- Text Size +

“Almost there…” Blake said. He continued pushing, but the intestines had gotten to a point where they were now squeezing his head. He could barely move. But he knew he couldn’t just give in now, no matter how good the massage he felt, felt.

He used the little bit of energy he had left climbing upward until he was able to stick an arm through the hole. He then tried pushing his other arm out and pushed himself out more through the hole back into his mom’s stomach.

As he did that, however, his mom felt him poke her arms through her intestines back into her stomach. This made her body react and start pushing the food more through her intestines and towards the other exit.

Blake was working towards getting back into the stomach when the suction pulled him quickly back into his mom’s small intestine. The suction was so strong now, he was sucked through like he was going through a straw.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!” he cried out as he went through the small intestine, into the large intestine. The acid in his mom’s intestines overcame him, burning his skin entirely off his body. This would be the end of the tiny man. He died in his mom’s intestines before being passed when she went to the bathroom later on.

He did eventually see another light, but it wasn’t a light he wanted to see.

Once Blake’s mom felt whatever it was she felt, she ran into the bathroom and plopped down on the toilet, immediately blowing several huge farts before pooping. As she pushed her butt muscles, she felt the tiniest thing fall from between her buttcheeks, which told her that the tiny had come out of her butt. Following that was the food that she ate last night in the form of bigger turds that splashed into the toilet.

After flushing the toilet and leaving the bathroom, Blake’s mom was walking down the hallway when she looked down and saw another tiny person running away from her.


“Where do these tiny people keep coming from?” she asked rhetorically. She then shrugged her shoulders, squatted down and picked the tiny up, holding him to her face. She then licked her lips, held the tiny over her mouth and dropped him in, swallowing him whole.

 

“Another delicious tiny,” she said.

 

Soon after eating the tiny, Blake’s mom sat on the living room couch and watched TV as the tiny digested in her stomach. Out of nowhere, she began to think of her son, Blake, who was away at college.

She hadn’t heard from him in a while. Usually, he would’ve called her on the weekends, and they would talk about the week they had and what was to come the week ahead.

 

She had no idea Blake would never call her again. She had eaten him the night before and he had just been flushed down the toilet after going through her digestive system and been broken down along with all of the food she ate last night when she went out with her friends.