'd want her to do. She had to think fast.

"Let me go grab a fresh diaper for your, Master!" she said with the sweetest maid smile she could muster, but he was no idiot.

"Get one from under the sink, maid."

Once he'd pushed the turd out, Bob sighed, loosened the tabs on his diaper, and lay on his back on the floor with his knees on his chest. Alice struggled to breathe because of the smell, but thankfully, there wasn't a lot of poop on her master's ass, just in his diaper.

"Clean my ass first of all," Bob ordered.

Alice grabbed a piece of cloth and soaked it in warm water before cleaning his cock and pubic area, then his hairy legs, crotch and ass. The gross part was making sure the hairs were clean. When she was finally done, Bob grinned.

"Now you can throw away the dirty diaper."

She rolled it up and fastened the tabs to keep it that way before she threw it in the diaper bin. Thankfully, when she put the lid back on it, most of the smell disappeared, albeit slowly. She grabbed a clean diaper from under the sink and fastened it around her master's private parts. His dick was already a semi again, but she was used to that by now. He always got hard when she changed his diaper.

"Make sure my dick is lying the right way in there before you close it," he grinned evilly.

Alice complied, adjusting his growing erection with her delicate little hand before fastening the tabs on either side of Bob's diaper.

"Good job, maid. Let's tag some more pictures after lunch."

While he watched Alice cook, Ramona came home. Bob waved her over and whispered something in her ear, and they both giggled. They wispered back and forth, and a huge grin formed on her face, matching his.

"Next time it's my turn to have my poopy diaper changed," Ramona cooed as she walked over to Alice, who promptly escaped by starting to set the table.

Ramona followed her.

"I've taken the liberty of getting rid of both your phone and laptop. You won't need them anymore."

Alice stopped in her tracks.

"Wha- why?"

The couple exchanged evil smiles.

"We know you've been thinking about escaping, and we can't allow that," Bob explained.

"We can't bear to lose you. You're our favourite maid so far!" Ramona added.

Alice's eyes widened.

"S- so far?"

Her master and mistress both laughed a little.

"Yes. Most of them quit somewhat early on. Said they were uncomfortable with our... displays of affection."

Bob shook his head as if in disbelief.

"Many of them also quit because they found a job, to be fair. We had to make sure that wasn't a financially desirable option for you."

Ramona sighed, "And a few stayed until we asked them to stay while we fucked. You can see why we had to let you in on our little secret first."

Bob's stomach rumbled, and Alice instinctively started putting food on the table.

"We know you've been thinking of leaving ever since, and that your promise to keep our shrinking machine a secret could only keep you here for so long. We've really enjoyed the time, though," Ramona smiled.

"Especially today!" Bob winked to Alice.

Ramona giggled.

"I knew he wasn't gonna be able to resist once he was alone with you. That's why I got rid of your electronic devices while I was gone today."

"On the bright side, you'll be using my computer a lot going forward," Bob laughed.

"It's much more fun when you're helping me tag it all, hahaha!"

Ramona's expression turned more serious.

"Now, as you can probably imagine, tagging our porn and, in particular, changing our diapers is going to be much, much easier at your current size, but it will still be fun for us to make you do it at... oh, the size of a doll!"

Alice knew exactly what she meant, and she could tell that Ramona was relishing this. They were both like a movie villains at this point.

"I'll be blunt with you. We want you around, and we want you to keep serving us. Yes, we want to dominate you and have you call us Master and Mistress, and we want you to mean it. It's very convenient for us to have you do it at your current size, but if you ever even attempt to escape, you're going straight in the shrinking machine."

This was expected, but Alice still shivered when she heard her mistress's words out loud.

"Bossing around a two-inch-tall doll maid does sound really fucking hot," Bob sighed with an evil grin on his face.

"But the diaper change will take forever unless we help her out."

Alice started panicking. Despite all the clues pointing towards it, hearing in their own words that they wanted to dominate her as comparatively enormous giants made her head spin.

"I'll be honest, it makes me wet just thinking about it," Ramona almost whispered.

"And now that we have a little sex slave... well, not so little yet, but all it takes is one attempt to escape..."

Hearing "sex slave" applied to herself was too much. The defeated maid got on her knees -- much to her captors' delight -- and begged for this whole thing to be a joke or a misunderstanding.

"Good start," Ramona grinned, "but I need more. Imagine you're two inches tall down there on the floor, looking up at mighty Mistress. I'm a veritable giantess compared to a toy like you, and my every step shakes the ground under your feet. Are you imagining it?"

Alice slowly nodded.

"Mmmh... The power I hold over you is absolute. I could crush you without even noticing it. I lift my pumps up in the air and let them hover above you while my laughter booms from above and my hand slips into my panties," her mistress put her hand in her underwear as she said the last part, "and you're at the mercy of this gigantic, horny goddess. What do you do, little doll?"

Alice hesitated, but replied, "... I try to run."

"There is no escape from a giant queen like me!" Ramona almost yelled as she stomped the floor in front of Alice, which actually did shake a little.

"I can knock you off your feet without even touching you!"

"But what else can I do?" Alice asked in desperation, with tears running down her cheeks.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing. You are like an insect before your enormous, powerful captress!"

Ramona was getting really into this roleplay of hers, and Alice could only dread what it must be like if she really were that tiny.

"A- are you going to crush me?" Alice stuttered and, upon seeing the expression on Ramona's face, added, "... Mistress?"

"Only if you bore me," Ramona grinned.

"If you're a good little toy and keep me entertained, I'll keep you around. Right now, I'd put you in my panties and have you lick my pussy, but I'll settle for this."

With that, she pulled her panties off and placed one leg on either side of Alice.

"Lick Mistress's salty pussy, and lick it good!"

Humiliated, but without any way to escape, the maid did what she was told. It was very unpleasant, to the point where she wondered when Ramona's last shower had been, but at least she hadn't come straight from the gym. Her horny mistress enjoyed her cunnilingus very much, and it didn't take long before she had her slave stop so she could catch her breath.

"Good girl," Ramona smiled.

"You get to keep your size for now. Put my panties in the laundry and get me a fresh diaper, maid. I feel a shit coming on, and I've waited a long time for this!"

Ramona was on a real power trip at this point, but the threat of being shrunk was too much for Alice to risk. She would much rather endure slavery at normal size. That being said, both she and her captors knew that she would run away if she ever got the opportunity. Submissive as ever, Alice found a diaper for her mistress and put it on her. Almost immediately, Ramona squatted down, emptied her bladder while making Alice touch her diaper, though only on the outside this time, thankfully. Then she shat herself on purpose.

"That was great!" she roared with laughter.

"Clean-up time, slave!"

There was no way around it. Alice sighed and complied, taking off her mistress's smelly diaper, washing her with a wet cloth, throwing away the dirty diaper, and finally putting on a clean one. This was going to be her whole life from now on, unless she could escape, that much she knew.

Her captors didn't let up. They kept finding more ways to dominate and humiliate their slave. They started farting when she was around, something they'd never done in the past. Fortunately, their farts were very loud, but didn't smell. They would always comment on their own farts, though.

"Mmmh... that was a good one. Slave, describe Mistress's fart!"

And Alice would have to tell her how loud and powerful it sounded, often having to roleplay a tiny before Ramona was pleased.

As time went on, Bob and Ramona started teasing her more and more about the fact that they could shrink her down to toy size at any moment. They'd bring her into their room and pretend like she was tiny and trapped in their dollhouse, showing her what they would do to her.

"Imagine seeing my giant boner sticking through the window," Bob taunted.

"And my giantess voice booming from the outside, ordering you to satisfy his enormous beast!" Ramona laughed.

Although they didn't go so far as to rape her, her captors did use her sexually, making her lick, stroke or suck their genitals. As time went on, they even started making her lick their assholes.

One night, after an extraordinarily long day, Bob came right in Alice's crying face.

"Go get cleaned up," he said nonchalantly after making her put his diaper back on.

That night, though, both of them fell asleep while she got cleaned up. There was no time to lose. Alice snuck out the back door. She considered taking one of the cars, but she decided against it. It might wake them up, and she didn't know how to drive anyway. The gate was closed, but she managed to climb the wall with a ladder she knew was in the garage.

As she ran down the hill, though, still with the ladder, she heard shouting from the house. They were on to her. A car caught up with her as she was climbing the outer wall. The ladder was too short for it, and the grins of her captors were even more evil than usual.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Bob said with an evil giggle.

"Let's just say the next diaper she changes will be big enough for her to live in!" laughed Ramona.

Bob simply stood at the bottom of the latter and motioned for her to come down. There was nowhere to run. No cars around, no escape.

He picked her up and carried her back to the car. As soon as they got to the house, he carried her straight to the couple's bedroom and put her in the machine.

"Say goodbye to your life as our maid!" he laughed.

"From now on, you'll be nothing more than our teeny, tiny toy!"

Tears streamed down Alice's cheeks as she watched her captors grow before her eyes. They went from tall to taller to absolutely gigantic, and their grins widened the whole time.

"This makes me so horny!" Ramona exclaimed as she squatted down and wrapped her fingers around the now tiny Alice.

"Me too! I think it's time we show her what being our plaything is really like! You'll regret ever trying to run from us, Thumbelina!" Bob laughed evilly.