- Text Size +

Being inside his giant mom’s small intestine was so much worse than being in her stomach. It was, obviously, a much smaller space. He was unable to see, breathe or move. To make matters worse, the muscles of the intestine squeezed all around him as it broke down the food and wine his mom ate and drank, causing even more pain.

Eventually, the pain became a soothing feeling. The muscles of the intestine moved around him like a massage chair, which felt good. It felt so good, in fact, he began to feel sleepy, as he had when he lay on the surface in his mom’s stomach. He slowly began to close his eyes and began drifting off to sleep.

Blake’s mom felt the tiny man she ate squirm inside of her, although she wasn’t sure where he had been at the time. The squirming didn’t feel too good – it felt as if he was in her groin area – and to make it stop, she let out out a thundering fart. That seemed to make him stop squirming.

The fart on the outside was a bubbly one, and her friends made faces at her. She just laughed and said “excuse me.” After returning home, she quickly went to her bedroom and lay on her bed, falling asleep shortly after.

When Blake woke up next, he still couldn’t see, but he did feel much more energized. Perhaps this was his chance to get out from the intestine and back into the stomach, from there, he could potentially find his way out into his mom’s throat and back out of her
mouth! He didn’t want her to throw up to get him out, but that might just be the only way out.

He tried to move his way up, but as he tried, he felt something grabbing him all over. He tried pushing his arms to continue climbing through the intestines, but as he did that, he felt whatever was grabbing at him pull him more downward. It was like tape on
his arms slowly peeling the hair off his arms.

This, however, was a much worse pain. It felt as if the skin was coming off of his arms completely. It was like he was part of one of Jigsaw’s games, and he had to escape the trap he was in before he was torn completely apart.

The intestines also seemed to be squeezing more and more around him as he pushed upward back toward his mom’s stomach, making it more difficult to climb. The intestines must’ve been breaking down the food. That’s why it was contracting around him.

While his skin coming off of him was searing, burning pain, the squeezing of his mom’s digestive muscles was actually kind of soothing. It felt as if he was getting a massage all around him. The way they squeezed him also made him start to feel sleepy.

Blake felt he could just lay here and continue to enjoy this massage he was getting. It felt so good, after all…

Snap out of it! an inner voice spoke to him as he felt his body begin to relax and his eyes beginning to flutter. You need to get out of here before you’re digested fully by your own mother!

“You’re right…need to get…out of here…” Blake began telling himself, agreeing with the inner voice in his head. He then continued to lift his arms upward, gritting his teeth as he tried to ignore the pain as the skin on his arms continued to peel off as whatever it was that had been grabbing him continued to pull downward.

Eventually, he was actually able to push through the food in front of him, as nasty as it was, and head up toward the hole that led back into her stomach. After pushing through for what seemed like an hour, he finally saw a light. It was his mom’s stomach!